It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Xemplar
reply to post by Annee

Jesus once said 2 people make a church.

Which Jesus would that be? There were many.

However - the myth Jesus of the bible did not exist. Christianity is a creation of man.

Personal connection with a god (if you believe in a god) and personal responsibility - - - can not be manipulated by man or government or any other controlling power.

Ah great I was hoping Jesus would be discussed. Jesus is real. But he's not what you think

Sacred geometry and the book of genesis is worth having a look into.

But being who I am I'm going to give you all a boost as 40 is getting close

And god said "let there be light"

I think we were WAY tooooo far into the dark ages to understand this at the time.

Who could blame them.

Who would have thought that this is what the bible is talking about.

I need to make a clear warning to people to tread lightly around this subject. As we enter the next page we will be discussing this even further. Just remember in 4.0 that we are entering a new level of understanding. So we must use extra caution with peoples belief in jesus.

So we must talk about this like adults and re-discover our history yea? - together.

edit on 1-8-2011 by Samuelis because: spelling

edit on 1-8-2011 by Samuelis because: added another video to speed this up

edit on 1-8-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I got INFP. This is a very interesting topic, as I have some theories about this through some lyrics found in music that I have heard... This will probably sound like bs but I wonder if anyone else had ever thought about it.

If anyone know Dr. Dre and his album that was delayed for such a long time, Detox, I think someone told me he's trying to get as much fame as he can when he release it, which said would be all singles to give even more attention to it. Well I read this thread saying that we need to detoxify ourselves, and since I wouldn't have ever known what a detox actually was if I didn't know about Dr. Dre, I have a feeling that Dre knows or thinks he knows about what you were talking about? I know I sound ignorant but it just speaks common sense to me that he might want people to detoxify before December 21st....

And if anyone knows the band The Airborne Toxic Event, if you analyze the lyrics a little bit, doesn't it sound like it deals about this thread? Especially about astral projection?

Just a few thoughts I had while reading.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Ah great I was hoping Jesus would be discussed. Jesus is real. But he's not what you think
reply to post by Samuelis

See, this may be where there are avenues where this could possibly get scary... at least based on things I have discovered based on the ancient babylonian religion.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by falconspark

falconspark, As a musician, I've noticed it more and more... even listening to old songs. And the more I look into it, the more there is a reason for that...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'm basically a musician too, but that particular band just speaks hidden meanings related to this topic. Especially the song "All At Once" let me post the lyrics.

We were born without time
Nameless in the arms of a mother, a father and God
When the world waits for us a thousand years in the crush
Of our eyes fearless in awe
So quietly we fade in to sleep
With nothing on our mind

Then we look to be loved
In the rush we become
Some things we thought we'd never be
We were surprised by our how hard
Left weary and scared
By the nights, spent feeling incomplete
And all those evenings swearing at the sky
Wishing for one more time

All the promises we broke when we tried
Just wasting all our time

We get old all at once
And it comes like a punch
In the gut, in the back, in the face
When it seems someones lied
And our parents have died
Then we hold to each other in their place
And I feel the water rising around us
Maybe thats ok
Yeh I feel the world changing, all at once
I guess it will be ok

When we all had one hope
There was someone looking down
When we return our bodies to each other
And the ground

Sounds too suspicious to me...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Profane22

I think some people Think Too Much.

I'm guessing you're referring to me...
It's all good... though, if you knew some of the stuff I do, you'd know why I do it...

I do happen to know some of the spiritual movement is being run by some negative entities... and since I can't astral project at will to find out, I have to rely on old fashion detective work.

Not specifically you - - but yes - - some what. What do you know and how do you know it?

I've had "experiences" since birth - 1946. My mom's friend was personal friends with Gina Cerminara. My uncle was a lecturer for the Edgar Cayce society.

My mom was one of the original members of Norman Vincent Peales first church in Los Angeles.

I was raised with this stuff long before most on ATS were even born.

Personal responsibility and discernment is #1 priority always. No matter what one chooses to believe - - including established organized religions.

My guides #1 message to me is: "Beware of False Prophets".

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
So - what/who was Jesus?

Was he from the same Lightbeing race that can also manifest themselves in personage - - that also revealed themselves to Joseph Smith - - - and others?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I don't know if this is the time or place to debate it as the info isn't just from one source... it's also based off of years of study. I can't post one or two videos explaining it...

Let's just say like everything else, there are positive and negative aspects to EVERYTHING. Most people think "Satan" or the "devil" are just dark, evil entities that cause chaos and are well... pretty stupid. These are fallen angels, or ancient beings. They are lightyears ahead of us (at least based on our current bodies) and they aren't going to be obvious in their approach. What's the Bible quote about "wolf in sheeps clothing". This system has been set up for, well... longer than any of us can imagine. There is a dark side to the new age movement as their is also a positive side... I'm just saying don't dive into anything.

That being said, I also feel that this is all set up... a game if you will... the "bad guys" are all part of the system... part of God also. One of the most intelligent quotes I've ever read was that "Earth is a fast-track learning school for souls". Ultimately, I think this is true and there is nothing to fear.

edit on 1-8-2011 by Profane22 because: edit

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yeah I can hear a few minds blowing right this very second.

