It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Racist Conspiracy? Why are we taught that Black Africans never formed or ruled Ancient Egypt?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamAnt

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

The whole world has been up for grabs it's just that Blacks have never been able to rise to the top as other races have for whatever reason.

That is not a valid excuse.

I wonder do you and a few others even take your own responses serious. Its responses like this that give credence to that white superiority thread. Some of you all truely beleive that all black people are capable of is eating watermelon and dancing.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong with multiple examples. I would be interested to know of the history of great black empires.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

On what continent can one obtain a working AK-47 in trade for a bag of corn?

I'll answer your question with a question. Who made the guns available in the first place? And do you have contacts or live in Africa to have such in depth knowledge of said prices?

On what continent are women and children routinely raped, mutilated, and murdered?

Sounds exactly like the good ol' U-S of A to me.

On what continent can one find piles of limbs hacked off of innocents with machetes?

That's quite an assertion. Do you have any pictures or documentation of said limb piles? Or am I to assume that you've seen them first hand?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
I really doubt that Black Africans formed or ruled ancient Egypt.

I really doubt that Black Africans, who create these monstrousities IN MODERN TIMES:

can create something so beautiful and magnificent 1000s OF YEARS AGO.

Africans today, can't even build a house, let alone a pyramid.

It is possible to be really rich and to loose it all. You've heard of famous rich people loosing their fortune and dying poor. Africa was invaded pure and simple.

I have a friend who is egyptian and we look like sisters. I'm african american.
That leads me to believe that Black Africans built the pyramids the sphinx and civilized the rest of the world. Europeans better be careful and not self destruct like the ancient African kingdoms did, they'll be living in caves again.
edit on 26-7-2011 by Teeky because: word

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
A majority of the human race needs to be exterminated.

I'm not inferring any relation to race/creed/ethnicity or sexual orientation. However, religious orientation.. is a different story, you would have to see who actually listens to others and doesn't enforce their beliefs.

Anyone capable of having a thought is capable of anything simply by having a thought, there are no magical "good guys or bad guys". We're all a combination of the same thing, but, with a different amount of everything.

Meaning, if Hitler had a cure for cancer, should him being a genocidal maniac automatically invalidate said cure ?

People who believe in a magical floating man are capable of every single evil act that someone who doesn't is, there's no difference.

Translation ? this is not a "let's kill this color of people" speech. This is a there's many people that need to be removed from this planet and it consists of people of all shapes, all sizes, all colors, all creeds, all ethnicities. And not because of some silly reason like hate, but for their character.

edit on 26-7-2011 by SyntaxConspiracy because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2011 by SyntaxConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Its always been to my understanding that most North Africans where Arabic people, and Egypt being where it is, always lead me to assume that ancient Egypt was racially very diverse

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
We have the Dogon. We do not need Egypt.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The sahara is a natural border, this is why blacks are sub-saharan... it means under the sahara, i.e. south of it... where they remain today unless imported or immigrated to a better country. This thread should die, or be put up there with black Jesus. Ignorance is bliss trapping the mind of the inept, and by that I mean those that cannot advance their civilizations past a certain point without the help of other societies, take that for what you will.

Holy crap! Black Jesus posted before me!
edit on 27-7-2011 by Volund because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky

That leads me to believe that Black Africans built the pyramids the sphinx and civilized the rest of the world.

is this serious?? what kind of logic is this?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan

Originally posted by Teeky

That leads me to believe that Black Africans built the pyramids the sphinx and civilized the rest of the world.

is this serious?? what kind of logic is this?

This just proves my point. I have a friend from South Africa and he and I look like brothers, and I am Scandinavian, this leads me to believe that all Africans are white...

Reminds me of when I was talking to a black friend that thought all black people came from Jamaica.

Blame the school system.
edit on 27-7-2011 by Volund because: spelling, blame the school system, or the keyboard.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The reality is people,that Ancient Egypt was not built by white people.You can try to pretend that some magical ,unknown race created that civilization,but deNILE truely isn't just a river in Egypt.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by tousaint
The reality is people,that Ancient Egypt was not built by white people.You can try to pretend that some magical ,unknown race created that civilization,but deNILE truely isn't just a river in Egypt.

I don't think they were white, that's ignorance as well.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Volund
The sahara is a natural border, this is why blacks are sub-saharan... it means under the sahara, i.e. south of it... where they remain today unless imported or immigrated to a better country. This thread should die, or be put up there with black Jesus. Ignorance is bliss trapping the mind of the inept, and by that I mean those that cannot advance their civilizations past a certain point without the help of other societies, take that for what you will.

Sub-Saharan Black is a white term..There is no such thing as a "Sub-Saharan Black"..Blacks moved around ALL OVER Africa.So please stop telling yourself that the Sahara desert is a natural border..IT's ONLY SAND..

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Sub-Saharan Black is a white term..There is no such thing as a "Sub-Saharan Black"..Blacks moved around ALL OVER Africa.So please stop telling yourself that the Sahara desert is a natural border..IT's ONLY SAND..

ignorance is bliss huh? How many people live there now? How big is this area? Do you know? Not to be derogatory but you prove everything I say. BTW there are more than just black and white people in the world.

The Sahara not a natural border LOL!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
And I see people posting the picture of who some said King Tut looked like..Well here is a bust of Tut's grandmother Queen Tiye..Is she part of your unknown magical race too?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaiode1
reply to post by nenothtu

On what continent can one obtain a working AK-47 in trade for a bag of corn?

I'll answer your question with a question. Who made the guns available in the first place?

