It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

im so glad your here profane22

Keep going... share this with everyone

Do you know where I am going with this?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Reply to post by Annee

Ancient drawings of disks and humanoids....where? By what culture? What were their beliefs? Did they use any herbs that could cause hallucinations? Were they in contact with any other civilization with that brought them those beliefs? Could the drawing just be a symbol for something?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

nope. There's a reason the flower of life was a secret for 100's of years.

We just weren't ready. But I think we have proved that we are.

It will unfold just wait for the replies

edit on 1-8-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Reply to post by Samuelis

The flower of life was kept a secret? From whom? It can be found more than one religion.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal

The flower of life was kept a secret? From whom? It can be found more than one religion.

The flower itself is in plain view. It's the interpretation that we didn't get.

Thoughts=Reality

Feeling godlike yet?

"you need to find jesus"

was completely mis-interpreted

Have you seen the fish on the back on cars? with Jesus inside?
www.seiyaku.com...

Hmmm, isn't that the shape between the first two circles of the flower (seed) of life?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

From what I know the flower of life is widely accepted as geometric representation of life and or creation. Its meaning is no secret its just that the common person wouldnt look that deep into it.

Yes our thoughts create our reality but I fail to see how any of this relates to symbolism found in ancient cultures. Are you trying to say that if these drawings of ets exist they have a deeper meaning and dont literally equal ets? I agree. Or maybe im missing your point.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

From what I know the flower of life is widely accepted as geometric representation of life and or creation. Its meaning is no secret its just that the common person wouldnt look that deep into it.

Yes our thoughts create our reality but I fail to see how any of this relates to symbolism found in ancient cultures. Are you trying to say that if these drawings of ets exist they have a deeper meaning and dont literally equal ets? I agree. Or maybe im missing your point.

No im saying that all the religions were right all along!

We must have written it in such a way that wouldnt become apparent until a certain planetry alignment.

The age of aquarius maybe?

People will connect the dots now naturally. Not even I can stop it.

edit on 1-8-2011 by Samuelis because: spelling argg

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I thought religions adopted certain symbols because it made it easier for them to get converts from other belief systems when they used symbols similar to the belief the person is leaving like the pagans and the fish for example.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis

We must have written it in such a way that wouldnt become apparent until a certain planetry alignment.

Planetary alignment?

All religions are right?

Maybe you been smokin' the flowers

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by guessing

Planetary alignment?

All religions are right?

Maybe you been smokin' the flowers

You have no idea how ironic your post is.

Welcome

does our new found perspective change things, hell yes it does!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Male/Female energy.....

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Reply to post by Annee

Ancient drawings of disks and humanoids....where? By what culture? What were their beliefs? Did they use any herbs that could cause hallucinations? Were they in contact with any other civilization with that brought them those beliefs? Could the drawing just be a symbol for something?

Do you know the answers to those questions?

And does "where/how/who" really matter? Not really.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
this is such a relief to have all my thoughts on paper...

As i am naturally forgetfull, I have a huuuuuuuge sense of relief and inner peace now that I have passed this on. (i was worried I would be targetted by tptb, my name is samuel dunn 24.10.85 tasmania, australia.. If i die, the church has got me.
))) haha

Just by helping you to understand this,, i am creating my heaven.

Steps back have been a common theme of this thread
hahaha

What would you all say to a woman and man pope,, maybe both?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

"does our new found perspective change things, hell yes it does"

i have read the thread, and do not really see any newfound perspectives. a bit of farfetchedness and guesswork, but nothing that makes a lot of sense or is profound.

