It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Population control Isn't it about time?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF

Originally posted by BrianC
reply to post by Reaper2137

You have a gun, aimed at the camera, to give the illusion that you are about to shoot us. You are advocating killing and violence, its an easy and logical conclusion to make.

THANK YOU

I was going to say the same thing, but found it would probably futile in this case.

Oh, and he's wearing military BDU's, what does the military do class?

Oh right, they control the population

Nothing made sense in this post.. we stopped wearing BDU's around 2005 and what does a military do class?

and no they don't control the population we protect it but not control it.. you really need to look out united states history

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reaper2137

Originally posted by AllUrChips

First off if you are going to attack me learn how to spell and form a sentence. Second, I have 35 years exp being a human being. Judging by your cute little camo uniform you look like someone that could pull off the next act like in norway. Hmm, might start investigating you and your thought patterns soldier. just my two pennies though

In other worlds you have no degrees or P.H.D's nothing and you just want to cap on some one for the sake of it. I see. I will say it again if your not going to bother to comment on the thread, Than don't post your not needed take your narrow minded self else were.. Thank you

Yup you're right. unless an institution says your an intelligent human being, you aren't one. Dude, you should stop wasting your time and take a class in philosophy PLEASE

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Kind of like that move, Will Smith Kills Robots! The robots realize that we are heading for destruction so they attempt to kill us to save us.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

First off if you are going to attack me learn how to spell and form a sentence. Second, I have 35 years exp being a human being. Judging by your cute little camo uniform you look like someone that could pull off the next act like in norway. Hmm, might start investigating you and your thought patterns soldier. just my two pennies though

In other worlds you have no degrees or P.H.D's nothing and you just want to cap on some one for the sake of it. I see. I will say it again if your not going to bother to comment on the thread, Than don't post your not needed take your narrow minded self else were.. Thank you

Other worlds? Enough said!

link   

link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF

Originally posted by BrianC

You have a gun, aimed at the camera, to give the illusion that you are about to shoot us. You are advocating killing and violence, its an easy and logical conclusion to make.

THANK YOU

I was going to say the same thing, but found it would probably futile in this case.

Oh, and he's wearing military BDU's, what does the military do class?

Oh right, they control the population

Nothing made sense in this post.. we stopped wearing BDU's around 2005 and what does a military do class?

and no they don't control the population we protect it but not control it.. you really need to look out united states history

Oh yeah, the military sure does protect alot of people. Like my family and friends that died in the 9/11 attacks. Great job buddy.

Seriously, stay in school.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Weren't you the one who said we should look at information and draw a factual conclusion? I observed your actions and provided facts to support my conclusion.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
SERIOUSLY guys really? six pages and none of you have done any research none of you have even tried to do any thing.

are you all really that stupid that you can't see beyond your self? good job tho you managed to bury every thing and do ten pages of personal attacks..

none of you I repeat none of you have even posted one thing that refutes any of my claims.. not one

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
He accused me of being in fifth grade so you are doing great ^^^^. Anyways, your views are offensive, oppressive and inflammatory. Yes the population may be an issue a long time from now but new technology is created out of necessity and we will rise to the challenge and find an answer. Do I know what the answer is? Nope, I don't have them and neither do you, you just want to spark controversy and it worked. So are we done here?

link   

edit on 26-7-2011 by BrianC because: double post

link   

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

link   

link   

We can tell you are very proud of the fact that you are in school as you cant quit mentioning it. As a matter of fact I do have degrees none of which are any of your business, nor are they pertinent to this dull thread.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join