It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert ET Contactee: Half Of Humanity Ascends To 5th Dimension On March 21, 2013

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I hate to be rude or, close minded or whatever. But don't you all ever get tired of posting, "such and such will happen at such and such dates," prophecy style, alien informed statements? None of them ever happen, and I for one would like some conclusive evidence if I am ever even to consider something as a truth.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Thats how easy it is to influence people, just show them somthing or reveal somthing and "chicken licken the sky is falling down" Half the planet is not ready to ascend, most people are still sleeping. Maybe more ETs have been reveling themselves to people but humanity is NOT going to move onto a higher level of consciousness, not yet and NOT on that date predicted !

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Mumbo Jumbo! Mumbo Jumbo! ... SF addicted kids might buy this story! The only thing which will go into other dimensions will be the money from gullible's pockets, other dimensions being bank account of the "Expert ET Contactee".

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Catalin
Mumbo Jumbo! Mumbo Jumbo! ... SF addicted kids might buy this story! The only thing which will go into other dimensions will be the money from gullible's pockets, other dimensions being bank account of the "Expert ET Contactee".

The jury is still out on this one.....and the fat lady has yet to sing...if she needs to after March 21.....

IMHO there would be an unprecedented event to happen on the 21st, and while it may not be as exactly as grandiose or over-the-top as George claims, that day could probably see the occurrence of a large earthquake to signal Gaia's ascension process....probably a 9-pointer quake.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Menedes567

The jury is still out on this one.....

They went home 30 seconds into the OP's video.

I wouldn't bother lacing up your Nikes if I were you.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
This is true.

Alot of the information is in some of the crop circles we see. [reactivation of the DNA, planetary positions when dimensions shift, etc]

Look up Dolores Cannon, and or her book series The Convoluted Universe. Whether you believe in this or not, it is a book everyone should be forced to read. It is not mytsical, its science. Those who can raise there vibrations quick enough will go on. They stress that its not ascension because we are already there. If we are already there, where do we have to ascend to? Fear is a very destructive and slow vibrational pattern, therefore the governments are doing they can to keep us bogged down in fear, since this evolutionary process would be the end to their power.
Check it out, the worst that can happen is you learn something.

I always question everything i'm being asked to believe in, as should we all, so here's a couple of questions if you're game?

1) Why would 50% of Humanity be ready to ascend or cope with our current state of ascension (if we're already there but don't acknowledge it as so), and not the other 50%?

Why not 1%, 30%, 60% or any other percentage? Isn't a figure of 50%, exactly half of all people just an arbitrary figure and probably designed to be emotionally devisive?

2) What happened to the 4th dimension? We're in the 3rd, and supposedly jump over the 4th to the 5th, why?

3) Fear can be destructive, but fear is a biological or biochemical process specifically there to protect and alert us to danger, emotional or physical. Fear can be a 'downer' agreed, but does it not also helps save lives and discourage recklessness that could lead to injury?

4) How does one raise an internal vibration, when higher frequencies are almost always associated with anxiety and fear, exactly that which is supposed to be holding us back from realising ascension?
We operate on frequencies or vibrations ranging from a low 0.5Hz to a high 25Hz. The higher or raised vibrational frequencies are mostly associated with fear and tension.

5) While it's obvious by definition that Human leaders crave power and control over others, the description of a 5th demensional existence, would presumably be a more rewarding and superior experience to that of relatively simple and base power and control...why would anyone who is aware of a 5th demensional possibility, actively instil fear in Humanity in order to prevent losing such comparitively inferior power structures over them?

edit on 15-3-2013 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Guys, according to Tolec too, supposedly 50% of us won't ascend(which I don't know whether it is based on whether we have a choice or not, or whether our soul's vibrations are not high enough to withstand being in 5th dimension without going crazy and perhaps that's why there are preps against zombies by governments?) will move to another 3D planet by August 2013. So, the synchronicity is there from both George and Tolec, that only half os us will make it here on the planet next year January 2014. Whether what they are saying are disinfo for an agenda of depopulation or not, I don't know, but I will post Tolec's info below for your discernment, folks:

www.andromedacouncil.com...

