It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

really? you know saying Rules 1 & 2 is actually breaking said rules? it's kinda like a paradox..but you wouldnt "get it" anyways.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I'll play...

The website WHOIS is protected.

The website contains tracks taken from the album "The Conet Project".

The Conet Project: Recordings of Shortwave Numbers Stations is a four-CD set of recordings of numbers stations, mysterious shortwave radio stations of uncertain origin believed to be operated by government agencies to communicate with spies "in the field". The collection was released by England's Irdial-Discs record label in 1997, based on the work of numbers station enthusiast Akin Fernandez.[1]

The Conet Project

The photos are named 'Belle M.' and also 'Alberta'.

edit on 20-7-2011 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Looking for any EXIF data on the site images. Nothing spectacular so far, but did notice this in the 8-3-11 logo:

Pixels Per Unit X 11,811
Pixels Per Unit Y 11,811

Coincidence probably, but interesting.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

Domain ID
38516641-LRMS
Domain Name:8-3-11.INFO
Created On:21-Jun-2011 02:17:39 UTC
Last Updated On:21-Jun-2011 02:17:39 UTC
Expiration Date:21-Jun-2012 02:17:39 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com Inc. (R171-LRMS)
Registrant ID:CR86237525
Registrant Name:Sam Eightthreeeleven
Registrant Organization:8-3-11
Registrant Street1:14926 Flowerwood
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Houston
Registrant State/Province:Texas
Registrant Postal Code:77062
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.8326339406
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:[email protected]
Admin ID:CR86237527
Admin Name:Sam Eightthreeeleven
Admin Organization:8-3-11
Admin Street1:14926 Flowerwood
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Houston
Admin State/Province:Texas
Admin Postal Code:77062
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.8326339406
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:[email protected]
Billing ID:CR86237528
Billing Name:Sam Eightthreeeleven
Billing Organization:8-3-11
Billing Street1:14926 Flowerwood
Billing Street2:
Billing Street3:
Billing City:Houston
Billing State/Province:Texas
Billing Postal Code:77062
Billing Country:US
Billing Phone:+1.8326339406
Billing Phone Ext.:
Billing FAX:
Billing FAX Ext.:
Billing Email:[email protected]
Tech ID:CR86237526
Tech Name:Sam Eightthreeeleven
Tech Organization:8-3-11
Tech Street1:14926 Flowerwood
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Houston
Tech State/Province:Texas
Tech Postal Code:77062
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.8326339406
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:[email protected]
Name Server:NS77.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server:NS78.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Not a lot to go on LOL. Nice job on the Conet Project. I was just about to post that.

And thanks DamaSan for

The same girl: alt="Belle" "Belle%20M..png" href="ImagesofBelle.html" What was wrong with Alberta?? Same chick, different name? There are more references in the code to "Belle" than "Alberta"... but seriously, why the double names?? Unless.... thats the names of the two people blended into this image...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

What you got a star? lol I beat you too it back on the first page.. anyways this is looking to be likely viral marketing.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I think your correct with the Conet thing

In keeping with its 'Free Music Philosophy',[3] the Irdial-Discs label has made the entire collection available for download in MP3 form (along with a PDF version of the included booklet) on its website completely free of charge and encourages fans to freely distribute it on file sharing networks. The project's name comes from a mishearing of the Czech word konec, or "end," which marks the end of transmissions on the Czech numbers station. Apparently one song of this collection is being used for a popular viral website '8-3-11.info', the song name is "BrutalityUnec.mp3" and the title of the album is "The Conet Project" creating an important link to this concept.

Source

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
And anyone else notice that at the bottom, where a copyright notice should be, it says copyfight instead?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DamaSan

Yeah I saw that too. It's not a typo or so the group said on it's Formspring page. I'm digging deeper into what other people have already done.

Anyone know anything about source code? Why would the .mp3 things have a color code assigned to them if they are not displayed?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Sorry I completely missed that you had typed that. Don't know why I skimmed it. Nice work though and I starred that original post!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by dsm1664

What you got a star? lol I beat you too it back on the first page.. anyways this is looking to be likely viral marketing.

Don't get star envy.

It's not about how many stars a post gets, it's what you do with it.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
This photo:

...was taken on a Canon Powershot SD790 about 14 days ago. A day later, it passed through Adobe Photoshop CS5. The file name is Nature.png

EXIF Data

This photo:

...was taken about 10 days ago and was touched up in Adobe Photoshop CS4. A different version of Adobe isnt likely to be used by the same person on the same computer, so we can safely assume there is more than one person involved (and/or the image is legit). Incidentally, this image appears to have been taken 5 timezones away from mine. UK?

