It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

LOL! This is anonymous at it's finest it is just trolling. The main reason for this is to get people skeptical about the day, so when the day comes around nothing happens. But, the plan is to raise awareness of this date around the world so they can gain publicity and let everyone, yes everyone know they exist and are coming for anyone opposing freedom and rights.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Just wanted to add there is some conjecture this is Resident Evil scamming on people. Certainly a possibility. As far as I can tell not associated with 4chan. I usually will here about stuff like this before I'm duped. Here's a response to one guy:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/65854083d3ae.png[/atsimg]

the smurfs movie comes out that day.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by godWhisperer

Hmmmmm, so the girl in the picture is really Smurfette?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by godWhisperer

the smurfs movie comes out that day.
No, the Smurfs come out on the 29th of this month.
Official site

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Maybe Tony Alamo is out of jail?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
anyone else read all the questions on formspring? This is really intriguing.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrixportal
anyone else read all the questions on formspring? This is really intriguing.
Haven't been able to stop for hours now.
I have no idea what this is about but I'm certainly intrigued.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

yeah went through them all, the person seems to be answering honestly anyway and its defo not a viral marketing scheme.. hmm very interesting looking forward to the date to see what its about

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
im new at ats, this is by far THE WEIRDEST thing ive ever seen talked about and a lotta (other?) com. screen images of other sites and there posts or chats. maybe a little confused, usually i click a thread and from reading the first couple post/ reply i at least have an idea whats going on-but not this time, im not too sure even what the jist of this whole thing is.

you's guys also seem more tech savvy on this thread than any ive encountered, someone(s) in here is pretty handy with the computer and how to really work it im impressed . maybe im impressed because im just so retarded when it come to computers, heck, im patched in through a PS3 system, well, anyways , ...............

whatever this ones about im definitely peaked on curiosity. im perplexed to a degree of wanting to understand more , only too, that i can maybe help or something

well when i first gave the girl photo a gander i thought two things

1, its two different photos of the same girl just at different times in her life
or
2, its one half original little girl, the othe half is the same girl, but run through the age progression software, you know like on the back of a milk carton. MISSING

as for the drawing w/the code, i cant see the whole picture but it looks like 'POWER' will come 'DOWN THE LINE' to the rockm sockm robot a message (command?) will be put out (broadcast?)-------------- will continue 'DOWN THE LINE' to the other rockm sockm robot that looks like is wearing a GIMP MASK and struggling (fight to live?)

is something bad going to happen ?, and it looks like whoever in control taunting us and will do something bad, but they letting us know that they also have a scapegoat/patsi who will appear to be the one to point the finger to
edit on 7/20/2011 by allergictolightning because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
August 3rd 2011 is the day Elenin enters Earth's Orbit!!!!!

Citibank umbrella.
edit on 7/20/2011 by athenegoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by allergictolightning

hey im relatively new here as well and this thread has had me hooked all day!

i dont think its somethin to worry about if u check the questions on this site their answered by one of the members from the group. 2 things i couldnt help notice was they kept mentioning a break through? and all the clues needed to achieve the 'next breakthrough' were on the main site already or already uncovered..

the 2nd thing was that he says nothin bads gonna happen yet he is nervous about the date for whatever reason... hmm defo gona follow this up til the day!

www.formspring.me...
edit on 20-7-2011 by TheLookingGlass because: forgot to add the link!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
WoW, I've been reading non stop for hours now and come to the conclusion that i am no closer to realizing what's going on.

Can't Stop, Wont Stop.

☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Here's a good link. I went through and watched the "marble hornets" clips on youtube and read some history about it. Also there was some interesting info on ARG on google

translate.google.com...://www.forocoches.com/foro/showthread.php%3Ft%3D2303971&ei=Of8mToKBKMLZ0QGogoniCg&sa=X&oi=tran slate&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CC8Q7gEwAQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3DGermany,%2Bnature,%2Bnurture,%2Bfriends,%2Brasalhague,%2Baltair,%2Balphekka%253F%26hl%3Den %26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DC3u%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US
fficial%26prmd%3Divns
edit on 20-7-2011 by matrixportal because: (no reason given)

okay the links being weird if you just google search 8.3.11 then you get a bunch of spanish forums where you have to translate it but there's a bunch of theories about what the whole movement exactly is (if you could call it that)
edit on 20-7-2011 by matrixportal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSarcasm

Originally posted by granpabobby
The drawing is what got my attention the middle piece resembles a contact switch ..or booby trap trigger
I base this in the small circles at the end of the lines..which are the symbols for contacts in an electrical diagram ...any movement would cause contact..turning on something..or detonating something in the basket shaped part of the drawing.