What about the people who wish to continue to live 3D, third dimensional lives. What about them?

ANSWER: First a point of reference - if people are physically on planet Earth in early January 2014 - they will, most will, at minimum become 4D, fourth dimensional, people. Some will, because of their soul & spirit origin essence, and current level of higher vibration, become 5D, fifth dimensional people. Please keep in mind, the raising of the vibrational frequency of this solar system, including planet Earth, is just part of its destiny, its planned evolution.

Now, as to the approximate fifty percent (50%) (+-5%) of the people who will want to choose to remain 3D and continue to live third dimensional lives: they will have the ability to choose, or not, keep in mind this is all about free will choice, to relocate to an alternative, pristine, virgin 3D world much like Earth was before it became industrialized. This planet is also located in the Milky Way galaxy like planet Earth. As to where it is located - think of this galaxy as a "pinwheel". With this pinwheel laying horizontally on it side, as a reference point, Earth is located at 7:00, on a spiral arm, as you would look at a round clock face. This new 3D world is located at around 10:00 on a clock face on a completely different pinwheel spiral arm. People who choose to travel to this world will be provided with an advanced notice for departure sometime during the Summer 2013, approximately five (5) months before January 2014. Understand, there will be a travel - transition/adjustment - period of about '10-12 years', based on how we currently calculate time. This travel - transition/adjustment - period will be necessary because, keep in mind, all of the people traveling on this biosphere together to their new home world...they will come from all across Earth, from many countries, from all varieties of cultures, languages, mores, beliefs and ways of living. They will need this time to adjust to each other. They will also learn during the this trip what their new world will be like, and what life will be like... on their new home world together.
In addition,they will also be taught the ground rules for this new planet which include: there will be absolutely NO DISRESPECT to this planet allowed. There will be no: littering, dumping of wastes, toxic or not, absolutely no polluting of this planet, no abuse, no stripping or raping of its natural resources. These kind of activities will not be tolerated or allowed. Finally, for these 3D Earth people once they are living on this new world - they will be given, have access to, and use of many new advanced, completely clean, highly energy efficient technologies. They will, should they choose to, be able to live out their lives and thrive quite comfortably & peacefully... on this beautiful virgin world, their new home.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

50% of the people of Earth will be relocated to Earth 2.0.

Those who relocate will remain Carbon Based Lifeform Beings.

Everyone remaining on Earth will ascend to become 4D Crystal Based Lifeform Beings.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Good info there. I have just asked Tolec at his Youtube channel, TolecfromDakote, and he said he anticipates there will be open contact with the Andromedan Council starting from April or May 2013. I also checked other sources, and they confirmed that the spring equinox, March 21 2013 would bring in vibrations to Earth far much higher than Dec 21 2012, and would help awaken many Earth people's third eyes and locked DNA.

Those that can't withstand the higher vibrations on Earth to start from March 21 2013 might feel headaches and as time passes week by week, if they don't adjust to the higher vibrations, they would "go crazy", and that's the reason DHS are buying bullets like crazy in order to counter a zombie outbreak from those whose soul's vibrations might not be able to cope with 5th dimensional energy. The Andromedans are to help transport the 50% that won' t ascend by August 2013, so the March 21 2013 spring solstice would see some pretty intense changes to your body and consciousness. After March 21 2013, we might even find less need for food, and we will have less hunger pangs as each week passes after the 21st, so perhaps after the 21st of this month, we may only need to eat 2 meals daily with lesser portions due to the higher vibrations on Earth after the 21st. Can't wait for that day, just another 7 days left!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I predict it will be the same as the 2012 thing, unfortunately...But hope dies last.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Same? I doubt so. The magnetic field has been having bizarre twists and fluctuations since March 6th, and last month we had a mega-pod of 100, 000 dolphins swimming off San Diego coasts, as well as the recent releases of methane and sulphur, as well as the record number of volcanoes erupting in the past 2-3 months, as well as the mysterious booms, and Pope Benedict resigning, and North Korea making a ruckus, as well as increasing miltary activities in the US all suggest big events are upon us, and it will involve a geophysical change of Earth too, as it ascends to 5th dimension starting from March 21 2013.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

