It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert ET Contactee: Half Of Humanity Ascends To 5th Dimension On March 21, 2013

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
LMAO@ people rising to another dimension.....I don't see humans going anywhere until we get rid of the "eye for an eye" mindset. 9-11 perfect example of ignorance to its fullest.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

First of all, I thank you for helping embed this video

Second, I'm glad you like it

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85

I don't like it. I think we have another cult in our midst here

edit on 25-7-2011 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Not many will ascend> I can give you an idea who will>

If you never really felt part of anything on this planet...the financial aspects of life etc, you were really never goal oriented here in this life...that insatiable need to be somebody in society wasn't there...no matter how hard you tried to fit in ya just couldnt seem to pull it off.

More than likely you will be a good candidate to ascend. Sensitivity, Empathy towards those that suffer because you know that suffering and isolation on a personal level will help as well.

Do not be afraid

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
there is no reason for ascension

those that wish for it and wait for it...show us something about their desires and wants

the 'one' that we are, emanates many 'markers' through mankind (religions are and example of a marker) which is a way to 'weigh the heart' and to show if we as phases of being are living for the flesh/self or if we are understanding our true nature of spirit/all/one/unity

many say 'well its my higherself' that has taught me about such things so I know its truth-but what they refuse to understand is that as long as you are gaining understanding and knowledge through the threads of separation (that your higher self is a part of you and that other peoples higher selves are a part of them) then you will inevitably think things are resonating with you through the facet of truth when mostly it will really be through the facet of 'self' like desires or fears

there is no reason for ascension-but there is reason for you all to find the home of you, within you

the whole ascension idea is feeding peoples egos and fantastical desires-as well as pulls forward those that are worried about what happens to the 'self'-when they really are not.... self at all-but a whole-

everything you need to learn or understand, can be done right here-all of it

the design is made in such a way where a ready phase of being can always awaken to its true nature - and many more markers will be created by a man to pull out those that are still not ready to let go of the illusion that we are all separate

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Not many will ascend> I can give you an idea who will>

If you never really felt part of anything on this planet...the financial aspects of life etc, you were really never goal oriented here in this life...that insatiable need to be somebody in society wasn't there...no matter how hard you tried to fit in ya just couldnt seem to pull it off.

More than likely you will be a good candidate to ascend. Sensitivity, Empathy towards those that suffer because you know that suffering and isolation on a personal level will help as well.

Do not be afraid

So in other words this message caters to the weak minded and those with low self esteem, I guess only these type of people will ascend

Come on people, don't be so easily fooled by modern day mythology and psychics.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

this just deserves to be repeated

Real enlightenment and spiritual awakening is something which happens WITHIN yourself

so many think they dont belong here or that home is waiting on them somewhere else

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Real enlightenment and spiritual awakening is something which happens WITHIN yourself

so many think they dont belong here or that home is waiting on them somewhere else

If this is true, then why should anyone believe what a modern day prophet or seer says? If that's the case then the experience of the channeler can not apply to anyone else. Yet you believe in the experience of the channerler and then try to apply the same teachings and techniques to yourself and others. Thus leading them to believe that they will have the same experience or something similar.

Moreover, if there is no home to go to then what's the point of passing along such teachings and leading people to believe that there is something greater (home) to go to? I'm lost when it comes to this logic

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker

If this is true, then why should anyone believe what a modern day prophet or seer says? If that's the case then the experience of the channeler can not apply to anyone else. Yet you believe in the experience of the channerler and then try to apply the same teachings and techniques to yourself and others. Thus leading them to believe that they will have the same experience or something similar.

Moreover, if there is no home to go to then what's the point of passing along such teachings and leading people to believe that there is something greater (home) to go to? I'm lost when it comes to this logic

you are correct to a very large degree and the majority of the time that is the case-the reason so many gain what they call knowledge that does not apply to everyone is because they are trying to gain understanding through a facet that still is in a state of being in 'separation' (like a personal higher self, like aliens, like angels ect) and such will only be useful to that person on a individual level of growth, not worldly prophecy-and often, there still lays a important message that is completely missed that has more to do with that individuals need to work on fears or desires of the 'self'

but there is a place within us all, that will bring forth the same message....over and over again...and it is the place within us that we all are interconnected through...it is through the 'one' that we all share-the understandings that come through the facet of the 'one' is not about exciting stuff like end of the worlds, ascensions, harvest ect...but is about simple things like harmony, compassion, working together, unity

we see many come forth and say their higher self gives them information...but the reason it is invalid is because they are using a facet of 'separation' still, and not yet able to tap into the unity that they are-but still, the message that comes through facets like higher selves, has something to show the individual, about what they are and what they still live for, if they can be honest and face it-example of this would be lets say someone feels their higherself is showing them they are ready to graduate and leave earth....this facet that they feel is very separate from other selves....is actually showing them....they still live for individuality, the self, only a 'part' of what they really are -such things are actually a very deep reflection, of the persons own 'being' as it see's itself separate from all others -which is why so many come forward with what their ego feels to be 'great knowledge' for the world...when they cant see the deeper message that awaits them on a personal level....about their own self-its a mirror of them, what they desire or fear

when one journeys the path of finding a harmony that is in all life....then a message of one comes...and its not about supernatural events or interventions or a 'home' being somewhere else. the message of 'one' is all around us, we breath it and live it all the time, we are a part of it no matter how we wish not to be....but one will not see this while they hold onto being of the illusion of individualism

most talk about ascension because it feeds their desires, as a self....not as a whole of what they really are-all this is doing, is showing us themselves, in a mirror, a mirror that they cant face right now or are not ready to....and that is ok

edit to add....most people dont understand that 'home' is not someplace else or outside of them....but its within them-home is a state of being/heaven is within/the kingdom is within you/all
edit on 25-7-2011 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

Wait -- so the guy in the video referenced by the OP works for Funcom and is on the development team for the MMO, "The Secret World?"

