It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert ET Contactee: Half Of Humanity Ascends To 5th Dimension On March 21, 2013

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Alex Collier says we are already in 4th density/dimension/plane w/e you want to call it. A 12th density has been created and is pulling everybody up! watch this video starts at 0:55! Watch the OP's video then watch this. Look how it all connects.
edit on 23-7-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

Video is from the 1990s
edit on 23-7-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillyBoBBizWorth
I dont know wheres you guys think your going because of this 5th dimension theory stuff.

But your gonna look stupid when your still here and you arent any different lol...

Cheers
edit on 23-7-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

I, for one, am sorry for you friend, really sorry. I urge you to look deep inside yourself, and find that which is Spirit, and become that Spirit.

You can is fact stay here on this plane, many will, you will be in good company. Your Soul material will be recycled and you will lose what personality you have now, and will be neutralized, slated to be reinserted on the new Earth. You must me a very young soul, and there is nothing wrong with that, you just have a lot of lives to live. Happy Trails!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

This information I am posing here is Channeled Info, so all non believers in this stop reading right now.

That's what bothers me, people out there Channeling so-called good spirits. People need to realize that this stuff is dangerous and there is no truth behind what these Channlers are saying. Don't believe it.

Deuteronomy 18

"There shall not be found among you anyone......who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer,
11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead.
12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the LORD, ........."

I wouldn't listen to these channlers if I were you.

edit on 23-7-2011 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Last time i checked, the Bible WAS written by Channelers and Fairy tale writers. Duh.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
Last time i checked, the Bible WAS written by Channelers and Fairy tale writers. Duh.

Please don't speak about the holy book like that...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
I read somewhere,that we will jump the 4th dimension and go straight to 5th dimension

The thing about 'dimensions' is the word itself is used to mean different things. It can mean the physical dimensions we know as time and space, but it can also mean dimensions parallel to our own, which is the context usually inferred by the sci-fi/ufo/new age crowd.

in that context there can be thousands if not infinite dimensions

Even the USAF is aware of this and published it in a paper on Stargates

Teleportation via Wormhole-Stargates
U.S. Air Force Teleportation Physics Study
Teleportation Physics Study
DTIC Copy - AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034
APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE; DISTRIBUTION UNLIMITED

AIR FORCE RESEARCH LABORATORY
AIR FORCE MATERIEL COMMAND
EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE CA 93524-7048

One of the key points in that study of interest to me and relevant to this was this

"Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report."

The report further states...

Two Kinds of vm-Teleportation Identified for the Air Force Study

• Traversable Wormhole engineered as a “STARGATE”
(via Einstein’s General Relativity Theory field equations, 1915)

• Faster-Than-Light (FTL) solutions of the Polarizable-Vacuum Representation of General Relativity (Davis,Puthoff, Maccone, 2003; , Puthoff, 1999, 2000) induce a flat-spacetime version of the Stargate via engineering the vacuum EM parameters

Part 1: What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Hyperspace tunnels thru spacetime, which can:

1. connect together remote regions within our universe
2. connect together different universes
3. connect together different space dimensions (for higher dimensional wormholes)
4. connect together different chronological periods within the same space region (backwards time travel!)

Part 2 - What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Traversable Wormholes possess:

1. normal or backwards time flow
2. normal or nonexistent gravitational stresses on space travelers
3. entry/exit openings (or throats) that can be made to be spherically shaped, cubic shaped,polyhedral shaped, generic shaped, etc.
4. flat entry/exit openings are possible – a true STARGATE or flat doorway through spacetime &dimensions!

www.thelivingmoon.com...

So any discussion of dimensions first has to establish a common point of reference

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zookey
Why do they make it sound very "religeous" like the Bible, half of humanity "ascends" into blah blah.

because you cannot have Ascension without some belief in the after life... they kind of go together, though not limited to a particular religion

DOH

edit on 23-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titor86

I can just see people ascending...discovering the beauty and depth of another dimension, another piece of our cosmos at a level that no one couldve imagined in their wildest dreams.......playing Angry Birds on their iphones and watching The Kardashians... Yeah humanity aint quite ready, sugar

Amen!

Those on here that realize that we are not ready for ascension...
are actually closer than the ones that think they are...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I read somewhere,that we will jump the 4th dimension and go straight to 5th dimension

Yep, your right. That's what Alex Collier talks about. He says we are already in 4th density. Somewhere around 2013, we will jump to further to late of 4th density and go straight to 5th.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

There is nothing wrong with channelling. The Tibetan monks have done so for thousands of years. Prophesy was a respected and accurate art in the past "Beware the Ides of march" Caesar would have done well to heed that one

The problem is that in our fast paced world were everyone needs to be the center of attention, no one is taking time to screen the incoming messages. Remember Blossom? She was POSITIVE of her message... but how did she verify that her message was from a good alien or was in fact from a trickster that was sending false messages (Loki comes to mind
)

To many these days think they have the gift... and are in a rush to get there word out and be heard above the noise... and its good for business

My prophesy? "Beware the False Prophets... But Don't Throw The Baby Out With The Bath Water"

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker
Deuteronomy 18:22

"22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him."

