It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debt Ceiling: Why Not Cut Off The Welfare Checks Too?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

And what about the folks that rely on SS checks?
Won't they become homeless as well?
Soldiers have children too, don't their lives mean anything to Obama?

You are correct Alxandro, It is DISCRIMINATION!!!!
If you cut one you have to cut ALL!

Who is all you say???

I went over to U.S. National Debt Clock FAQ who pointed me to Federal Debt

It lists the "information on agency securities and on investments of Federal Government accounts in Federal securities" in table form. TABLE FD-3. lists the Government Account Series in millions of dollars for 2010

TABLE FD-3

Airport and Airway Trust Fund ........................... 7,045
Deposit Insurance Fund .....................................37,441
Employees Life Insurance Fund ......................... 37,605
Exchange Stabili-zation Fund ............................ 20,436
Federal Disability Insurance Trust Fund...... 187,222 down from 207,932
Federal employees retirement funds................. 785,988
Federal Hospital Insurance Trust Fund ............ 279,475
Federal Housing Administration ......................... 4,194
Fed.Old-Age & Survivors Ins. Trust Fund... 2,399,111
Fed. Savings & Loan Corp., Resolution Fund.......... 3,388
Fed. Supplementary Medical Ins. Trust Fund........ 70,982
Highway Trust Fund ......................................... 24,455
National Service Life Insurance Fund .................... 8,161
Postal Service Fund ............................................ 1,142
Railroad Retirement Account .................................. 506
Unemployment Trust Fund ................................. 18,703
Other ............................................................. 759,426

(reorganized to fit vertical instead of horizontal cv)
www.fms.treas.gov...

So Obama should ALSO NOT cut the Railroad retirement checks, Federal Employee Retirement checks, Postal Service checks, Unemployment checks, Federal Disability checks as well as Highway and Airport checks. They are all in the "the Government Account Series" so Obama MUST NOT discriminate!!!
If he will not cut checks for the military and SS then the rest do not get their checks.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I find you thread hilarious and disheartening at the same time. Do you know for a fact that most welfare recipients are of color or illegal? Where are your facts? Please tell me your inside source. Do you or a loved one work in the local offices processing forms or for the insurance companies who pay claims?

No you say? Well guess who is currently working for a major insurance carrier on the medicare/medicaid side? Oh Oh!!!! Pick me, pick me!!!!!! I have done this job almost four years and was blown away at how SKEWED the statistics are. My company services many states and I handle calls for New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Arizona, Texas, Florida, Wisconsin, Nebraska, and Michigan. Guess who makes up more than half of my calls? The Jewish population. I get calls daily from couples who are roughly my age (28), give or take a few years who already have a brood of children. They are married at 18/19 and immediately start a family. I was very shocked. what was also shocking was how many are receiving welfare, yet leave the country for months at a time to go to Israel.

Now please don't get me wrong, there are plenty of Blacks, Hispanics legal and illegal that are on the dole. But I find they aren't in our systems as much as the Jewish. The MSM has done a good job of deceiving a lot of ppl. Myself included, so please don't make such broad assumptions.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
You tools.

Waste. Trillions in war, military industrial complex, drug prohibition, homeland security, body scanning machines, salaries and benefits for already millionaire congressman, hundreds of millions on private parties for the president and his friends.

And the "waste" is the paltry sum spent on the weakest, poorest of our society? Even with some people abusing the system, it's nothing. And when you bring down the hammer on these programs the people that truly get hurt are the ones truly in need.

All I see here anymore is elitist dirt bags complaining about poor people and "welfare" and nary a word about the trillions upon trillions stolen from you through the Federal Reserve system, through war profiteering, through the prison industry and security industry and military industry complex, through the insurance industries, through political corruption.

No, it's poor people and ridiculous stories of mass abuse and drugged out welfare queens, or well-to-do people somehow collecting funds just to be lazy.

Nobody is complaining about corporate welfare, billion dollar industries paying no taxes whatsoever. It's all the poor people.

That's all you people talk about on here anymore and you're either shills trying to incite rage or you really are sickhearted people who are completely out of touch with reality, and drunk on your own hate, blame and encouraged by your own circlejerk here about it.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
Bring it on.

Why not just crash the whole American economy?

B/c that's what you are talking about when you talk about suddenly cutting off ss, or welfare, or even just food stamps.