Jesus was an.... indigo.

There's a reason they call the 4th dimension "Christ consciousness"

kaboooom :

Im going to bed now as I'm starting to develope a hunch back.

Don't separate yourselves into groups to discuss this. Join together and develop your opinions about what this all this means.

Dont worry I was confused as confused as you at this point too. But it makes sense. We just need to think outside the box.

I think maybe even some indigo's are about to learn a pretty amazing secret about themselves.

Goodnight, see you in 4.0

P.e.a.c.e

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I don't know if this is the time or place to debate it as the info isn't just from one source... it's also based off of years of study.

I don't study. I don't need any more of man's interpretation of events they don't understand.

These are fallen angels, or ancient beings. They are lightyears ahead of us (at least based on our current bodies) and they aren't going to be obvious in their approach. What's the Bible quote about "wolf in sheeps clothing". This system has been set up for, well... longer than any of us can imagine.

Galactic politics.

All ya gotta do is look at humans - - to know - - all manner of personalities - - needs and greeds exist every where.

Its pretty naive to think some benevolent race is going to come rescue us.

"Earth is a fast-track learning school for souls".

Which book written by man did that come out of?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis

Jesus was an.... indigo.

"Do not cease seeking day or night, and do not let yourselves relax until you have found all the Mysteries of the Kingdom of Light, which will purify you and make you into Pure Light and lead you into the Kingdom of Light."

edit on 1-8-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Profane22

In my opinion all bibles or spiritual text is about interpretation. The reader will get the message that was intended for them via their conscious...inner voice.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

It's undeniable that we as a species are evolving. The whole vibration of the Earth is at a higher frequency all ready. The Galaxies are doing us a favor, and inviting us to the endless possibilities of higher consciousness.
It's not a search, but a calling, but a universal coo slightly brushing your cheek.

We need not fuss, we need not follow. We just need to breathe...

To every great possibility, there will always be an opposite outcome. In this dimension, duality rules. What horrible circumstance can happen if we can all be a little nicer and be a little bit smarter? What bad can come from being compassionate and sending out a higher frequency through the entire universe? The only obstacle is yourself.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
reply to post by Profane22

In my opinion all bibles or spiritual text is about interpretation. The reader will get the message that was intended for them via their conscious...inner voice.

Wouldn't it help if the text was based in some reality?

Wouldn't it help if there was even a shred of historical evidence?

Should I get my spiritual interpretation from Greek/Roman and other mythologies?

Should I interpret a Flying Serpent - - - as a flying machine - - - that was beyond the grasp of the human experience?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Reply to post by Samuelis

So now....jesus was an indigo? How is that possible if these supposedly special indigo children only started to be born in the 60s? This makes no sense at all....and I wasnt aware that the 4th dimension was called christ consciousness....silly me I thought it went by the name 4th dimension....

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Reply to post by Annee

Well when readint text like that you have to know how seperate the historical conext in which it was written from the metaphors and stories. If you take all of it literally you will miss the point of a lot of it. Sames goes for today in the english language you have to know how to seperate literal meaning from idioms etc etc etc.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Reply to post by Samuelis

So now....jesus was an indigo? How is that possible if these supposedly special indigo children only started to be born in the 60s?

You read too much.

Indigo only refers to the color of the Aura. There have always been Indigos. Meaning there have always been people who've produced the Indigo blue color in their Aura.

We are in an age of awareness. Are there more of them now? Is it more noticeable?

Is it because more people can connect because of the internet?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I don't study. I don't need any more of man's interpretation of events they don't understand.

Wow, fairly condescending... Well, enlighten me then... O' woman who knows all...

All ya gotta do is look at humans - - to know - - all manner of personalities - - needs and greeds exist every where.

Yup, I agree...

Don't believe I said anything about any race coming to save us... don't know where you got that idea...?

Which book written by man did that come out of?

Forgive me O' Godess for being an ignorant man... won't you please enlighten me as to why we are here then... What is this all about?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Reply to post by Annee

Well when readint text like that you have to know how seperate the historical conext in which it was written from the metaphors and stories. If you take all of it literally you will miss the point of a lot of it. Sames goes for today in the english language you have to know how to seperate literal meaning from idioms etc etc etc.

There are real historical facts during the time of Jesus. Why don't believers want to read the real historical truths? Why do they prefer the myth?

I believe along the lines of the Terra Papers. Because to me it makes sense that beings far more advanced then us terraformed this planet - - and placed/created - - or set up a natural evolution.

I believe the War in Heaven was a real war between political powers over control of earth. Which actually fits with the crazy stories of ancient mythology - - - and man describing what he doesn't really understand.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Wow, fairly condescending... Well, enlighten me then... O' woman who knows all...

Not condescending. Just fact on my side. I've received messages/guidance all my life. Can't explain it. Don't think everyone has the same experience.

Don't believe I said anything about any race coming to save us... don't know where you got that idea...?

Isn't that part of the discussion on 2012?

edit on 1-8-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join