It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Bad??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
So long Mike Ehrmantraut! Walt is SO stubborn and full of pride. You know what they say about Pride! Walt is gonna fall hard!

I hope Jesse make is out of the series alive. I think Holly is going to be the only White to survive the series. She's gonna go live with her Aunt & Uncle...

It was heartbreaking that Mike had to abandon his grand daughter, but he cared for her so much that he had to ditch her so she wouldn't see him hauled away in hand cuffs. It was weird seeing Mike so vulnerable because he has been a freaking Terminator through out his run on the series.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaulGoodman
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Walt won't die until the end of the series. We started with Walt, we'll end with him. I don't think Jesse will die either. At least not yet.

As for what Walt's plan is...remember the cold open of the first episode this season? Walt's car had New Hampshire plates, didn't they? Maybe he's going to relocate. Though, that's a really far-fetched idea. Since Walt knows nothing about distribution. Still, something has to get him there.

My guess is that Hank finally made Walt. Walt went on the run, trying to evade Hank & the DEA. Buys that M60 freaking machine gun because when he has nowhere else to run he's gonna shoot it out and go out Scarface style. At this point I think Skyler and Jr are already dead. Im guessing Skyler either hangs herself or gets strangled to death. Think Jr. is going to get into a car accident & get killed. I hope Jesse makes it out of the series alive. Hank & Jessie deserve happy endings. Think Jesse & Todd might go head to head in a showdown...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
So what you're saying is I should probably watch this show on the internet Season 1 to the end?

I will eventually. I just need to hear it's good from ATS first. I only have 28 channels. This show isn't on them.

What about The Walking Dead as well, i'm not too into Television but i've heard these 2 shows are decent.

You should definitely watch Breaking Bad. It is tremendous. This season has been a little weak, but it's still incredible. You should also not read this thread because it's full of huge spoilers. But yeah, watch it.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaulGoodman
Oh, man. This might be the point where I can no longer be okay with Walter White. He's been a bad man for a long time, but this might be the last straw.

Mike was one of my all-time favorite TV characters and he didn't get the awesome death he deserved.

Are we sure he's dead? Maybe he survives to get revenge on Walt? He was going to rip Walt off for his share of the methylamine so he kind of deserved it.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Mike was one of my all-time favorite TV characters and he didn't get the awesome death he deserved.

Are we sure he's dead? Maybe he survives to get revenge on Walt? He was going to rip Walt off for his share of the methylamine so he kind of deserved it.

Nope. He's dead.

Q: When you started this season, did you know that it would be Mike's last?

A: Vince talked to me a long time ago, six or seven months before the season, and he told me I'd die before the end of this eight. We were at Aaron's engagement party. My feeling is that we assume that most people are going to end in some fashion. My biggest problem is I love Mike; I love the character and I love playing him, but all stories like that do have to come to an end.

Q: Did you do anything special to put Mike to rest? Was there a mock funeral?

A: The crew on the set that day all wore black armbands all day long. There are a lot of friends on that crew. It was an emotional day to say the least on set -- a lot of tears. Tough day, brother.

blogs.amctv.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
So mike is dead. Wow. Walt sure is becoming a bad guy.. I realize Mike knows the identity of the 9 guys, but he really didn't have to kill Mike. It just seemed a little to excessive. What kind of an impact is this going to have on Jesse? This will draw Hank closer as well. And we can't forget what happened in the first episode this season, where walt was in new hampshire, on his birthday, which is still a year away, buying a machine gun! The conclusion to the first 8 episodes of the final season is going to leave us for the next 10 months with no answers at all! skylar is going to find out about the train and the kid soon, she will put the pieces together. What will happen then? Will she tell hank? Or will walt just kill her too? How many more people is walt going to kill before its all over?! It seems to me like the show is running out of characters to kill off! Can't wait for the last episode for the next 10 months!!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
actually there is some incredible breaking bad fan art recently released i really loved just about evry piece

search breaking bad fan art project and enjoy the gallery

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hey there
I am john. I am very Big fan of American TV series. Crime, thrill, Action are my favorite genres. So I like to Watch Breaking bad Tv show. Because it is also full of thrill. I Watch all 4 Seasons of this Show. & currently i Watching a repeat telecast of Episodes of 5th Season. first time I Watch this show on AMC. Sometimes I also Watch this show online.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
any episodes from 5 season online?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TopherWayne

Finest show on television is for sure. Haven't yet watched season 5, looking forward to it!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Since we all love Mike so much, I wanted to share a few things:

I get most of my entertainment news and reviews from the AV Club. They have a feature called Random Roles where they ask an actor about different roles they've played. Jonathan Banks (the actor who plays Mike) did one, but something was cut out. When Jonathan called the interviewer to do the interview, the interviewer's daughter answered. Jonathan said if she could think of a question to ask him, she could interview him to. And she did and his answer is great. There's audio too: newsreviewsinterviews.com...