Most of the people who collect SS, welfare and food stamps are lazy obese bums. I might be more sympathetic but every-time I go to the store(work 3rd) there are ton's of lazy bums who should be working, just loafing around consuming.

Maybe if people on welfare,SS and food stamps where more respectful towards hard working people they wouldn't be viewed as the parasites they are.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Debt Ceiling: Why Not Cut Off The War Machine.

End of Story..

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin
Most of the people who collect SS, welfare and food stamps are lazy obese bums. I might be more sympathetic but every-time I go to the store(work 3rd) there are ton's of lazy bums who should be working, just loafing around consuming.

What an utterly ridiculous thing to say. Do you have any proof of this at all? Other than the observations of a few people lounging about on the streets where you live?

People who collect on SS are lazy obese bums?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
"What do y'all think?" Y'all gotta stop babying these people. Kick them outta the house and put them to work! No good free-loaders! Uncle Sam wants you to "get a life", not suck it dry!

Addendum: Why? Why? That's stealin'! Stealin' from your grand-babies! Stealin' ain't for the country. Taxpayers might revolt and, well, not want to get real work and thereby by-pass paying into the "taxation system".
edit on 2011-7-20 by pikypiky because: To add more "food for thought".

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The level of hate in this thread, imo, is too high for me to find tolerable.
No wonder our nation gets by with so much war.
edit on 20-7-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Yeah, let's cut off the welfare checks to military personnel and anyone involved in warring activites. Let's cut out the bullsh*t! And start rewarding people who produce good things!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

If you cut welfare the chances are you wont be so popular in the country most likely will lose the election...keep your hopes up lol

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I was just wondering if anyone knew anyone that collected more in welfare benefits last year than say Exxon. You know since we are bashing welfare recipients. I know how much the oil companies got but I do not know any person or family that comes close to that. Any one?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_

They just might cut off welfare. Michigan has finally taken a step in the right direction, by cutting off welfare recipients after being on it for 4 years.

More than 12,600 welfare recipients and their children will lose monthly checks averaging $511 effective Oct. 1. The Senate passed a House bill today that imposes a strict 48-month time limit on benefits There is no grandfather clause in the measure, approved 24-12, which tightens the original 2006 benefits cap that allowed for benefit extensions if the recipient was in job training or unable to work. That means most recipients who are or will be past 48 months on Oct. 1 will be cut off. Gov. Rick Snyder supports the bill that would save some $77 million. Recipients could no longer apply to the Department of Human Services for an extension beyond the 48 months. Nor could DHS make allowances for those it determines should be exempt from work requirements. The Senate did add language that allows benefit extensions for those caring for a disabled spouse or child. Rep. Ken Horn, R-Frankenmuth, the bill sponsor, said welfare should be a safety net and not a "lifestyle."

Source
edit on 7/19/2011 by SpaDe_ because: .....

You are right. A step in the right direction.
Albeit a rather small one.
Because this only covers 4% (If we believe the propably optimistic figures of Snyder) of the 1.7 Billion he cranked up corporate welfare.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by QadashNashaq1

.....Guess who makes up more than half of my calls? The Jewish population. I get calls daily from couples who are roughly my age (28), give or take a few years who already have a brood of children. They are married at 18/19 and immediately start a family. I was very shocked. what was also shocking was how many are receiving welfare, yet leave the country for months at a time to go to Israel.......

Very shocking indeed. I am not surprised the MSM does not show this since it is OWNED by the Rothschild agent in the USA, JP Morgan. Also the name of the game is to start a fight among the blacks, Latinos and whites. see: EIGHT STEPS TO DESTROY AMERICA

Once of the great things about ATS is we pick up info from frist hand witnesses that we never see in the propaganda machine of TPTB. Unfortunately we also have no way of verifying the facts. SIGHHhhh

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 0001391

.....All I see here anymore is elitist dirt bags complaining about poor people and "welfare" and nary a word about the trillions upon trillions stolen from you through the Federal Reserve system, through war profiteering, through the prison industry and security industry and military industry complex, through the insurance industries, through political corruption.....

Then you are reading the wrong threads...
Here is the current thread you should be on instead of this one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or a much longer thread on a similar subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or how about this one? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or this one? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or an all time great, this one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is OBAMA not us who have target the really helpless, the elderly poor and the disabled. Worse many of these people PAID for SS through payroll deductions which the US government STOLE to pay for other programs.