reply to post by TauCetixeta

Good info there. I have just asked Tolec at his Youtube channel, TolecfromDakote, and he said he anticipates there will be open contact with the Andromedan Council starting from April or May 2013. I also checked other sources, and they confirmed that the spring equinox, March 21 2013 would bring in vibrations to Earth far much higher than Dec 21 2012, and would help awaken many Earth people's third eyes and locked DNA.

Those that can't withstand the higher vibrations on Earth to start from March 21 2013 might feel headaches and as time passes week by week, if they don't adjust to the higher vibrations, they would "go crazy", and that's the reason DHS are buying bullets like crazy in order to counter a zombie outbreak from those whose soul's vibrations might not be able to cope with 5th dimensional energy. The Andromedans are to help transport the 50% that won' t ascend by August 2013, so the March 21 2013 spring solstice would see some pretty intense changes to your body and consciousness. After March 21 2013, we might even find less need for food, and we will have less hunger pangs as each week passes after the 21st, so perhaps after the 21st of this month, we may only need to eat 2 meals daily with lesser portions due to the higher vibrations on Earth after the 21st. Can't wait for that day, just another 7 days left!

Give me a break.

Instead of shooting the zombies, lets just do the right thing and put them on the Pleiadra
Biosphere and just move them out of harms way. It holds over 1 Billion people.

It will take a few months for the transformation to take place. We will have plenty of time.

Worst case scenario: just stun them and transport those who are unable to ascend.

Huge Biospheres Are Standing By: Pleiadra

BTW, i also emailed Tolec. It looks i have more info than you.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
This is true.

Alot of the information is in some of the crop circles we see. [reactivation of the DNA, planetary positions when dimensions shift, etc]

Look up Dolores Cannon, and or her book series The Convoluted Universe. Whether you believe in this or not, it is a book everyone should be forced to read. It is not mytsical, its science. Those who can raise there vibrations quick enough will go on. They stress that its not ascension because we are already there. If we are already there, where do we have to ascend to? Fear is a very destructive and slow vibrational pattern, therefore the governments are doing they can to keep us bogged down in fear, since this evolutionary process would be the end to their power.
Check it out, the worst that can happen is you learn something.

I always question everything i'm being asked to believe in, as should we all, so here's a couple of questions if you're game?

1) Why would 50% of Humanity be ready to ascend or cope with our current state of ascension (if we're already there but don't acknowledge it as so), and not the other 50%?

Why not 1%, 30%, 60% or any other percentage? Isn't a figure of 50%, exactly half of all people just an arbitrary figure and probably designed to be emotionally devisive?

2) What happened to the 4th dimension? We're in the 3rd, and supposedly jump over the 4th to the 5th, why?

3) Fear can be destructive, but fear is a biological or biochemical process specifically there to protect and alert us to danger, emotional or physical. Fear can be a 'downer' agreed, but does it not also helps save lives and discourage recklessness that could lead to injury?

4) How does one raise an internal vibration, when higher frequencies are almost always associated with anxiety and fear, exactly that which is supposed to be holding us back from realising ascension?
We operate on frequencies or vibrations ranging from a low 0.5Hz to a high 25Hz. The higher or raised vibrational frequencies are mostly associated with fear and tension.

