It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Reasonable Conclusion to Explain Pre-Big Bang Conditions.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

par·a·dox    /ˈpærəˌdɒks/ Show Spelled[par-uh-doks] Show IPA noun 1. a statement or proposition that seems self-contradictory or absurd but in reality expresses a possible truth.

Infinity is nothing. Nothing is infinity. If infinity were a measurable quantity, it would be finite. If nothing were a measurable quantity, it would be something. If infinity were something it would be finite, therefore infinity is nothing. Anything you say about infinity you can say about nothing, so if you want to doubt this logic and argue with me about it, first say something that holds true of infinity, and realize that it can also apply to nothingness.

Being a paradox of such great magnitude, it is highly unstable and an infinite potential. There is much pressure within the paradox for release. The release has the purpose of lessening the pressure. The paradox has pressure to resolve its contradictory nature. Thus, the resolution process begins.

Step One: The resolution, like all resolutions, needed an intelligent systematic method of resolution. Like any resolution, awareness is step one. Awareness is the avenue by which the paradox may continue the resolution process.

Step Two: In this resolution awareness is infinite, but awareness is not infinity because infinity is nothing and awareness is something. Thus awareness has the freedom of being aware of what is finite.

Step Three: Awareness becomes aware of time and space. Time and space are infinite, but they are not infinity because infinity is nothing and time and space are something. Awareness is free to move.

Step Four: Awareness moves. It moves anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere at all. There is nothing standing in the way of awareness moving nor are there limitations on speed or location of movement. This is infinite energy.

Step Five: Awareness crossed the line. Awareness was unable to differentiate between infinity and nothing until it moved. It was aware of time and space, and it was aware that it was aware, but these concepts are able to operate very well within the realm of infinity and nothing. At the point of movement, Infinity/nothing became separated.

Step Six:BANG!

Step Seven: God rested so remember the sabbath day and keep it holy.

edit on 14-7-2011 by smithjustinb because: oops. forgot par. 2.

edit on 14-7-2011 by smithjustinb because: title

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I dig what you're saying but your post really hurts my brain.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrHappyman989
I dig what you're saying but your post really hurts my brain.

I imagine what's hurting your brain is the first two paragraphs. Paradoxes will do that to you.
edit on 14-7-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Everything is a paradox, thats why nothing is a paradox
Star n flag, I like your thoughts.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Nice!! Good read for sure. made complete sense. but i dont believe in "god" per se

good stuff for sure.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Your account glosses over the transition from abstract to concrete, from metaphysical to physical. How on earth does a paradox cause ‘pressure’? Are you proposing a science of spiritual hydraulics?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well put, for sure.
Why has 'the big bang' and 'creation' become mutually exclusive in concept?
Akushla

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

Your account glosses over the transition from abstract to concrete, from metaphysical to physical. How on earth does a paradox cause ‘pressure’? Are you proposing a science of spiritual hydraulics?

More like intelligent voltage.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
Well put, for sure.
Akushla

What do you mean?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

A meaningless dodge. Address my point, please, or admit honestly that your speculations are without substance.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Well put, for sure.
Akushla

What do you mean?

I like where you've gone.
Seems to me that, in discussing big bang/creation (whatever you want to call it), the tendency is to discount one for the other, and hence make them mutually exclusive.
Akushla

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Discussion boards are replete with the kind of rubbish dished out by armchair scientists, trying to convince all and sundry that they are 'au fe' with the mechanics of system that could appear from nowhere! Doesnt explain much at all, especially since these same people are relying on 'background noise' from an incident in our vastly remote past. The rest is speculation!
Akushla

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

I'll try. In infinity and nothing both, there is a potential. In nothing there is a potential for an outflowing of energy into infinity. In infinity, there is a potential for the inflowing of energy from nothingness. Thus you have a potential difference, or pressure, or in electrical terms (I'm an industrial electronics technician), a voltage.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Well put, for sure.
Akushla

What do you mean?

I like where you've gone.
Seems to me that, in discussing big bang/creation (whatever you want to call it), the tendency is to discount one for the other, and hence make them mutually exclusive.
Akushla

No, I am including both. Re-read.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I'm not disagreeing with you!

Akushla

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Discussion boards are replete with the kind of rubbish dished out by armchair scientists, trying to convince all and sundry that they are 'au fe' with the mechanics of system that could appear from nowhere! Doesnt explain much at all, especially since these same people are relying on 'background noise' from an incident in our vastly remote past. The rest is speculation!
Akushla

Ultimately, I believe philosophy and science need each other.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Akushla

Agreed!
But most 'science' has an aversionary reaction to anything spiritual in nature.
Good to see where they meet.
Akushla

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Akushla

Agreed!
Akushla

You're right about that. This is due to the fact that knowledge and materialism are directly related. Materialism is the beginning of the forgetting of your true self thus knowledge is the beginning of the forgetting of your true self.

Wisdom is a different thing entirely.
edit on 15-7-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

par·a·dox    /ˈpærəˌdɒks/ Show Spelled[par-uh-doks] Show IPA noun 1. a statement or proposition that seems self-contradictory or absurd but in reality expresses a possible truth.

Infinity is nothing. Nothing is infinity. If infinity were a measurable quantity, it would be finite. If nothing were a measurable quantity, it would be something. If infinity were something it would be finite, therefore infinity is nothing. Anything you say about infinity you can say about nothing, so if you want to doubt this logic and argue with me about it, first say something that holds true of infinity, and realize that it can also apply to nothingness.

Two things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. and Einstein was not sure on the universe.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Akushla

Agreed!
Akushla

You're right about that. This is due to the fact that knowledge and materialism are directly related. Materialism is the beginning of the forgetting of your true self thus knowledge is the beginning of the forgetting of your true self.

Wisdom is a different thing entirely.
edit on 15-7-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

'the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.'
Might have been a reason for this?
Akushla

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join