It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway "Tragedy" give me a break.............

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
How is this not a tragedy ?
84 innocent children were shot to death, that is considered a tragedy in my books .
This is a very tragic day for the people of Norway. This whole post is unnecessary.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
give me a break

since you know what happened, and why, maybe you should contact the authorities in norway and enlighten them ?

this is a direct challenge to you

if you really believe this , and this isn't trolling, contact the authorities and expalin what they are doing wrong, and what they should be doing

Helious, I challenge you directly

let us know who you contacted, and what the response was.

I'll give you until tuesday

if it isn't posted here tuesday, you are a coward and a troll
edit on 23-7-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

I'll give you until tuesday

if it isn't posted here tuesday, you are a coward and a troll

Do you ever get anyone taking you up on your internet ultimatums, or is this something new for you?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Oh for gods sake someone close down this ridiculous thread.
Eighty plus people are dead.
The Norwegians shloud be receiving our condolences but instead the thread has descended into name calling.
Its shameful...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The ISRAELIS carried out the world trade centers attack,they carried out the attack on the
U.S.S LIBERTY.They had great political reason to also do the Norway attacks.The most
of the good jewish people also want to end Z.O.G . The ISRAELIS are the number one
suspect.Dr. Alan Sabrosky, former director of studies at the US Army War College: Mossad, Jewish neo-cons, and Israelis orchestrated 9/11 attack. WAKE UP........

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
moslems were getting too muchattention/news/blame...time to kick it up a notch and get people mad at Whites/Masons/Illuminati...now we have someone else to demonize and hate beside a-rabs...just look at how many posts have popped up on here about the shooter neing a Mason....by 2400 GMT today there will be dozens more along the same lines

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Media fakery Alert. Beware!!!

Same M.O. as 9/11 and 7/7.
Why anyone believes anything the media puts out now is beyond me.

How does an original estimated death toll of 4 jump to over 90?

Please scrutinize all imagery for victim and video fakery.

Fakery in Norway?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

The lack of replies from the usual de-bunkers deniers short-sighted sheeple etc Reveals alot.

It reveals that they know you are 100% correct in your OP.

And they're witty commits of ignorance and diatribe they post will be chastised because they are and know they are in the wrong

But they will continue to beat the drum of the War machine and forget all the other atrocities and dozens to hundreds of innocents dying each day because of the Atrocities committed by their be-loved Countries and.

NATO(North Atlantic Terrorist Organization)

edit on 23-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

wow!
i have just read through youre link,some of those images are clearly(poorly) photoshopped,here we go again huh? :/
edit on 23-7-2011 by v6sport because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Helious

The lucky thing and at the same time, the problem for Americans, is that they have NOT seen WAR on US soil in many years..

Guess many have forgotten, or never knew that the U.S. makes sure to fight wars somewhere else to keep them from being fought here. It's a strategy that's been in place and genrally successful for many years.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Norway has OIL. And isn't a part of the EU, with a strong economy and the people have good services. Year after year they have the highest standard of living in the world, excellent medical services and education and teh best system of demcoracy their is, a proportional democracy, and a specific version of this that encourages more women and more parties being elected, and no vote wasted, so there is more grass roots voices in power, than anywhere else, except in those countries similar.

Do you see the problem with this to the SS behind the scenes?
edit on 23-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I was thinking about this yesterday.

We now know that this was a domestic terrorist so not linked to any war or any NATO involvement.

But there are car bombs and suicide bombs that go off every day in the middle east..... sometimes 20 people, sometimes 80 people... sometimes 200 people die....

I NEVER see a thread on here about it...... EVER.

It's only if it's white people that we see pages and pages of it or even a thread about it.
If it happens in the west or in a White country.... it's a tragedy or a terrible event.

If it happens somewhere else..... Africa, Middle east.... Who cares right?

Very sad.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

A good take on the reality of the world not just the U.S but as you have seen on this post people don't like realism,they live in there own little ridaculing world and run there mouth with no real debate or resolution.

