It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Phasma

oh i see what your talking about i thought u ment something else lol il take a look agin real quick

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phasma

oi54.tinypic.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

That is what comes up when I do it. 'The Dream is Ending Tyler'.

I figured I'd quote this so people can see it on the new page. It's just weird.
If anyone else is experiencing this, please post.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Double posted. Delete!

edit on 21-7-2011 by Phasma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
yes i see that now thought u where talking about something else for a sec can u take a screen shot of it before u bypass it looks to me like it says something diffrent there i just cant quite see it

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Just wanted to let you know I get the same thing...and my name isn't tyler.Not even close.As for the rest of it,I'm going with it's something viral. Interesting th for sure.

link   
Where's the bypass button? I can't find it..

link   
I may be way off here, but could that drawing have anything to do with orgon energy(cloud busting)weather modification? is it a bunch of scientists that are going to tell people their is a free energy and show people how to make these devices in their own homes and that it works? orgon is also the color Blue and with the umberella sign and cloud sign they keep using i thought it may have somthing to do with it along with the for casting written on the diagram. sorry if post is sketchy and no links but very tired now
also Wilhelm Reich study orgonomy in the 1920s. search wiki on him,lots of info on it their.

link   
reply to post by Phasma

Yeah i got the same thing. Creepy, but dont see the connection to 3•8•11

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
this is what it says before u bypass login

i̮̩̲̻̬͕͗͊̾̆̽ͭͪ͘̕n͙̲̯̫͙͍̬͙ͥͫ͆ͨͤ͜ṯ̬̠͇͔̺ͥe̵̟̰̭̳̬̙͋̋͂ͧͯ̈̿̀͜r̞̪̺̭̗̮͐̎ͨ̍͌̓̀ṅͪ͌̂͐͢͏ ̰̼͍͍̩̹̫̻̮͞a͎̱̣͔ͪ̌̑̓ľ̶̖̖̒͞ ̖̯̙̙̠̭͇̬ͦ̄̉͊́ͫ̍̏͢s̝͍̓̂́͒ễ̢̧̼͙͕̭̐̀ͪ̓͂̄͠r̹̞͉̣̹̮̝̀̓v̜̘͈̙͆e̗͚͉̱͇ͤ̆̿͛̆̈͡r̢͉̻͋ͧ ͖͉̫ͭ͛͠͡e̷̼͙̯̘͋̏ͬ̿ͭ͑̉͐r̴͔̣̬̱̝̺̥ͧ̍ͧͅr̛͉̮̝ͨͣͭ͗͝o̵̸̧͍̬̐ͫ͋̚ȑ͍̣̫̤̯̲͉̈͗̿̾ͣ
̈́̉̋҉͎͕͞/̹̦͓̜̘͚͌̾̉̇̔̋͂̆͟͝/̣̟̠͊̃̉͂͘d̨̠̙͉̰̯̺̥̈ͨͭ̽̈́a̴̡̠͓̗̦̼͙̲̳͛͑͒̓ͧ́̎̚͟tͪͣ́̉̎͐̍͌́� �̲̭̼̮a̸̡̲̜̯̹̗̯͍̱ͭͩͩͦͪ̄ͭ̀ ̶̯͛ͪ̑͌̒ͧ̐ͪ́c̨̩͈̬̞̞͕̙̭̆̑́ͦ͆͐o͓̘ͨ̾ͩ͌̕r̠̯̤̱̫̫̙̅̉̅̃ͮͥ̍̌̀͢͝rͥ̐̔̑̍̏̽̔҉͇͉̕ṵ̷͉͐̓ͣ͢͟p̿ ́́̋͜҉̫͍̞̟̗t͍̻̪̯̪͔ͫ̎̅̽̑̄ḭ̥͇͈̳͉̹̠̬̆͞o̷̯̞̯̪̞̙̝͕ͭͬ͡n̨̢̟̦̘͙ͫ͆̆̍ͨ̋̋́͘ ̣̖̲͊ͣ̉͢͟4̮̲͗͑͋͒ͦͨͫ͜0̫̺ͯ̐͊͆͜3̛͖̂̔̊̚͝ͅ
̭̰̺͆͐͛ͫ͊
͊̏̅̑̀͋ͮ̚͏̹͎̠͖̳͓̙̹͔̀͢P̴̗̩ͮ̑ͬͭ̆̏̒͗̔r̡̲͚̩ͦ̈ͩ̈̀͡e̜͎͉̒ͭ̒̋̀̎̍͞ṣ̸̢͖̥͖̱̆ͪ͠s̻̬̥͈͉͐̾̅͜� �̲͖ ̺̪̱̼̗̜̲̗̇ͫͭ̓̂ͮͯ̀́F̶̗̭͖̪̰̪̑̒̓1̷̴͈̩͊̈́ ̶̶ͨͨͫͨ̏͑ͮ͌҉̱̥̭͖̘t̶̥ͪͬͧ̈́ͪͭȍ̢͎ͦͣͭ̂̓ ̡̛͔̥͔ͪ͊͐ͬ̈́̊̑͋̀o̧͎̞̻̲̼̅̌͜ͅp͎͔̣̹̭̮̮ͦ̽ͮ̓̆́ȇ͚͉͍̱̙͕̹̊̋̇ͫͤ͡n̐ͤ͛͌ͦ̂̅̂̀҉̬̝̟̭͔ͅͅ ̩͓̣̼̹͔̣̺̭̓̇͌̌̋H̳̼ͧ̽̈̉̋E̖͕̩͓͎̝̬̲͗ͣ͑͞L̸͖̠̇̌͛͌̐ͫ̽̅̀̚ͅP̷̢̨̖͚̤̱͔̭̳͖ͣ̾͛ ͙̺̜̩̎̈̃͛̆ͮf̗̠̱ͥͯ͒̐ͥ̂ͩ͞ḭ̧̯̪̖̺͕̩̺̀̓̌̄̏ͥl̔̂͗ͮ̿ͦ̽҉̨̝̼̤̱̺̻̫̟̪ẽ̡͈̹͔̓͋͒͑̚
̡̖͕̤̻̻̱͆̓̏́͢
̲̅̽H̙͕͙̥̺̹͌̔ͥͮ̔̃ͩ̾͗͞͠E͈̺͚͎̟̯̹̖͕ͨ͐̌ͫ̐̃̇ͣ͜Ľ̶̘̦̬̹͎͔̅P̄ͪͩ҉̗̖

