It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway "Tragedy" give me a break.............

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
That's about the sickest, most disgusting thread I've read here, among all the rest of racist/sexist/religious intolerant stupidity. If you feel for these victims, you would'nt diss them as mere collateral damage in some mysterious "War".

"Collateral damage"??? That sick man MURDERED these children in cold blood, and WILLINGLY. We went after the kids who were trying to hide, gently telling them to come to him, and then.... shooting one after the other!

"War"? What war are you referring to??? The war of murderous fascist thugs against the free people who make the effort of opening their minds and living in tolerance of others? Is that what you truly stand for, OP?

And how's the "We"? Most people here don't associate with ideologies of hatred and genocide, and agendas for repressive totalitarian states like Nazi Germany. Your "we" seems to be pretty much limited to a tiny group of White supremacists, continuously posting vomit here and flagging each other so that it'll show up in ATS's front page!

I might get you wrong, but perhaps that's because you assumed that this whole TRAGEDY has got to do with either Gaddhafi or Muslim jihadist, which was already been proven wrong.

edit on 23/7/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Some of the rest of you need to turn on the news. You're making fools of yourselves ranting based on misinformation here.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Helious

I'm curious about your views now we know this was a Lone Wolf and that this had zero to do with the things you spoke of in the OP?

In reality we are talking about a single, clearly mentally ill person acting on his own delusions. There is no honest way to connect this to anything beyond his own delusional world. Of course dishonest people will try. We saw lots of dishonesty after Oklahoma City in the US.

The problem is when things like this happen, radicals pile on trying to somehow link them to their own personal causes. That of course is why radicals are called radicals. They think outside the range of reason and common sense for their own ideological reasons.

You can discuss him in relationship to other Psychopaths who snapped, but anything beyond that is fabricated and of course dishonest.

The story here is simple. A single delusional man snapped and went on a rampage. Everything beyond that is pure crap for lack of a better term.

In reality you don't KNOW who we're talking about yet and for anyone to assume otherwise is unwise.

The group who has the most to gain perpetrated these heinous acts.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Mr Objectivity because: grammar

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
True Blaine, but the news is slow to come which only adds to the conspiracy minds..

Reminds me of Australia's "Port Arthur Massacre"...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Your post is absolutely DESPICABLE !!!

You pretend to care about all those murdered Norwegians, all those poor kids at the summer camp, but your "caring" is all false! You care nothing for them---you're just happy to use their horrible deaths as an excuse for more propaganda yourself. Shame on you !!!

It's nothing to do with Islam or the stupid wars in Afghanistan, Iraq or Libya, you blithering idiot! "Wake up", you tell us sanctimoniously. Well it is YOU who need to wake up, for a start by reading this article by Kurt Nimmo from Alex Jones' website:

"Evidence Shows Norway Terror Attack a False Flag"

www.prisonplanet.com...

May God bless all those poor innocent Norwegians, and keep their immortal souls under His Divine Protection. And may YOU one day come to see the error of your ways.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Some of the rest of you need to turn on the news. You're making fools of yourselves ranting based on misinformation here.

Turn on the news implies TV news, or rather, one of the "big six" media companies that are in fact, subjective, bought and paid for, therefore making them biased and simply not credible.

Sure I'll get some of my news from there.

But I treat MSM just like I treat ATS. I use my own mechanisms (logic and critical thinking) to differentiate between what is obviously agenda ridden, and what is objective and properly reported.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The whole basis of this thread is almost entirely off-topic from it's inception, this whole tragedy has little to nothing to do with NATO, it has everything to do with Norway refusing to be a part of the European Union. I would even go as far to say, "what a joke, the powers that be seem to be getting really sloppy on the 'inside job', fake terrorist attacks. It's so in your face that it is as if they want you to know they don't give a darn about fooling anyone these days".
edit on 23-7-2011 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Objectivity

You need to catch up with the news. This was a single psychopath just like Oklahoma City. Of course other psychotics will continue to try and link to their own psychosis.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I seriously doubt this was the work of "One Man"..

But that's just IMO..

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bigrex

You're far closer to right I think, but again you are trying to link the thoughts of a Psychopath with reality and you simply cannot do that honestly. Trying to make sense of insanity is a fools errand.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
The media will spin this to make it seem like the shooter was a madman...
In my opinion he was a planted sacrafice...
Nothing happens by accident everything is planned out maticulously.
That being said NATO have everything to gain by this event in terms of new security measures and policies being introduced..more fear for the masses.. more distraction from real world events as the OP states...
If anyone buys into this propaganda i feel sorry for you..

We are most certainly at war and not just in the physicial sense..we are being attacked, physically, mentally and spiritually on a constant basis... wake up and smell the coffee folks..

Well done. You are one of the few people on this thread that knows what their talking about.

This was a false flag event.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

You need to catch up with the news. This was a single psychopath just like Oklahoma City. Of course other psychotics will continue to try and link to their own psychosis.

By all means, link me your proofs to your one shooter theory. I am an avid tweeter and have family as well as other contacts in Norway with ears to the ground. Amongst them are nurses and professors (of Journalism no less) who would argue and be sickened by what is being reported and touted by arrogant individuals such as yourself as news.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bigrex

I agree with you entirely.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Yeh its got to do with a false flag attack.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
They only caught one single guy, who they say are member of massonic lodge.
But they do think that there are more than one.

This comes from scandinavian news, you don't have to belive, but I wasn't supprised when they said he was a member of masonic lodge.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

What theory? You really need to turn on the News
Sorry the truth is not working out to match what you want it to be.

He is apparently talking up a storm. Psychopaths do that. The key word here is Psychopath. They live in a fantasy world until they explode and something like this happens. When he was done he gave up and has no secrets to keep. Trying to link their insanity to something real is insanity also.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

What theory? You really need to turn on the News
Sorry the truth is not working out to match what you want it to be.

He is apparently talking up a storm. Psychopaths do that. The key word here is Psychopath. They live in a fantasy world until they explode and something like this happens. When he was done he gave up and has no secrets to keep. Trying to link their insanity to something real is insanity also.

Again, waiting for your link to the news article.

Don't be sorry, just provide proof.

I understand what psychopathic tendencies consist of, I have psychology courses under my belt.

As for the rest of your opinionated drivel, well, it's just that.

Trying to call people insane because they don't agree with you is, in fact, arrogant.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It seems the Norway Government is looking for "ALL" that were responsible..

Seems they also don't believe the Lone Nut theory..

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Objectivity

By all means, link me your proofs to your one shooter theory. I am an avid tweeter and have family as well as other contacts in Norway with ears to the ground. Amongst them are nurses and professors (of Journalism no less) who would argue and be sickened by what is being reported and touted by arrogant individuals such as yourself as news.

So I guess the survivors are lying as well then? If it turns out there was more than one person involved, then the word will be out soon enough since Norway is such a small country where someone is bound to know someone who was affected by the shootings.

There might be more than one, but it is pretty damn clear it has nothing to do with original post of this thread.
edit on 23-7-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Where did I say anyone was lying?

All I'm asking for is unbiased news reporting, truth, and human decency.

Anyone pushing an agenda at me will not succeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join