Completely agree, I had a whole paragraph written out but my phone closed the page for some reason. Damn phone glitches.

All I will add is that it represents a decision with catastrophic/deadly/explosive/negative outcomes on either side of the decision. Could be debt ceiling decision, could also be Israel war decision, could be anything really. Whatever it is I think they think it'll happen on august 8th.
edit on 20-7-2011 by DarkSarcasm because: (no reason given)

Second drawing is the same except better details and the detinator switch seema to be speaking
this seems to say touch the speaker and bad things will happen . Boom ?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Alpal I don't know why they didn't just remove it - according to the formspring Q and A, they "hid it" after they stopped taking applications

DamaSan really nice find! (re: bible quote) It makes sense on the Q and A page, someone asked if they were without sin

Domo1 wow on that hidden picture - I think thats the creepiest aspect so far

Libertygal very interesting - I never heard the theory that Mary Bell was innocent, I thought she was an obvious sociopath I had a tough time following the english/spanish though, my brain didn't like it
I'll put that on my list of things to look up - thanks for sharing it ♥

DamaSan good find - (Re: Atrocious movie) - they keep saying on the Q & A though that they don't speak spanish, and they are not going to promote anything, and nothing they're doing is for profit - not that they couldn't be lying, but you know
Looks like a movie I'd totally dig into - oh wait.... Alpal says it came out in 2010 (still gonna look it up)

Gseven I got a Jesus impression myself, and I'm not particularly religious - the person answering the Q & A keeps saying they believe in God though - I submitted the question "If you believe in God, how did the egg come before the chicken, when everyone knows God created a mature environment".

lesisgod definitely going to research more Boyd Bell - ty!

mutantgenius you're right, 8311 does spell bell - I also wondered if it had to do with the 11:11 phenomenon (8+3=11 brought up in the Q & A)

Shadow12, I usually don't buy into stuff like this but yeah I'm getting a bad feeling about it - I commented on the Q & A that the whole thing to me seems like if "ra-el" and "anonymous" had a baby....

ok I think I'm all caught up now - tons of info throughout this thread, thanks to everyone
and S&F Domo1 - awesome find!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by athenegoddess
August 3rd 2011 is the day Elenin enters Earth's Orbit!!!!!

Citibank umbrella.
edit on 7/20/2011 by athenegoddess because: (no reason given)

I thought of Travellers Insurance umbrella.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I haven't had time to look closely at the site, however, the umbrella connection makes me think about Resident Evil, as in the Umbrella Corporation. Someone already mentioned the possibility of this being a viral ad for the new film, could they be right?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
mods, im coming back for this thread. Just bookmarking it. Love # like this!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7119da5cdde.png[/atsimg]

Heres an image of the model Camilla "Belle Alberta" the two names put together, they have VERY similar likeness but highly doubtful its linked.

Googling the two names together comes up with a few grave locations but don't think there linked either.

If you switch the names round you get a baseball player lol, highly unlikely haha.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26caa822ae83.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
stomped by 18000

18000 Troops?

I think you are on to something here. They use the numbers 18,000 24,000 68,000 and 175,000.

Here's a possible connection:

US to Deploy 18,000 Troops to Afghanistan

President Obama announced in March that he would be sending 21,000 additional troops to Afghanistan.

The president has added close to 68,000 troops in the last year, since he came into office

As of March 31, 2010, the United States deployed 175,000 troops

I'm not sure how this connects with Belle, the numbers just seemed very familiar to me.
edit on 20-7-2011 by tsawyer2 because: added content.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join