It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PCCTS horrific scary website - does anyone know anything about this?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

edit on 24-7-2011 by Lynley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchIlluminati
Sure. Pls tell me in short what you already "know". In that way i won't bring up something you have already figured out yet.

Unfortunately, I don't know anything. I have been coming here for around 12 months now, reading & reading with a hunger for knowledge (only actually made my first post yesterday) and still don't really 'know' anything. All I think I know is that there is A LOT I don't know. Which is why it is refreshing for me to see you here.
edit on Sun Jul 24 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed nested quote

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchIlluminati

So I find this suspicious you join today yet seem to have oppinions of ATSERS?

Have your affilitates been on this site already or were you drawn in because of this thread and if so how were you informed?

Also, how does anyone know that you are speaking for the site and not just some crack pot trying to gain notarity?

Also to be exposed for being Illuminated, then that alone negates your being so right?

If you are then place 150,000 in my account... Thats nothing.

link   

link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by baphometjahbulon

Do we have a bunch of sock puppets here today because of the site you started? Something seems very copy cat about your site as I have seen the maps here long ago.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

I have to take that on my shoulders as i am the one whom said they think us ATS'ers are wack, which with they replied and said they do not.

I misinterpreted and spoke to soon. They never said that, it is my bad.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

Maybe its not saying a full shift occurrence but what if there are some sort of measuring devices that have confirmed that the shift has begun? Shift doesnt happen in one day but perhaps earth has shifted a degree or two so far.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lynley
To DutchIlluminati:
I am intrigued with your card page. It explains the cards are also unlimited credit cards to be used for travel to secure locations. This seems to be in Europe only? I am also interested in how the people are choosen or recruited. Money or accomplishments? Or maybe just blood line.

Thanks for entertaining questions.

edit on 24-7-2011 by Lynley because: (no reason given)

As far as the card goes i'd say do not take that too seriously. Yes, one of the founders made that card and yes some (all) of the numbers really do have a meaning for most members of the website. One of our goals as a WEBSITE is to show ppl how easy it is to manipulate large numbers off people in to making them believe stuff. so thats why there is that mysterious membership card. But we're talking website here.

Now here's the other thing.

Some founders and initiators on that website DO have affiliations with the Illuminati. THAT is not a conspiracy. Some have agenda's some don't.

With Illuminati i do NOT meant the OWO, "reptillian", 13 Satanic Bloodlines "Illuminati". Let me be very clear of that!
They merely ADOPTED that term when when the Bavarian Illuminati went to the States. The old dudes ( i just mentioned them) quickly adopted that name to render the Bavarian Illuminati powerless (or attempted to) so that the good guys were now also infected with a bad rep.

The Illuminati is a network of some 6,000 individuals, well organized and must be seen as "Liberators of Humanity".

If you like i could elaborate a little bit but i cannot go into the details cuz our enemies are always watching and searching for our "plans" and what not.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormborn

Unfortunately, I don't know anything. I have been coming here for around 12 months now, reading & reading with a hunger for knowledge (only actually made my first post yesterday) and still don't really 'know' anything. All I think I know is that there is A LOT I don't know. Which is why it is refreshing for me to see you here.

Okay. Well, where lies your interst and what would you like to talk about? what's priority No1?

edit on Sun Jul 24 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed nested quote

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by baphometjahbulon
post removed by staff

What's funny is that it isn't really that difficult. It can be completely obvious but somebody somewhere will believe it's some kind of horrific secret they stumbled across even though it's just an advanced form of trolling. Well done sir.
edit on Sun Jul 24 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Have your affilitates been on this site already or were you drawn in because of this thread and if so how were you informed?

Also, how does anyone know that you are speaking for the site and not just some crack pot trying to gain notarity?

Also to be exposed for being Illuminated, then that alone negates your being so right?

If you are then place 150,000 in my account... Thats nothing.

Hello.

No no, i've known this site for years. There is no such thing as in what you state in your comment. Not at all. Try thinking the other way around

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It's a scam, I checked out the links and it dropped a Trojan onto my computer. Luckily Norton 360 found it.
Be careful checking out the sites, it's a clever way to get ip addresses and drop a turd into your computer!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchIlluminati

The Illuminati is a network of some 6,000 individuals, well organized and must be seen as "Liberators of Humanity".

If you like i could elaborate a little bit but i cannot go into the details cuz our enemies are always watching and searching for our "plans" and what not.

6000 members? excuse me but That's an incredibly small number to think of when your talking about lifting oppression that has bound humanity. is that 6000 people that lead desperate factions across the globe? I live in Vancouver Canada any chapters in my area?
sorry for the sarcasm but cmon so far you have only told what a few Google searches can answer. other then blind faith how can anything that you say be checked?
edit on 24-7-2011 by tonyinawareness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nastalgik

Originally posted by baphometjahbulon
post removed by staff

What's funny is that it isn't really that difficult. It can be completely obvious but somebody somewhere will believe it's some kind of horrific secret they stumbled across even though it's just an advanced form of trolling. Well done sir.

Trolling was not the goal! Our goal was to show people not to believe everything thay see on the web but to do research and digg deep to find out what is going on!

In de Dutch mainstream media thay linked us to the idiot in Norway, without doing any research, they just copied a link from a forum of a bunch of teenagers... And that is the reason we founded QFF, to make people more aware of what is really going on!!
edit on Sun Jul 24 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Listen, I do have this to say to you if you are indeed from Norway. I am so sorry about the tragedy your Nation has faced, it is one of the saddest things I can recall. Those children were not responsible for anything but being children and enjoying their summer. Excuse me for being snitty, it is an intense time energetically for everyone worldwide.

Also, in summer we often get kids who like to mess with the real skeptics, debunkers and serious investigators of truth outside the norm.

Conspiracies are tough enough to crack without having to take time out to weed out the fake ones.

Today it is best if you walk away from the computer, get out into your communities and be the real support many people need from one another today. Get out of your head and into your heart energy.

Take care.
edit on 24-7-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I found some info about the PCCTS site. Here and here.

The above links are domain info. There is one thing from the second link, under the heading of "About CARIPS" it says-- "CARIPS is a PCCTS Int. Ltd. Company © 1119-2011" is that odd? (1119-2011)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join