It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by harlot7

Yes many a theory about that

link   

Originally posted by harlot7
reply to post by mutantgenius

I'm waiting on Domo1 to answer my U2U. He started this, so I want to make sure I answer with him here.

Let me ask this, since I couldn't get on at work all day. In the last 20 pages, has anyone posted a "holocaust" style website?

in the 70's pages there is something about the 'caust
edit on 21-7-2011 by ChemTrails101 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by harlot7

Yes. weve been doing the holocaust bit. look at my posts in thread, we talked about it quite a bit. Retraction?

link   
If you know the answer, we deserve to know. We've all put so much time and effort into trying to solve this. If you know it, spill it. If you don't, well, then you're just like us.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nowanmai

Originally posted by rushunt
O*^Z׵]u]9M5]u]zo[M]u]4t]|NuMt]t^]t]tM=X^ this is all I can get out of it does this mean anything to anybody.

I'm not sure, but if it is from the Persephone numbers station video, just read the video description on youtube.

"The message says:
101 118 105 100 101 110 116 32 97 103 101 110 100 97
(twice)

which translating from the ASCII table becomes:
"evident agenda"

It is part of "The Lost Experience""

Also, date of the video says - Oct 31, 2007

this video comes from a website enricks.angelfire.com...
bottom right you can "bypass login"
that brings you to the page with enricks.angelfire.com... (number station video)

some one mentioned this had some tie in with aids virus

researching enricks it seems to be a virus

The "corrupted" text (unicode) reads "The dream is ending Tyler" or "Is difficult to know" The page title is "Gomex".

Front page:
"Enricks is a complex disease that can be devastating to people, including family members. Patients will receive adequate support and counseling that are useful in the fight against disease Gomex as a medical often cast patients had suffered Enricks It is very important to understand the jargon of medical before the. progress any further plans Gomex Enricks described as growth in the gland tissue of the human body.

Gomex plan will occur as a result of genetic mutations in cells of the gland tissue. Genetic mutation causes significant changes in the growth of normal cells might be abnormal shows the structure and configuration size of cell in Gomex plan may appear to be pseudo stratified and often unusual in shape Gomex. plans to benign or evil, depending on activity in the cell. Almost all plans are in a position Gomex before Enricks has changed notably in cancer cells.

Plan Gomex is divided by the origin of the tumor, the pituitary gland that are planned Gomex, Gomex plan Gomex kidney, liver Gomex, breast Gomex, bronchial Gomex and many other thyroid Gomex plan also affects the endocrine. tube exocrine glands in the human body. Some of the most advanced method of treatment is non-invasive and painless, depending on the stage of the progression of the disease. It is therefore important to spread knowledge about the disease to avoid complications."

now here is what i discovered that i have not seen ANYWHERE yet
the girl on the page and perhaps the video is a dentist heres the info:
enricks.angelfire.com...
www.pacificdentalbangkok.com... (same girl)

thanks google image search!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Yes, please spill. We are all her for "the answer" after all...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Actually I would definitely factor in the Rh- and then the Nephilim with Belle and Casey Anthony, because Richard Grund studies that. And Cindy Anthony wondered if Caylee was sacrificed for her bloodtype.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by scatterp

Originally posted by nowanmai

Originally posted by rushunt
O*^Z׵]u]9M5]u]zo[M]u]4t]|NuMt]t^]t]tM=X^ this is all I can get out of it does this mean anything to anybody.

I'm not sure, but if it is from the Persephone numbers station video, just read the video description on youtube.

"The message says:
101 118 105 100 101 110 116 32 97 103 101 110 100 97
(twice)

which translating from the ASCII table becomes:
"evident agenda"

It is part of "The Lost Experience""

Also, date of the video says - Oct 31, 2007

this video comes from a website enricks.angelfire.com...
bottom right you can "bypass login"
that brings you to the page with enricks.angelfire.com... (number station video)

some one mentioned this had some tie in with aids virus

researching enricks it seems to be a virus

The "corrupted" text (unicode) reads "The dream is ending Tyler" or "Is difficult to know" The page title is "Gomex".

