It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Reply to post by Annee

Ok so its the color of the aura. Correct me if I am wrong but nobody alive has met this jesus character therefor noone has seen his aura (if people can actually see them) so I dont understand how you would make the jump of calling him and indigo.

As far as there being more today....I dont think indigos are real to be honest. They are just people who so badly want to be special that they take on a label. They arent that different from people of the cloth or missionaries. They feel called to do whatever work they do for whatever faith they do it for and run with it. They speak about being compassionate and loving your neighbors and give messages about living a good life.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Reply to post by Annee

Ok so its the color of the aura. Correct me if I am wrong but nobody alive has met this jesus character therefor noone has seen his aura (if people can actually see them) so I dont understand how you would make the jump of calling him and indigo.

As far as there being more today....I dont think indigos are real to be honest. They are just people who so badly want to be special that they take on a label. They arent that different from people of the cloth or missionaries. They feel called to do whatever work they do for whatever faith they do it for and run with it. They speak about being compassionate and loving your neighbors and give messages about living a good life.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Reply to post by Annee

Well when readint text like that you have to know how seperate the historical conext in which it was written from the metaphors and stories. If you take all of it literally you will miss the point of a lot of it. Sames goes for today in the english language you have to know how to seperate literal meaning from idioms etc etc etc.

There are real historical facts during the time of Jesus. Why don't believers want to read the real historical truths? Why do they prefer the myth?

I believe along the lines of the Terra Papers. Because to me it makes sense that beings far more advanced then us terraformed this planet - - and placed/created - - or set up a natural evolution.

I believe the War in Heaven was a real war between political powers over control of earth. Which actually fits with the crazy stories of ancient mythology - - - and man describing what he doesn't really understand.

Now see, this is more of where I agree with you.... at least in a way.

Though, I haven't read the Terrra Papers. I have studied Zecharia Sitchins books. The Ra material (Law of One), Key of Solomon, Hermetics, Christian Gnosis, various mythologies, different religions, past life regression, etc, etc...

They all have "peices to the puzzle"...

The reason I'm hesitant to get into what I know, is that it's controversial and maybe worthy of it's own thread. However, I don't want to spread fear because it's hard to understand without working your way up to it. To be honest, I don't fully understand it and hope it's somewhat of a trick or illusion. It's what I believe certain people will come out with during the last days to get people to "go the wrong way" for lack of a better term.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Reply to post by Annee

There are biblical scholars who live and breathe to find out what is back up by historical fact in the bible and what is not. They actually look for the truth. The average person wont look that deep into their religion and pastors dont do sermons about it so it most likely would not reach the masses. Its not that they would prefer myth they are just ignorant.

I see that you prefer that version of history but even that isnt backed by much. So you very well could be taking mythology to seriously.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
that was the best post i have ever read here at ats.
thank you so much. i see myself in many of your thoughts and views,
and it was a real pleasure to read it. i could answer at least seven questions
from your first post with yes. and you have really touched me with your
thoughts and some of them are well known to me. i always have known them.

i just want to say: thank you for that!

light&love from germany.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This makes more sense to me of what reality is than
any kind of religion could. These are very good actually.

edit on 1-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Its not that they would prefer myth they are just ignorant.

I see that you prefer that version of history but even that isnt backed by much. So you very well could be taking mythology to seriously.

Choose to be ignorant. Real history does exist - - and is rejected when presented.

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm only saying that mythology talks about wars in heaven - - and powerful gods.

I prefer logic. To me it is logical that far more advanced beings exist. That waring political powers fought over earth and human.

Logic based on realities in my own lifetime.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Profane22
The reason I'm hesitant to get into what I know, is that it's controversial and maybe worthy of it's own thread. However, I don't want to spread fear because it's hard to understand without working your way up to it. To be honest, I don't fully understand it and hope it's somewhat of a trick or illusion. It's what I believe certain people will come out with during the last days to get people to "go the wrong way" for lack of a better term.

OK

When you start your own thread - - invite me

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Reply to post by Annee

If you also take into account what a lot of ancient mythologies saw things in nature as gods with stories. For example the story of the sun being god and fighting through the underworld to be reborn at dawn. Is the sun actually fighting through anything? Nope. They could have been observing natural processess without really understanding what they were and attributed to gods like a lot of ancient cultures did. Thats more logical to me.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I dont think indigos are real to be honest. They are just people who so badly want to be special that they take on a label.