Funny -- I can't find his bio on the Funcom site.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
one can discern between where a message comes from by seeing the result of the message

does the message encourage further separation or does bring life to harmony

does it support further individualism and walls or does it support unity and oneness

there is a place within us all....that sings the same song

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

you are correct to a very large degree and the majority of the time that is the case-the reason so many gain what they call knowledge that does not apply to everyone is because they are trying to gain understanding through a facet that still is in a state of being in 'separation' (like a personal higher self, like aliens, like angels ect) and such will only be useful to that person on a individual level of growth, not worldly prophecy-and often, there still lays a important message that is completely missed that has more to do with that individuals need to work on fears or desires of the 'self'

but there is a place within us all, that will bring forth the same message....over and over again...and it is the place within us that we all are interconnected through...it is through the 'one' that we all share-the understandings that come through the facet of the 'one' is not about exciting stuff like end of the worlds, ascensions, harvest ect...but is about simple things like harmony, compassion, working together, unity

we see many come forth and say their higher self gives them information...but the reason it is invalid is because they are using a facet of 'separation' still, and not yet able to tap into the unity that they are-but still, the message that comes through facets like higher selves, has something to show the individual, about what they are and what they still live for, if they can be honest and face it-example of this would be lets say someone feels their higherself is showing them they are ready to graduate and leave earth....this facet that they feel is very separate from other selves....is actually showing them....they still live for individuality, the self, only a 'part' of what they really are -such things are actually a very deep reflection, of the persons own 'being' as it see's itself separate from all others -which is why so many come forward with what their ego feels to be 'great knowledge' for the world...when they cant see the deeper message that awaits them on a personal level....about their own self-its a mirror of them, what they desire or fear

when one journeys the path of finding a harmony that is in all life....then a message of one comes...and its not about supernatural events or interventions or a 'home' being somewhere else. the message of 'one' is all around us, we breath it and live it all the time, we are a part of it no matter how we wish not to be....but one will not see this while they hold onto being of the illusion of individualism

most talk about ascension because it feeds their desires, as a self....not as a whole of what they really are-all this is doing, is showing us themselves, in a mirror, a mirror that they cant face right now or are not ready to....and that is ok

edit to add....most people dont understand that 'home' is not someplace else or outside of them....but its within them-home is a state of being/heaven is within/the kingdom is within you/all
edit on 25-7-2011 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

Are you trying to deceive me
? JK, your point is well taken and in part I agree. But just for argument sake, if this is the case, what can one really use to determine false revelation (channeled knowledge) from real spiritual knowledge?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
1 minute 23 seconds in.
That's a first for me for most videos...
But, you can't say I didn't try.

There may be content that's worth listening to, but, really, the 'injecting of the golden light Christ vortex into our DNA as our beloved Lady Gia ascends...'

Nawwww, not gonna happen...

peace

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Oh, that's nice to know that at least half of humanity get off this hellish earth plane. Didn't bother watching the video. Makes me wonder if our beloved pets and precious gardens could come along for the ride, too. I'm not buying into that ascending to wherever stuff.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
So they will just fly through space untill they arrive? Wont that kill them?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
so how does one get qualified to be an "expert" contactee? I'm curious is all

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Well if it's another Cult, it certainly wouldn't be any different from Quoting the Bible and Worshipping a False God and his Jesus claiming they are the 'True Gods' as on your posts previous to this page, now would it

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by silverking
reply to post by InertiaZero

I agree half is really pushing it and what happened to the 4th dimension? Maybe I don't understand because I'm not ready to or I just missed something but how can we go from the 3rd to the 5th?

According to physics 4th dimension is time, therefore you cannot step into it. I might not be 100% correct on this one. I do not understand how the 4th dimension can be time, but that is what people learn when they study physics.
edit on 25-7-2011 by zbyszek420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10

Well if it's another Cult, it certainly wouldn't be any different from Quoting the Bible and Worshipping a False God and his Jesus claiming they are the 'True Gods' as on your posts previous to this page, now would it

If the God of the Bible and his prophets are false then why do these Channelers always use Biblical Scripture to back up what they are saying? So I guess what they are saying is that the sayings of Jesus are real but the God he followed is false

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

spiritual knowledge will always benefit the whole or help the whole become attuned more to its true nature of spirit/harmony

spiritual knowledge is things that we can find without books and without another man to tell us about it-we can learn of spiritual things through another person but then we must ask ourselves and look into nature to see if what we learned through that person is something that we can understand and learn through the design of life itself, like the worth of love, for example

you will see a certain nature from those that understand they are a part of a one spirit with all life....they will not be worried for getting rewards, they will not be worried about things for the 'self' (like harvest, ascension, graduation for the self) but their main concern will be for life, and a balance in life

as we continue to see people wanting things for their own self to experience....like ascension....we continue to see a mirror of part of humanity in that they are not ready to see they are not a self at all...and this is also, very much ok

the whole universe is one whole, working as one, for one spirit of being, life-expression

spiritual knowledge then, will always include the whole and not serve things as separate from eachother

while us as individuals/flesh/selves...we long for our right to individualism, to our differences, to what makes us different from eachother-while our souls, which are of spirit, only is spirit in a phase of being, will always long for harmony amongst itself, will long for harmony and balance, in life

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join