Front page:
"Enricks is a complex disease that can be devastating to people, including family members. Patients will receive adequate support and counseling that are useful in the fight against disease Gomex as a medical often cast patients had suffered Enricks It is very important to understand the jargon of medical before the. progress any further plans Gomex Enricks described as growth in the gland tissue of the human body.

Gomex plan will occur as a result of genetic mutations in cells of the gland tissue. Genetic mutation causes significant changes in the growth of normal cells might be abnormal shows the structure and configuration size of cell in Gomex plan may appear to be pseudo stratified and often unusual in shape Gomex. plans to benign or evil, depending on activity in the cell. Almost all plans are in a position Gomex before Enricks has changed notably in cancer cells.

Plan Gomex is divided by the origin of the tumor, the pituitary gland that are planned Gomex, Gomex plan Gomex kidney, liver Gomex, breast Gomex, bronchial Gomex and many other thyroid Gomex plan also affects the endocrine. tube exocrine glands in the human body. Some of the most advanced method of treatment is non-invasive and painless, depending on the stage of the progression of the disease. It is therefore important to spread knowledge about the disease to avoid complications."

now here is what i discovered that i have not seen ANYWHERE yet
the girl on the page and perhaps the video is a dentist heres the info:
enricks.angelfire.com...
www.pacificdentalbangkok.com... (same girl)

thanks google image search!

I'm curious if anyone elses' name comes up when they do the Enricks>Bypass Login. I thought it only came up because my name was Tyler, but if it's coming up the same way for everyone.. then.. well.. that's just creepy.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phasma

Um. How would they know your name? lol

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
all it says for me when i bypass login is user// no name mentioned in it when i did it

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

I found a website just now but not sure if in the last 20 pages it was already discussed and/or proven to be a hoax to throw people off.

If this is already old news I swear I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself to jump back in and not go back through what I missed.

The chick the site is referring to - name is Belle has a son who is a Marketing Director.
AND CRAP - I jumped way ahead of myself. Not a total answer. They said Belle wasn't dead.
ahhhh this is making me crazy. Can someone tell me what page the last re-cap is on?

Did anybody post this yet....Holocaust Memorial Site

link   
Wow! 82 pages already? I go away for half a day and this thread went boom, lol.
The Facebook page has quite a few hints/information on this thing, and I'm sure somebody else has already posted them here, but I figured I may as well add a little somethin' to the thread.
Good luck with this thing folks.

link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
reply to post by Phasma

Um. How would they know your name? lol

I don't know -- that's the scary part. I thought maybe they were doing it somehow with my IP.. but it wouldn't make sense.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Phasma

if they where doing it with ip or any way i know of at least my name would have appeared when i bypassed login but as i said in my post before that all that it said for me was user// or somthing along those lines lol my memory is shot lol

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stormy01399
reply to post by Phasma

if they where doing it with ip or any way i know of at least my name would have appeared when i bypassed login but as i said in my post before that all that it said for me was user// or somthing along those lines lol my memory is shot lol

Are you serious? Now I'm slightly paranoid. How could it of known? I don't understand... no one else is getting this?!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by harlot7

She's been discussed already I believe

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
what about the dentist i think she reads the numbers in the video???

link   
reply to post by Phasma

yep thats all it says when i do it not trying to creep u out or nothin im sure someone else will respond with what they come up with when they bypass shortly

link   
I think I found a connection between 8 . 3 . 11 and

EXACTLY 38.451% of the world is injustice

8 . 3 . 11 = 11 . 3 . 8 is the Fibonacci number sequence

1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, ...

en.wikipedia.org...

The dots in 11 . 3 . 8 could represent the omitted numbers 2 and 5

The ratio between two successive numbers in the sequence approximates the golden ratio:

en.wikipedia.org...

Golden ratio could be hint to golden rule

en.wikipedia.org...

38.451% is close to the ratio of n_i / (n_i + n_i+1) of the Fibonacci sequence for

n_i=5 and n_i+1=8: 5 / (5+8) = 5 / 13 = 38.4615 %

Maybe the 38.451% is just a typo and the correct value 38.4615 %

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
oi54.tinypic.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

That is what comes up when I do it. 'The Dream is Ending Tyler'.

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join