If it was a CORPORATION who had raided the UNION workers pension fund to expand their business and was now refusing to cut the retired workers next retirement check you would be howling blood blue murder! But since it is the sainted Obama the anger is directed at ATS members instead.

Direct your anger at the REAL villians, the criminals in D.C. instead of us who are pointing out their hypocrisy!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Crapspackle

I was just wondering if anyone knew anyone that collected more in welfare benefits last year than say Exxon. You know since we are bashing welfare recipients. I know how much the oil companies got but I do not know any person or family that comes close to that. Any one?

Does that also include the earning from all the drugs they were pushing and all the property they stole???

If so then I nominate my neighbor Chona

And speaking of Corporate welfare. You know GE paid NO TAXES. Guess what?

NOTE: In case you are unaware the World Trade Organization and other trade treaties got rid of tariffs, that is the TAXES paid by Corporations when they brought foreign goods into this country. Tariffs are the mechanism that countries use to KEEP JOBS HOME. It is done by making foreign made good as expensive or more expensive that home manufactured.

....Barack Obama has reshuffled his staff....

....as head of the National Economic Council, Obama brought in Gene Sperling, who held the same position in the Clinton administration. ... the president brought in the former mayor's brother, William Daley, a former Clinton administration official and banker. And to top it off, General Electric CEO Jeffery Immelt was tapped to lead a newly created Council on Jobs and Competitiveness.

.....in the 1990s Sperling worked behind the scenes to secure the passage of the North American Free Trade Agreement.

"He supported fundamentals of the Clinton administration policies which were really wrongheaded," Dean Baker, co-director of the liberal Center for Economic and Policy Research,...

By the time Sperling.. [worked]on China’s entry into the World Trade Organization, an event which caused millions of manufacturing jobs in U.S. to be permanently lost.

Sperling also played a major role in repealing the Glass-Steagall Act, which separated commercial and investment banking. Many observers credit the act’s repeal with causing the financial crisis that brought the economy to its knees.

Daley too was instrumental in the passage of NAFTA and China’s entry into the WTO. During the debate over NAFTA, he served as a special council to the president. His only responsibility during that time was ensuring that the trade deal passed.

After delivering the trade pact that cost America 20 percent of its manufacturing jobs in just 14 years, Daley moved on to serve as Clinton’s Commerce Secretary from 1997-2000. During that time, he helped pave the way for China’s entry into the WTO.

Daley’s work in the Clinton administration earned him a reputation as someone who is ''squarely on the opposite side of working families.''...

Immelt.. has consistently supported the same failed trade policies that have cost America millions of jobs..... he has been at the forefront of the outsourcing movement.

“You would have difficulty finding a company that has outsourced more jobs and closed more American factories than GE,”...

... Immelt was a vocal supporter for China’s entry into the World Trade Organization. He also spoke out against the proposed “buy American” provision.

Immelt, Daley and Sperling.....represent more of the same - failed trade policies that result in the loss of millions of jobs. www.economyincrisis.org...

That article shows Obama to be squarely on the side of the International Corporate Cartels and not on the side of the American worker.

His latest move to cut spending where it will hurt Americans the worst shows he really DOES hate America.

The really frightening sentence is "General Electric CEO Jeffery Immelt was tapped to lead a newly created Council on Jobs and Competitiveness" To be "Competitive" the USA has to get rid of ALL her environmental regs and lower wages to match those in China and Mexico and India....

This means "Global Governance" kiddies where the UN or WTO SETS WAGES for the entire world!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Others here at ATS can not see the sarcasm in your post.

I am hoping it backfires in all their faces and ALL of the criminals in DC get their BUTTS KICKED!

Is it necessary??

NO!
Not just NO, but HECK NO!

It is a nasty manipulative maneuver to frighten people into "Obeying" and to escalate the war between liberals and conservatives. You can see it playing out here at ATS

We argue about welfare and SS instead of looking at the other crap the government is funding that could be cut instead. We can start with all our troops overseas for one. Didn't Obummer PROMISE to bring them home???? BRING THEM HOME NOT cut off their wages.

