It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there REALLY ARE beings living inside Earth what is a good reason to keep this a UNKNOWN???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Welshextremist
you guys are absolutely bonkers!

why would people want to live in such an impractical place when they could just live on the surface

what about the intense heat and gravity?

Well some are described as the cold blooded kinds in which you believe are not to be real, so the area would be suitable for their growth.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

actually since the earth's density is not uniform, gravity increases towards the centre of the earth generally.
The hollow earth model doesnt work because, the earth would collpase on in itself... obviously.
and the hollow earth theory ignores all scientific evidence.

EDIT to add that the inner sun would also be so hot that anything living around it would be vaporised
edit on 29/7/2011 by Welshextremist because: meh

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mehforfun
i think there is like some galactic code "dont speak with primative people, else they will just blow their world up faster or try to double cross you"

Thanks for your input in order with clarity, 1 appreciates much your answers and they were good 1s. @ what I quoted the Galactic code, WHO MAKES THOSE?
And hey do kinda make sense unfortunatley sheesh!!
1 day humanity will be welcomed back AGAIN. Thank you

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
if true contact should be made now without govt involvement. set up trade we all share this planet both above and below. they if they do exist deserve a seat at the united nations perhaps they have an idea to fix the economy. and maybe some free energy or an alternative to oil. something, anything is better than this

AHH yes a political pov of how they could be intergrated into the aboveground. GREAT POINT --ARE THEY OBSERVING
This would be very nice indeed. But FIRST Humanity in my eyes would need to get over the hate level show another species racisim is no longer important and the human species is ready to work as 1 earth force... Only after humans can end fighting amongst each other. Because if I heard my neighbor always fighting with other neighbors I would avoid them TOTALLY. SO VALID point made.

THANKS

edit on 7/29/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

actually since the earth's density is not uniform, gravity increases towards the centre of the earth generally.
The hollow earth model doesnt work because, the earth would collpase on in itself... obviously.
and the hollow earth theory ignores all scientific evidence.

EDIT to add that the inner sun would also be so hot that anything living around it would be vaporised
edit on 29/7/2011 by Welshextremist because: meh

When I consider "hollow earth", I don't consider an eggshell, I consider vast caves..giant caves entire cities or even nations could fit in. I see no issue with this.

There is no reason to even consider the eggshell earth (thats not very plausable). Think dwarves

As far as gravitational density, without going into heavy science, as a general rule, the deeper you dig, the weaker the force of gravity. the center of the earth, the gravity is zero..the closer to the surface, the more intense the gravity due to mass.

There is a theory that gravity works not like a vortex but rather like "rings" (see earths rotation around the sun..we are on a gravitational ring), however that is just a fairly radical hypothesis supported by no peer reviewed data or even well grounded evidence beyond simple speculation...may be true, but not very likely.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Thank you SaturnFX you brought some deep answers as I like to see from you to the table. Its unfortunate that his diary has been minipulated by others who wished not to have the aboveground ALL in the KNOW but I feel some of it is real. You made a thread a few months back about the man who had the reptilian interaction with the ladies. And I posted some of the ATS data in there I had if you remember from posters who once existed on ATS but ??? were they are as of now. So this is some what more personal influence of the inner Earth info other then just Mr. Byrd but his data does help keep the mind in motion towards the truth. And I think FAMILY/ENERGY of EARTH exist down there, they are possibly like you said just observing w/o interaction.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

why would people want to live in such an impractical place when they could just live on the surface

What would make you think it is hot 20 miles underground?Have you ever stuck a thermometer down at that level?Most of the inner earth is probably cool .There is no core,or a shred of proof to indicate a core.This being the case,there is a huge amount of open space to live,without the hot rays of the sun,and the cold of the winter,just a nice insulated cave like environment.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
the "diary" info of Adm. Byrd is eerily similar to H.P. Lovecraft's At the Mountains of Madness. Which, oddly enough, deals with a giant cyclopean city high in the mountains of the antarctic that has tunnels deep into the Earth.

Nothing I can say that you haven't already! Except for... when did the devotee's of the Elder Things become Nazi's?

Praise Cthulhu, get eaten first...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle

What would make you think it is hot 20 miles underground?Have you ever stuck a thermometer down at that level?Most of the inner earth is probably cool .There is no core,or a shred of proof to indicate a core.This being the case,there is a huge amount of open space to live,without the hot rays of the sun,and the cold of the winter,just a nice insulated cave like environment.

Interesting you should mention a cave to live in. My father recently renovated a cave house in southern Spain, and throughout the year it remains at around 20 degrees Celsius without any major heating or any aircon. It's a very attractive place to be when its 40 outside and in the winter it gets down to about -10/-15.

The deeper you go the more minerals you are likely to encounter (sustainability), and with science and technology it is even probable they could farm inside giant, massive artificially made caverns underground. There's a lot of evidence to suggest it's possible, just no REAL evidence to say its happening.

