It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert ET Contactee: Half Of Humanity Ascends To 5th Dimension On March 21, 2013

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

. Expert ET Contactee: Half Of Humanity Ascends To 5th Dimension On March 21, 2013 22. jul 2011 4:01:58 share this story 6Share 0 Alfred Lambremont Webre , Seattle Exopolitics George Kavassilas, a life-long extraterrestrial contactee and expert on the “ascension” process of a possible “dimensional shift” of Gaia – the living planet Earth - from her 3rd dimension of time-space to a 5th dimension of living Light, has declared in an in-depth ExopoliticsTV interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre that approximately one-half of current humanity will accompany Earth on its dimensional shift, to occur on the equinox of March 21, 2013.

Article continues at: Link

It's really interesting article but i just don't think anyone can predict when are we going to evolve...
edit on 22-7-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Half of humanity is a steep number.

I mean, does anyone honestly believe that half of the people you know/see/meet are ready to "go on to the next level"?

I can just see people ascending...discovering the beauty and depth of another dimension, another piece of our cosmos at a level that no one couldve imagined in their wildest dreams.......playing Angry Birds on their iphones and watching The Kardashians...

Yeah humanity aint quite ready, sugar.

+26 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Video = 1 hour 11 minutes.

Personally, you say nothing that actually gives any details about this video.

The quoted text, also says nothing clearly.

Conclusion = nope. not worth loading the vid.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
This is true.

Alot of the information is in some of the crop circles we see. [reactivation of the DNA, planetary positions when dimensions shift, etc]

Look up Dolores Cannon, and or her book series The Convoluted Universe. Whether you believe in this or not, it is a book everyone should be forced to read. It is not mytsical, its science. Those who can raise there vibrations quick enough will go on. They stress that its not ascension because we are already there. If we are already there, where do we have to ascend to? Fear is a very destructive and slow vibrational pattern, therefore the governments are doing they can to keep us bogged down in fear, since this evolutionary process would be the end to their power.
Check it out, the worst that can happen is you learn something.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Humans, who are barely one step up from monkeys, are going to "ascend" into a 5th dimension. Sure, I believe it.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

I agree half is really pushing it and what happened to the 4th dimension? Maybe I don't understand because I'm not ready to or I just missed something but how can we go from the 3rd to the 5th?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Now its march 2013 and not december 2012. Next time it will be october 2013.

By the way, 1/2 of humanity who are mindless consumers are going to upgrade themselves to 5th dimension?
Do you think they are ready? If they are, the world already would have been a better place

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by silverking

I agree half is really pushing it and what happened to the 4th dimension? Maybe I don't understand because I'm not ready to or I just missed something but how can we go from the 3rd to the 5th?

Yup. We are going on a double promotion- a price for our 'wonderful' way of life

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Hey,

Not everyone is ready and maybe thats the point

Everything seems to be geared towards depopulation in our society so maybe this is something similar but on a developemental platform (spiritual)-as opposed to genocide (physical)

Thing is though, no one REALLY knows whats going on and what might happen.
All I'm trying to do is concentrate on the things that really matter to me and keep as far away from Iphones and Kardashians and the other dross that is constantly bombarding me! Start a conversation with someone you dont know that well about Obama, physics breakthroughs etc and see what the response is. (Im sure you can guess)

I think we are all connected but even though I am looking for answers/information on how/why we are, does it necessarily mean that I will be one of the people that ascends? Who decides? How can we assure our place?

Who knows?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

You say if we raise our vibration quick enough

How is this done? How do we know if its sufficiently raised? How long would this normally take?

Would half go to 5th dimension negative (based on my understanding) or 4th dimension positive?

How would you know the difference etc?

I really think there is something to this. I cant prove it with science, but my gut is pointing me this way!
But as I said earlier, I dont think anyone really knows for definite.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by silverking

Totally read my mind. I was concerned that we might not be ready for the 5th, seeing as how we are skipping over the 4th completely.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
So this is how they will explain the rapture after bluebeam takes place?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by silverking

Your probaly in the half that needs to stay behind

But hey I thought we were all going to be wiped out Dec 21, 2012? What happened to that? They already hedging their bets and making new predictions?

Sheesh... I'm going to bed

:shk:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
hey all, we are DEFFO ascending but i wouldn't say half of the population how it stands now! ,i know no one in my area who is even aware of ascension,i don't know if it's going to happen on that exact date but i feel it is from 2012 - early 2013 like this video says!, those who ascend needs to be ready to handle the complexity and expanded state of being in order to ascend.If your overrun by FEAR your not going to because you need to be LOVE centered and understand the unity in all things because that's what it's all about after ascension.Those who KNOW with every ounce of their being that they are ascending ,i tell you this ,do not give in to fear ,stay centered and embrace it because it's going to be MAGNIFICENT!.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by RicketyCricket

some people call it forth density and fifth dimension, the forth dimension is the astral realm which is very closely related to the third dimension, we are bypassing the astral realm and going straight to the fifth dimension.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

I am looking for answers/information on how/why we are, does it necessarily mean that I will be one of the people that ascends? Who decides? How can we assure our place? Who knows?
reply to post by soundofathousandbirds

Well apparently Mr.George Kavassilas knows. If you read his interview page he states .......

expert ET contactee

those souls who are attracted to the “matrix” way of life – the permanent war economy, the debt money system, the exploitation of the masses by the wealthy few, the dualistic conflict-based materialistic society – will not ascend. And that those souls who are easily deceived by the controllers of the matrix will not ascend as they require further karmic development.

So rage against the machine and don't be a sheeple. If you are unfortunate enough to be on the losing team you will stay in the 3rd dimension (basically hell) on this planet and not be moved to another planet where you can enjoy the wonderful spoils of the 5th dimension.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You are probably right but Mr. Kavassilas says that I will get a second chance to enter the 5th dimension and live on planet B at a later stage.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by silverking

some people call it forth density and fifth dimension, the forth dimension is the astral realm which is very closely related to the third dimension, we are bypassing the astral realm and going straight to the fifth dimension.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
In order for us to ascend to any other kind of dimension we need to leave our body/avatar behind in order to progress and transcend through dimensions, and thats if they actually exist, because ultimately we really don't know, it's all speculation at best, just a theory.

Also I don't know where I've heard this saying but its in relation to the end of days,
No one will know the hour, day or year of Armageddon, what will be, will be.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by WideAwakeNow

it's not a theory when you have had actual experience flying around in the astral realms and going to your friends house ,seeing them on the computer eating a sandwich and then telling them when you wake up in your physical body what you just saw.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join