It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO disclosure in USA : A challenge for ATS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonweed i'm still trying to find a way to get all of those files downloaded, so i can start going thru them

Seems there is no way... can't find the directory of the full images I found the one for the thumbs
You have to go through their viewer and just start at 1945 and click next page and hit download. I am near the end of June 1947 now
Only 190,745 left to go

Got one V formation in Bakersfield that was classified as "Birds"

edit on 21-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by moonweed i'm still trying to find a way to get all of those files downloaded, so i can start going thru them

Seems there is no way... can't find the directory of the full images I found the one for the thumbs
You have to go through their viewer and just start at 1945 and click next page and hit download. I am near the end of June 1947 now
Only 190,745 left to go

Got one V formation in Bakersfield that was classified as "Birds"

edit on 21-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

the V formation??? birds??? lmao....i remember seeing that pic...birds, my shiny metal @ss!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I would say the reason for people largely ignoring these documents are several.

1. They are old.
2. Very few pictures(no proof)
3. Most of the material only offer a short writeup of a supposed sighting of something they cannot identify(could be anything) from some random person with no backround check (may be a known prankster/attention whore)
4. The clearer of a discription of the object given, the easier to imagine it to be something natural it becomes. Like the us coast guard one, exact discription of a ball lightning.
5. After getting disappointed in looking at 5 different sightings, most ppl usually give up.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
I would say the reason for people largely ignoring these documents are several.

1. They are old.
2. Very few pictures(no proof)
3. Most of the material only offer a short writeup of a supposed sighting of something they cannot identify(could be anything) from some random person with no backround check (may be a known prankster/attention whore)
4. The clearer of a discription of the object given, the easier to imagine it to be something natural it becomes. Like the us coast guard one, exact discription of a ball lightning.
5. After getting disappointed in looking at 5 different sightings, most ppl usually give up.

They are not youtube vids of blinking lights.
More credible then what is put up now days.
People are lazy now and if it's not in your face instant,they move along.
Long gone are the researchers willing to spend time on a subject.
Instant gratification,or it never happened.
edit on 21-7-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I searched through "Blank" "January" "warren minn" section and found some photos.

www.footnote.com...|7272794" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Sorry, I'm not sure how to embed photos.
edit on 21-7-2011 by Hellsmight because: link

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DomCheetham

I have also seen a alien...In the woods in the dark....He was bent down....Huge oval eyes. when my eyes locked onto his...his eyes got really wide ..like you an see me? He then telepathically told me to "WAKE UP!." Then he ran...My xwife seen him/her too and we were not on any drugs...We both freaked out for months...
SO I guess he interfered with us....breaking the rules. I swear on my soul this happened. Then it got crazy...black helcopters, taking pictures of me...

Maybe someone tipped them off that we all have cell phones with cameras. Or more likely the ones who don't want us to see them are VERY good at keeping the pictures away from us. *Shrugs*
Just wait for 2012...Things are going to get strange!
edit on 21-7-2011 by SurrealEzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellsmight

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellsmight
I searched through "Blank" section and found some photos.

www.footnote.com...|haouYr9gu4vSz6XgaD_id6Z1KJ8UVPADI

You have to download it,like to your desktop,then upload it to ats media and then
click your pic,select it,copy it then embed.
Not easy at all

And then this is what you get from the report I posted on the ufo from that document.

edit on 21-7-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
yeah the photo reproduction is lousy there dang it

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

www.bluebookarchive.org...

edit on 22-7-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
A lot of the Project Sign, Project Grudge and Project Blue Book files were closed citing known objects but there is a list available that has all the unknowns from the Project... I think I would start there

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
A lot of the Project Sign, Project Grudge and Project Blue Book files were closed citing known objects but there is a list available that has all the unknowns from the Project... I think I would start there

www.ufocasebook.com...

i'm downloading that site now...i figure it should be done, by the time i wake up in the morning

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by moonweed

Haha. balls of light is right. I mean, can't it be something else? I'm not suggesting anything.

What I mean is most people see that light maneuvering in a strange way, and they try to identify it to something as close as to something on this world that they can think of.