Being a realist is not easy in a world with people that hand you a ultimatum to notify Noeway or your a Troll,thats a new one I haven't seen yet,the "shills" seem to be getting desperate when they really have no debate..............................I guess there talking points sheet's are lacking good response these days.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

well put......

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by v6sport
reply to post by pshea38

are you saying the whole thing was faked?or just that the oppurtunity was taken to spin the story? i mean it did happen right,a bomb went off and a load of kids were murdered?

My advice is to keep an eye on the link i provided and
don't take ANYTHING for granted, especially when it comes from the MSM.
It is proven that it is far more convenient to fake attacks and stories
and present them as real, to achieve desired ends.
Even though it is early days, there are lots of strange aspects to this case already.
Don't forget that they are liars!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

wow!
i have just read through youre link,some of those images are clearly (poor) photoshop jobs-here we go again huh? i guess because it was norway it caught me off gaurd-i didnt expect a false flag there.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Funny how most of you missed the important parts...1) they were TEENS, not children. HUGE difference. 2) they were teenagers attending the Labour Party youth wing summer camp. So...correct me if i'm wrong...but weren't these the kids of government officials; for the most part?

All i know, is that it reminds me of this: OK City Bombing

Question: How does 1 person make 80+ kills? Come on now??? That kind of skills...shouldn't be wasted...it should be in Iraq...lookin' for "terrorists". (hahhah)

I will say this...i feel like life.....our lives....during these times.....is like watching a block-buster, motion picture. So far, we've had mounds of snow, floods, earthquakes, tsunamis, tornadoes, heatwaves, sinkholes, wars, financial problems, government problems, food problems, drug problems, and most importantly MENTAL PROBLEMS. And, we still have 4+ months left!
Can't wait for Christmas!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackmore23
How is this not a tragedy ?
84 innocent children were shot to death, that is considered a tragedy in my books .
This is a very tragic day for the people of Norway. This whole post is unnecessary.

However if brown people in some third world nation get massacred, I bet few people care.

Well it's called blow-back.

You create policies that hurt people, don't be surprised when you get hurt back.
That's how war works after-all...it's just collateral damage.

Very simple.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

I agree, 80+ kills is pretty absurd generally speaking.

It does have the flavor of a false-flag operation, with a psychological agenda to give NATO a reason to keep the wars going and brainwash the masses into justifying it to themselves and voting for those policies.

So yes of course the first people I think smells suspicious are the NIS, the Norway Intelligence Services. NIS Wiki

They have their hands in many pots, and are exceptionally well trained.

Also let's take a look at the National Security Authority and the Norway Police Security Services.

These are the people who dropped the ball. So let's find out WHY and HOW.

The assassin/terrorist almost certainly had some form of help. But from who?

If the suspect is indeed ABB (Anders Behring Breivik), who was also a member of a Masonic Lodge, than we have a highly suspicious and confusing situation.

Also compare the last American psycho-terrorist-assassin event with this one. Remember Jared Lee Loughner?
Compare the two cases, they bear many striking similarities.

Even down to their very names, there are odd coincidences. JLL and ABB? Why do we always call the assassins by their 3 initials? JWB LHO (John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald). By the way, it's well known at this point that both JWB and LHO were involved in vast conspiracies with many others involved in the plots. Is this same thing true with JLL and ABB? Who knows...it's possible though.

Plus look at who they are blaming in context of society.

People who post on the Internet and write about politics and criticize things. That's the target here, clearly.

Something like this could easily spark the brainwashed public into giving up more freedoms and accepting new draconian measures to monitor/control the Internet and people's opinions that are posted upon it.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Any loss of innocent life is abhorrent,what really saddens me is,as the op pointed out,the numbers of innocents being killed by western government backed forces on a daily basis and the fact that their lives,to the western media anyway,don't count for as much as those killed in the US,Britain etc .

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join