It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PCCTS horrific scary website - does anyone know anything about this?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonyinawareness

Originally posted by DutchIlluminati

The Illuminati is a network of some 6,000 individuals, well organized and must be seen as "Liberators of Humanity".

If you like i could elaborate a little bit but i cannot go into the details cuz our enemies are always watching and searching for our "plans" and what not.

6000 members? excuse me but That's an incredibly small number to think of when your talking about lifting oppression that has bound humanity. is that 6000 people that lead desperate factions across the globe? I live in Vancouver Canada any chapters in my area?
sorry for the sarcasm but cmon so far you have only told what a few Google searches can answer. other then blind faith how can anything that you say be checked?
edit on 24-7-2011 by tonyinawareness because: (no reason given)
Hello.

yes that is a small number indeed. However, these people are all on key positions to influence and work together with people who are currently IN "power" if you will. Its the avalance effect.
These members ALL have their own "network" to work with. So the total of affilaites are in the millions.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heros_son
I found some info about the PCCTS site. Here and here.

The above links are domain info. There is one thing from the second link, under the heading of "About CARIPS" it says-- "CARIPS is a PCCTS Int. Ltd. Company © 1119-2011" is that odd? (1119-2011)

Dude it is a hoax we made! I just told!

link   

Originally posted by wulff
It's a scam, I checked out the links and it dropped a Trojan onto my computer. Luckily Norton 360 found it.
Be careful checking out the sites, it's a clever way to get ip addresses and drop a turd into your computer!

Which links are you talking about?
The quofataferunt site is clean, as is pccts and pritoz on all 4 of my machines (FF5.0 on Win XP SP3).

Furthermore for all of you who still seem to think this is serious: The PCCTS site and the USA catastrophe map are both a JOKE and a WARNING.
As Baphomet explained: it serves as a warning how quickly people get upset about all things that even resemble a conspiracy.

At the same time I agree completely with voices that call upon us to not muddy the waters even further with fake-conspiracies.

link   
reply to post by KSprepared

i just did a whoisthis look up on the above domain name and got the following scary results-

DOMAIN: PCCTS.COM

RSP: wiseadvise business solutions
URL: wiseadvise.nl

owner-contact: P-MWT1170
owner-organization: Pauperes Commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici
owner-fname: Mr. O.D.T.
owner-lname: Temohpab
owner-street: MountainDove Road 22
owner-city: Brighton
owner-country: AN
owner-phone: +39.0669883296
owner-email: [email protected]

Christi Templique Solomonici?doest sound masonic whatsoever!

Conceal a flaw, and the world will imagine the worst.
Marcus Valerius Martialis (40 - 103),

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
THIS IS TO ALL THAT SEEM TO BE BLIND: Please read what I and some other Fellow QFF Brothers just wrote here... Just read and understand!
edit on 24-7-2011 by baphometjahbulon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchIlluminati

I can see that working effectively just like any other movement and I also understand secrecy. I have felt with a deep profound instinct over the years this has become with a more clear message after meditation that I am to become part of massive revolution or rally for the good and betterment of my fellow people. I have been waiting to become part of the cog of the machine that will accomplish this.

If this network is so vast how would you know your on the "right" side so to speak if that secrecy is kept so tight. Or is it that most people or just working on the goals laid out by the 6000 without even knowing. I only ask because I think we all feel the "squeeze" of tensions and I am ready to fulfill my own part and the reason why I am here, so where do I sign up?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by baphometjahbulon
THIS IS TO ALL THAT SEEM TO BE BLIND: Please read what I and some other Fellow QFF Brothers just wrote here... Just read and understand!
edit on 24-7-2011 by baphometjahbulon because: (no reason given)

I have read what you wrote about (PCCTS horrific scary website)..it is a hoax......but I also seems to me that you are trying to advertise your own websites...and I am also wondering...who in here may be in league with you.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I am not advertising anything! I am not making any money of it or what so ever! QFF is free for everybody it is like ATS!

Again don't look for # that is not there!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by baphometjahbulon

Originally posted by Heros_son
I found some info about the PCCTS site. Here and here.

The above links are domain info. There is one thing from the second link, under the heading of "About CARIPS" it says-- "CARIPS is a PCCTS Int. Ltd. Company © 1119-2011" is that odd? (1119-2011)

Dude it is a hoax we made! I just told!

Baphomet,

it was clear to me yesterday by checking your site that the site is hoax and has no relation whatsoever to the Norway killer.

However, see the people here in the thread...despite you clearly saying you dont have a connection to the killer and the site is a hoax - people simply IGNORE what you say and simply continue to think its the "scariest site they have ever seen".

People's stupidity is just.....OVERWHELMING...