Of course they aren't real. It's a case of 'Ooh look at me, I feel everything sooo deeply. I'm an I N D I G O'. What rot.
Same as all this 'I'm an empath' garbage. Snort... Some people who get overly emotionally wound up make a mess of their lives and everyone around them. It's a form of narcissm in fact. Others who have a 'compassionate' bent, generally find their way into caring professions. It's not new. None of human nature is new. It makes no odds either. We all have a role to play whether we are a shop assistant or a virtuoso violinist.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Reply to post by Annee

If you also take into account what a lot of ancient mythologies saw things in nature as gods with stories. For example the story of the sun being god and fighting through the underworld to be reborn at dawn. Is the sun actually fighting through anything? Nope. They could have been observing natural processess without really understanding what they were and attributed to gods like a lot of ancient cultures did. Thats more logical to me.

Well yeah - - until shiny balls reflecting the sun landed and some form of humanoid walked out.

Oh! They must be gods too.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

I've actually come across those videos before... I'm glad you posted them as it kind of gets to the core of what I'm talking about. Another one I like is Platos Cave... it's another good video analogy. Interesting how he talks of subliminal messages as that's another area I study.

Here's a video introducing you to the "sex" and "death" subliminals... this guy makes great videos on these topics. Who is putting these in and why? It may be deeper than the videos even elaborate on...

Getting back to the music topic as was mentioned earlier... here's a great video a guy made about 30 seconds to Mars and thier "new agey" preacing... He shows it's more sinister than you imagine. Watch for the "Lucifer" subliminals and listen to what Bill Gates REALLY says... interesting.

These are just a couple of good vids prooving there's something wrong with some of the spiritual movement. Are these video makers right about everything? No... but the couple of quotes and tidbits in the videos makes for a very dark picture. As I said, there are good and bad spiritual movements... beware
edit on 1-8-2011 by Profane22 because: fix

edit on 1-8-2011 by Profane22 because: fix

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Reply to post by Annee

When exactly did this happen?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

Of course they aren't real. It's a case of 'Ooh look at me, I feel everything sooo deeply. I'm an I N D I G O'. What rot.
Same as all this 'I'm an empath' garbage.

I now crown you - - Expert of the World.

I don't know what its like to be Asian - - because I've never experienced it.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Reply to post by Annee

When exactly did this happen?

Oh - I don't know.

Guess - again - depends on interpretation of ancient drawings etc.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

Wait, you call yourself "starchild" and you're ripping on Indigos...? Aren't they up the same alley...?

Ok...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I'm still contemplating it... I don't wanna stir up the pot too much... and I don't want to be the one causing people to turn away from thier religion (RA-Legion). But I'll give you a hint...

Revelation 22:16 - I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star

Root and offspring of David... ROOT and OFFSPRING...

The "bright and morning star"...hmmm...

What does it all mean...?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Profane22

im so glad your here profane22

Keep going... share this with everyone

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Profane22

I'm still contemplating it... I don't wanna stir up the pot too much... and I don't want to be the one causing people to turn away from thier religion (RA-Legion). But I'll give you a hint...

Revelation 22:16 - I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star

Root and offspring of David... ROOT and OFFSPRING...

The "bright and morning star"...hmmm...

What does it all mean...?

Congratualions humanity. We have just cracked the true secret of the indigo child.

As we grew together, the thread modelled the universe all by itself.

And now we can start reading whatever sacred book we choose, and we know that there is real, undisputable truth to this theory.

And all I did was lead you there.

Well done everybody, as we go up in frequency in this thread, lets make an effort to evolve what we think about each other skin colour, sexual orientation, ADD, introverts, girly guys etc..

We have just learned the ultimate lesson of the universe together, on a conspiracy website

We can now move through this next stage with some real love and enthusiasm - because we finally have evolved enough to understand the secrets of our past.

Some people have studied the bible for years, and I believe this thread is living proof that humans can stay on their path through a dark age. And still find god.

Does this give you new faith in your brothers and sisters?

It sure does!

Thanks for nothing Davinci!!!!!!!! he should have just joined ATS

Love and infinite peace

edit on 1-8-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yes I think the OP's Indigo Children is a way of describing how being(s) of thought (not embodied) could subtly affect the evolution of a society.

Indigo Children is a good read, although I have no confidence in mankind passing or passed any sort of spiritual test. So I don't count on getting cool abilities in 2012

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join