And then there's this! it's one of Jonathan Banks' first roles ever...and it's an educational film about menstruation. It's really bizarre to see Mike the Cleaner in that kind of setting.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SaulGoodman

Oh man that old educational video is just pure magic!

After learning about his girlfriend getting her period I was expecting him to say:

"You have a good thing going here Judy. we all do"

or

"Just because you got your period, doesn't make you Jessie James"

The way Jonathan Banks talks with some parts kind of drawn out is pretty badarse, I thought that was just the character, but evidently that's just how he talks, even when he was a kid heh.

Anyway, I can't wait until this Sunday for the last episode of the year, I'm hoping it ramps up even more. It could go both ways. Either the killing of mike was the "big thing" and the next episode will just calm down, or the killing of mike was the beginning of a series of exciting circumstances. I hope for the latter.
edit on 31-8-2012 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

It may be how he talks when he's out of character, but I have a feeling that Vince picked him because of the way he talks and carries himself. Guys like that are slow in their speech, and in their actions. They don't have to move fast for anyone and it shows.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Any predictions on whos gonna get it in 2Nights MidSeason Finale? If I had to pick, I'd put my money on Gomez..

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TopherWayne
Any predictions on whos gonna get it in 2Nights MidSeason Finale? If I had to pick, I'd put my money on Gomez..

Or maybe Skyler? I am curious how Jesse will react when or if he finds out Walt killed Mike? Ooh I just had a crazy thought what if Skyler tells Hank what is going on an Hank doesn't believe her and Walt has her committed because it is so crazy...?
edit on 2-9-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Originally posted by TopherWayne

Or maybe Skyler? I am curious how Jesse will react when or if he finds out Walt killed Mike? Ooh I just had a crazy thought what if Skyler tells Hank what is going on an Hank doesn't believe her and Walt has her committed because it is so crazy...?
edit on 2-9-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

I dont think Skyler will survive the series, but I think she'll make it to the final 8. I don't think Sky will tell Hank anything either because her hands are just as dirty since she launders Walt's money. When Jesse finds out Walt iced Mike, it may be the final straw for the two... I cant wait & you know the finale cliffhanger will have us all shouting NOOOOO!!!! at the tv screen. LoL

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SaulGoodman

This is just speculation on my behalf...but...I don't recall actually seeing Mike die. Part of me hopes that he shows back up and get his revenge, even though Mike almost killed Walt several times.

I know my theory is far fetched and everyone I mentioned it to are pretty confident that Mike is dead. I just don't think they would end Mike's character like that.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Check out the behind the scenes mini feature for "Say My Name" Jonathan Banks himself talks about his death & how he knew it was coming. He got pretty emotional talking about it. Tearing up while holding Bryan Cranston's hand. And all the film crew that day were wearing black armbands in honor of Mike. Sorry I would post the link, but im on my mobile.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TopherWayne

You were totally right about mike, and tonight's episode completely killed my theory LOL.

That Hank dude snoops even while he's on the crapper. I figured it was only a matter of time before he put the pieces together. The "cliffhanger" we were all expecting wasn't as good as I would have preferred. Now I have to wait a whole year to find out what happens next

I'm glad Walt came around and gave Jesse his money.

Also, it's only a matter of time before Walt gets back into the game, I doubt his intentions of quitting are sincere.

But damn that was a lot of money they had in the storage unit.

I know it's only a TV show but this is the first show that I have actually liked in years so it's okay to have the odd guilty pleasure.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Walt will be forced back in the game soon enough as all the people from his distribution network will be wondering where he went. They will come for him. Hank can't prove anything about walt just yet, but when walt starts back up, hank will be watching much closer.

Only 10 months to go.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join