Then how about Foreign Aid??? Charity is fine but lets begin AT HOME, especially since the foreign people do not WANT our aid when it is powdered baby formula mixed with contaminated water that kills off their babies ( true story from an African who came here trying to save the Zebu cattle from Heifers International)
The USAID Operating Expenses alone are $1,564,132,000. This is the cost of desks and chairs and computers and office space. It gives you an idea of just how BIG this whole foreign give away program is. The amount of aid to each of a very long list (94 pages) of countries for different programs is mind boggling. For example ”ADJUSTED INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS (150 Account) ” is $58,492,754 ,000 and do not forget to add the three extra zeros when you look at the tables. See: www.usaid.gov...

And then there are the GRANTS:
The U.S. WWF is a superpower in the international non-profit arena, with 20% of its revenue from government tax money... $24,589,994 in 2001.

Federal Government Grants In 2011

The Federal Government has announced several grants considering the harsh economic conditions in the USA. The money for this scheme has been diversified from the tax income of the Government. The Obama Government has declared grants for all day to day expenses. These include purchasing a home or a car, renovation of the house, grant per kid, grants for the parents of the college going students, food & clothing, etc. You can get this money provided you are eligible for the same.....

...grant programs award some $500 Billion in grants to those people and organizations that qualify for such funding....

The Federal Reserve has totally committed to buying $1.25 Trillion in poor credit card debt by way of March 31, 2011.... (Remember this is debt created out of thin air by the bankers so it is actually a BANKER BAILOUT
)

in this link I copied a small smattering of the grants (2005) over a million dollars and rearranged them under the headlines. 111 million alone is given as grants for foreigners.

* US Federal Government Assistance - Home Page

List of US Federal Government Grant Opportunities

Published on AidPage by IDILOGIC on Jun 24, 2005 (modified on Jun 24, 2005)
Data sources: Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA), Grants.gov
Grant Opportunities: 2257

Homeland Security

* 2005 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP), $214,500,000 total funding
* Department of Homeland Security (DHS Centers) Program, $15,000,000 total funding
Deep Sequencing and Haplotype Profiling of Mental Disorders, $7,500,000 total funding
* Detecting Suspicious Behavior, $440,000 total funding
* Deep Underground Science and Engineering Laboratory Conceptual Design, $1,500,000 total funding [NOW we know how the elite got their underground bunkers built!!!]

* Assembling the Tree of Life, $29,000,000 total funding [What the heck is this???]

Rockefeller's Planned Parenthood

* Expanding Reproductive Health and Family Planning Services, $135,000,000 total funding
* Family Planning Services Grants, $97,333,200 total funding [I added up several grants]
Community-Based Abstinence Education Program, $36,823,000 total funding
Contraceptive and Reproductive Health Technologies Research (CTRU), $125,000,000 total funding

Grants for foreign countries

* Democracy, Human Rights, and the Rule of Law in the People?s Republic of China, $15,000,000 total funding
Primary Healthcare Strengthening in Azerbaijan FINAL RFA, $5,000,000 total funding
* Annual Program Statement (APS) for USAID/Nepal, Special Objective for Conflict Mitigation and Peace Building, $1,821,204 total funding
* Annual Program Statement for Democracy and Good Governance Program USAID/Angola, $1,500,000 total funding
* Annual Program Statement- USAID/Egypt's Democracy and Governance Program, $20,000,000 total funding

* Bangladesh AIDS Program, $12,500,000 total funding
* Building Capacity of Russian Anti-Trafficking Non Governmental Organizations (NGOs) to Provide Services for Victims and Provide Awareness Training for Government Officials, $800,000 total funding
* Enhanced West African Regional Capacity to Detect and Respond to Conflict., $2,500,000 total funding
* Conflict Mitigation Follow-On Program for Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan, $6,395,000 total funding
* English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Institute for Teachers from Bangladesh and Eastern India (West Bengal, Bihar, and Orissa), $400,000 total funding
* Central Asian Program on AIDS Control and Intervention Targeting Youth and High Risk Groups, $13,000,000 total funding
* Central Asian Program on AIDS Control and Intervention Targeting Youth and High Risk Groups, $13,000,000 total funding
* Citizen Participation Strengthening in Moldova, $10,000,000 total funding
* Civic Advocacy Partnership Progam in Bosnia and Herzegovina, $3,300,000 total funding