You come down on modern prophets yet use a book that is also just a bunch of prophecies and cryptic parables. How is that any different?

Mark 4:11 - - -

He told them, “The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables

Luke 8:10 - - -

He said, “The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, “‘though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand.’

The Master was right... they do NOT understand... and have gotten it wrong for over 2000 years

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Surely this throws a spanner in the works for Niburu.Eleninin extinction crowd and the imminent disclosure ive been looking forward too EVER SINCE I READ ALL THE REALLY REALLY LEGITIMATE SOURCES I FOUND HERE.

But to be brutally honest, if you do choose to believe these sorts of videos, im sorry to say but, ascending is probably not on the cards for you.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by radkrish
Now its march 2013 and not december 2012. Next time it will be october 2013.

By the way, 1/2 of humanity who are mindless consumers are going to upgrade themselves to 5th dimension?
Do you think they are ready? If they are, the world already would have been a better place

And then December 2014, summer of 2016, etc...I guess people need hope (or doom) to look forward to.

every one remember 2000? An our friend Nostradamus?

Well the 2000 end of the world was based mostly on his writings and the fact that he didn't write anything for betony 1999... or so they said..

Now if you search the web... suddenly his quatrains reach to the year 2525 and beyond...

How did that happens?

And for the Nibiru crowd... don't worry if it's a no show in 2012.. because Sitchin says...

“Nibiru settled into a clockwise orbit (equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun). Nibiru stabilized into a clockwise orbit, equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun until 10, 900 B.C.E., when Nibiru arrived earlier, due to increasing drift from Solaris of Uranus. Uranus' gravity sped Nibiru's orbit. As a result of this
close encounter between Nibiru and Uranus, one of Nibiru's moons, Miranda, was captured by and became a moon of Uranus as Nibiru and Uranus pulled at each other. From 10,000B.C.E. on, Nibiru's revolution sped to 3.450 Earth years; which makes Nibiru's next return 2900A.D. rather than 2012 as predicated on the earlier 3600- year orbit”

Sitchin, Z., 2007, The End of Days, pages 315 - 317

2900 AD not 2012

In Sitchin's own words... that is 892 years away...

So be prepared for the long haul

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10

Please don't speak about the holy book like that...

Why not? Is not ATS the place where we search for truth, wherever we can find it? I have heard this all my life. I channel a dead person, or an ET being, and it's a demon. A Christian channels Jesus, and it's real. Do you see the problem here?
The so called "holy book" was plagiarized from earlier stories/tales/myths, such as the Epic, and the Story of Creation, and other Babylonian and Sumerian stories, and the NT was wholly written by the Romans. Please show me how this is holy?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Deuteronomy 18:22

"22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him."

You come down on modern prophets yet use a book that is also just a bunch of prophecies and cryptic parables. How is that any different?

Mark 4:11 - - -

He told them, “The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables

Luke 8:10 - - -

He said, “The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, “‘though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand.’

The Master was right... they do NOT understand... and have gotten it wrong for over 2000 years

I'll grant you that. But what people fall to realize is that Jesus always explained what the parables mean. Let's read what Jesus said in regards to Mark 4:11

Mark 4

The Parable of the Sower Explained

13 And He said to them, “Do you not understand this parable? How then will you understand all the parables?
14 The sower sows the word.
15 And these are the ones by the wayside where the word is sown. When they hear, Satan comes immediately and takes away the word that was sown in their hearts.
16 These likewise are the ones sown on stony ground who, when they hear the word, immediately receive it with gladness;
17 and they have no root in themselves, and so endure only for a time. Afterward, when tribulation or persecution arises for the word’s sake, immediately they stumble.
18 Now these are the ones sown among thorns; they are the ones who hear the word,
19 and the cares of this world, the deceitfulness of riches, and the desires for other things entering in choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful.
20 But these are the ones sown on good ground, those who hear the word, accept it, and bear fruit: some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some a hundred.”

We see a similar explaination regarding Luke 8:10 as well.

11 “Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.
12 Those by the wayside are the ones who hear; then the devil comes and takes away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
13 But the ones on the rock are those who, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, who believe for a while and in time of temptation fall away.
14 Now the ones that fell among thorns are those who, when they have heard, go out and are choked with cares, riches, and pleasures of life, and bring no fruit to maturity.
15 But the ones that fell on the good ground are those who, having heard the word with a noble and good heart, keep it and bear fruit with patience."