EXIF Data
edit on 20-7-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

This one was taken on a Palm Pixi about 10 days ago at about the same time as the one above.

This one was taken on a Sony Ericsson W395 about 6 days ago. EXIF data does not indicate any editing.

This one is pretty interesting. The photo was taken back in 2009, but was then dusted off about 7 days ago.
edit on 20-7-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Probably a default action of the WYSIWYG editor. The code itself did not strike me as odd. Looks like the standard belchings of DreamWeaver, etc.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I'm afraid to post the code, but I will post the letters that the script translates into.. 8/3/11.info was a web site created a few years ago, showing a girl, in an old timey photo, who just happens to look a lot like Empress Zita, who bore Otto, the man seeking Kingship for him and his sons in Austria currently, while also being accompanied by strange noises in the background, and later a coded message. The message was solved this morning on another site. Note: I and Y are interchangeable, as are p and ph. Also, the code is a substitution code taken from ancient European scripts, along with Byblos, Lycean, and coptic gliphs. The code was hand written and divided into three sections at the top, two in the middle and two at the bottom, the last part being an actual number value, 68,000. Also, the code contains an arrow and umbrella. Here is the transliteration: ANSOSFROMNS-EASTNRPOHI-ENFORMATOIN INPOPhSORY - 2011 FLAMSMANYTMTSOR-68,000 The break down was as follows: An S.O.S From NS-Eastnr Pohi-Enformatoin In Pophsory - 2011 Flams Many T-Mtsor-68,000 Further decoding revealed: An S.O.S. from N.S.-Eastrn Hopi- Enformation In Prophosy - 2011 Flams Many T-Storm-68,000 Notice in the code, the Umbrella was over the words T-Storm... Final decoding involved decoding the phrase Eastrn Hopi. The Hopi believe they were the progenitors of the Mayans, and left them when they began killing each other and sacrificing humans to what even they considered was pagan gods. Thus, the Hopi moved west and north into New Mexico and Arizona, which left the Mayans in a state of actually being Hopi's from the East, Eastern Hopi... Final Decoding: An S.O.S. From N.S. (National Security?) Eastern Hopi (Mayan) Information In Prophecy - 2011 Flams (Flames, solar flares) Many Thunder Storms 68,000 (A 68,000 year cycle of catastrophy dealing with Comet/Planet Elenin?) P.S. the 2011 came from decoding the double x as being the numeral 2000, x being 1000. The 11 came from the following letter representing an ancient Lambda, which was, at the time, the 11th letter of their alphabet, or the 11th letter of currently historical reckoning of their alphabet. Put them together, you get 2011. I'm going to attempt to post the link to the code here:

Others are saying this guy is lying but interesting either way

Link

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
creepy site.
The umbrella makes me think of charlie chaplin

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DamaSan

Ah cool thanks for that and for answering my question about the coding.

Glad you popped in here!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
If you click on "Get Involed" then highlight the page the following message appears.

Get Involved
Send your answers to the following questions to [email protected].
Only serious applicants will be considered, the more detail given in your responses the better.

What do you think 8•3•11 is about?
Why would you like to get involved in 8•3•11?
What can you do to help spread the word about 8•3•11?
How did you find this site?
What is your general location?

Top Down.

Any ideas? Top Down?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
truly bizarre and creepy. i love stuff like this.

makes me flashback to the cloverfield viral campaign and "ethan hawes was right"

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Why do you need to highlight it? For what reason?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

also look at this, just found it www.myfoxatlanta.com... Summary: 11 yr old charged with killing a 2 year old girl in georgia. "White's mother, Ashlea Collier said she left her daughter with her co-worker Kiyosha Bell and Bell's 11 year old daughter. Collier says when she returned Saturday night her daughter was unconscious and her co-worker was not home. " BELL GEORGIA LITTLE GIRL 11yr old BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA - (bible verse - dont throw stone??) BRUTALITYUnec.mp3... KNOWLEDGE.mp3 HELPHER.mp3 Oh... SMURFS- blue skin justice4caylee.forumotion.net..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> justice4caylee.forumotion.net... "When she came to get Zyda White after getting off work, the child was lying in bed, her eyes wide open and her skin turning BLUE" well i dont know... i dont really have any theories... its all a bit too coincidental. maybe caylee is asking for help from beyond the grave with syncronicity? YANKEE FOXTROT PAPA I NEED IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE PAPA HELP ME DAD... i'm lost.

Meh, but interesting...

Link

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
erm ok, highlight the date copy and paste into google comes up with "Stomped"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join