It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert ET Contactee: Half Of Humanity Ascends To 5th Dimension On March 21, 2013

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker
This is why Biblical Scripture is so misunderstood. People pick certain verses and then try to apply their own meaning. It is not necessary to do this because if one just reads the entire story or chapter then the true meaning of what is being said or written is always revealed.

Uh huh... so what is your version of how many animals got into the ark? I know its a simple question... but...

Also..

Matthew 17:20 Jesus says quite clearly:

"For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. "

What is your interpretation of that one?

No interpretation needed, the scripture speaks for itself. Let's read why Jesus made this statement:

A Boy Is Healed Matthew 17: 14-21

14 And when they had come to the multitude, a man came to Him, kneeling down to Him and saying,
15 “Lord, have mercy on my son, for he is an epileptic and suffers severely; for he often falls into the fire and often into the water.
16 So I brought him to Your disciples, but they could not cure him.”
17 Then Jesus answered and said, “O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I bear with you? Bring him here to Me.”
18 And Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of him; and the child was cured from that very hour.

19 Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, “Why could we not cast it out?”
20 So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.
21 However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting.”

It's clear to me that Jesus is talking about the faith of one being able to cast out demons. If your faith is weak, then the demon will never leave.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

That's what bothers me, people out there Channeling so-called good spirits. People need to realize that this stuff is dangerous and there is no truth behind what these Channlers are saying. Don't believe it.

Agreed. However, it isn't necessarily always "dangerous" or always deceitful. Depends on many factors. Nevertheless... in general, I must agree.

reply to post by awareness10

Last time i checked, the Bible WAS written by Channelers and Fairy tale writers. Duh.

Agreed. No further comments necessary.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

We can't be too harsh on them, their time will come

I know. I will do my best. I know there are many young souls in here. I myself have had many lifetimes, I once saw all of then fly by like in a fast moving film. Astounding, to say the least. By the way, how's JL these days?
edit on 7/23/11 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RKallisti
Agreed. However, it isn't necessarily always "dangerous" or always deceitful. Depends on many factors. Nevertheless... in general, I must agree.

Can you share some examples of why it would not be dangerous or deceitful?
edit on 23-7-2011 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

I would only mention Carla Rueckert's "The Ra Material". It's "veracity" is ultimately subject to your own judgement, however I have found it a very accurate source of information.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by zorgon

quote][I have not only had an NDE that lasted for 20 minutes, I have seen the dead for all of my life. I have had three visits that totally convinced me about what I said on the 4th dimension being the land of the dead and like unto a Nexus, my own coin word. In the bible it says "in the last days the dead shall arise from their graves." Right? It is my take that the 3rd and 4th dimensions will cross one another, and will meld into one. That being said, the dead won't 'rise from a grave," but it certainly will seem like that, being as we buried uncle Charley, now here he is!

I found your experience quite intriguing and wanted to ask if you'd seen the fifth dimension. I ask because
of a dream i had several years ago in which i awakened in 5D which resembled static on a television set, i
instinctively knew where i was. Also when you see the dead, what is it like?

Thankyou

edit on 24-7-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Key-Minder

I agree with every single word and the basic concept and cautions you express.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

Perhaps, or perhaps you confuse humanity with western culture?
The world is full of simple farmers who wish to raise their families and live in peace with their neighbors. True they don't have iPads, X-boxes or Michael Jordan sneakers but maybe we should count them anyway?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Here's a latest interview video of this guy......if you folks interested.
www.youtube.com...
I dont know how to embed this vid....help me out MOD.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
Here's a latest interview video of this guy......if you folks interested.
www.youtube.com...
I dont know how to embed this vid....help me out MOD.

Here you go..

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I'm sitting outside right now, listening to the Video you posted, the one above this post with
Project Camelot. As im sitting here, i'm watching this Star that appears to be twinkling more
than ordinary stars much more. This star is Red with white and a hint of blue, so, as im watching
it suddenly disappears after about five minutes. So i begin to scan the skies just observing
what i am seeing in the clear sky. Suddenly i see a shooting star out of no where, about ten
miles from the star i was observing. about a minute later it reappears, and begins to get brighter
and brighter,now as im typing ten minutes later, i have just noticed it vanished completely again.
Most Interesting..

