It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there REALLY ARE beings living inside Earth what is a good reason to keep this a UNKNOWN???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
When you say "inside earth", do you mean a hollow earth or living in deep caves? Just for a bit of clarification, because a hollow earth is impossible.

The hollow earth theory was disproved by none other than Isaac Newton. The gravity of the Earth, which is strong enough to hold a moon in orbit, could never correspond to a Hollow Planet. This is because there is no way to create hydrostatic equilibrium, which is basically the balance between atmospheric pressure and gravity, without it the Hollow Earth would certainly implode.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
the reason they don't want you to find out who they are because you would find out who you are! remember we've been told that we all were just some sort of freak accident. i'm now studying the olmecs because i feel like im one of them.the olmecs also built the pyramids on most of the continents. the mayan calender was built by the olmecs. the olmecs who are really the nephilim in the bible but the bible has been fabricated with tons of lies. the reptilians altered the story to suit their control system. in the end the agarthans or inner earth people will help us through our next transition.....

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
No there are not people inside the earth.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
No there are not people inside the earth.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Explanation

Interesting Explanation, or should I say interesting explanation Explanation.

I gave you at least a years worth of your research in 1 post, and you gave me 1 sentence. I think a 2 year old would be able to interpret an explanation as far as your concerned if it had any reason behind it. Thank you very much for your important contribution, and making it easy to decipher which person has enough backing for their post.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Thanks for insult.

But you are the one posting about people in the earth..
Isn't there a few cartoons about mole people, mutants and crab people who live deep in cracks of the earth?
2 year olds believe in that BS...
Go back to living in fantasy land.
but eh.

Okay it's impossible for people to live inside the earth. I realize there are caves and everything, but in my opinion no one is there.
edit on 30-7-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
well,hollow earth theory seams way more possible, considering.. u cant fly directly over the poles.. id be like flying in space.. and your instrument panels would go crazy.. and it illegal to go to the poles i think not sure.. really weird isnt it?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

In fairness, the hollow earth theory still works if the moon is hollow.
I don't subscribe to the theory myself.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
humans would try to kill them because they fear their own person. They hate being scared so they will destroy what they think fears them... but in reality their fear will never go away... until they realize the problem is them (inside) and not what they cannot understand.... Fix that... and humans will be free

reply to post by Nikola014

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by DustbowlDebutante
I often wonder if there isn't a Native American or other indigenous peoples connection to it all...so many tribes of people whose legends say they came up out of the earth to the surface.

This is another POV made that has some interesting data in it. Since there are many Caves within the Americanaz and the Native Americanaz folx were here early it could be very possible that they have had some REAL encounters in the past that have influenced their teachings and behaviors.

Originally posted by DustbowlDebutante
As to why they want nothing to do with the surface and its inhabitants? I'd guess we are either too inferior and/or too violent, as the other posters here have previously mentioned. I know that if I lived in some underground utopia, I sure as heck wouldn't be hanging out on the surface with the pollution, strife, anger and despair that are present up here.

I can totally understand that if they are allread safe and sound and can get space bound from inside Terra why bother comming up at all except for observational reasons.

Thanks DustbowlDebutante for your input. I hadnt thought of the Native Americanaz being potentially tied to inner Earth inhabitants or there data.

Not possible. The "Natives" are the second Homo Sapiens Sapiens to inhabit North America(they butchered the previous inhabitants down to the last man,woman and child). So if any under the Earth inhabitants exist that pre-date the arrival of the "natives", it could explain why sightings have gone up recently.

As from their point of view the rightful inheritors of North America returned recently, and we treated the savages loads better then they treated our cousins they wiped out...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Because they know we are a war mongering, fear inducing, savage and destructive race up here. If they have a good thing going, I say seal the doors and keep our devolution to ourselves. We have our own price to pay.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

Because they know we are a war mongering, fear inducing, savage and destructive race up here. If they have a good thing going, I say seal the doors and keep our devolution to ourselves. We have our own price to pay.