It's like indigenous people seeing white ppl for the first time, prob thought they were aliens or gods too. I mean they MAY be UFO. I'm just saying so far we just see balls of light or just a blurry shaped thing hovering. It can be anything you know. Perhaps some energy projected through an anomaly frequency at that altitude. Just opening up a can of new possibilities buddy

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwesomeOverload
reply to post by moonweed

Haha. balls of light is right. I mean, can't it be something else? I'm not suggesting anything.

What I mean is most people see that light maneuvering in a strange way, and they try to identify it to something as close as to something on this world that they can think of.

It's like indigenous people seeing white ppl for the first time, prob thought they were aliens or gods too. I mean they MAY be UFO. I'm just saying so far we just see balls of light or just a blurry shaped thing hovering. It can be anything you know. Perhaps some energy projected through an anomaly frequency at that altitude. Just opening up a can of new possibilities buddy

truth is stranger than fiction.....science fiction of the past, is science fact of the future......the heat rays, mentioned in the War Of The Worlds....lasers we have today.....the communicators in the original Star Trek series.....cellphones....wormholes, and teleportation have already been, and still are being experimented with...what's next? nobody really knows...but it could be huge...and it could blow every theory, and conventional wisdom, known to mankind...right out of the water

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
You may be surprised to learn that this mass of documentation was made available FREE online in 2007/2008

i am surprised to wake up this morning and find this thread full of flags

this shows what kinda lack of excitement there is lately...

being available since 2008 online already put me off ...

To me :
disclosure = undeniable proof presented that aliens have been visiting us..

nothing more ...nothing less...

now if you think im gonna pass the rest of the day reading witnesses accounts...you are way wrong..

humans lie 24/7

if i missed some proof in this thread please let me know..

ok..i understand the OP took a while to build up this thread with all those links..pictures etc..but to flag it this way and bring me here thinkin there something new..sorry..i dont like

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
You may be surprised to learn that this mass of documentation was made available FREE online in 2007/2008

i am surprised to wake up this morning and find this thread full of flags

this shows what kinda lack of excitement there is lately...

being available since 2008 online already put me off ...

To me :
disclosure = undeniable proof presented that aliens have been visiting us..

nothing more ...nothing less...

now if you think im gonna pass the rest of the day reading witnesses accounts...you are way wrong..

humans lie 24/7

if i missed some proof in this thread please let me know..

ok..i understand the OP took a while to build up this thread with all those links..pictures etc..but to flag it this way and bring me here thinkin there something new..sorry..i dont like

sorry you feel that way...i, for one....like to read what is posted....take a look at the photos, videos....documents....links..that are posted....and see what's in them.....if it looks like obvious bs, then more than likely, someone will say so.....if there's something to it......then it's time to look into it, further....realities...alternate realities....can intertwine, with each other....day, to some...can be night, to others....

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MonsieurM
For the batch download method, how about dividing the work load, i think there are enough members in Ats to be willing to to spend 10 min or more downloading just 100 pages. over a short period of time .... all you need is enlist 1300 members, and i think ATS has more than that...after that it's all putting it together and put it in p2p network for download.

I hope this helps...software is not always the solution

edit on 21-7-2011 by MonsieurM because: (no reason given)

I'm not sure but having this info on your computer probably triggers somthing and the "THEY" spy on you!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by zorgon

Documents? Just like the bible...something written on paper I guess that proves they are real right?

You do realize that the bible is not 129,000 pages long, right?

Anyway, my real question for you is: Do you think the government will ever de-classify their 129,000 documents on vampires?

Think about it.
edit on 22-7-2011 by applesthateatpeople because: the word "documents"

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by applesthateatpeople

ROFL!
I wonder if they really did a investigation on human vampires?

Maybe "They" created vampires in some extra top secret scientific laboratory.
edit on 22-7-2011 by SurrealEzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by applesthateatpeople

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by zorgon

Documents? Just like the bible...something written on paper I guess that proves they are real right?

You do realize that the bible is not 129,000 pages long, right?

Anyway, my real question for you is: Do you think the government will ever de-classify their 129,000 documents on vampires?

Think about it.
edit on 22-7-2011 by applesthateatpeople because: the word "documents"

vampires??? lmao...here we go with sci-fi stuff....lmao

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join