(internal server error data corruption press F1 to open HELP HELP

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Just wanted to let you know I get the same thing...and my name isn't tyler.Not even close.As for the rest of it,I'm going with it's something viral. Interesting th for sure.

Creepy, considering that's my name.

Coincidence... probably. I thought everyones' name came up. Apparently not.

Originally posted by stormy01399
this is what it says before u bypass login

i̮̩̲̻̬͕͗͊̾̆̽ͭͪ͘̕n͙̲̯̫͙͍̬͙ͥͫ͆ͨͤ͜ṯ̬̠͇͔̺ͥe̵̟̰̭̳̬̙͋̋͂ͧͯ̈̿̀͜r̞̪̺̭̗̮͐̎ͨ̍͌̓̀ṅͪ͌̂͐͢͏ ̰̼͍͍̩̹̫̻̮͞a͎̱̣͔ͪ̌̑̓ľ̶̖̖̒͞ ̖̯̙̙̠̭͇̬ͦ̄̉͊́ͫ̍̏͢s̝͍̓̂́͒ễ̢̧̼͙͕̭̐̀ͪ̓͂̄͠r̹̞͉̣̹̮̝̀̓v̜̘͈̙͆e̗͚͉̱͇ͤ̆̿͛̆̈͡r̢͉̻͋ͧ ͖͉̫ͭ͛͠͡e̷̼͙̯̘͋̏ͬ̿ͭ͑̉͐r̴͔̣̬̱̝̺̥ͧ̍ͧͅr̛͉̮̝ͨͣͭ͗͝o̵̸̧͍̬̐ͫ͋̚ȑ͍̣̫̤̯̲͉̈͗̿̾ͣ
̈́̉̋҉͎͕͞/̹̦͓̜̘͚͌̾̉̇̔̋͂̆͟͝/̣̟̠͊̃̉͂͘d̨̠̙͉̰̯̺̥̈ͨͭ̽̈́a̴̡̠͓̗̦̼͙̲̳͛͑͒̓ͧ́̎̚͟t̨̲̭̼̮ͪͣ� �̉̎͐̍͌́a̸̡̲̜̯̹̗̯͍̱ͭͩͩͦͪ̄ͭ̀ ̶̯͛ͪ̑͌̒ͧ̐ͪ́c̨̩͈̬̞̞͕̙̭̆̑́ͦ͆͐o͓̘ͨ̾ͩ͌̕r̠̯̤̱̫̫̙̅̉̅̃ͮͥ̍̌̀͢͝rͥ̐̔̑̍̏̽̔҉͇͉̕ṵ̷͉͐̓ͣ͢͟p̿ ́́̋͜҉̫͍̞̟̗t͍̻̪̯̪͔ͫ̎̅̽̑̄ḭ̥͇͈̳͉̹̠̬̆͞o̷̯̞̯̪̞̙̝͕ͭͬ͡n̨̢̟̦̘͙ͫ͆̆̍ͨ̋̋́͘ ̣̖̲͊ͣ̉͢͟4̮̲͗͑͋͒ͦͨͫ͜0̫̺ͯ̐͊͆͜3̛͖̂̔̊̚͝ͅ
̭̰̺͆͐͛ͫ͊
͊̏̅̑̀͋ͮ̚͏̹͎̠͖̳͓̙̹͔̀͢P̴̗̩ͮ̑ͬͭ̆̏̒͗̔r̡̲͚̩ͦ̈ͩ̈̀͡e̜͎͉̒ͭ̒̋̀̎̍͞ṣ̸̢͖̥͖̱̆ͪ͠s̻̬̥͈͉̰̲͖͐� �̅͜ ̺̪̱̼̗̜̲̗̇ͫͭ̓̂ͮͯ̀́F̶̗̭͖̪̰̪̑̒̓1̷̴͈̩͊̈́ ̶̶ͨͨͫͨ̏͑ͮ͌҉̱̥̭͖̘t̶̥ͪͬͧ̈́ͪͭȍ̢͎ͦͣͭ̂̓ ̡̛͔̥͔ͪ͊͐ͬ̈́̊̑͋̀o̧͎̞̻̲̼̅̌͜ͅp͎͔̣̹̭̮̮ͦ̽ͮ̓̆́ȇ͚͉͍̱̙͕̹̊̋̇ͫͤ͡n̐ͤ͛͌ͦ̂̅̂̀҉̬̝̟̭͔ͅͅ ̩͓̣̼̹͔̣̺̭̓̇͌̌̋H̳̼ͧ̽̈̉̋E̖͕̩͓͎̝̬̲͗ͣ͑͞L̸͖̠̇̌͛͌̐ͫ̽̅̀̚ͅP̷̢̨̖͚̤̱͔̭̳͖ͣ̾͛ ͙̺̜̩̎̈̃͛̆ͮf̗̠̱ͥͯ͒̐ͥ̂ͩ͞ḭ̧̯̪̖̺͕̩̺̀̓̌̄̏ͥl̔̂͗ͮ̿ͦ̽҉̨̝̼̤̱̺̻̫̟̪ẽ̡͈̹͔̓͋͒͑̚
̡̖͕̤̻̻̱͆̓̏́͢
̲̅̽H̙͕͙̥̺̹͌̔ͥͮ̔̃ͩ̾͗͞͠E͈̺͚͎̟̯̹̖͕ͨ͐̌ͫ̐̃̇ͣ͜Ľ̶̘̦̬̹͎͔̅P̄ͪͩ҉̗̖

(internal server error data corruption press F1 to open HELP HELP

What about after you bypass login?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKindChap
Where's the bypass button? I can't find it..

