It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Psycho Harlot? That's not fair ; ) Off topic I know...it's my first kitty's name...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by harlot7

Yeah I saw that freaky $hit! It seemed like occasionaly someone would tap into something and the answer would be some wildly coded crap to throw off the general public. This seems to fit in with the ARG theme. Possibly the Puppetmaster asking himself a question and then answering it.
edit on 20-7-2011 by Zippidee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I second the brilliant posts along this ATS thread which say that it is an alternate reality game (ARG), meaning an interactive narrative that uses the real world as a platform.

"...often involving multiple media and game elements, to tell a story that may be affected by participants' ideas or actions."

en.wikipedia.org...

'They' may have said indeed that it was no game one could buy, but that sounds like just the snide, clever kind of answer that a proud ARG leader would give (in that it IS a game, but an imagination 'no-money-needed' game).

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by harlot7
They have a female member and a member in South Africa
Oh yeah and they don't drink coffee or smoke

OK, someone figure this out....LOL

They also say they have a male member (who's name is NOT Sam)

As for the lack of coffee and cigarettes..... I'll NEVER figured that out

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zippidee
It has been repeated several times, when asked if it was about "bringing something down", that it was more about a retraction. I am wondering if that is to mean "to take back" or "to take away".

Also, am I the only one who can see eerie similarities between the original photo and the actress?

They asked if its about taking down the roof, more of a retraction (as in a retractable roof) So I think it means it will be more about revealing something rather than hiding or destroying.

They have said it is not about Aliens and the such.

I dunno maybe a political movement to end war in the US?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This thread is interesting. And, my impression could be pretty out there. To be honest, I am not even entirely certain why I have the impression that I do. But, I think they are holocaust deniers. I think that Belle is a holocaust survivor who they are going to reveal "confess" that the holocaust was not real.

For the record. I believe the holocaust was real.

There are things in this thread and on the page itself that brought me to this conclusion but right now it is more of a gut feeling than anything else. I will try to put together the facts that brought on the feeling with some more research and come back at some point.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsawyer2

Originally posted by violet
stomped by 18000

18000 Troops?

I think you are on to something here. They use the numbers 18,000 24,000 68,000 and 175,000.

Here's a possible connection:

US to Deploy 18,000 Troops to Afghanistan

President Obama announced in March that he would be sending 21,000 additional troops to Afghanistan.

The president has added close to 68,000 troops in the last year, since he came into office

As of March 31, 2010, the United States deployed 175,000 troops

I'm not sure how this connects with Belle, the numbers just seemed very familiar to me.
edit on 20-7-2011 by tsawyer2 because: added content.

I forgot to add the 36,000 number they use also:

36,000 troops set to deploy in 2011, permanent war on the horizon?

I asked about these troop deployments and the numbers given to the members and if they were one and the same on the site. We will see if they answer.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

One of the things said a few times by this group and one poster is:

"Sorry Mate... Until next time, Remember to check For cars when crossing the Street."

If you google that search term, the first hit is for the formspring thread, however, the next three are for articles on the website wearesocial.net:

Asymmetric Sharing: Circles in Google+

Earth Hour 2011: Help spread the word

We Are Social’s Monday Mashup #74

I can't seem to find that text on the website pages or in the source code. I must be overlooking it. Any ideas if there is a connection with wearesocial.net?

That was a quote from a movie...now let me think of which movie it was. I can still hear the actor saying it...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcher3339
This thread is interesting. And, my impression could be pretty out there. To be honest, I am not even entirely certain why I have the impression that I do. But, I think they are holocaust deniers. I think that Belle is a holocaust survivor who they are going to reveal "confess" that the holocaust was not real.

For the record. I believe the holocaust was real.

There are things in this thread and on the page itself that brought me to this conclusion but right now it is more of a gut feeling than anything else. I will try to put together the facts that brought on the feeling with some more research and come back at some point.

lol what?

They seem appauled by questions about Nazis and the such, responding with "God No"

Where would you get that?

Anyways... I am going with college experiment or ARG.

I do want to keep an eye on this though. this is really interesting and pretty cool.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

In an already posted answer they said that people were putting too much importance on the numbers and that they were just numerical nicknames.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

I was under the impression that 18,000, 36,000, 175,000 etc., referred to members. These were their numerical values if you will. Did I miss something?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

I know but those numbers are pretty coincidential would you not agree?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zippidee
reply to post by mudbeed

I was under the impression that 18,000, 36,000, 175,000 etc., referred to members. These were their numerical values if you will. Did I miss something?

Yeah there are 5 (i think) individuals each with their own number name.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

came up with....
IMDB 2005 Movie: Look Both Ways - about a train wreck....

Also.....
I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road. — Stephen Hawking

its also quoted in the movie CryBaby (Depp; 1990)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
She reminds me of Jane Alexander as a child.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
frederic bartholdi created the statue of liberty and the lion of belfort

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Found a picture of a boy, that looks EXACTLY like her.

Anyway, star+flag. Now I'm not sure if we are looking at a woman and a girl or a girl and a boy? hmm, I'll keep checking

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The domain owner is John Proffitt of Houston, Tx.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Oh, I do think it is very interesting and the numbers feel like they *should* matter.
As far as the holocaust thing I think the basis of my feeling stems from the the picture being confirmed as "1934ish", they are going to reveal something, they are not related to NWO, aliens, etc., we should not fear what they will reveal, feelings about what they reveal will be mixed. Some people will like it others will not.

I know that doesn't seem like much. Because it isn't! I can't put my finger on it. But something is triggering a gut feeling. dunno.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join