It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO disclosure in USA : A challenge for ATS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
While I already know the existence of aliens, and the fact that they are among us, this is one hell of a thread. Good work on it. S n F.

Posting here to keep this thread book marked for later to see if i missed somthing and need to find puzzle pieces here.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It appears that there´s no shortage of documents, sightings, videos, images and theories covering the subject and yet we seems to be stuck in a neverending dead end, interesting. We might just be barking up the wrong tree.

Big kudos to IsaacKoi for the effort in compiling the post and trying to get the ball rolling!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
Well, there is one excuse for failing to go back to this source material : the sheer mass of material – combined with a fairly slow and unhelpful means of accessing it – means that it is a quite painful to look at these documents on the Footnote.com website.

I see what you mean... no nice PDF format and very slow loading a file you want through their viewer. That will take a long time to wade through

Request a dvd ? I'm sure the cost would be worth it Zorg...

Whatever the case, you're gonna need extra sets of eyes... u2u me... I'll be there.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I have to say that your efforts on this post OP have to be the best effort I've ever seen... you deserve a Betelgeuse sized star and a Storm Flag for them. (lol, actually, in such short time it appears the storm flag is forming before our eyes from all the little flags we're providing)

THANK YOU for your due diligence!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Wow, just wow.

What a fantastically structured thread.....Bookmarking for later...very impressive.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
So much documentation, so little evidence.

Did you know that in the 1400's 'all' people believed withces flew on brooms during the night!

And now we have Harry Potter to prove it.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I cant imagine how mach time you spent for this thread end research, anyway thank you for spent my future year because poor English ..

One good picture or similar be mach better so way we don't have "evidence" with out present technology ??

All say because government don't want ..
I don't think so they can not be so well organized that hide all evidence, is impossible ..

So who can then, only possibility is other more advanced "form" but way they don't want be exposed that for my main question ..??

Do we deserve a life and the beauty of the beautiful planet Earth, destroying all worth all the time physically and mentally or spiritually ..??

Are we worthwhile of existence, are we going to evolve ..??

But we go back like never in our history, 2 000 years ago or similar time by mach happier of present years ..??

Peace ..
edit on 21-7-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Great thread.

All this material needs to be put through an OCR workflow and made searchable. The problem is the time involved.

I've done a lot of this with my own records and documents and the time involved is intimidating. After running it through the OCR in Acrobat Pro, you have to go back page by page and find the errors. This would be a huge undertaking.

This needs a group willing to take a few pages each and turn them all into searchable PDF's with lots of Bookmarks. No small chore by any means. Then they need to be assembled in a logical way.

I'm at work and don't have time to sift through all the pages of this thread, so forgive if others have said the same and thanks for posting this as you are clearly right about it being ignored.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Because ufos are fake thats why it hasnt been mentioned

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Wow, great thread.

So does this prove without a doubt that E.T is earth bound. It should dam it.

Even if it doesn't its a very compelling.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Bravo!!!
Seems to me if people can devote
So much time and effort in such an important topic as
Fukushima,with so many great minds,as it deserves,
Certainly we can do the same with this.
As a community based on the secrets of area 51 and ufo's
Originally seems we could pull together to become the voice
Of disclosure,until an alien walks out to the podium with the president.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

This flawed statement probably helps the UFO community believe rather than anything else.
edit on 21-7-2011 by DomCheetham because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DomCheetham

This flawed statement probably helps the UFO community believe rather than anything else.
edit on 21-7-2011 by DomCheetham because: (no reason given)

Yeah and the same reason people believe grey people with big eyes are behind the wheel seriously people need to grow up

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Yeah and the same reason people believe grey people with big eyes are behind the wheel seriously people need to grow up

I don't think it's that simple wiseguy. Did you not hear the Stanton Friedman interview here on ATS Live?

Majestic 12? Hogwash? www.abovetopsecret.com...
You can disagree without the condescension no? More people will listen to what ya have to say, but to each their own I reckon....

* To the OP, much thanks for your time and effort in presenting this thread

spec
edit on 21-7-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

I understand that there are those that are a little crazy with their ufo/alien beleifs, but to imply everyone that ponders or lends a little credence to the idea needs to "grow up' is just a little offensive, that's all.
And to say Stanton, a nuclear physicist, and the highly decorated officers of the majestic 12 are talking crazy is just a little disingenuous, imo. But hey, let freedom ring....
edit on 21-7-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Thank you for all the amount of effort that has been put into compiling this thread, probably one of the best threads I have come upon with so much information to go through.

I am going to go through all the info and links that you have supplied and then give feedback when I have digested what has been set before me. So a quite a few nights of reading I feel.........

I am so glad that the thread got the attention it deserves. So many great threads have been posted onto ATS recently, but just seem to disappear into the ether.

I urge people who have read through the info supplied on this thread to give some kind of feedback, be it positive or negative. I truly believe that this thread deserves good quality feedback..............

Cheers

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I would say 129,000 documents from official sources proves you are full of it

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'll be honest, I think the "disclosure" has already happened. The federal government isn't going to just call a press conference randomly out of a new found sense of transparency to announce that, oh yea, we've been lying to you about history's greatest question: are we alone? for about 60 years. There's enough evidence from a variety of sources that currently exist that it's fair to draw a conclusion that we have been visited multiple times by beings/objects not of this planet.

The government will never just come out and say that. The way we will ever get official government "disclosure" is if something forces their hand, perhaps a bunch of mother ships dropping in on large cities, ala Independence Day.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
For the batch download method, how about dividing the work load, i think there are enough members in Ats to be willing to to spend 10 min or more downloading just 100 pages. over a short period of time .... all you need is enlist 1300 members, and i think ATS has more than that...after that it's all putting it together and put it in p2p network for download.

I hope this helps...software is not always the solution

edit on 21-7-2011 by MonsieurM because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join