I suppose that depends on just how far back you'd like to take the chicken-or-the-egg argument. I'd have to say Homo Erectus, who seems to have invented weaponry, in Africa. A case could be made for the Chinese, who both invented gunpowder originally, and manufacture the AK's currently, as well as having built a couple of ammunition production facilities for manufacturing the ammo to keep the AK's running in... Africa!

And do you have contacts or live in Africa to have such in depth knowledge of said prices?

Yes.

The equivalency of the transaction in US dollars is 6.00. In the US, an operational AK used to be available for around 250.00, and is currently at around 700.00, on average. A far cry from the African prices.

On what continent are women and children routinely raped, mutilated, and murdered?

Sounds exactly like the good ol' U-S of A to me.

What part of the US do you currently live in that such occurs as a matter of routine? If you'll let me know, I'll clean that area up for you.

On what continent can one find piles of limbs hacked off of innocents with machetes?

That's quite an assertion. Do you have any pictures or documentation of said limb piles? Or am I to assume that you've seen them first hand?

Yes.

How many photos do you want, and how do you want them delivered? They're pretty groty, so I'm not going to post them at ATS, but if you've that much of a morbid fantasy to see them, I'll get them to you by some alternate means.

I've seen enough of that crap to last 3 lifetimes, but Africa and Central America were by far the worst. If you've a tender stomach at all, I advise refraining from food for 24 hours or so prior to viewing.

Could I also interest you in photos of bodies piled up and being burned? Gives off a black, oily smoke not unlike burning car tires.

Seriously, if you have some sort of need for such photos, I've got no problem seeing to it that you get them.

edit on 2011/7/27 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

ignorance is bliss huh? How many people live there now? How big is this area? Do you know? Not to be derogatory but you prove everything I say. BTW there are more than just black and white people in the world.

The Sahara not a natural border LOL!!!!!!!

So are you trying to say that because of the Sahara desert..An African from the area of Ghana could not have reached the area now known as Libya or Egypt?
edit on 27-7-2011 by tousaint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The past is dead and none know what really was and happened so speculate all you want, peoples. History can be interpreted any which way by whatever group for whatever silly purpose and reason that they want to justify. But when its all said and done it still wont matter.

The truth is Black, White, Asian, Indian and whatever else "because I ain't going to list all other types of humans".
Like all other animals that came out of the ark, and were distributed around the globe. Well they are all equally inferior. You are all equally inferior, so get over yourselves.

Everything and every race has there strong points and week points, so arguing about who is what or did what is folly. Really in the end in the far flung future none of you all will be around no matter what you do or achieved, no matter what. So the end game for the race of the races, is that you are all looser's, to the new and better type of human. And most likely it wont be very human.

So use what works and what does not work, it will probably work for something else and use it there.

Oh and the people who are there now in that area you all call Egypt well they were pretty much the same type of people who were there when Egypt was a great empire and even before that. So if you were to look at who lives in that area now, and surrounding areas, it will give you a good indication of who and what lived in the area back then.

Really the different tribes have not moved around that much in that part of the world, only in the near centuries and especially this century with the advent of technology and faster ways of travel has there been any sort of mixing of the tribes of humans. Mostly though they just stayed in the same spots given or take natural options that nature gave them.

So now that we have established that you are all equally inferior. Cant we all just get along.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

And I see people posting the picture of who some said King Tut looked like..Well here is a bust of Tut's grandmother Queen Tiye..Is she part of your unknown magical race too?

If you had an education you would know that the culture was diverse, not an all or none like you are trying to project. Have you studied geography? The nile goes south past [excuse the "white term"] sub-saharan Africa almost to Lake Victoria. It is divided by several Cataracts (for the ignorant that means waterfalls). So it is possible that there were some "black" people, but the society.. no way.. unless they were all killed off in mass genocide or all went sterile. Not to be rude but get an education and just go away, you're inept, really. If I weren't concerned for your well-being based on you're ignorance and therefore how you can possibly survive in the real world I wouldn't be replying to you.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
The past is dead and none know what really was and happened so speculate all you want, peoples. History can be interpreted any which way by whatever group for whatever silly purpose and reason that they want to justify. But when its all said and done it still wont matter.

The truth is Black, White, Asian, Indian and whatever else "because I ain't going to list all other types of humans".
Like all other animals that came out of the ark, and were distributed around the globe. Well they are all equally inferior. You are all equally inferior, so get over yourselves.

Everything and every race has there strong points and week points, so arguing about who is what or did what is folly. Really in the end in the far flung future none of you all will be around no matter what you do or achieved, no matter what. So the end game for the race of the races, is that you are all looser's, to the new and better type of human. And most likely it wont be very human.

So use what works and what does not work, it will probably work for something else and use it there.

Oh and the people who are there now in that area you all call Egypt well they were pretty much the same type of people who were there when Egypt was a great empire and even before that. So if you were to look at who lives in that area now, and surrounding areas, it will give you a good indication of who and what lived in the area back then.

Really the different tribes have not moved around that much in that part of the world, only in the near centuries and especially this century with the advent of technology and faster ways of travel has there been any sort of mixing of the tribes of humans. Mostly though they just stayed in the same spots given or take natural options that nature gave them.

So now that we have established that you are all equally inferior. Cant we all just get along.

We can all just get along..But white people are just going to have to come to terms with the fact that the people who you were taught were inferior to you (Blacks) ,created great civilizations that Europeans LATER adopted.When whites accept this fact,we can sing We Are The World all day long.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Can I ask for reparations from the Egyptian government if i can prove that my ancestors were used as slaves. Wow, the irony would be astounding.

The comment I posted was meant to be a joke unless it offends someone, where I say screw you, give me my money.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join