It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Bad??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I'm going with Walter the maniac is diagnosed terminal, and now as he thinks he is out, his brother in law is going to go for him.

edit on 3-9-2012 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I say Hank confronts him and he laughs it off again but Hank starts tailing him however Walt is on to that and takes out Hank...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
ATS double tap
edit on 3-9-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
I say Hank confronts him and he laughs it off again but Hank starts tailing him however Walt is on to that and takes out Hank...

Hank has been one of my least favorite characters since the beginning. I was really hoping the cartel would have offed him, but they failed miserably

I can't stand people like Hank, sure he means well and is trying to keep the streets clean, but his character is full of self gratification. He is self consumed just like Walt is, but at least Hank is on the right side of the law and isn't cooking meth which makes it's way to a wide variety of people including children so Hank is better in that respect.

I just can't stand his constant snooping. Walt should have offed him 2 seasons ago while he was still working for Fring.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Ok here is my speculation on what happens next. Hank confronts Walt and says look I know its you here's the deal you help us bust everyone involved and you go free your family stays in tact etc.?

Or the cliff hanger led us to believe Hank figured out it was Walt but all he did is come to some other realization that does not Involve Walt and we won't know till next season...

I am leaning toward he figured out it was Walt and if so then who knows what will happen? If so he will also figure out that's why Walt did not want to pull in to the Laundry with him that day and instead got in an accident and that Walt is partly responsible for his injury etc. All sorts of possibilities here...

edit on 3-9-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

What about the part where he is at Dennys and gets his free breakfast on his next birthday. He then trades some money for some kind of heavy assault weapon.. No I think it will end badly for Walt.. And rightfully so. He turned into one really bad guy that by the last season is a very unlikable character. He killed my fav. dude Mike. When Mike saved his life back when the cousins where to chop him into little pieces.

Walt was a very lovable guy when the show started.. But at this point in the show. He has shown what a real bad guy he has become. Working with Todd.. the guy who murdered some innocent kid.. blah.. that made me sick, and then shot Mike, even more sick.. LOL.. its all fictional stuff, but great acting to make a person care so much about something that is not even real

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

LOL! man I laughed when I saw your avatar That is great....

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Thanks Hawkiye! When I saw that pic, I said to myself.. Yep that is my new avatar
Classic stuff there.. I love this show.. and I agree with you. This could go so many ways. There is a great chance he will team up with Hank. And maybe the reason for the assault weapon is to fight the new people he is dealing with.. I do know this. They do a lot of fore shadowing in this show. And when they showed Scare face scene at the end.. WE all know that part.. I see something like that with Walt. But who will he be fighting? The DEA? Or the drug Cartel? Hmmm like you said, could go anyway at this point.. I just know that storage unit, WOW.. That is a lot of money.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I'll have to check in with this thread later - I'm only on Season 1, episode 2 *blush*

I know I'm late hoping on the train but glad I caught the caboose.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

the series is so good im almost jealous, some very imersiv tv

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Ok here is my speculation on what happens next. Hank confronts Walt and says look I know its you here's the deal you help us bust everyone involved and you go free your family stays in tact etc.?

He's on the run in the fore-shadow peice at the first of the season..

not happening.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Remember in the first episode of this season, Walt is back on his medication, so the cancer has returned. He also has a full head of hair, and a beard, he looked very dirty and depressed. He must be on the run. He is also in new hampshire, 30 hours away from home. He told the guy that sold him the gun that it would never be leaving town, so I think its safe to say that walt has no intentions of returning home. Something must have happened to skylar as he re-arranged his own bacon to symbolize his birthday, which means he must miss her. Why he needs an M60 is a mystery. But I think its pretty clear hank's revelation in the last episode means he figures out its walt and forces him to leave town.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

He's on the run in the fore-shadow peice at the first of the season..

not happening.

Maybe hes on the run for turning in his associates? Family goes into witness protection and Walt decides to go it alone and eliminate the threat like he did with Gus when they were all supposed to be at Hanks house?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Since the show is back, this thread needs to be back...

You guys still keeping up on BrBa?

I can't stand the fact that I have to wait another week for the next episode --- now I really know why I don't like watching television; good shows like this are an addiction... and I'm addicted!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Is anyone thinking.. "Poor Hank"?

Or, like me you're more of a "Kill Hank & Marie!"

No spoilers here, not until the end. Just hope...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Man, I don't know what to feel - of course our human reaction is supposed to sympathize with Walt, but man, that dude's lost it! His soul's gone rotten.

Hank on the other hand - man, that guy's made it very personal - to a point where he (successfully) tried to turn his wife against her own sister and brother-in-law.

You gotta love Skylar now for doing what she did in the restaurant; how she created a scene in order for her to bail. I'm wondering if we're gonna start seeing her come into her own Bad-Ass'ness to protect her family as the finalé approaches.

Man... I've haven't been so hooked on a series like this since General Hospital!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I bet Walter White's gonna get Jesse a job cooking their Crystal Blue Persuasion with Todd's uncle while still keeping Lydia in business...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
It's pretty exciting to see what will happen next. 4 episodes remain. The foreshadowing has yet to play out. The end game is looking like it will be very intense.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'd like to see Skyler bite it. I'm sick of her whining ass.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Anyone not watching BB is missing one of the all time great series endings on TV.
The acting, writing, directing is firing on all cylinders right now and it is a site to behold.

I hope the last episode is on part with the final episode of Six Feet Under which I still find to have the most emotionally compelling 10 minutes of any show ever.
edit on 7-9-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join