It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Racist Conspiracy? Why are we taught that Black Africans never formed or ruled Ancient Egypt?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Volund

How very white of you..See,you whites love to try and divide the accomplishments of Africans up...You try to make Blacks from Northern Africa different from the blacks in Southern africa..But you don't do that for Europe.Anything anyone in Europe accomplishes,he is simply "white"..All europeans take credit for it.And Europeans are MORE diverse than Africans..So,trust me,lets not play the divide the continent game here.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by tousaint

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
The past is dead and none know what really was and happened so speculate all you want, peoples. History can be interpreted any which way by whatever group for whatever silly purpose and reason that they want to justify. But when its all said and done it still wont matter.

The truth is Black, White, Asian, Indian and whatever else "because I ain't going to list all other types of humans".
Like all other animals that came out of the ark, and were distributed around the globe. Well they are all equally inferior. You are all equally inferior, so get over yourselves.

Everything and every race has there strong points and week points, so arguing about who is what or did what is folly. Really in the end in the far flung future none of you all will be around no matter what you do or achieved, no matter what. So the end game for the race of the races, is that you are all looser's, to the new and better type of human. And most likely it wont be very human.

So use what works and what does not work, it will probably work for something else and use it there.

Oh and the people who are there now in that area you all call Egypt well they were pretty much the same type of people who were there when Egypt was a great empire and even before that. So if you were to look at who lives in that area now, and surrounding areas, it will give you a good indication of who and what lived in the area back then.

Really the different tribes have not moved around that much in that part of the world, only in the near centuries and especially this century with the advent of technology and faster ways of travel has there been any sort of mixing of the tribes of humans. Mostly though they just stayed in the same spots given or take natural options that nature gave them.

So now that we have established that you are all equally inferior. Cant we all just get along.

We can all just get along..But white people are just going to have to come to terms with the fact that the people who you were taught were inferior to you (Blacks) ,created great civilizations that Europeans LATER adopted.When whites accept this fact,we can sing We Are The World all day long.

Last I checked "whites" don't believe Egyptians were white. Just go start some great society somewhere on your own, but don't ask for help if you are so superior. I am sure China will own you soon enough anyway. I wonder if the Chinese think the Egyptians were Chinese. Who knows and who cares.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Volund

How very white of you..See,you whites love to try and divide the accomplishments of Africans up...You try to make Blacks from Northern Africa different from the blacks in Southern africa..But you don't do that for Europe.Anything anyone in Europe accomplishes,he is simply "white"..All europeans take credit for it.And Europeans are MORE diverse than Africans..So,trust me,lets not play the divide the continent game here.

Buy a passport and just go see for yourself. More diverse? So you think all black Africans look alike? wow, I don't. Don't even go into genetics now, you can't even discuss geography.
edit on 27-7-2011 by Volund because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Volund

reply to post by Volund

Buy a passport and just go see for yourself.

Have one..And been there

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Volund

while there certainly is a history in northern africa of great black influence, they are not the same. if you took an average egyptian and an average black african and tried to identify them by thier remains, forensic classifications would clearly site one as caucasoid and the other as negrosoid.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Volund

reply to post by Volund

Buy a passport and just go see for yourself. More diverse? So you think all black Africans look alike? wow, I don't. Don't even go into genetics now, you can't even discuss geography.
edit on 27-7-2011 by Volund because: (no reason given)

YOU need to study geography..Because you are still trying to hold on to the lie that a group of people from one part of Africa could not been part of the people who built up another part of africa,.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan

reply to post by Volund

while there certainly is a history in northern africa of great black influence, they are not the same. if you took an average egyptian and an average black african and tried to identify them by thier remains, forensic classifications would clearly site one as caucasoid and the other as negrosoid.

There is no such thing as Caucasoid or Negroid..These were terms created in 1795 by a crackpot named Blumenbach who's race theories have been debunked several times.
The reality is the Egyptians were Black people.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
[color=gold]

Sometimes 1 wonders would it of been better if the environment Earth suits / dirt-worm suits the human essence was embeeded into were not equipped with solar receptivness, showing the more sun exposed or nons per Earth location. But that would of caused so much problems with the human genetics being able to process SUN enery for mineral intake like vitamin D and other photonic enhancements. So maybe the eyes needed to be modified to be more Racially colorblind????? This is such an issue and it shouldnt be. Atleast many in the herd recognize they are ALL part of the same.....

