It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

A Racist Conspiracy? Why are we taught that Black Africans never formed or ruled Ancient Egypt?

page: 10
27
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


Apparently you didn't see the thread labelling whites as Neanderthals.


Whites are a light beige. Not White. Albino's are pink but have white hair. We lack the ability to make white skin.

Only shades of brown.(some of the Melanins are greyish)


Get a clue light brown human.




posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I deal with the african people everyday and I can tell you if there we ever really on top of the world they have fallen a long way down - there are people that walk 6 blocks to crap in a hole behind the presidential palace in Mali for instance I have seen this with my own 2 little eyes this is not the same people you claim built Egypt.



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze
 


To the OP, the rulers of Egypt were not as dark as people in other parts of Africa, that is a fact. Egypt has always been more like the Middle East than it has Africa. This does not however mean that their were never any powerful African civilizations; for examples you can look at the Mali (one of the wealthiest civilizations ever to exist), Ethiopia (Defeated the technologically superior Italians and became the only African nation to successfully resist European colonialism), and the Zulu (Used brilliant tactics to defeat the British rifleman while armed with only spears and shields at Isandlwana).



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman
 


That's a great example.

Why?

No one else had the brains to design the things.

Where did the great physicists of our time come from?

Europe.



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
reply to post by Aeons
 


Having trouble following the flow of the conversation?

There's a seat at the kiddies table.


Okay. It is the best place to start to make sure that they are innoculated against YOU. I appreciate it.



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman
 

we have a little song for kids , very very old ,ANCESTRAL, sound like this : "ora unu a sosit omu negru nu a venit"-one a clock is here the black man never came..and so one 2,3,4,5..kids playng on this song...now i really know what is mean: ONE A CLOCK IS HERE BLACK MAN IS REALLY HERE (obama)!!!...SO THE GAME IS OVER!!THE EXPERIMENT IS CLOSED, TERRA EXPERIMENT, THEY WILL COME TO SEE IF THE EXPERIMENT IS GOOD OR BAD !!...



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
Who built the first high-rises?

Europeans.


Of course.





posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
reply to post by Aeons
 


Having trouble following the flow of the conversation?

There's a seat at the kiddies table.


Your funny. I mean you think funny...or..eh..

Seriously I swear.



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by circuitsports
I deal with the african people everyday and I can tell you if there we ever really on top of the world they have fallen a long way down - there are people that walk 6 blocks to crap in a hole behind the presidential palace in Mali for instance I have seen this with my own 2 little eyes this is not the same people you claim built Egypt.


Anecdotal evidence.

Never leave home without it.



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman
 


That's a great example.

Why?

No one else had the brains to design the things.

Where did the great physicists of our time come from?

Europe.


Where did hitler,franco and stalin come from? Mars?

Dick chaney,Kissinger,Bush,rockefeller?



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by WolfLookout

Originally posted by Aeons
The isn't an "Asian Culture." There are several of them. There isn't a "white culture" and anyone telling you that Latvians and Portuguese are the "SAME" culture is an idiot.

So whites do have culture. Oh dear, I thought I'd just established that they did not? Many people keep implying they don't. Thank you so much for helping me out with that.


And the Irish aren't the Russians. There is no "white culture." There are CULTURES who happen to have a large portion of caucasians in them.

Yes indeed, well said, there is some nice diversity among white nations. However, it is still all white European culture, as it comes from various nations of white Europeans. Just as the Japanese have their own culture, and the Chinese have their own culture, and all of it adds up as part of Asian culture.



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman
 

we have a little song for kids , very very old ,ANCESTRAL, sound like this : "ora unu a sosit omu negru nu a venit"-one a clock is here the black man never came..and so one 2,3,4,5..kids playng on this song...now i really know what is mean: ONE A CLOCK IS HERE BLACK MAN IS REALLY HERE (obama)!!!...SO THE GAME IS OVER!!THE EXPERIMENT IS CLOSED, TERRA EXPERIMENT, THEY WILL COME TO SEE IF THE EXPERIMENT IS GOOD OR BAD !!...


When the watchers come back and force humanity to get a genetic upgrade then we'll see what the current nwo has to say.

They will be peons to the real tyrants.



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
People who think that they are defined by the people around them are sad.

There are some great things about neo-european inspired cultures. There are some less than great things about neo-european cultures. I am glad to be of the humanity I came from. I don't need to denigrate others to assure and pat myself to prove it.

Sad whimpy boys, who can only hope that they might be able to bask in the sunshine thrown by those who were too busy to be as stupidly obsessed about their perfection only in comparison to others who have "other" traits.

