It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there REALLY ARE beings living inside Earth what is a good reason to keep this a UNKNOWN???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Your argument in itself is not a reason to dispel the theory. Both passages may have in fact been written by the same author, at different times. As I said in my response, secret society members have played a heavy role in disinformation about this subject. Admiral Byrd was a Mason.

The Masons have what covering their floors? A checker board, a game board, for to these hidden manipulators we are all just game pieces, but with a twist.

If you prefer not to take heed of the Admiral then I suggest reading "The smoky God", a non masonic view of the inner earth. but once again even Olaf's perspective of life in the inner earth is heavily manipulated and controlled. I'm certain he did not see or hear what was not allowed for him. Only the message "they" wanted to get out was allowed.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

One possibility is they may want to see us realize our own true potential before making us aware they are there. If there is one thing religions have shown us its that if humans believe someone or something is going to come and magically take away all our problems, we are much less likely to handle our problems on our own. Their culture may very well have delt with similar problems in their own past, and wish to see us succeed without outside assistance. I'm sure if this was the case and some form of catastrophie was to occur they may step in then, but as long as our earthly problems remain man-made why would they even risk exposing their own culture to one that can't even take care of themselves?

Food for thought if anything...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Hey I love these posts that have a list of questions, I will tell you the theories I have come up with based on my research.

1. They do not ignore us. Evidence shows they are not only Using us, but are using all of the earth for its resources. You cannot be friends with someone who is using you. In fact many people don't understand this psychology and they get taken advantage of.

2. No, they have already done whay they wanted. Not that they are finished, but for the most part they are not in complete operation as they were when they came to earth. Kind of like, knowledge set them free - once you understand something you don't have to try to understand it anymore.

3. No, they are not waiting in any way.

4. That is quite possible, it is apparent that they mostly work at night. Whenever the aliens set foot in a house it is at night to my knowledge, and when they "work" in the day they make themselves invisible.

5. It is not about interdimensional, technically advanced, or intelligence. It is about that they are here to take things from earth, study humans and take the building blocks of life within the earth.

6. Aliens understand all people, they do like magicians (not because of magic tricks), they like children, and they like a mixture of Celtic and Native American backrounds, these people are said to be more psychic. But even the people they like they use for some benefit of theirs, so that is the strange nature of it all I guess. There is one type of alien that probably can never be "friends" with a human because of how terrifying it is. These have incredibly long slender bodies with the head of a grasshopper/praying mantis. It extends his neck when observing you closer.

7. Yes I think it's quite possible people are correct in saying there is a type that looks like children (3-4ft tall) at first in the darkness, then large heads and big black eyes appear. They possibly are controlled by aliens that are in space who are about 5ft tall, curiously they have somewhat smaller heads, the body being extremely slender.

8. Because the overall mission of the aliens is agreed on by the whole society. Some aliens are not bad, some have done good things, but there is one account that after an alien did a good thing to a person, then other aliens came back to hassle and monitor the person after learning that the person had knowledge of the aliens. Interesting how they pursue their objective. Secrecy is still needed to run the type of operations that they did and are capable of.

My Overall Alien Conclusion:

It would be such a relief for me to have knowledge that Dulce is a Nazi/CIA base, made with the Nazi scientists from operation paperclip who were taken to Las Alamos. It fits the puzzle perfectly that they made underground tunnels to locate the scientists to a secret underground base in the north to keep performing the experiments they were doing and were capable of. My question is if Telsa gave us the material to become real Magicians. Roswell was not staged, the staging of Roswell does not hold water. I have seen over a ton of evidence pointing to something happening in the US by aliens, and I have seen evidence pointing to other happenings of aliens by the 4 corners United States. I would love to think aliens are some big hoax by the secret government but in all possiblity it does not seem any group of humans are capable of all the UFO related high strangeness that has happened in the last 60 years, knowing that the vast amount of witness related material and written work is only the tip of the iceburg compared to the most sensitive real information that has yet to be released. Bill Moore was a disinformation agent, but in the past years he has felt his obligations to the government have faded and he claims there is more crucial information that he has is yet to be released. He will probably always be an agent at heart but he has already released some of this information. One thing he released was that even though he said Hynek gave Paul Bennewitz his alien deciphering computer code, he said that it was still possible Paul was actually talking with real aliens and he still hasn't concluded, he said that Paul could have been being hassled by aliens with the orbs in his house and UFO activity over his house, but that he still hasn't concluded. Agents can be contradictory but in the end they sometimes give us the info. Remember that Moore always says he hasn't concluded, even with the Roswell story he wrote a book on, he just says aliens are the best answer, yet in an interview he said he was in possession of something that will settle Roswell once and for all.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
All I have to say is take a look at this:

The "Hidden People" of Iceland

Earth's Greatest Secret Is Under Your Nose

There are a LOT of really weird things going on out there that nobody's talking about...

Who knows, these days it could be anything.
edit on 30-7-2011 by Time2Think because: fixed typos.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

None. Volcanoes are clearly in existence, and they come from somewhere. The Earth is filled with fire and brimstone.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

None. Volcanoes are clearly in existence, and they come from somewhere. The Earth is filled with fire and brimstone.
So with that mentality everyone is filled with zit juice because someone has 4 or 5 erupting pimples?
I'm just a big bag of zit juice?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Why ghetto-ize 'Inner Earth' with disgusting, filthy humans?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Actually, yes. Zit juice is water, white blood cells, and blood. That's exactly what's in our bodies. A zit has pus because these elements are in combat with invaders. If you pop a zit, blood will eventually come out. If you dig the infection out with a blade or something.

So yes, thank you for that reinforcing point.
edit on 30-7-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
NWO members building underground bases worldwide. If they know something im 100% sure ETs knew that long before them.
If they exist they have a good reason to live under the surface in the coldest place on earth.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
1. and under ground people might breath different air
2. the guy said some form of swastika i want to know more of what it looked like mayeb that will shine some lights
3.why is it always nazies!
4.i will be looking for these holes in the earth legend has it they can chanj science says cave ins and land slides chanj where the gap is like the pizzles with the square missing

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
what he described almost makes me think that the nazis went to live in the north pole after world war 2. because a flugelrad is a plane that is basicly a flying saucer and the nazi scientists were working on building some plus the swastikas and the auf weidersen at the end leads me to believe that its nazis or the "aryans" living alongside ETs or underground civilizations that look exactly like them.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
geographically speaking i dont think its possible for beings to live inside the earth. we have underground rivers, lakes, and oceans and not to mention the magma thats inside the earth. It may be possible because everyone knows how much the government hides from us so it is definitely a possibility but geographically speaking its highly unlikely

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Nikola014

So you feel humans would want to harm them even if they are not aggressive and are peaceful? Or humans would want to harm them out of pure ignorance?

Thanks you POV is logical

look at what humans do to cows lol!!!!!!

i mean its no surprise that humans are a warring and destructive species. and would likely make an excuse to wipe them out.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
the abstract concept of people living inside earth is absolutely insane.. most mindless concept I have ever heard.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8af788aa4e67.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Time Shift ? The point Of Being ? Reality ? The Real World ?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This was a really good sci-fi story to read, but upon more research on it I found nothing to lead me to believe that this actually happened. My hats are off to the author of it though because it would make a great flick!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
lets talk about this portal at the north pole. are we not fogetting that the sea is there? it would flood in, drown everybody and we'ld have no sea left lol

was the earth hollow when it first formed or did it form exactly the way conventional science tells us it did and then later excavated by a bunch of hippies?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Where did you find this apparent diary of Admiral Byrd's?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Most of you are young. What you need to know is that this Middle Earth Theory is an extension of Nazi Propaganda of the 1930's. Byrd never logged these comments. This is Master Race Philosophy propagated by White Supremist orginazations. Everything written here is a lie. Be aware that blogs are often posted as a result of agenda's by people who prey on your knowledge blind spots..

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join