It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie from the UK :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hi Everyone!

I've had a few days off from work, so have found myself looking into all kinds of mysteries and theories, as I generally do when I have some spare time. I've literally spent most of the day viewing threads and links and have been absolutely fascinated!

I have just finished reading a thread that I would have liked to contribute to, so just had to register!

For as long as I can remember, I've had an interest in finding out the truth behind what most people don't give a second thought to. The questions that remain unanswerable, to me, are the most fascinating of all.

I have plenty of experiences and thoughts to share, and I'm very happy I've found such a civilised and intelligent place to discuss such things!

I'm an engineer by trade, and I do enjoy the mysteries that this in itself brings. I love to see old mechanisms and machines, and like to investigate the findings of others that I so often see in the media. I'll keep it short(ish) as I don't want to write a novel as a first post!

I look forward to learning and sharing!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by luckythirteen

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Welcome.

From a fellow UK based insomniac, hope to see you around

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
welcome, also from the uk.
civilised and intelligent place? maybe...... only kidding, there are plenty of civilised and intelligent people here.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Wow, thank you so much for such a quick welcome!

I am a bit of an insomniac lately too, or rather my sleep patterns are in a mess with having time off work! I had better hit the hay now, but I look forward to coming back in a few hours to learn some more and find my way around!

Thanks again

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Dear luckythirteen,

Welcome, nice to have you here. Perhaps at a later time, after you have responded to a sufficient number of posts, you can tell us, as an Engineer, what you think of Oak Island or the Coral Castle in Florida. Be well. Hope you get enough sleep.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Welcome!...I am glad that you have found ATS.....I look forward to your input.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hi . Welcome to ATS .
Manchester , UK here .

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

So glad you could join us have fun..
These people are awesome..
Peace and love to all.
Respect
Plazmuh
Colchester England

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS mate. Get some sleep it's 3.30 over there

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Welcome to the beginning. Enjoy yourself

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Perhaps at a later time, after you have responded to a sufficient number of posts, you can tell us, as an Engineer, what you think of Oak Island or the Coral Castle in Florida.

Thanks again everyone
I did take a quick look at those places this morning, and I look forward to discussing it in the future! I'll be in Miami for a couple of weeks in March too, so that will definitely be on the places to go list!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Welcome from Oxford UK!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Welcome, UK brethren.

I hope you find peace and knowledge in your browsing, rather than paranoia and hysteria.

new topics

top topics

join