the flower of life is a preety picture. it is a pile of circles. they look pleassing in their symmetry, and the places where they overlap create so many little dots that you can pretty much come up with anything and it will fit in there, so to me seems very unspecial. it is like saying graph paper is a miracle of god because everything in the universe can be drawn on it. it just doesnt add up. i know you think i am heavy and plodding and so far behind you in my thinking. again, all i can say is you are now where i was ten years ago.... you are about to learn what i did...there is nothing coming. nothing will happen, you will continue along your path for years, until you realize that nothing is changing or happening and you finally abandon it out of boredom. you will find yourself gravitating towards more stable, traditional beliefs, because there is a simple truth and logic in them that is irrefutable to you, and when you do that, you will be moved in ways that will tell you that you are on the right path. you will stop trying to uncover and discover, and will let go and let God - you will stop trying to find a way out of this life, and learn to embrace it and stay in it as long as you can, since it is your only chance to be here in the here and now - and every drop of joy and pain and happiness and fear is a precious gift, that you will cherish. one day your life here will end, and just as you were content and happy to exist here while you were meant to - you will be equally happy to move on the next place.
the true miracle and illumination here, is that whatever is out there does not need to be discovered. it does not need to be sought, studied, examined, meditated upon, etc. we were put here - so lets focus on here. lets focus on not focusing. just be. just love, just do.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123

"does our new found perspective change things, hell yes it does"

i have read the thread, and do not really see any newfound perspectives. a bit of farfetchedness and guesswork, but nothing that makes a lot of sense or is profound.

the flower of life is a preety picture. it is a pile of circles. they look pleassing in their symmetry, and the places where they overlap create so many little dots that you can pretty much come up with anything and it will fit in there, so to me seems very unspecial. it is like saying graph paper is a miracle of god because everything in the universe can be drawn on it. it just doesnt add up. i know you think i am heavy and plodding and so far behind you in my thinking. again, all i can say is you are now where i was ten years ago.... you are about to learn what i did...there is nothing coming. nothing will happen, you will continue along your path for years, until you realize that nothing is changing or happening and you finally abandon it out of boredom. you will find yourself gravitating towards more stable, traditional beliefs, because there is a simple truth and logic in them that is irrefutable to you, and when you do that, you will be moved in ways that will tell you that you are on the right path. you will stop trying to uncover and discover, and will let go and let God - you will stop trying to find a way out of this life, and learn to embrace it and stay in it as long as you can, since it is your only chance to be here in the here and now - and every drop of joy and pain and happiness and fear is a precious gift, that you will cherish. one day your life here will end, and just as you were content and happy to exist here while you were meant to - you will be equally happy to move on the next place.
the true miracle and illumination here, is that whatever is out there does not need to be discovered. it does not need to be sought, studied, examined, meditated upon, etc. we were put here - so lets focus on here. lets focus on not focusing. just be. just love, just do.

You would have been killed on the spot for saying this once apon a time

"the flower of life is a preety picture. it is a pile of circles."

The flower of life is "THE" most sacred pattern known to man. And this is why. And now we will share it with Woman.

Im not expecting you to fully grasp it straight away. Just please make sure you do some more reading first. You are close. But true spirituality would say that you 10 years ago, and me now are 1 in the same.

As in the 4th dimension time is WHOLE.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I keep seeing 4:20 everywhere I look now?!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
ok here's the bombshell I promised a few pages back.

This problem between homosexuality and Christianity

It's probably the mother of all conspiracies

When you see it you'll s*&t bricks.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

ok here's the bombshell I promised a few pages back.

This problem between homosexuality and Christianity

You just had to go there.

You just felt the need for this - - is that right

Ridiculous.

I'm outta here.

edit on 1-8-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

We are already there my friend. Please I haven't mislead any of you for 42 pages

I'm not going to start now.

This is truth, as it was meant to be, as "WE" wrote it very long time ago.

You have followed this thread the whole way. And you saying this comment only further proves my point.

Im sorry. But its true. Gay people have been mislead for a very long time.

And yes, this is just one of the "revelations" that you will have with your new found perspective.

Sorry if its offensive. But its true. And I feel compelled to explain this in it's entirety.
Does anyone know what it meant when an MALE egyptian got to wear a FEMALE wig?

Ps if this is your firm reaction then you might not be ready for pages 4.0 + and I recommend re-reading the thread in its entirety if you can be bothered

edit on 1-8-2011 by Samuelis because: spelling

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Ok, I'll bite...

What got to happen when a male egyptian... female wig...?

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join