You must be talking about our leaders. Most of the human race isn't like this.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Explanation
reply to post by greyer

But you are the one posting about people in the earth..
Isn't there a few cartoons about mole people, mutants and crab people who live deep in cracks of the earth?
2 year olds believe in that BS...
Go back to living in fantasy land.
but eh.

Okay it's impossible for people to live inside the earth. I realize there are caves and everything, but in my opinion no one is there.

My apologies, it was a long night.

I am not posting about people in the earth. There have been articles of people missing in caves, some mysterious and have strangeness but still not enough for me to believe in monsters, hairy bigfoots, or a draconian species within the earth.

Are you a scientist by any chance? I am not a scientist, but I believe in scientists and if you are not one I suggest you should believe in them to because we don't have the skills, knowledge, or technology to perform the type of methods and procedures they would do. I am aware of two seperate groups of scientists who believe what those who we lost because of it told us about.

Omar Hesse and Jorge Millstein surveyed the mountains surrounding Cachi last week -- 157 km from the capital and 2,280 meters above sea level. After applying a Russian tester in the vicinity of the Nevado de Cachi, they concluded that the signals are not natural in origin, and rather originate by machinery operated by intelligent beings. "The oscillations clearly indicate that kilometers beneath the surface there is activity: alternating electrical waves, which means a power source," said Hesse. "This could mean engines," he added. The area was not chosen at random: it was based on 4 film recordings made by local mountaineer Antonio Zuleta between June 2000 and November 2002. All of them show analogous images--strange, swiftly moving lights which appear to "plunge" into the ground at the same point. The researchers calculated the site's location and accompanied by Zuleta himself, reported to the area some 8 km to the southwest.

I have taken apart their frequency spectrum and have seperated the apparent thought form transmissions - video from their view screens - their synchronizing pulses - their beam control and detection methods etc. I can receive small video images from them - their ships and their bases. I also was able to set up communications directly with them by computer. I have located their bases - measured scientifically the extent of their underground bases - phototgraphed them, their ships, their bases, their ground transporters etc. So - only a very small part, all very true - very provable - I am not unique - guess I was somehow presented with the opportunity and was able to take advantage of it. Anyone can get the same data, if they desire and make the effort. - Paul Bennewitz investigating Dulce, a true story that was covered up by US counter intelligence agencies.

During the time these scientists were investigating these areas there were not just many UFO sightings and strange lights flying into mountains in the area. The strange lights were witnessed to go down into the fields, and the next day a cattle would be laying on its back paralyzed with his legs sticking up in the air. There are no tracks and no blood, but the cows reproductive organs are cleanly removed. With all the heap of information about Roswell and abductions it is not hard to believe trained scientific individuals when the two events of the cattle and the UFOs flying into mountains were really happening. My conclusion is that a large number of aliens were really here in the US but have gone elsewhere now. Few remained at secret outposts, some have gone to other parts of the world, and some went up into space possibly some moon. Most skeptics I have come across just haven't reached out to real information, real things that have happened in the past. Denial is a big and common thing in the world.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
If I were to somehow win the lottery I would do this..
Recreate Byrds flight over the poles ..
Useing modern equipment ..Just to see for myself.
Or has this been done by an independent researcher ?

On a slightly different tact ..abductiees often mention being in tunnels .
could all this be just caverns and tunnels and not hollow earth ?
edit on 31-7-2011 by granpabobby because: add content

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BobbyX

You do realize there are oceans around both the North and South pole correct?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I believe one possible answer is that, if they have been living inside the earth, then maybe they have no protection from UV rays. Look at the Peter Khoury alien case, he says that a female alien, with white hair and very pale skin pretty much was humping him, he got dna proof of this from a hair wrapped around his dick. The DNA analysis said that the being, a type of mongoloid humanoid, had nothing in her dna makeup that would protect her from the sun and its UV rays, maybe this is one of the life forms living inside the earth. maybe the agartha people, who they say are blonde and pale skinned, maybe they have evolved with no protection from the sun. Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by citizen6511