LOVE LIGHT ETERNNIA
NAMASTE*******

Ya the whole thing is such a non issued its like not even worth puttin into writing, but I am sure that they all will be talking and thinking about it. Oh and the sun wont be friendly forever, especially the way this world consumption is going, so maybe they were right to not put in better and more efficient solar receptiveness for consumption of photonic elements.

One of the ways it could go is one of the ways it did go, so who knows we all could be living in dark constructed places in some far or not that far future. And in this future we could all be of gray skin since it would not be very beneficial to be outside in the sun for to long exposed to it, and all that wonderful harmful radiation, all that pigmentation and the things that come along with it will not be necessary.

And while were at it we might as well genetically enhance our eyes to better see in the dark since always being indoors in the dark areas will require it, oh it will be so cool.

I always wanted to have big black eyes that can see all kinds of other spectrum of light such as Infrared.
And since we wont be having all that space that outside life brings we might have to modify ourselfs to be shorter to better use the space we will have, and so much more cool and fun stuff that we could do and will be required for a better suit for a different environment.

I got an idea we can call this new race that we would become, subterranean's, or earth human moles, or bland humes, or possible even grays.

Ophiuchus 13 you always so funny in your posts?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
This is the gayest thread ever lol.
U got the white supremacists (im caucasian btw) trying to Puff themselves up and make themselves feel superior and more important than other people because the "white race" has done all these "magnificent" things. Well I say when your in a world of impermance what difference does it make?

The debt that all men pay equalizes everyone and everything in the end.

So Have fun with your thread and sense of entitlement that some of you feel you deserve even though in reality you don't deserve jack squat. Its suprising how many small minded morons still exist in this mulitcultural World We live in.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tousaint

it is infact an actual science, forensics use it to identify remains. there is 3 main classes and the facial regions are what are used to identify bodies. the nose in particular is the fastest way to indentify a racial characteristic.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
This is the gayest thread ever lol.
U got the white supremacists (im caucasian btw) trying to Puff themselves up and make themselves feel superior and more important than other people because the "white race" has done all these "magnificent" things. Well I say when your in a world of impermance what difference does it make?

The debt that all men pay equalizes everyone and everything in the end.

So Have fun with your thread and sense of entitlement that some of you feel you deserve even though in reality you don't deserve jack squat. Its suprising how many small minded morons still exist in this mulitcultural World We live in.

I don't recall anyone saying Egyptians were white.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

it is infact an actual science, forensics use it to identify remains. there is 3 main classes and the facial regions are what are used to identify bodies. the nose in particular is the fastest way to indentify a racial characteristic.

Ok..well let me ask you a question..What part of Europe is YOUR ancestry from?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

the racial insults are lame, I agree, but I'm sick and tired of the vast revisionist history that is allowed to continue.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Holy Black Power Bat Man! I suppose all white people are descended from swine too. This thread is stupid, teach your children your beliefs, make sure they go to get a higher education though.

edit on 27-7-2011 by Gemwolf because: Large quote removed.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Reply to post by Volund

And where did I ever state in my post anything about people claiming Egyptians were white?b

Are you ok sir?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Reply to post by Volund

And where did I ever state in my post anything about people claiming Egyptians were white?b

Are you ok sir?

Not you, apparently you are either black or white according to the troll, and Egyptians are black according to some.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Ok..well let me ask you a question..What part of Europe is YOUR ancestry from?

I am nearly 100% maygar. which means I have european roots back as far as 40,000 years. however in that span we (hungarians) aquired some mongolian, turkish, and gypsy traits. but I don't think it would be alright for me to claim the huns built constantinople.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I haven't seen any effort from the people who are claiming the pyramid builders were black actually bring proof to the table...... If you are so sure in your belief bring the proof with evidence that supports these claims, I don't think anyone here claimed the builders to be white we basically agree they are of a arab descent with dark brown skin..........

So if you want to shut "whitey" up, bring all these so called facts here for all to see.....

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join