5) While it's obvious by definition that Human leaders crave power and control over others, the description of a 5th demensional existence, would presumably be a more rewarding and superior experience to that of relatively simple and base power and control...why would anyone who is aware of a 5th demensional possibility, actively instil fear in Humanity in order to prevent losing such comparitively inferior power structures over them?

edit on 15-3-2013 by MysterX because: added text

1) God and the Andromeda Council are all about the Power of Free Will.
Some will view ascension as "reshuffling the deck". They will choose to remain
as 3D humans and then die naturally and then return to heaven for their Life Review.

2) It is the 4th dimension, however some areas of the Earth will go 5th dimension.
They are very close. It's just a matter of ascension. You may grow spiritually slow
or fast. The choice is yours.

3) Fear inhibits growth. Be Strong and Courageous.
Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged for the Lord your God will be
with you wherever you go.

Joshua 1:9

4) The 4D vibrations will arrive from the Earth AND our sun.
Have you looked at our sun through the SDO. It looks like a science experiment
gone wrong. It has actually gone right.

5) The 5th Dimension: A quick trip to the Planet Erra : Taygeta Star System :
Pleiades Star Cluster will ease your mind concerning a 5D world.
Their world is very calm and peaceful.
The population of their world is only 400 Million. They have strict population control.
The wonderful planet Dakote is nearby. The American Indians came from there.
We were all starseeded here from other star systems.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
What about that witch Nancy Lieder, where are her pole shifts and Dec 2012. Waiting still for it?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dextraphite
I hate to be rude or, close minded or whatever. But don't you all ever get tired of posting, "such and such will happen at such and such dates," prophecy style, alien informed statements? None of them ever happen, and I for one would like some conclusive evidence if I am ever even to consider something as a truth.

When I was a little younger I put some stock into it. Now, after so many have come and gone, I just roll my eyes.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
We have 2 days left. How many of you are eagerly anticipating for something mind-blowing to happen on March 21 2013?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

We have 2 days left. How many of you are eagerly anticipating for something mind-blowing to happen on March 21 2013?

Keep an eye on the SDO site. It has begun.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
My prediction:

The only thing that will happen after March 21, 2013, is.... March 22, 2013.

The Spring Equinox will occur, right on schedule, the Northern Hemisphere will start getting a few more minutes of daylight each day, the Southern Hemisphere a few less minutes of daylight each day.

In the meantime, some people will be born, others will die (a few more being born than die). There will be thousands of earthquakes along the tectonic plate boundaries, (just like every other day). Solar flares will erupt from the sun's surface, asteroids will cruise by in space, and plenty of degenerate morons on earth will murder some of their fellow humans. Some wars will intensify, others will abate (with the former seemingly accelerating more than the latter).

In short, the Earth, the humans upon it's surface, and the celestial dynamics surrounding it, will ebb and flow and carry on as it has, and, until we self-annihilate, get snuffed by a natural cataclysm, or some other global calamity, we have nowhere to look but to ourselves for salvation.

Eventually, we need to wisen up, get some of us off this planet, and start propagating space and other planets. That is the only way we will "ascend" and perpetuate the human species and evolve into higher sentient beings.

But we need to do it ourselves. There is no one "out there" standing by to save us from ourselves. They may be out there, but they know there is no benefit to ourselves or the galactic community if we are "helped" to any kind of ascension, multi-dimensional or otherwise.

Sorry to be the reality check here folks. But don't hold your breath at midnight, zulu time, March 20th.

If we want to change, ascend, grow, evolve - we must take responsibility for the health and longevity of ourselves and our planet. No "magic" ascension is going to do it for us.

Flame me back if you must. But I might suggest waiting until March 22nd before responding. Tell me then if you, or anyone you know has "ascended" anywhere.

Peace to all...

edit on 3/19/2013 by Outrageo because:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

So now we an contact aliens on their youtube channel and by email?
This all reads like some silly sci fi fantasy and yet you say "tolec says" like its a fact.
Do you really believe this stuff and if so what will you do when this date comes and goes without the fabled ascension?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join