I see what you mean, you are factoring in the interdimensional aspect of energy life forms and that Byrd may have entered a Stargate/portal of some kind near his interaction. I considered the possibility as well but how was he able to escape so easy or enter then exit w/o experience. Or maybe they are that simple to access, which would explain why any would want to manipulate his returned data to seem unreal to keep access to gates to minimum. I think your 1 of the first to bring this thought up. Thanks

reply to post by drakus

1 has kept in mind how the temps may increase or even become cool in some areas, but this is where the different biological make ups may come into play with potentials who may live there. I also feel there are large caverns that may span distances below land and below water so I think there is space for some to live. Does 1 think Earth is fully hollow, no. I think there are spaces where heat generating occurs but there may also be water pools large and small. Its just many are taught to think its a mantel filled sphere but I just think there is more to it.

Thanks for you input within the thread.

reply to post by raiders247

Wow thanks for your responses. In many ways I can understand how you feel. But even if humanity is as primitive as you feel I still think that a large portion is just misguided and mistaught so is it really their fault or just some who are responsible for the upkeep of the species. I think this is an important question. There are nondestructive humans and they get the hippie laugh stamp of dont take them serious, yet they can arrange some of the best social gatherings were peace and love can thrive. To me the bad apples have spoiled the bunch and its not fair.

Be well

Originally posted by LerroyJenkins
Maybe this explains the giant hole in Antarctica

1 would be interested to know of which hole you speak. If possible please share more accurate data. Thanks

Originally posted by Char-Lee
One theory goes there is a belt of molten rock inside earth but further in it is hollow and in the middle there is a small sun so it is beautiful, green and growing with ever animal and plant...we know there truly are underground seas and rivers and such so why come up anymore then we find our way through the hot mantle down.

I see so to traverse may be an issue for them, thats an interesting point also not mentioned. But if they are technologically advanced 1 would think their craft can find ways out and in from above to below ect. Also I can see your POV of why would they even bother if it Utopia already down there, their comfortable and dont see a reason to interact,deep.

Originally posted by Char-Lee
If they know of us maybe we are a younger violent race, then them having moved underground last time the earth was devastated... hum that means they are all descendants from the former rich elite of their previous earth!

This point IS A WAY OUTTA BOX AND I LOVE IT!
Amazing concept and makes 1 think deep. Thanks for the thoughts Char-Lee 1 shall process this for a bit.
Because its like your saying what may be happening now with the D.U.M.B.S and the Earth chosen may have happened before. FOR WHAT REASON?????

reply to post by mr10k

If you do send some there if poss. Keep us posted with a cool ATS thread on it. Thanks

reply to post by Thrust

Wow, another first!
So you feel religion may be the reason, hadnt thought of this. I would like to hear more on this but I think I somewhat get it, if its in relation to the snake or or 1 brother killing another and being banished. Again feel free to add more on your comment. Thanks

reply to post by MAC269

Thank you for ALL your input. You laid it out well and answered every question as I asked, with clarity
It bothers 1 that humanities looked at as primitive and unaware except those in the know. As you said 1 day there will be a chance for humanity to show its TRUE HIDDEN POTENTIALS. I dont think humanity is as primitive as many think, well the spirits within the 3d human vessels.

Be well

Originally posted by Warpthal

1005 Hours- I alter altitude to 1400 feet and execute a sharp left turn to better examine the valley below. It is green with either moss or a type of tight knit grass. The Light here seems different. I cannot see the Sun anymore. We make another left turn and we spot what seems to be a large animal of some kind below us. It appears to be an elephant! NO!!! It looks more like a mammoth! This is incredible! Yet, there it is! Decrease altitude to 1000 feet and take binoculars to better examine the animal. It is confirmed - it is definitely a mammoth-like ani mal! Report this to base camp

Please pay attention to what I state, believe me this is on topic. In the first 28 days we are developing as an infant or a fetus, Dimethyltryptamine, starts flowing through our spine. This chemical nature is very enigmatic and unexplored. Some believe it is released when we dream and near death experiences. This is highly sensitive to magnetism. If the world enters a polarity shift, every humans will experience a '___' trip. I believe the admiral had been though some powerful magnetism.

