It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Reasonable Conclusion to Explain Pre-Big Bang Conditions.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

In your experience there is only ever here and now, if you check. You can never say i am not here!!!
You/here/now=Presence.
One.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
op as you continue to hold on to the opposites/separations you observe, you miss the oneness-

there is always, something, for 'one' is always being

you see nothing/infinity when its one/infinity

there is always one being, and one does not equal nothing

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Imagine a single point in the universe before creation. How big is this point? Is it even there?

The recognition of infinity/nothing combines the dualities. I see the separation and know they are not separate. Then I see unity.
edit on 25-7-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by smith justin

This is the problem...imagination!! Imagine this, imagine that and then we imagine that what we have imagined has some sort of validity. Then we make stories about it, ask questions about it, come to conclusions about it and then have arguments about it. Forgetting that we don't know anything.
We even forget that we imagined the whole scenario in the first place.

There is this!!! And only 'this'.
Imagination is not what is happening.
Only this is ever happening.
edit on 25-7-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

This is the problem...imagination!! Imagine this, imagine that and then we imagine that what we have imagined has some sort of validity. Then we make stories about it, ask questions about it, come to conclusions about it and then have arguments about it. Forgeting that we don't know anything.

There is this!!! And only 'this'.
Imagination is not what is happening.
Only this is ever happening.

If imagination is happening its happening. I know what I know. "There is this and only this"... Isn't that knowledge? Well then, according to you, you don't even know it. If you don't know it, then why or how would you say anything about it?

Why don't we know anything? Are you living in a world where knowledge isn't real? I'm not. Actually, I'm living in a world where everything isn't real, and this is what I know. Stop trying to degrade my knowledge please.

I get what you're saying, but it doesn't make knowledge any more or less part of 'this' than it is. And knowledge is a system of observable facts. Facts that are facts about something that isn't real.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Only you have the power to judge yourself. Anything you concieve is your perception.

Do you think i have the power to degrade your knowledge?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Only you have the power to judge yourself. Anything you concieve is your perception.

Do you think i have the power to degrade your knowledge?

I think you have the power to attempt. Which only serves to increase the separation between us by resentment. You try to degrade what I hold true. You fail to degrade my truth, but you succeed in increasing our differences which shows up as hate. So now we are further separated by our difference in opinion and by your and my persistence in trying to sway each others opinion to match the other's.

This is what I know.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

The hate and the fear of being degraded does not come from here, from this direction. These are feelings you are having and because you do not understand duality/non duality, you very stongly believe that there is an 'other' that is pulling your strings. There is only you and experience is arising within you.
Those feelings are not me (itisnowagain) and they are not you (smithjustinb), they are energy experienced.
What you 'are' experiences each passing moment, each passing feeling. You are the empty spacelike awareness.

I do not come to compete or degrade and i think if you read my post you will see i only come to share. I don't mind what anyone gets out of what i write, they will only get what they allow themselves to get. What i write does seem to upset the mind because the mind wants to be right and will not let go of it's preconcieved ideas. It is safe there for now, but does it feel safe?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

the point has often been called the 'monad'

the one that always was, is, will be......being

so where is the nothing in that?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
That Being that was and always will be, is now.
And always has been now.
This now is i am.
Prior to the words 'i am'.
Prior to the word now.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

the point has often been called the 'monad'

the one that always was, is, will be......being

so where is the nothing in that?

Such a point can't be defined into experience because such a point will always be smaller than the smallest point you can imagine. It is infinite in size because it encompasses and transcends all relative approximations and is constantly in variation. It is non-existant because it is immeasurable and in this way it is infinity as well. Anything in existance is measurable. Anything immeasurable is both infinite and no-thing.

This is my belief and my knowledge. I do not wish to sway your opinion, I only wish to share mine. Take what you will and leave what you won't. This is not a debate. You asked a question and I gave the best answer I could. I did not ask any questions.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

The hate and the fear of being degraded does not come from here, from this direction. These are feelings you are having and because you do not understand duality/non duality, you very stongly believe that there is an 'other' that is pulling your strings. There is only you and experience is arising within you.

I very well understand duality. There is only one non-duality. I do not believe there is anyone pulling the strings other than me. But it is not the me that I see. It is this presence you speak of that is unbounded and is shared by all. The me that I see is the focus of this presence to have me believe that I am an individual living an individual life. We all share one awareness that does not pull strings, it is just aware. When a string is pulled to have you come into a human body and have a human individual experience, it is you as awareness. Even now that awareness is with us, but we are led to believe by the facet of our being that it is an individual awareness when in fact it is a shared awareness made to perceive individual awareness.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

i think its more important to understand that something is always 'being' then to keep calling it nothing

for that something, is what all things, are of

and no, it does not have to be measurable, to 'be'

u dont have to ask questions to get others to bring their thoughts

i simply follow a 'pull' to where i feel another perspective can be added...it has nothing to do with who asked for it

i think you putting so much focus on nothing, limits the greatness of spirit, which is always being-

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

i think its more important to understand that something is always 'being' then to keep calling it nothing

Everything has a source. Everything begins and ends at a source. A source is always bi-polar. It is always unified, working in communion. Two polarities enable a potential difference which enables flow. What makes you think the universe doesn't operate this way when everything in the universe does?

for that something, is what all things, are of

there would be no potential without a bi-polar source.

and no, it does not have to be measurable, to 'be'

You're right, but if it isn't measurable, then it is both infinite and nothing and depends on perspective to make it valid. For example, time. It is infinite, but it doesn't physically exist.

u dont have to ask questions to get others to bring their thoughts

Yeah, but more often than not, people are rooted in their beliefs and their opinions cannot be swayed. This makes debate a lost cause. I was just trying to avoid and endless debate and save us both the agony.

i simply follow a 'pull' to where i feel another perspective can be added...it has nothing to do with who asked for it

i think you putting so much focus on nothing, limits the greatness of spirit, which is always being-

I put an equal amount of focus on nothing as I do infinity.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

That Being that was and always will be, is now.
And always has been now.
This now is i am.
Prior to the words 'i am'.
Prior to the word now.

Prior to awareness was nothing/infinity. Awareness is flow. Current flows from negative to positive.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Does it?
Ok. You know what you know.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Does it?

Yes it does.
mste.illinois.edu...

But not just in electricity. It is the standard for all dualities in the universe. It is why you grow old instead of shrink young as awareness moves from nothing to infinity. It is why awareness moves from nothing to infinity rather than from infinity to nothing.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

There is just being.
It is only the human mind that has any ideas about duality.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

There is just being.

Being is awareness that comes from infinity/nothing. It moves through time from nothing to infinity at the point of its conception. If there is ever an end, it will be the beginning. Then awareness will repeat the process. It moves from nothing to infinity. Being, or the now moment, is awareness moving. Until the end of time where the end becomes the beginning, awareness will always have duality. At the end/beginning, the duality will become a unified paradox.

There is no end. There is only new beginnings.

Infinity/nothing is God. Awareness is the son. The spirit is love.

The now is the movement of awareness from nothing to infinity through the nothing/infinite platform known as time.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

There is just being.

I understand your assertion that there is just being. It is accurate, and I agree.

I am dissecting being and viewing its parts to find out why being is the way it is and where it's going. I have done this accurately here and I hope you haven't missed this information.

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join