It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Racist Conspiracy? Why are we taught that Black Africans never formed or ruled Ancient Egypt?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972
reply to post by 2012srb

I am not english, and i don`t like what you said about me!..if i was Anders Breivig (your brother in thinking ) you could be dead by now. I hope that somebody from staff to ban this ( specimen 2012srb?) . I try to be human here and have conversation,not to call names on people. I hope you understand (i think not).

I don't remember addressing you.

What is your specific complaint?

What name did I supposedly use?

ETA: It's interesting that you compare me to the recent mass murderer.

We have nothing in common except that we are both tired of watching our ethnic individuality slip away.
edit on 7/26/2011 by 2012srb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972
reply to post by 2012srb

I am not english, and i don`t like what you said about me!..if i was Anders Breivig (your brother in thinking ) you could be dead by now. I hope that somebody from staff to ban this ( specimen 2012srb?) . I try to be human here and have conversation,not to call names on people. I hope you understand (i think not).

I am still waiting for you to substantiate your allegation.

Is it possible you responded to the wrong post?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Because blacks didn't. Blacks, Arabic, and a few Caucasians did it together.

No nation has ever reached success under a single skin tone or culture.
edit on 26-7-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

If you look at the modern day Egyptian population, the ancestors of the original Egyptians, you would have noticed there melanin levels. Modern Egyptians consist of individuals with a variety of melanin shades. Not one specific dominate anything was in control of ancient Egypt.

What a culturally divisive thread.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gremlin2011
go egypt and most of north afrika and their more arab looking imo

and not being funny but in a few parts of africa their still dancing around doing the same shiz they have since the beginning

For sure... Egyptians, Morrocans, Algerians etc... are certainily more arabic looking. With olive skin etc... If they look like this now they certainly could have then!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Because blacks didn't. Blacks, Arabic, and a few Caucasians did it together.

No nation has ever reached success under a single skin tone or culture.

Sooo, who helped the Norwegians build Norway? The Ethiopians?

Who helped the Finns? The Danes? The Dutch?

What about the Eskimos?

The Mexicans and the Central and South Americans were doing fine until the Spanish got greedy.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012srb

Well most of those nations you named really didn't become much of anything until civilization came to them, and with it, the influences of thousands of years of Persians, Greeks, Romans, etc etc.

As for The Civilizations of Pre-Colombia America.....Guess What! Native American culture is the result of a hybridization of Australian, Asian, and European culture. Not to mention there's a strong hint of Indian religious traditions, though how it got there is still a mystery.

So yea, got any others?
edit on 26-7-2011 by Gorman91 because: le spelling

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I was too busy learning about western ideology and how the allies saved those people from genocide..

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dl2one
Reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I was too busy learning about western ideology and how the allies saved those people from genocide..

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

What happened to darfur?

Too busy bombing Libya and setting up the NWO.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Inherently, such problems wouldn't exist under a one world government. if anything, it makes it a lot easier to know who your enemy is under a single world government.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
it's just a gross misrepresentation of history. it's not the first...won't be the last. let's take as a simple example the novel "Uncle Tom." now, people just love to call a black man an "Uncle Tom". when the reality of the novel is that Uncle Tom got himself killed because he refused to be the boss of the field hands. he was a man of remarkable character, and didn't see himself above anyone. he accepted his lot in life, and would not put himself above who he saw as his brothers. however, even as the book stands as big as day in any bookstore, people just keep repeating "oh, you are an Uncle Tom". people just repeat stuff until a bunch of other people repeat it and then somehow it comes to be accepted as truth. moral of the story? think for yourself.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

The Zulu nation was organised, they just did not see the need for railways etcetera, when the Brits marched north from the cape, they came up against organised resistance from the Zulu nation, and got their asses kicked.
As for black Pharaohs, any tomb paintings of black Pharaohs?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
reply to post by kro32

The Zulu nation was organised, they just did not see the need for railways etcetera, when the Brits marched north from the cape, they came up against organised resistance from the Zulu nation, and got their asses kicked.
As for black Pharaohs, any tomb paintings of black Pharaohs?

There were many civilisations that were of major importance. The Zulu nation being one of the more well known ones. They had a well developed military strategy as well as a well defined culture.

The African continent has been ransacked and yes there was a deliberate effort to play down the importance of any African civilisations. This was so other nations could plunder them with out the moral baggage that stopped them from doing it to peoples that were seen as equal in what ever way.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Painterz
The idea of the Egyptians being white is something that surfaced with the Hollywood film Cleopatra, which instilled in the general public the idea that Cleopatra was white

But Cleopatra came from Greek family which ruled Egypt and inter bred.

How could she have been black?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
pretty sure it has to do with the elite being racist against blacks, well shown in this documentary

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Thankfully I was never taught such exclusion nonsense, of course I went to a good private school where independent study and research was encouraged.

If one only looks at the faces of some of the Pharaoh statuary, paintings, and artistic embellishments on pottery you can immediately see the configuration in some of the faces of the negroid people. Indeed they played a significant role in Egypt's entire operation.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Painterz

The idea of the Egyptians being white is something that surfaced with the Hollywood film Cleopatra, which instilled in the general public the idea that Cleopatra was white

Here is a coin with Cleopatra on it

culturemob.com...

She looks Greek. Which is what history teaches us she was.

Was their non Greek blood introduced into her family at some point?

I do know that the The Ptolemaic dynasty (323-30 BC), which was founded by one of the generals of Alexander the Great after his death was Greek. The dynasty was big on inbreeding to keep the blood line pure.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bharata
There were many civilisations that were of major importance. The Zulu nation being one of the more well known ones. They had a well developed military strategy as well as a well defined culture.

The African continent has been ransacked and yes there was a deliberate effort to play down the importance of any African civilisations. This was so other nations could plunder them with out the moral baggage that stopped them from doing it to peoples that were seen as equal in what ever way.

I agree that the importance of African civilisations have been played down.

On the other hand, the Zulu nation killed between 1 to 2 million people in the 12 year reign of Shaka (1816-1828), which has also been played down.

users.erols.com...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join