Maybe you want to put a disclaimer on the site up to convince the stupid media and all those ignorant people, just my $0.02

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Right on! Thanks for the fact that you see thing like they are! And yes to many people ignore facts and just go for the conspiracy, because conspiracy sells! Just like Hollywood movies... please look and think outside the box people! Please wake the %^$& up!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonyinawareness
reply to post by DutchIlluminati

I can see that working effectively just like any other movement and I also understand secrecy. I have felt with a deep profound instinct over the years this has become with a more clear message after meditation that I am to become part of massive revolution or rally for the good and betterment of my fellow people. I have been waiting to become part of the cog of the machine that will accomplish this.

If this network is so vast how would you know your on the "right" side so to speak if that secrecy is kept so tight. Or is it that most people or just working on the goals laid out by the 6000 without even knowing. I only ask because I think we all feel the "squeeze" of tensions and I am ready to fulfill my own part and the reason why I am here, so where do I sign up?
Good questions.

Let me react on your first paragraph: Through meditation and aother techniques one could indeed getsome insights. I would like to hear a bit more on that if you want to. If you like your privacy then i'd suggest a private message.

Second of all on the secrecy: You make an excellent remark when asking how do you know you're on the right side? Simple. Lots of us had been "neutralized" by the OWO thugs that are in power now. Furthermore our "program" is rather the opposite from what has been executed untill now. While these current set of rules is set up and used to contain/limit our potentials the Illuminati wants to turn that 180 degrees around.

No more of the elitist clubs where a handful of dudes own everything.

On the secrecy tho:The members KNOW whats going on and that secrecy applies only for the "outsiders" and is our protection.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

I just finished readng the manifest at the link.
Wow. He sure was a meticulous planner.
And a revolutionary dedicated to his cause.
I'lm puzzled as to why all those making comments were calling him a psycho.
What am I missing?
I agree with his cause, but not with his recent method.
I can't see that this will accomplish anything other than for TPTB to tighten the screws.
In vilifying him they also vilify everyone who dares to speak against multiculturism, and thus he has defeated the very thing he has risked all to accomplish.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!
Cease and Desist!

Please read the following:

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

ii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

iii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to solicit members of the Websites on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with TAN. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

Terms And Conditions Of Use

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Follow the rules guys or get outta this thread, I want this topic researched thoroghly, and if they close it it will not happen. I thank Baphomet and others for their assurance that it is a benign website, and if this is true, I'll be the first to breath a sigh of relief, but frankly, I don't even know what to think this site is so offputting.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
>>>
I just finished readng the manifest at the link.
Wow. He sure was a meticulous planner.
And a revolutionary dedicated to his cause.
>>>

Whow...how "revolutionary". He did a copy/paste job of what the Unabomber wrote.

>>>
I'lm puzzled as to why all those making comments were calling him a psycho.
>>>

Because he clearly is.

>>>
I agree with his cause, but not with his recent method.
>>>

Sorry..i choose freedom over military-enforced dictatorship, thank you.

You (and him) are not better than the radical Al-Quada with explosives strapped on. They ALSO think they are doing the world (their world/culture) a benefit.

Yes..let's just KILL all who do not share the same opinion as we do...the BELIEF behind the idiology is totally irrelevant, its freely interchangeable. The radical white supremacist is NOT better than the radical Muslim.

The best thing would be to throw all those people (radicals of different belief) in one deep hole and let them blow up each other - together with their Quarans and Bibles!

edit on 24-7-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by baphometjahbulon

Baphomet,

THis is one of the main issues with ATS here. When people start getting into meaningful dialogue, people who only read the first post, come along, do double work and post something that has no meaning to the flow of the conversation, but that they believe they are contributing. its not their fault, that is sometime the was things go here when threads get past 4 pages!

Other than that I find it quite interesting that you guys came over here to do some firefighting. Most commendable.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
JHC Guys and Gals calm the HELL down!!

Have you translated any of what is on that blog page? Especially this little excerpt regarding this very topic... and I quote "Hier schijnt nogal wat om te doen te zijn op ATS" which translates to "There seems a lot to do to the ATS sigh".

And then "Voor de sukkels die nog steeds menen dat wij iets te maken hebben met die achterlijke stumper uit Oslo: PCCTS / QFF HEEFT HIER NIKS MEE TE MAKEN!" translates to "For the suckers who still believe that we have something to do with that stupid wretch from Oslo: PCCTS / QFF HERE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!"

The only thing I found of real interest was what was posted by Baphomet a few clicks down which I translated to: "They just do not get it... those dumb Yanks! They think OEH Illuminati .... Templar ...

Then realize that nothing with that moronic Noor to do and then do not ask why we are on the same website a map of the USA which we have threatened with a nuclear attack plan ...

I'd be here reporting and recording and just make the question ... They read it because ...

They are namely to foolish to realize that they just discovered the best plan ever made to correct conspiracy thinkers to show - dont believe everything ...Anyways ...ROFL! What a hassle man!

Waste of my time and energy ... In addition, the bit of stress, also takes more energy and so I have no more time and energy in particular are tapping new products ..."

Make of that what you will. Personally speaking, it just geeks.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join