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
This is akin to saying fish will ascend into the third dimension on X date. Fish are three-dimensional, but they would never be able to observe in three dimensions due to their physiology. Dimensions are not locations, but rather physical realities. This fact alone disproves anything these crackpots spew about "dimensional ascension".

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathematicalPhysicist
This is akin to saying fish will ascend into the third dimension on X date. Fish are three-dimensional, but they would never be able to observe in three dimensions due to their physiology. Dimensions are not locations, but rather physical realities. This fact alone disproves anything these crackpots spew about "dimensional ascension".

a dimensional shift is happening where the body wont have such a solid state , the reality will split into two ,the ascended earth and the descended earth and those who ascend will have to be able to handle the shift in frequencies.12 DNA strands and the 12 CHAKRAS are the key to this ascension,you have to be able to handle VAST amounts of input in order to ascend.Those who ascend will have extraordinary abilities that are hard to comprehend right now.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
i would be very wary that george is saying you don't need to do anything to ascend.YES you do you have to prepare and activate your DNA strands and command your body to transmute blocked energy ,how you going to ascend when your body wont even be able to cope with the massive shift in frequencies? it's all about clearing out the blocked energy,denseness in your body and allowing your chakras to be cleared and then commanding your DNA to evolve.
edit on 25-7-2011 by adamjagger11 because: spell check

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamjagger11a dimensional shift is happening where the body wont have such a solid state , the reality will split into two ,the ascended earth and the descended earth and those who ascend will have to be able to handle the shift in frequencies.12 DNA strands and the 12 CHAKRAS are the key to this ascension,you have to be able to handle VAST amounts of input in order to ascend.Those who ascend will have extraordinary abilities that are hard to comprehend right now.

No ascension will happen because our Sun and the moon have built into them anti-spiritual wave emitters that is exclusively controlled by our global elite. These anti-spiritual waves completely neutralize the "12 chakras".

U c wat i did thar?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathematicalPhysicist

No ascension will happen because our Sun and the moon have built into them anti-spiritual wave emitters that is exclusively controlled by our global elite. These anti-spiritual waves completely neutralize the "12 chakras".

well your entitled to your own opinion weather your just making it up or actually being serious doesn't matter because an ascension is occuring and earth will split into two dimensional realities.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I'm almost finished watching this Video.

Observer, Thankyou for posting this, I dont agree with all of it, but i do agree with most
and i am actually glad i took the time to listen. I have had instances that totally
resonate with my experience, and, i am impressed with just how fast people are
waking up. This is totally Awesome.
btw you guys posting prior to this, haven't watched the entire thing. because im just barely finishing it
so watch the entire thing before you post your opinions, seriously.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
After further review and checking this out I've concluded that he is nothing more than a deceiver who is being deceived by these so-called higher power beings.

Why would anyone believe the message of someone who uses Paganistic SYMBOLS on their DVD cover? Apparently this is no big deal to him. When asked "Why do you call yourself horusdownunder and have the picture of the eye of Horus, the pyramid, et on some of your videos, I have heard that it is all part of the Illuminati and equate it with darkness. Can you clear anything up for me and answer the questions regarding Horus?"

His answer is pretty long so I'll just quote his direct words in regard to Horus.

"To me the Eye of Horus represents the part of us that sees all and knows all. It represents the third aspect of our Being, the transpersonal self. The left eye represents the female that has been suppressed and pushed into the background and this is what the story of Seth damaging the left eye of Horus is all about."

"So as you can see the Eye of Horus and the Pyramid along with the Sun I have used on my DVD’s represent ancient knowledge and wisdom of the “true” light." Read the full question and answer here: georgekavassilas.org...

This guy is doing nothing but resurrecting the ancient teachings of Egyptian mythology. In other words, he wants you to worship the Sun god as your creator.

Deuteronomy 4:19:

"And beware lest you lift up your eyes to heaven, and when you see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the host of heaven, you be drawn away and worship them and serve them, things which the LORD your God has allotted to all the peoples under the whole heaven."

Deuteronomy 17:2-3

"If there is found among you, within any of your towns which the LORD your God gives you, a man or woman who does what is evil in the sight of the LORD your God, in transgressing his covenant, and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have forbidden..."