I could believe there is other intelligent life on Earth, mainly because if we are here, who's to say other things are not? If they are far more advanced than us, then it's no wonder they could hide themselves away in caves, or live under the vast oceans of the world, when it's a proven fact that we know less about the latter than we supposedly do about the surface of the Moon.

Logically, its more probable these things (if they do exist) are more likely to exist than ET that have been "visiting us" for years. Maybe, they recognize each other (ET's and the "Trogladites" living in the Pole). There's a lot the average man/woman doesn't know about the universe, our own world and even other countries. With this sort of ignorance vastly accepted on a global scale, the governments that may know and communicate with these races wouldn't want to let us know, because of the shear hassle and fear it may/could cause in this current political climate.

The people on top find it hard to run countries, if there were other races in, or out of our world, who would be our spokes people? Who would have that advantage to have an alliance with a higher intelligence? And who would be very pissed off if they found out certain people did have these alliances or even disagreements? Politics is weird, and when it comes to "galactic" politics, we're not ready for it.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DustbowlDebutante
I often wonder if there isn't a Native American or other indigenous peoples connection to it all...so many tribes of people whose legends say they came up out of the earth to the surface.

This is another POV made that has some interesting data in it. Since there are many Caves within the Americanaz and the Native Americanaz folx were here early it could be very possible that they have had some REAL encounters in the past that have influenced their teachings and behaviors.

Originally posted by DustbowlDebutante
As to why they want nothing to do with the surface and its inhabitants? I'd guess we are either too inferior and/or too violent, as the other posters here have previously mentioned. I know that if I lived in some underground utopia, I sure as heck wouldn't be hanging out on the surface with the pollution, strife, anger and despair that are present up here.

I can totally understand that if they are allread safe and sound and can get space bound from inside Terra why bother comming up at all except for observational reasons.

Thanks DustbowlDebutante for your input. I hadnt thought of the Native Americanaz being potentially tied to inner Earth inhabitants or there data.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by VraxUK

VraxUK thank you for your input I appreciated you POV shared very logical.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I agree with you we all need to get over ourselves and end the hate and racism. but I believe the only way we can do this is to become aware of another species outside of ourselves. that would end most conflicts on the planet if either an alien race or an inner planetary race made themselves known how could you still hate your fellow man when a new race enters the picture and I actually believe this will soon happen. great time to be alive, it's like we are at the cusp of a new age an age where govt's can no longer lie to keep the power they have
(all secrets will be revealed)
and the biggest secret of them all

"we are not alone"

namaste
edit on 29-7-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

There does not seem to be much information on Byrd's diary.

If I remember his grandson released it on his death (please correct me if I am wrong).

I could not find much more than that. I would love more info.

Also, that video on your OP. I will bet that as soon as you saw that...

Visions of Adm.Byrd came to your mind. They had it labeled "Wormhole".

I thought to myself......
I think I know what that is.

I would love to launch a weather balloon camera over that area.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

I hear ya. thing is if humanity cannot do it alone within its own genetic/spiritual self and another species showed face. A vacum may be created from all the negative energy shifting away from the issues existing for a small bit of time and the vacum may unleash massive hatred on the new species so I feel the species needs to fix this internally then the entire species is ready to advance.

Again good point made

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

I would love to launch a weather balloon camera over that area.

That would be fairly cheap and would bring out some clearification indeed. Its kind of strange that there are not too many pics of recent of up there. And did you notice how his flight was 2740 approx klms over its scheduled flight, AMAZING where did he go
I love these hidden secrets of Earth they keep the place more interesting then petty reality tv shows which have captured many of the populace interest. if you can really do it maybe a fund raiser would help to buy the materials ballons cams ect to see, if allowed. As mentioned by some other posters there may be a do not disturbe in that region that is in place.

Good Idea

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I thought about making it an ATS project.

They already build these balloons and platforms at UCSD.

We could build it. Then ship it to the most logically placed ATS member.

Possibly monitor it's progress live.

It could be fun to try...

Check this out...

edit on 29-7-2011 by whyamIhere because: add link

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

But what if there is a no contact in play galactically placed then we have violated universal law?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
[COLOR=GOLD]

Ok ATS 1c again it was a pleasure interacting with you ALL on this topic. I think there is more to this beautiful 3d sphere in reference to other inhabitants and energies. It would be nice to find out 1 day but until humanity matures or others feel safe or confident enough many shall not know. Thank you all for your inputs that you put deep thought into and catch up to everyone later.

Be well

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

NAMASTE
[/COLOR]

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

if considered from a dimensional view, there could be other beings on Earth that we are not aware of.

did the admiral visit another Earth centered, but different dimension city.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The only way I could concive this possibility is, as Saturn suggested, going dwarf.
Because, YES the inner you go the hotter it is, it's no mumbo jumbo... But there may be "pockets" either natural or manually sustained that could provide a living space.
I don't see a VAST civilization, though, maybe something similar to our early city-nations...
Anyway, i'm just speculating here, as without any further evidence, I see nothing pointing to the existence of such places. (I'm talking data here not myth, which are ok, but are not data)
Fun thread, nonetheless

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join