It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO disclosure in USA : A challenge for ATS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Related to UFO sightings. I am in the area of New Brunswick, Canada. Tonight at 9:00pm on a very foggy day the atmosphere became very bright and yellow, which slowly transitioned to pink, purple, green, and etc. After the bright color scheme was over, the sky went pitch black. In the last while, there has been many sudden flashes, resembling something brightly appearing with a flash and dissipating while moving in a downward direction. Hours before this, during the initial color changes, I received a message from a friend indicating that "something has arrived from the sky". I talked to him, and he elaborated that he saw a brightness come from the sky and fill the horizon, which created the initial "bright-out". We discussed the entire phenomenon, but I'm posting it here, because this thread seems related, and I cannot create a thread yet. New member, and I hope this is not off topic since it is a contribution to sightings.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear
I am going to go through all the info and links that you have supplied and then give feedback when I have digested what has been set before me. So a quite a few nights of reading I feel..................

we don't need feedback we need everyone that says this is interesting to pick ONE document and process it and drop it in here.
Would be good to make a signup sheet so we don't duplicate the work

Now then are there any hackers [cough cough]... computer wizz kids out there that can find me the directory where they store the files? With that I can d/l em pretty fast

I see they have a few thousand Apollo files and photos as well

edit on 21-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Documents? Just like the bible...something written on paper I guess that proves they are real right?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Posting so I can bookmark this and check up on it later. I think its amazing and great. Thanks OP. S + F well deserved. If I could give more I would.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
Whatever the case, you're gonna need extra sets of eyes... u2u me... I'll be there.

Just did...

And I signed up for an account, picked a file at random (Just happened to be one that said "Satellite reentry" ) I tried to download just page one and got a "please wait" screen... its been there for over 10 minutes now... still no download commencing....
No wonder this site gets ignored... no one has the patience or time

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
2012 there willl be a major release to awken us. It is not the end...It is the beginning.

edit on 21-7-2011 by SurrealEzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'm starting some research.
Someone should start a thread on this.
I am starting on Annotations by blake,the first 5,
from June28,2011 to May 26,2011.
Denver,CO
Robert D Williamson
August 11,1775
Advertising Department
Fort Wagner,South Carolina.

Any idea on how to catalog results,if any?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
aliens on other planets exist.

UFOs don't. there has never been an authentic picture that shows something more than a ball of light.

Balls of light I believe, but UFO is another story.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Why are you here? To Troll? Seems like an odd reason to be posting in this Forum? To each his own.

If you know for a fact we are the only intelligent beings in the Universe (if you can call us that) you know more than anyone else on the planet earth does. Having all knowledge of all things must be a heavy burden to bear.

You are right that there is a lot of silly crap surrounding these topics, that's why when we see a serious person we know posting, it gets attention. We are not all silly YouTube posters, but they have a right to do and say as they wish without being scorned by people who are here just to scorn. Schoolyard Bullies don't impress anyone, in particular if they are over the age of 5.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by zorgon

Documents? Just like the bible...something written on paper I guess that proves they are real right?

Sorry for offending you, but the bible alot of it is about how to live the life right, and i agree with that.

The UFO documents are a different because it allows the UFO community real evidence.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
An epic and masterful OP. A humbling and worthy challenge. King Koi. No B.S.!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Thank you for the link and the post... good work. Im so surprised that no one posted this before or even found it before you.. thank you again!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Why don't we just tell the people that photos taken above and on the Lunar Surface were not faked but actually censored to coverup ancient ruins and artifacts. I always laugh my A** off when people say we could not have gone their because of the Van Alan belt (which is created from the Sun and interacts with our atmosphere. For some reason people think it engulfs our planet. And not showing that behind it there is a large open window to avoid the belt. Why do you think launches take place at strange times down to the last second. If this truly was the case, a couple adjustments using the LEM thrusters would correct this
issue. I also think the materials that were used for the Apollo missions was not simply aluminum mylar or tinfoil as some believe. I think classified materials were used in the first place to protect the astronauts. Also if we did not go the Russians would have known about it and would have called us out to admit the biggest lie ever told. Also if it was a fake landing why did we "fake" four more trips and gather a total of at least 400000 "make believe" or "fake" photos of the Moon. IMO the missions turned towards black ops. my 2 cents worth anyways. I guess this could be just what I want to believe. I remember when I was still a kid that I would be living on huge space station arcologies. (damn I can't spell tonight) One more fact. If this was all fake why were there 50,000 people working on this small Hollywood studio project.

Peace

Sorry about going off topic on this post...I just had to get some stuff off my mind.
edit on 21-7-2011 by Novatrino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwesomeOverload
aliens on other planets exist.

UFOs don't. there has never been an authentic picture that shows something more than a ball of light.

Balls of light I believe, but UFO is another story.

You believe as i do of intelligent life on other planets but don't believe in ET craft on earth. There's more evidence of the latter wouldn't you say?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

Your words are just electronic bytes made by something with an avatar... you are not real, neither are your words... thus you are irrelevant. You can no more prove you exist than any document on UFO's

Now run along and go back to you sandbox

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
Whatever the case, you're gonna need extra sets of eyes... u2u me... I'll be there.

Just did...

And I signed up for an account, picked a file at random (Just happened to be one that said "Satellite reentry" ) I tried to download just page one and got a "please wait" screen... its been there for over 10 minutes now... still no download commencing....
No wonder this site gets ignored... no one has the patience or time

You have to get an account on there,and painstakingly search through the info like it was microfiche,if anyone can remember that stuff,yet another lost technology.

I will post my very interesting findings on just 1 of the many files,which some are blacked out.
Patience is another thing that has been lost with the advance of technology.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
balls of light, but not UFOs???? hmm....remote possibility the phrase "big things come in small packages" may come into play, here (no pun intended)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Here is my first post on this.

How about that!
edit on 21-7-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

The truth is always hard to hear
lol

No wonder your government keeps everything hidden away from you guys because you are too immature to hear the truth
edit on 21-7-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
Here is my first post on this.

How about that!
edit on 21-7-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

wow....totally good find, kdog!! i'm still trying to find a way to get all of those files downloaded, so i can start going thru them

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join