Amazing input Warpthal and also my first time seeing this or hearing this data. So in many ways you feel he had went into some zone or anomaly that generated high magnetism and it caused him to slip into a '___' trip as you call it. By stating this are you saying he didnt really see anything or that the magnetism allowed him to see MORE then usual??? 1 also like how you associated it with a p ole shift and the reactions of many.
Thanks much for the data shared

reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Thank you for sharing the presented data. I appreciate the points you made as well as the time you took to answer each question with clarity. Sometimes my reads on ATS take me into the minds of the posters and some posters seem to have certain datas that it seems they can only obtain from personal interaction, which is great. It just makes sense much of what you spoke about some living in there and they may not be even considered important to OTHERS since their job may be done. Sad, and you even go further to say they may be there to manage the livestock and protect the access points by any means even if it means their own self destruction. In order to prevent access to the OTHERS HOME LAND--deep my friend very deep-- To go further you mention a virtual immortality in which they exist, so Death is not known to them. Another deep point they potentially have no knowledge of life and death phases so they can operated in ways others who consider life and death cannot. You make some interesting outta box comments and I like them much. And I do care when I see ants I let them walk by lol as a child it was a different story but 1 has learned to acknowledge more of nature then 1 once did.

reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

I see you feel they would be the hostiles and to them humanity is no more then an opponent of theirs. I just dont see a reason to spoon feed the destruction if this is their intent as opposed to them just tasking it there. Why do you think they spoon-feed the destruction?

thanks for you input as it is also a interesting point you shared.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Monstertako

I think its pretty cool how you factored religion into this
In many ways I can understand your POV and those mentioned within the great books. Wih that I have also considered how the bible has spoken about other energy forms other then humans. I had to struggle really hard with some of what you mentioned. Because I factored the 1/3 that fell from heaven and what they may have created outside of heaven. I also factored many of the 1/3 fell following 1z plan of building a new kingdom. I have considered the 1/3 building locations of their new kingdoms to be within this lil universe. Guving fallens the chance to SPAWN their kingdoms of followers. With that I took it even deeper to consider that the fallens after realizing they were being tricked by natas many fallen wanted redemption and SPAWNED rebellious spawns against the fallen king. Giving space for Good ET to exist. To go further consider the 2/3 that remained and if they came here into this lil universe for battle with the fallens and their spawns why also bringing the 2/3 nonfallen spawns as well to rebalance. WIth this mindstate I am able to process better some here some who may be on their way and who are humans to support???

What you mention of the Ethiopian Christians
love how you shared that they acknowledge Enoch as 1 does as well for he is a signinfigant part of the history whn considering his interactions with the WATCHERS. And is just sad his books were eliminated from the great book the BIBILE. i THINK IF eNOCHS TEACHING WERE MORE SHARED FROM THE YOUTH AGE TO ADULT AGE OF RELIGIOUS FOLLOWERS MANY WOULD BE BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF POTENTIAL OTHERS..

Thank you for you input

Originally posted by Rhebefree

Maybe the entities within earth are good but they are being enslaved and suppressed by the evil entities from the stars,..... Or something like that

I have considered this as well. Sorta like on the PREDATORS MOVIE there were native predators who were smaller but there were also larger stronger predators who seemd their highers. Good point and thanks

Originally posted by e11888
I read somewhere (probably here) that they are native reptilians. Survivors of the war between them and the human of Atlantis.

I love the internet. People have such wild imaginations.