This is why Biblical Scripture is so misunderstood. People pick certain verses and then try to apply their own meaning. It is not necessary to do this because if one just reads the entire story or chapter then the true meaning of what is being said or written is always revealed.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

2900 AD not 2012

In Sitchin's own words... that is 892 years away...

So be prepared for the long haul

Dammit, I can't wait that long to die catastrophically...hmm...what else

oh, almost forgot...elenin
-buys a helmit-

Or honda..erm...the sky is falling, it just is open for debate as to which name the doom will be called!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Very much in agreement, zorgon. It is the religions that turned people away from an afterlife, and reincarnation, and it is fact that reincarnation was an Early Christian belief. Here, from the KJV, are some verses to support this statement:

King James Bible & Reincarnation

Scriptures from the King James Version of the Bible which hint at Reincarnation. Reincarnation was taught in the Roman Catholic Church until 553 A.D. when it was voted out (3-2) at the Council of Constantinople.

Gen 9:6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man. (Reincarnation referred to here)

Deu 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin. (Karma)

Job 1:1 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

Job 4:8 Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same. (Karma)

Job 8 (Reincarnation in Chapter 8)

Psa 7 (Karma chapter)

Psa 7:15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. (Karma)

Psa 7:16 His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate. (Karma)

Psa 9:16 The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah. (Karma)

Psa 90:1 (Reincarnation verses 1-6)

Prov 6:27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned? (Karma 27-28)

Prov 8:22 (Reincarnation 22-31)

Prov 12:14 (Karma) Prov 24:12 If thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not; doth not he that pondereth the heart consider it? and he that keepeth thy soul, doth not he know it? and shall not he render to every man according to his works? (Karma)

Jer 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. (Reincarnation)

Jer 25:14 For many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also: and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands. (Karma)

Hosea 8:7 For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk: the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up. (Karma)
source

I have not only had an NDE that lasted for 20 minutes, I have seen the dead for all of my life. I have had three visits that totally convinced me about what I said on the 4th dimension being the land of the dead and like unto a Nexus, my own coin word. In the bible it says "in the last days the dead shall arise from their graves." Right? It is my take that the 3rd and 4th dimensions will cross one another, and will meld into one. That being said, the dead won't 'rise from a grave," but it certainly will seem like that, being as we buried uncle Charley, now here he is!

What is your take on the dimensions crossing, zorgon?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

This is why Biblical Scripture is so misunderstood. People pick certain verses and then try to apply their own meaning. It is not necessary to do this because if one just reads the entire story or chapter then the true meaning of what is being said or written is always revealed.

Uh huh... so what is your version of how many animals got into the ark? I know its a simple question... but...

Also..

Matthew 17:20 Jesus says quite clearly:

"For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. "

What is your interpretation of that one?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Do you seriously believe that real enlightenment, "shifting into the 5th dimension" or getting "into higher vibrational state" is an EXTERNAL event which "just" happens?

You are fools!

Real enlightenment and spiritual awakening is something which happens WITHIN yourself - and throughout the centuries all kinds of humans in different cultures go to LENGTHS to reach such enlightenment.

Whether its shamans, Native Indians, Middle Age Monks etc...it is NOT given for free - you are just lazy people, ignorant and void ANY real spiritualism.

How does that happen? People just sit there, while watching TV or on the internet, and then "all of a sudden" there is a big "paradigm shift coming"...because the thought it would need some effort or active changing of your life etc. is way, way too inconvenient?

(Basically the equivalent to a drive-through for people who are too lazy to leave the car - just in this case it's spiritual enlightenment which comes and all you need to do is believe, buy some books, sign up at some web sites and sit there and wait?)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
I have not only had an NDE that lasted for 20 minutes, I have seen the dead for all of my life. I have had three visits that totally convinced me about what I said on the 4th dimension being the land of the dead and like unto a Nexus, my own coin word.

Star Trek TNG had the Nexus so no dibs

My father passed away from bone cancer. I was on my way to see him when the doctors called and said he was gone... they had unplugged him and covered him... Then the nurse got scared out of her whits because he suddenly sat up and said "My son is coming"... after that he was in no pain, and clear headed... no more morphine. Almost like he wasn't really there. Long story short, they sent him home with a hospital bed (gotta love Canada's medical system) where he spent two weeks with my mother with no pain or drugs then went to sleep...

As to reincarnation I am on my 8th
But it does little good to attempt to convince anyone. As I said its a personal journey that can only be shared by those who know

What is your take on the dimensions crossing, zorgon?

Funny you mention that because I have been working for years on a theory that covers that. In fact IMO it might just be a 'theory of everything"
Need a few more months to put it together then I will make a thread. I'll let you know when its ready...

And yeah I expect a swarm of uber skeptics... We can't be too harsh on them, their time will come

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join