* Combating Exploitive Child Labor Through Education in Angola, $2,000,000 total funding
* Combating Exploitive Child Labor Through Education in Guyana, $2,000,000 total funding
* Combating Exploitive Child Labor through Education in Mozambique, $3,000,000 total funding
* Combating Exploitive Child Labor through Education in Sierra Leone and Liberia, $5,000,000 total funding

* Civil Society Org:Institutional Strengthening in Southern Sudan, $8,400,000 total funding
Family Planning Services Grants, $47,000,000 total funding
* Civil Society Support Program in Russia, $7,500,000 total funding
* Establishment of the International School of Kabul, $3,500,000 total funding
* Ethiopia Dairy Development (EDD) Project, $5,000,000 total funding

Behavioral Change Communication Activities in Ethiopia - Modification, $2,000,000 total funding

MILITARY TYPE GRANTS

* Advance Research for Warfighter Interface Technologies (ARWIT), $25,000,000 total funding
Advances in Biotechnology and the Biosciences for Warfighter Performance and Protection, $49,000,000 total funding

* ADVANCED COMPUTING ARCHITECTURE TECHNOLOGIES AND APPLICATIONS, $24,900,000 total funding
* Advanced Development of Optically Hardened Materials (ADOHM), $49,000,000 total funding
* Automated Scene Understanding (ASU) Technology and Prototypes, $5,000,000 total funding
* BAA04-13 - Disruption Tolerant Networking (DTN), $7,000,000 total funding

* BAA04-35 - Advanced Speech Encoding (ASE) Phase 2, $19,800,000 total funding

* BAA05-05 - neXt Generation (XG) Communications Phase III, $17,000,000 total funding
BAA05-14 - Integrated Battle Command, $24,000,000 total funding
* Biosciences Technology Support (BTS), $24,000,000 total funding
* Bioterrorism Training And Curriculum Development Program, $25,500,000 total funding
* CISE Computing Research Infrastructure, $15,000,000 total funding
* Broad Agency Announcement VS-05-01, $200,000,000 total funding
* Command and Control and Combat Systems Applied Research, $3,200,000 total funding
Computer Systems Research, $27,000,000 total funding
Dynamic Air and Space Execution and Assessment (DASEA), $10,000,000 total funding
Detection Systems for Radiological and Nuclear Countermeasure (DSRNC), $50,000,000 total funding
* FIELD-Support Program, $350,000,000 total funding (This seems to be Army field support)
Federal Cyber Service: Scholarship for Service, $16,180,000 total funding

Department of Defense Cancer Research

* Department of Defense (DOD) Fiscal Year 2005 (FY05) Breast Cancer Research Program (BCRP) Idea Award (IDEA), $14,000,000 total funding
* Department of Defense (DOD) Fiscal Year 2005 (FY05) Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Research Program (CMLRP) Therapeutic Development Award (TDA), $2,200,000 total funding
* Department of Defense (DOD) Fiscal Year 2005 (FY05) Prostate Cancer Idea Development Award (IDA), $38,100,000 total funding
* Department of Defense (DOD) FY04 Breast Cancer Research Program (BCRP) Concept Award (CA), $10,000,000 total funding
* Department of Defense (DOD) FY05 Department of Defense (DOD) FY05 Neurofibromatosis Research Program (NFRP) Therapeutic Development Award (TDA), $7,000,000 total funding
* Department of Defense (DOD) FY05 Ovarian Cancer Research Program (OCRP). Idea Development Award (IDA)., $4,000,000 total funding

Children/Community/Education

* Abandoned Infants Comprehensive Service Demonstration Projects, $2,850,000 total funding
Abandoned Mine Land Reclamation (AMLR) Program (Abandoned Mine Lands), $158,600,169 total funding
[seems abandoned mines are worth more than abandoned babies. Cv]
* Developing Hispanic-Serving Institutions Program, $26,549,000 total funding
Cancer Prevention and Treatment Demonstration for Ethnic and Racial Minorities, $25,000,000 total funding
* Farm Labor Housing Loans and Farm Labor Housing Grants, $12,000,000 total funding

* Developmental Research on Elder Mistreatment, $1,700,000 total funding

* Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS) Program, $10,353,010 total funding