Not only that but this guy also seems to thinks that "Quetzacoatl" was a wonderful message. REALLY? The Quetzacoatl was only killing 250,000 every year by Human Sacrifices, nothing wrong with belief system right. www.whale.to...

"I have only minimal experience with Muhammad. He was a real man with a wonderful message just like Buddha, Isous (Jesus), Krishna, Quetzacoatl etc." georgekavassilas.org...

So what is "Quetzacoatl"?

Well is short "The cult of Quetzalcoatl required the sacrifice of butterflies and hummingbirds. Self-sacrifice was also quite common; people would offer maguey thorns, tainted with their own blood and, like the Maya kings, would offer blood from their tongue, ear lobes, or genitals. Blood held a central place in Mesoamerican cultures. The Florentine Codex reports that in one of the creation myths Quetzalcóatl offered blood extracted from a wound in his own genital to give life to humanity. There are several other myths in which Nahua gods offer their blood to help humanity." en.wikipedia.org...

Please people, stop listening to these channlers, they are nothing more than agents of Satan being used to distract you from the truth.

My opinion about this guy is that he is just another member of the video below, he just doesn't realize it yet.

edit on 25-7-2011 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
HAHAHA, no wonder no one takes aliens seriously

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker
After further review and checking this out I've concluded that he is nothing more than a deceiver who is being deceived by these so-called higher power beings.

Why would anyone believe the message of someone who uses Paganistic SYMBOLS on their DVD cover? Apparently this is no big deal to him. When asked "Why do you call yourself horusdownunder and have the picture of the eye of Horus, the pyramid, et on some of your videos, I have heard that it is all part of the Illuminati and equate it with darkness. Can you clear anything up for me and answer the questions regarding Horus?"

His answer is pretty long so I'll just quote his direct words in regard to Horus.

"To me the Eye of Horus represents the part of us that sees all and knows all. It represents the third aspect of our Being, the transpersonal self. The left eye represents the female that has been suppressed and pushed into the background and this is what the story of Seth damaging the left eye of Horus is all about."

"So as you can see the Eye of Horus and the Pyramid along with the Sun I have used on my DVD’s represent ancient knowledge and wisdom of the “true” light." Read the full question and answer here: georgekavassilas.org...

This guy is doing nothing but resurrecting the ancient teachings of Egyptian mythology. In other words, he wants you to worship the Sun god as your creator.

Deuteronomy 4:19:

"And beware lest you lift up your eyes to heaven, and when you see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the host of heaven, you be drawn away and worship them and serve them, things which the LORD your God has allotted to all the peoples under the whole heaven."

Deuteronomy 17:2-3

"If there is found among you, within any of your towns which the LORD your God gives you, a man or woman who does what is evil in the sight of the LORD your God, in transgressing his covenant, and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have forbidden..."

Not only that but this guy also seems to thinks that "Quetzacoatl" was a wonderful message. REALLY? The Quetzacoatl was only killing 250,000 every year by Human Sacrifices, nothing wrong with belief system right. www.whale.to...

"I have only minimal experience with Muhammad. He was a real man with a wonderful message just like Buddha, Isous (Jesus), Krishna, Quetzacoatl etc." georgekavassilas.org...

So what is "Quetzacoatl"?

Well is short "The cult of Quetzalcoatl required the sacrifice of butterflies and hummingbirds. Self-sacrifice was also quite common; people would offer maguey thorns, tainted with their own blood and, like the Maya kings, would offer blood from their tongue, ear lobes, or genitals. Blood held a central place in Mesoamerican cultures. The Florentine Codex reports that in one of the creation myths Quetzalcóatl offered blood extracted from a wound in his own genital to give life to humanity. There are several other myths in which Nahua gods offer their blood to help humanity." en.wikipedia.org...

Please people, stop listening to these channlers, they are nothing more than agents of Satan being used to distract you from the truth.

My opinion about this guy is that he is just another member of the video below, he just doesn't realize it yet.

I don't like to make predictions but in this case I will make an exception. I predict that on March 21, 2013 that this guy will either go into hiding (fake ascension) or he will come up with a story about how the world is not ready to fully ascend just yet, but that believers should still hold fast to their belief in his message.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join