It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PCCTS horrific scary website - does anyone know anything about this?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Wow I spent the better half of my morning reading this. Sites like these always creep me out. Lack of info, possibly just some pranksters with some time on their hands

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by survivalstation

Most people will just say you're a conspiracy nut...until you are proven right. Then what will people call you?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I am pretty sure its safe to say as a recommendation this is thread should be closed. Like what can be posted that progresses the discussion? We know why the site was made, who made it and the intent behind it no more questions left to ask. As every other post now gets removed, whats the proper direction to focus on?
edit on 24-7-2011 by tonyinawareness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
to be honest the guys or girls who spend there own time and alot of it im sujre in creating these type of websites and elaborate "jokes" need more sun light or to get laid the dutch are like ze germans im sure someone on here had a great uncle that was half german or dutch that will take offence to my comparison but i know from first hand this to to be very true in the case of sense of humour its very much in house its like a joke that your not allowed in on which turns out to not really be that funny

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
and who is john titor just a question as one of the hidden links takes you to a wierd website seemigly devoted to time travel

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by otie1

www.artants.com...#/ons-werk

Those are the people behind it (again I haven't read this full thread) but only because it's not worth reading into people speculating about a site being some secret doom site...
so in short STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS this is exactly what they want, is their site being spread around...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by aka_angrygoose

john titor was a supposed time traveler that posted on a few forums, it was a clever troll..

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
ok, i find this to be a bit hilarious lol

Look at the main page! If it was a legitimate page, you would most likely not see "THE REAL ILLUMINATI" at the top, NOR would you see the designer on the page at the bottom, with a link that takes you to the front of his page! Also, who would bother to make a fancy flash animation that shows the us map in a way, for ANYONE to easily find. Wouldn't you think this would be classified, and not be on the internet?

Just my 2 cents... unfortunately did not use them to look at ALL the comments... oh well

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
>>>
I just finished readng the manifest at the link.
Wow. He sure was a meticulous planner.
And a revolutionary dedicated to his cause.
>>>

Whow...how "revolutionary". He did a copy/paste job of what the Unabomber wrote.
Oh really; the unibomber buried stuff in the Norwegian forest?
>>>
I'lm puzzled as to why all those making comments were calling him a psycho.
>>>

Because he clearly is.
Explain
>>>
I agree with his cause, but not with his recent method.
>>>

Sorry..i choose freedom over military-enforced dictatorship, thank you.

Where does he say he is for a miltary-enforced dictatorship?

You (and him) are not better than the radical Al-Quada with explosives strapped on. They ALSO think they are doing the world (their world/culture) a benefit.

I did say I disagreed with his methods, so where are you coming from here?

Yes..let's just KILL all who do not share the same opinion as we do...the BELIEF behind the idiology is totally irrelevant, its freely interchangeable. The radical white supremacist is NOT better than the radical Muslim.

No where do I say kill those of different opinions. What is a "radical white suupemacist? That statement alone tells me a lot about you. These so-called white-supremacists are not invading Muslim countries and seeking to take over by outbreeding the natives.

The best thing would be to throw all those people (radicals of different belief) in one deep hole and let them blow up each other - together with their Quarans and Bibles!

[ Hmmmm, isn't that rather violent?

edit on 24-7-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by otie1

Stay off the grid

They are watching.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchIlluminati

I have a question for you. Does you site concentrate on the study of hidden lore and the occult, or is it politically or religiously motivated in some way or indeed a mixture of everything as we are here? or even just good old fashion alternative media outlet?

Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Well, it's nice to see we haven't scared you off so easily. THAT wouldn't have been much fun. I was kind of expecting a response to my comment about your site and agenda about waking people up being on the subtle and rather confusing side. I was disappointed when I didn't get a response.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

I have a question for you. Does you site concentrate on the study of hidden lore and the occult, or is it politically or religiously motivated in some way or indeed a mixture of everything as we are here? or even just good old fashion alternative media outlet?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Not religion based, no political agenda, not an occult network (although some of us do have a occult background). Only to inform people and provide a platform to voice opinions or to learn. And network.

@ Tony, yes i did but can't answer yet. Not at 20 posts yet.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

thought so thanks for letting me know

link   

So, pretty much a mix bag, but with a dutch flavour to it.

link   
Greetings! Been following this since the beginning.

Thank you to all the new Dutch members who came over to set us straight. I (as well as others, it seems) appreciate your ability to come alllllll the way over here and speak to us in our tongue.

As you probably noticed, a handful of posters here can't read. I know, you would think if they can post, they can read, but ATS has proven this wrong time and time again. It was fun to 'discover' your Dutch forum (although translators online leave me wanting more).

You're always welcome here.... well, by the majority.

And... I got it. Way before you had to spell it out over and over. Plus, even with all the bitties complaining, you know they like a good conspiracy/mystery.

Thanks again!

Namaste

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join