Most of these guys come from a background of farmers. Not great builders. Your ancestors lived in (or you still live in) uninsulated 700 square foot houses. You don't design cultures. You barely manage to balance your cheque book and make dinner.

Your worship of "European" culture is a worship of European ARISTOCRACY. Not your ancestors.



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD
 


This is a reply to the pics you posted about african cities. You made me laugh man, you clearly know nothing about those cities and that those cities are mostly made up out of rural areas because in those countries those are almost the only cities wher u can earn money... Yeah good example, people living in cardboard boxes, steel sheeting and sheds.



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfLookout

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by WolfLookout

Originally posted by Aeons
The isn't an "Asian Culture." There are several of them. There isn't a "white culture" and anyone telling you that Latvians and Portuguese are the "SAME" culture is an idiot.

So whites do have culture. Oh dear, I thought I'd just established that they did not? Many people keep implying they don't. Thank you so much for helping me out with that.


And the Irish aren't the Russians. There is no "white culture." There are CULTURES who happen to have a large portion of caucasians in them.

Yes indeed, well said, there is some nice diversity among white nations. However, it is still all white European culture, as it comes from various nations of white Europeans. Just as the Japanese have their own culture, and the Chinese have their own culture, and all of it adds up as part of Asian culture.


So you add it up based on.....slanty eyes and unslantly eyes as a process of creating super-categories of Cultures? FASCINATING. So you create super-culture categories based on non-culturally related correlations.

Amazing. Your exacting rigour is astounding.



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
People who think that they are defined by the people around them are sad.

There are some great things about neo-european inspired cultures. There are some less than great things about neo-european cultures. I am glad to be of the humanity I came from. I don't need to denigrate others to assure and pat myself to prove it.

Sad whimpy boys, who can only hope that they might be able to bask in the sunshine thrown by those who were too busy to be as stupidly obsessed about their perfection only in comparison to others who have "other" traits.

Most of these guys come from a background of farmers. Not great builders. Your ancestors lived in (or you still live in) uninsulated 700 square foot houses. You don't design cultures. You barely manage to balance your cheque book and make dinner.

Your worship of "European" culture is a worship of European ARISTOCRACY. Not your ancestors.



Yeah lets destroy another country's economy so we can have $2 coffee at starbucks.
War smor..
Not my problem. Bring on the cheap beer,lesbian porno and football.



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been pointed out or not, but could the modern concept of the creators of the Egyptian Civilization be based on artistic depictions of people from that time? Most statues, paintings and heiroglyphs depict people with features not common to Black Africans.


Ancient Egyptian Art
edit on 7/26/2011 by amaster because: grammer



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by amaster
I'm not sure if this has been pointed out or not, but could the modern concept of the creators of the Egyptian Civilization is based on artistic depictions of people from that time? Most statues, paintings and heiroglyphs depict people with features not common to Black Africans.


Ancient Egyptian Art


What is the age of the paint? If that statue was painted in darker tones, would that make you think otherwise?



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
BELIVE ME the life is a kid play, we take it wrong seriously , all this life that we know is a lie from begining to end,some of us can`t live in lie and try to find answers , other majority like to live in this lie(named society), that why don`t want to understand and belive what is in front of their eyes(the truth) because they go mad after that, and prefer to remain in the life they belive (big lie), ......it is so easy to see but we complicate things to much..EGIPT-IGI-PET..the puppet of igi-igigi..or igigi-pet..this is the gods(genetics doctors) playground...



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by WolfLookout

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by WolfLookout

Originally posted by Aeons
The isn't an "Asian Culture." There are several of them. There isn't a "white culture" and anyone telling you that Latvians and Portuguese are the "SAME" culture is an idiot.

So whites do have culture. Oh dear, I thought I'd just established that they did not? Many people keep implying they don't. Thank you so much for helping me out with that.


And the Irish aren't the Russians. There is no "white culture." There are CULTURES who happen to have a large portion of caucasians in them.

Yes indeed, well said, there is some nice diversity among white nations. However, it is still all white European culture, as it comes from various nations of white Europeans. Just as the Japanese have their own culture, and the Chinese have their own culture, and all of it adds up as part of Asian culture.


So you add it up based on.....slanty eyes and unslantly eyes as a process of creating super-categories of Cultures? FASCINATING. So you create super-culture categories based on non-culturally related correlations.

Amazing. Your exacting rigour is astounding.


Your arguing with a race/attention troll. This is pointless other than some laughs.



new topics

top topics



 
27
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join