* Children, Youth and Families at-Risk New Communities Project, $6,600,000 total funding
* CLEAN SCHOOL BUS USA ASSISTANCE AGREEMENTS, $7,500,000 total funding

* Clinical Studies of Safety and Effectiveness of Orphan Products, $13,200,000 total funding
Community Services Block Grant - Rural Community Development Activities Program, $6,719,000 total funding
* Community Services Block Grant Program Community Economic Development Discretionary Grant Program--Operational Projects, $16,000,000 total funding
* Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children and Their Families Program, $24,000,000 total funding

* Comprehensive School Reform Quality Initiatives Program, $12,000,000 total funding

* Drug Free Communities Support Program (New and Competing Renewal), $70,000,000 total funding
funding
* Early Learning Opportunities Act (ELOA)Discretionary Grants, $35,712,000 total funding
* Early Reading First Program, $104,160,000 total funding
* Earth Sciences Research at the National Science Foundation, $150,000,000 total funding
* Faculty Early Career Development (CAREER) Program, $85,000,000 total funding
Expanding Economic Opportunities, $35,000,000 total funding

Medical

* Directed Stem Cell Differentiation for Cell Based Therapies for Heart, Lung, Blood, and Aging Diseases (SBIR/STTR), $4,500,000 total funding
* Clinical Interventions to Increase Organ Procurement, $2,250,000 total funding
* Clinical Nutrition Research Unit Core Centers, $4,000,000 total funding
* Center for HIV/AIDS Vaccine Immunology (CHAVI), $14,900,000 total funding
* Centers of Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence, $90,800,000 total funding
Congressionally-Mandated Telehealth Grants (CMPs), $34,000,000 total funding
* Clinical Outcomes of Live Organ Donors, $2,100,000 total funding

edit on 20-7-2011 by crimvelvet because: added

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I think you're totally full of #.

Second line.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
how about we just end the drug war and quit sending billions a year to countries who dont co-operate with us and we can have welfare and SS still

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
People who collect Social Security are lazy?
How do you remember to breathe?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 0001391

You tools.

Waste. Trillions in war, military industrial complex, drug prohibition, homeland security, body scanning machines, salaries and benefits for already millionaire congressman, hundreds of millions on private parties for the president and his friends....

It is MUCH MUCH worse than that.

It is the intentional degradation and exploitation of an entire sector of the USA population for political reasons - that is to manipulate us. Without poverty to hold up and point to how could they stuff "collectivism" down the throats of students? How could they get Conservatives and Liberals tearing at each others throats so they ignore the real oppressors and thieves??? Heck all you have to do is look at ATS to see how well their manipulation works. (The banker - "Socialism" connection is well known if you bother to look. It is the sheepskin the Bankster wolf hides under but liberals and many conservatives refuse to see.)

Therefore leave the Left/Right politics aside and read this post from an eye witness with insight into the real problem: The black culture in America (USA) : www.abovetopsecret.com...

When you couple what looks like the intentional destruction of blacks with the DOCUMENTED intentional destruction of American Farmers, the whole poverty/welfare discussion takes on an entirely different direction and paints a very ugly picture of our politicians, bureaucrats and the Elite/Banksters who control them.

Carroll Quigley, "Tragedy and Hope" Macmillan, New York, p. 326

When people of this class are stricken by guilt feelings while plotting world wars and economic depressions which will bring misery, suffering and death to millions of the world’s inhabitants, they sometimes have qualms. These qualms are jeered at by their peers as "a failure of nerve". After a bout with their psychiatrists, they return to their work with renewed gusto, with no further digressions of pity for "the little people" who are to be their victims.

www.apfn.org...

Carroll Quigley is a historian who did extensive research for his book. He documented the rise to power of a small cadre of extremely wealthy and powerful individuals. He was a senior-level professor of political history at the Foreign Service School at Georgetown University where Bill Clinton went to school . Quigley is one of Clinton's Mentors who he thanked personally during his first inaugural address.

Carroll Quigley wrote, in "Tragedy and Hope"[/b]:

"There does exist, and has existed for a generation, an international Anglophile network which operates, to some extent, in the way the radical Right believes the Communists act…. I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960s, to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its instruments. I have objected, both in the past and recently, to a few of its policies … but in general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known."
From Carroll Quigley to the UN Millennium Summit: Thoughts on the New World Order

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join