It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PCCTS horrific scary website - does anyone know anything about this?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by DutchIlluminati

Well, it's nice to see we haven't scared you off so easily. THAT wouldn't have been much fun. I was kind of expecting a response to my comment about your site and agenda about waking people up being on the subtle and rather confusing side. I was disappointed when I didn't get a response.
Hello. I must have missed that, sorry.

No we don't have any other "agenda" than to inform (mainly) the Dutch people that's all. really there's nothing more to it. I bet that there are also people here on ATS and others that belong to a "secret society" or something but that doesn't mean that the website where they are on is a offshoot of that society.

i know for a fact that lots of secret societies are indeed watching on forums and so on to see what's going on or to see wether they can spot some outstanding individuals. thats a fact.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
this is old,i saw that website about 1 and a 1/2 years ago,i think through this website

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElizaAshdene
Greetings! Been following this since the beginning.

Thank you to all the new Dutch members who came over to set us straight. I (as well as others, it seems) appreciate your ability to come alllllll the way over here and speak to us in our tongue.

As you probably noticed, a handful of posters here can't read. I know, you would think if they can post, they can read, but ATS has proven this wrong time and time again. It was fun to 'discover' your Dutch forum (although translators online leave me wanting more).

You're always welcome here.... well, by the majority.

And... I got it. Way before you had to spell it out over and over. Plus, even with all the bitties complaining, you know they like a good conspiracy/mystery.

Thanks again!

Namaste
Thank you so much for those kind words, Eliza.
Eyes WIDE open.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs
im trying to get in the mem area.

any ideas?

I didn't take the time to read through to see if anyone has told you this, but this program will allow you to view an entire website offline, regardless of whether or not it is password protected. Unless of course, the data is encrypted.
Hope that helps. If you find anything cool, make sure to let us know.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Thanks for replying and no offense taken. I guess we could understand a whole lot more if we were to take the time to translate your threads in their entirety, but alas.

Yes, there are many secret societies with members who frequent this site as well. I can't say that I am one who supports any registered societies or fraternities, but that's just me. I avoid all groups as I've found them to have a "hive" mentality. I enjoy diversity and different ideas. That's why I like ATS. There's so many different forums and topics to discuss that you can't get sucked into just one thought process.

But, seriously. You may want to consider your tactics in regards to waking people up. I don't care if you're in America or Siberia. Most people aren't that great at descerning what's a hoax and what's not. Most of the population have become so dumbed down. If you want to wake people up, you have to be direct and form your information in a way that the MAJORITY will comprehend. I hate to say it, but, at least in America, it almost has to be on an 8th grade level in order for your efforts to not be in vain. This is why most newspapers are written at the 8th grade level.

Maybe people aren't so dumbed down in the Netherlands. I wanted to move there a few years ago when I read that your country was closing several prisons, while all we do is open them here. So, maybe you guys have it going on over there and aren't so snowed like the ones here. I can only hope.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Thanks for replying and no offense taken. I guess we could understand a whole lot more if we were to take the time to translate your threads in their entirety, but alas.

Yes, there are many secret societies with members who frequent this site as well. I can't say that I am one who supports any registered societies or fraternities, but that's just me. I avoid all groups as I've found them to have a "hive" mentality. I enjoy diversity and different ideas. That's why I like ATS. There's so many different forums and topics to discuss that you can't get sucked into just one thought process.

But, seriously. You may want to consider your tactics in regards to waking people up. I don't care if you're in America or Siberia. Most people aren't that great at descerning what's a hoax and what's not. Most of the population have become so dumbed down. If you want to wake people up, you have to be direct and form your information in a way that the MAJORITY will comprehend. I hate to say it, but, at least in America, it almost has to be on an 8th grade level in order for your efforts to not be in vain. This is why most newspapers are written at the 8th grade level.

Maybe people aren't so dumbed down in the Netherlands. I wanted to move there a few years ago when I read that your country was closing several prisons, while all we do is open them here. So, maybe you guys have it going on over there and aren't so snowed like the ones here. I can only hope.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)
Let me add a few things here okay?

Let me start with the "scare tactics". lol. We didn't think much of it when we did (not me personally) made that map.We were just curious to see what would happen (if anything) and we dod NOT expect so much upheavel to be honest. Also we had no agenda of "promoting" our site THROUGH that map. No way. But indeed people do dig into it and tadaaaa, here we are explaining. Not that we mind tho.

About Americans being numbed down: well so are the Dutch and virtually ALL people since their governments is putting the there. Noone in the world has the right to say that any country is "stupid or dumb" or whatever. If people are given a fair opportunity to develop themselves they would be bright, understanding and happy.
That is not the case and the SYSTEM that the people are subjected to is to blame for that. Even in the fast majority of "secret societies.

"One World, one Voice and Unity through Diversity". THAT is what is being worked on right now. There is much more to say but that is off topic here so i wont. I am willing tho to say a bit more on all of this. (not the websites)

But we did shake you up tho, didn't we.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I guess No one Saw where 4 or 5 people posted saying this page is FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE.

The Login , is False , its HT without a Target , and its not a server side page so the login does NOTHING!

THE SITE IS FAKE , you can even find the source code to make your OWN WEBSITE just like this at PASTEBIN.

THIS IS FAKE FAKE FAKE , as several people have stated.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

I guess you haven't been reading the past 5 pages
no kiddin its fake

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The sites are designed by
www.artants.com...#/pauperes-commilitones-christi-templique-solomonici

And the security photo was taken from google by the looks of it which is bad for a design company to do this.
www.securityoracle.com...

It looks to me as someone has commissioned these sites from the same company the question is why and who is someone trying to put up false misleading information?

I made screen grab just in case
i.imgur.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seveneagles

omg really? just read the thread maybe 6 pages back and all will be answered.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonyinawareness
reply to post by seveneagles

omg really? just read the thread maybe 6 pages back and all will be answered.

sorry new here i only came here to post my findings not used this site before i just clicked on the >> took me to last page.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by HockeySense
reply to post by Aceofclubs

I think this should be looked at, could be linked.

any ideas?

The earth does this all the time there are various cycles where the pole shifts slightly. there's science on it
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 24-7-2011 by seveneagles because: ad factual information

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
If it is a fake website, and a fake group, and the intent was to show how easy it is to mislead .... you may be VERY disappointed to find out how many people are both tenacious and stupid.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
If it is a fake website, and a fake group, and the intent was to show how easy it is to mislead .... you may be VERY disappointed to find out how many people are both tenacious and stupid.

I could do a much better job than that

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
when the knights templar were being exterminated didnt some of them supposudly end up in Norway, Dutch area and switzerland? I dont know about you but if i was being exterminated for my beliefs i would be pretty pissed at those responsible.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
someone is messing with us!

Yup that's what it looks like to me ..... I think this is a new trolling tactic, let the conspiracy theorists mess about working out fake sites so the real issues pass us by....
that said - still worthwhile bringing these sites to the attention of ats

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Well, it's nice to see we haven't scared you off so easily. THAT wouldn't have been much fun. I was kind of expecting a response to my comment about your site and agenda about waking people up being on the subtle and rather confusing side. I was disappointed when I didn't get a response.
So you guys are not connected to the shooter. Yet he has Freemason ties. WHat do you guys think of his connection to Masonry

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeElectron
Just joined ATS, greetings from The Netherlands.

Deckard's spot on.

Please people, we at QFF don't think you're wacko. Just the opposite, in fact.
We have a common goal: to expose (government) frauds for what they are and to make people think for themselves.

i dont think your wacko either, infact very real. the "three courts" may ring a bell.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join