It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
and just so you know 4.3 is the final page of Pisces

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

The End of Entropy
the foundation

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform - the structure

Here's a simple schematic for drawing on the plenum ("dark"/Zero Point/Radiant/Orgone/...) energy:

The Abundance Paradigm:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Powered by Amaterasu

my head hurts...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
GREEN governs the HEART chakra.

BALANCE, LOVE, SELF CONTROL

Related organs: heart and breasts

Endocrine gland: thymus gland

Associated problems: heart diseases, diseases of the Immune system eg.AIDS and ME (myalgia encephalomyelitis,sometimes referred to as chronic fatigue syndrome); other problems related to the immune system, allergies, cancer of the breast. TURQUOISE also has a helpful effect on the immune system and also helpful in relation to the throat chakra. PINK also relates to the heart chakra being the colour of love.

Personality Traits: Understanding, self-controlled, adaptable, sympathetic, compassionate, generous, humble, nature loving, and romantic.

Green chakra relates to love/self love - the ability to give and take unconditionally. When balanced we are able to give love and also to love and nurture ourselves. Helps relax muscles, nerves, and thoughts. Cleanses and balances our energy, to give a feeling of renewal, peace and harmony. Green connects us to unconditional love and is used for balancing our whole being.

positive aspects of green

- compassion
- generosity
- harmony/balance
- loving

negative aspects of green

- indifference
- jealousy
- miserly
- bitterness

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

You think maybe you could put all that into one post instead of duplicating page after page? thx.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Where is there anything at all about 2012?

How does this relate to 2012?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

When the moon is in the Seventh House And Jupiter aligns with Mars Then peace will guide the planets And love will steer the stars This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius Age of Aquarius Aquarius! Aquarius! Harmony and understanding Sympathy and trust abounding No more falsehoods or derisions Golden living dreams of visions Mystic crystal revelation And the mind's true liberation Aquarius! Aquarius! When the moon is in the Seventh House And Jupiter aligns with Mars Then peace will guide the planets And love will steer the stars This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius Age of Aquarius Aquarius! Aquarius! Aquarius! Aquarius! [instrumental and tempo shift] Let the sunshine, let the sunshine in, the sunshine in Let the sunshine, let the sunshine in, the sunshine in Let the sunshine, let the sunshine in, the sunshine in [continue to end with concurrent scat] Oh, let it shine, c'mon Now everybody just sing along Let the sun shine in Open up your heart and let it shine on in When you are lonely, let it shine on Got to open up your heart and let it shine on in And when you feel like you've been mistreated And your friends turn their backs on you Just open your heart, and shine it on in

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
When the moon is in the Seventh House And JupiterJupiter aligns with MARS

"Axis of Fate", is on the cusp of Pisces and Aquarius and about to enter the sign of Aquarius.

And another very important conjunction, which peaked nearer the time of the new moon, is still in force - that is the conjunction of Pluto and Jupiter, and Pluto is the planet of transformation! Sheeeesh

good night

edit on 2-8-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

What does this have to do with 2012?

Isn't this just a song from a Broadway play called Hair?
edit on 2-8-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Does anything here have anything at all to do with 2012? This is just astrological commentary.

I still see no connection between this material and 2012.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I think he is alluding to the fact that an onslaught of Indigos has a lot to do with the theory of the planets ascension to what some people believe to be the 5th dimension... in 2012... the Age of Aquarius.

As I have understood it in my limited perception... you can't just jump from 3D to 5D. What happened to 4D? Not sure why people often make that jump.

If it happens, it's more likely to be a certain portion of the populace (or thier souls) go to what is referred to as 4D+, while the "evil" people (bloodlines causing all the havoc, etc...) have to go burn off thier karma in 4D-. Lukewarm spirits will end up in a place just like this, maybe exactly like this, where they may not be aware anything even happened.

This is referred to as the "harvest" in the Bible. "The Hidden_Hand" material and the "Law of One" material both get into this a little (if you're willing to open up to the concepts).

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Profane22

I think he is alluding to the fact that an onslaught of Indigos has a lot to do with the theory of the planets ascension to what some people believe to be the 5th dimension... in 2012... the Age of Aquarius.

Really? Where is that? Is this just your interpretation?

Despite 2012 being mentioned int he title of the thread I have not seen anything that connects the New Age prattle with 2012.

You say there will be an ascension to something labeled 4D whatever. What does that have to do with 2012?

The age of Aquarius is the current Age according to most astrologers. I was under the impression that we entered the Age of Aquarius in 1447AD.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cambones86
That video about 30 Seconds to Mars and Linkin Park just made me puke in my cereal. That was a joke right? You may as well have called them Pythagoreans! Reminds me of an article I read about how Lady Gaga's MTV awards performance with the blood on her white outfit and some of the other BS she did/wore was a symbolic way of her initiation into the Satanic cult of the music industry. Just totally ridiculous.

What is ridiculous about it...?! Did you see the "sex and death" subliminal video? Someones putting that stuff in there for control purposes... Is it not possible the music/movie industry has the same stuff going on? "Lucifer" "Fame" "Power"...? Watch how many musicians, actors, etc... cover one eye in pictures? Look it up. They are either bloodline, or have sold thier soul for fame/power.

I don't want to spread fear, but I feel introducing people to the conspiracy a little may keep them from getting fooled. Besides, if people know what's going on, they can fight back... information war if you will. Show them that thier material life and everything put in front of them has been a sham... method of control. These people also have a false spirituality movement going on as I stated... I don't think it's the whole new age movement, but they want you to either be afraid of it, or suck you in to the false movement.

Theres nothing wrong with spirituality. Understanding your chakras, keeping them clean and healthy. it's just spirit science... The Bible even says you have a soul... there has to be some science behind it then, no?
edit on 2-8-2011 by Profane22 because: add

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

If I remember correctly, Sammy claimed the ascension will happen at the end of the Mayan calander, December 21st, 2012, several pages back.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Despite 2012 being mentioned int he title of the thread I have not seen anything that connects the New Age prattle with 2012.

You say there will be an ascension to something labeled 4D whatever. What does that have to do with 2012?

The age of Aquarius is the current Age according to most astrologers. I was under the impression that we entered the Age of Aquarius in 1447AD.

That is what I'm getting out of it, but you obviously haven't read the whole thread. His first post is all about Indigos. From then on he mentions, or points out certain videos that have to do with everything from indigos, opening chakras, and Dec 21 2012, and how its all supposed to tie together.

I didn't say there WILL be... I said that's how I understand it in my perception (from what I've studied)... Is it right...? who knows?

As far as what Age we are in... that's another "who knows?" Some people have it at 1500, some 1960, some 2012, some 2500... all we know is our learning curve has drastically sped up... is it because we've entered the age already or are coming into it...?

edit on 2-8-2011 by Profane22 because: add

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

So the claim is that the ascension is tied into the Mayan calendar. Why? After 43 pages of links to videos of Broadway plays and links to chakras and links to all sorts of things not related to 2012 I seem to have missed where 2012 comes into play.

There are lots of dates to choose from. Why pick the Mayan date?
Is there a numerological reason?
Is there a connection claimed between the Mayans and something?
Is this just a piling on of more unrelated material to 2012?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Profane22

from indigos, opening chakras, and Dec 21 2012, and how its all supposed to tie together.

Great! I somehow missed the 2012 connection. Can you tell me why this is connected to 2012?

As far as the current age is concerned it seems to be that its an anything goes guess. When situations like this occur it certainly suggests that the "age of (whatever)" is not real. Rather it seems that the claim of an age is made up.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join