I think I read something simular to this as well but they were fihghting another space race. DEEP

Thanks for your input

reply to post by mysterioustranger

I agree I say unknowns due to the teachings of Earths interior make up taught to the children and the data that humans sit at the top of the food chain more data shared to youth. This is more less what I mean. Yes many know and accept, I guess 1 was considering the more unaware population that make up majority of Earth.

Thanks

reply to post by micpsi

Thank you for your input but I think his data was modified to misguide others who may have read his data.

reply to post by Phantom traveller

Thanks you for your input and apollos for the flame potentials.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mutatismutandis

That food for thought felt like a 3 course meal lol. But it really does make sense. I feel humanity can mature more and considered that others may have been thru simular situations that humanity may have to deal with in the future. And these situations may be maturity level risers for an entire species. I just wish the species wasnt so agrgessisve with itself as it does call alarm to any others willing to interact.

Thank you for your input.

NAMASTE*******

Originally posted by greyer

Hey I love these posts that have a list of questions, I will tell you the theories I have come up with based on my research.

1. They do not ignore us. Evidence shows they are not only Using us, but are using all of the earth for its resources. You cannot be friends with someone who is using you. In fact many people don't understand this psychology and they get taken advantage of.

[color=cyan]
I understand this psychology and how one can be minipulated mind controlled SOMEWHAT. Its just unclear the areas of advantage taking

5. It is not about interdimensional, technically advanced, or intelligence. It is about that they are here to take things from earth, study humans and take the building blocks of life within the earth.
[color=cyan]
So do you feel their takes HARM humanity?

6. Aliens understand all people, they do like magicians (not because of magic tricks), they like children, and they like a mixture of Celtic and Native American backrounds, these people are said to be more psychic. But even the people they like they use for some benefit of theirs, so that is the strange nature of it all I guess. There is one type of alien that probably can never be "friends" with a human because of how terrifying it is. These have incredibly long slender bodies with the head of a grasshopper/praying mantis. It extends his neck when observing you closer.

[color=cyan]
1 can understand how they would take an interest in the more psychic advanced kinds as it signifies more brain activity and usage. But as you said they are even potentially used for hidden agenda also sad just seems more like a LAB of some sort then a growth location, smh.

Now those Mantis beings
1 has heard of before but as shared they were supposedly more peaceful then anything else in their actions with humanity and their relations to the M-W.G.F. If you are speaking of their looks and not their hearts then 1 doens understand for an outside look may cause fear to an unknown. But that 11 to 12 foot tall beings Heart/spirit/lifeforce energy 1 would imaging would be recognized as what it is a LOVING or HATING creation as ALL are FAMILY under the CREATOR OF ALL. So I am sure some would look at humans habits and ways as strange or scary as well I guess this is where the maturity would have to exist universally before old family can become friends again.

7. Yes I think it's quite possible people are correct in saying there is a type that looks like children (3-4ft tall) at first in the darkness, then large heads and big black eyes appear. They possibly are controlled by aliens that are in space who are about 5ft tall, curiously they have somewhat smaller heads, the body being extremely slender.
[color=grey]
The GREYS
deep and their Reptilian masters...

8. Because the overall mission of the aliens is agreed on by the whole society. Some aliens are not bad, some have done good things, but there is one account that after an alien did a good thing to a person, then other aliens came back to hassle and monitor the person after learning that the person had knowledge of the aliens. Interesting how they pursue their objective. Secrecy is still needed to run the type of operations that they did and are capable of.
[color=cyan]
So your stating that some Good/cool ET may be trying to help out or assist in some way and as soon as they do the ignets swoop in and manipulate the entire process reinstituting FEAR into the helped. That could cause 1 to drop density just considering this ignorant behavior. HOW WOULD THEY FELL BEING TREATED THIS WAY?

Thanks for your input my friend and be well

edit on 8/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5andman
Why ghetto-ize 'Inner Earth' with disgusting, filthy humans?

HEY!! Thats not nice

edit on 8/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join