Bottom right hand side. Can't miss it

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
STOP! SERIOUSLY! Has ANYONE even considered that this is a troll thread? You have a "mysterious website" of unknowns who are dropping hints. So ppl say click on this, click on that, download this, download that. And then a clue is cracked that mentions the word "virus". Come on, really. How many trolls are in this thread and how many of you are taking the bait? I don't know how many trolls but it looks like alot of you are taking the bait. I thought most ATSers were smarter than this. Blind pursuit of a clearly deceptive and misleading website. If it's not upfront then you need to ask the real question and that is, why? How many cookies have you dropped so far?

Jusayin.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
i won.
en.wikipedia.org...

thats her. shes a killer QUEEEEEEEAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN...
On 25 May 1968, the day before her 11th birthday, Mary Bell strangled four-year-old Martin Brown in a derelict house.[1] She was believed to have committed this crime alone. Between that time and the second killing, she and a friend, Norma Joyce Bell (no relation), aged 13, broke into and vandalised a nursery in Scotswood, leaving notes that claimed responsibility for the killing. The police dismissed this incident as a prank.

edit on 21-7-2011 by ChemTrails101 because: kush

edit on 21-7-2011 by ChemTrails101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKA23
Can't wait to find out. This thing really is an ink-blot. Every deeply buried hope I have for us came spewing out of my heart as soon as I ran across this and noticed the difference between it and every other "mystery movement". If all I get from this is the increase in self-knowl4edge I've already gained, I guess I'll settle for it and be satisfied.

But...!!!! What if?!

I didn't mean to be gone so long, I haven't finished all the new stuff
I just want to address this before I lose it in the madness

For a new member, your attitude is a true testament to the heart of what I believe ATS should be about!
I'm proud and glad that you've joined us

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemTrails101
i won.
en.wikipedia.org...

thats her. shes a killer QUEEEEEEEAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN..

I already posted that about 10 pages back. If you go look, you'll see more information about it.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

i won.
en.wikipedia.org...

I already posted that about 10 pages back. If you go look, you'll see more information about it.

thats it tho..

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

i won.
en.wikipedia.org...

thats it tho..

How so? It has no relation to 8-3-11.

Edit: Aside from the name 'Howe' being brought up somewhere on the site, (I forgot, go look a few pages back if interested), we couldn't get a definitive lead regarding Mary Bell.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

i won.
en.wikipedia.org...

thats her. shes a killer QUEEEEEEEAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN...
On 25 May 1968, the day before her 11th birthday, Mary Bell strangled four-year-old Martin Brown in a derelict house.[1] She was believed to have committed this crime alone. Between that time and the second killing, she and a friend, Norma Joyce Bell (no relation), aged 13, broke into and vandalised a nursery in Scotswood, leaving notes that claimed responsibility for the killing. The police dismissed this incident as a prank.

edit on 21-7-2011 by ChemTrails101 because: (no reason given)

other than the name bell i dont see the link

link   

i won.
en.wikipedia.org...

thats it tho..

How so? It has no relation to 8-3-11.

Edit: Aside from the name 'Howe' being brought up somewhere on the site, (I forgot, go look a few pages back if interested), we couldn't get a definitive lead regarding Mary Bell.

i dont know she killed someone when she was 11?????

link   
skimmed through the pages, and apologize if this has been brought up already.

but in the first picture *Germany-sold for 18 000*, I noticed the word "REWE" there 2x
only thing that stood out.

REWE Group is a diversified retail and tourism group based in Germany. Its current turnover is around 50.91 billion euros. It operates in 14 European countries and employs over 325,000 people in its trading and travel divisions.

founded in 1927

REWE

but nothing concrete yet, but a start
-----
in the Altair/Lost Dog picture, I see 2 keys on the 2 dif. mailbox -also noticed the Yorkie might mean "Your Key"?
is lost in knoll Bay and I think the date, 6/13 is really important-just havent figured it out yet.
I only wish what the the relevance with Altair-SUN/STAR & PYRAMID.....
Altair->in the Aquila constellation->reps the eagle->usps is represented by the head of eagle...
???
-----

shall work on the other pictures.

edit on 21-7-2011 by BeaverTail because: adding date

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join