It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Bad??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This year.

Thankfully.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Just finished watching all four seasons over the past several weeks. Awesome show! Can't wait for season 5. Can't imagine where the plot will go now? Walters sets up a lab at the car wash perhaps? Or becomes the kingpin replacing Gus?
Who knows... Wonder how Skyler will react to Teds death you know she will never believe it was an accident and not due to the muscle Saul sent to get the check signed.
edit on 6-4-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TopherWayne

Breaking Bad is the best TV show I have ever seen in all my days on this Earth.
I really love this show, and I really like all the actors/actress that played a part in this epic program!

I have nothing but good things to say about this show!

This is about as real as it can get folks! Finally something shown on tv that is very close to many truths in the underground world.

After watching the catch up episodes, I had a really powerful and realistic dream. It was taking place at Jessie Pinkmens parents house that he bought, and was holding those crazy Den parties!
Wow such an intense dream...
I had a Walking Dead dream, but was no where near as realistic as my Breaking Bad dream.
edit on 13-7-2012 by zysin5 because: 1.1

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Just in case any one wasn't aware:

NEW SEASON STARTS TOMORROW.

We're going to get 8 episodes this year and 8 the next. I'm wondering how this will effect the flow of the show. I know the team has done just incredible work on all the other 4 seasons, but they have a formula. The first half or so of the episodes are all pretty slow, all about character development and setting up the dominoes. Then the back episodes are all about knocking them down and watching things get out of control. And it works brilliantly, though almost everybody starts to get antsy with the first half. I just wonder how they'll strike that balance with a split season. And how they'll top the incredible run of episodes in the back half of the 4th.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SaulGoodman

Better Call Saul!

Yeah I am glad I waited this long to start really getting into the show. Its a very addictive show, and pulls no punches. Its a very hard hitting show, with deep character development. And those love/hate relationship roles like Saul Goodman, Mike, and Gus.
I was getting all caught up for tomorrows start to the new season. I was keeping up with Walking Dead, and catching up on Breaking Bad.
Out of the two shows, while I love horror and zombies. Breaking Bad just steals the show!

Yeah I am excited to see just how out of control its going to get. I mean the first few seasons was such a crazy ride, that they have raised the bar, and I have no doubt will deliver.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I'm totally psyched with 3 hours to go. I've watched every episode since the first one aired. The waiting time inbetween episoded and seasons have been killer.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Guys, I dont get AMC since DishNetwork pulled the channel. I got to see the first episode of the new season because Breaking Bad's FaceBook page showed the full episode. Can anyone give me a summary of what happened in last nights episode "Madrigal?" I don't mind spoilers, I just want to know what went down! Thank you!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Wow. This new season has been so intense so far. It's looking like Gus's operation was much larger than I had originally thought.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I love this show! I can't get enough. This is the only show I have been into. Season 5 is starting off with so much aggression and tension.

Btw- Mike is the man. We will see him become a very big role in this show.

Every character is well written, and I will be bummed when this show ends.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TopherWayne
Guys, I dont get AMC since DishNetwork pulled the channel. I got to see the first episode of the new season because Breaking Bad's FaceBook page showed the full episode. Can anyone give me a summary of what happened in last nights episode "Madrigal?" I don't mind spoilers, I just want to know what went down! Thank you!

I would recommend trying to find it on-line, somewhere, somehow, because it was pretty great, but, here's the gist of Madrigal:

The DEA have found 12 bank accounts belonging to Gus' associates, they're now interrogating those people.
Jesse is still freaking out about not being about to find the ricin cigarette. Walt makes a fake one to calm him down.
Walt and Jesse try to bring Mike into their operation, which they want to restart.
A woman named Lydia meets with Mike and tries to convince him to kill off a list of 11 people the DEA are investigating. Mike refuses.
Mike gets interrogated by Hank and Gomez. He refuses to talk.
Mike is lured into ambush, which he easily evades. Lydia got someone else on the list to try to knock people off. There's now 10 names left on the list.
Mike goes to Lydia's house to kill her. Instead, he enlists her to find methlamyne so Jesse and Walt can start cooking again.

I'm forgetting some things and intentionally leaving a few others out, but that's the important stuff.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The Breaking Bad wiki is a good place to find information on characters and episodes. Here's the page of the last episode, "Madrigal".

breakingbad.wikia.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Thank you Saul.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I did not like the ending to last night's episode.

Surely they'll be going somewhere with this. 'It' happened right after the team was rejoicing over getting away with the heist and talking about how it all went so smoothly.

But I still wanted to throw my shoes at the TV. Yeah, I know it's only TV and I'm sure it is an important plot device. But as a mother I hated it.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Yeah, the very last part made me shake my head.. So close too.
Todd made the remark about. "You guys thought of everything?" Excitedly spoken.

Walt and Jesse both said, no witnesses.
Mike told Todd and the guys to never question their judgment and to do as they say. If they say jump, you just jump. Don't ask.
Todd was just following his orders, without question.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
3 episodes remaining!! its going to be epic. Looking forward to july 2013 for the final 8!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I just must say, Skyler in "Fifty-One" blew me away. Anna Gunn deserves an award for her performance. Todd was just trying to prove himself. Like Mike said "There's two types of heists. Those that witnesses & those that dont." I like the jittery nervousness of Lydia & she's got gorgeous eyes!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

You're not supposed to like it! These men are dispicable murderers who manufactor deadly drugs who kill & keep people sick & addicted!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Yeah that ending sucked big time... Thats the problem with crime there are too many variables and unless you are willing to be a heartless murderer then eventually you usually get caught due to witnesses... It did finally jazz things up after the last few snoozer episodes.

I don't know about you guys but I am tired of the Skyler bitch routine its like please take that sub plot somewhere... Something like she either accepts it and becomes more ruthless them Walt or she flips out and tells everything to Hank who thinks she has gone cuckoo and doesn't believe a word of it...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Yo b*tch! Awesome episode. And Ashley is right the ending was awful to see.

Agree Skylah must go. Urgh
The whole wallyworld Walt family drive me nuts. Walt has become the most ridiculous caricature of a wanna be Gringo gangstah,

Wish the show was more Jesse and Mike. Oh and Saul ofc. Never have enough of Saul.

Re-watched season 1 recently, was just too good.
edit on 14-8-2012 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join