It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a genuine prediction and I guarantee the biggest show on Earth.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
So if something "takes my breath away" or "surprises" me sometime between now and September 29th...you will be the all-knowing predictor? Nice strategy.

link   
reply to post by Juran

Juran

i said "Doom and Gloom" as you stated it would literally take peoples breath away and some people would not recover from that and you mentioned "Survivors". Is what you predict an event that is likely to see death and destruction for some people? If so i regard that as "Doom and Gloom" . Otherwise if your talking in the sense of it affecting people spiritually and mentally then thats cool.

Dont get me wrong, I too believe something is in the air and about to happen soon. However with all the prediction posts lately i tend to see them as a distraction ie "Cant see the wood for the trees". Be cool if we could find the one OP who literally had something substantial to predict and thats why i ask what is so different to your prediction compared to others that have come to pass lately

link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
Why do you think the date Sept 29 has some significance?

I have no idea.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Seems like I will have an interesting birthday.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Juran

i agree; but just one question, should i plant a vegee garden urgently?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpal
Has there really been a correct prediction on ATS??? No becuase it's just guessing random events on random days.

There has been, Japan's most recent earthquake was predicted by a member here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

That is one amazing vision thank you for sharing it.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GalaxyRose
reply to post by Juran

Tell me then

You say every man, woman and child, will have their breath taken away, some will get it back others will not. How in the hell is that not doom and gloom?

Perhaps it is just me, but just say it did happen and one was to recover and the family didn't, I couldn't think of anything more gloomy.

I can't imagine that happening, there is such a thing as shared bondship, love, unity.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
So you are saying no dreams, no clues, and you have no idea???? And we should take heed why?

I am not doubting you (yet) and not that it matters if I doubt you or not but I want to know more like everyone else.

Why did you feel the need to create a thread based on something you do not know or have any idea about?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
Why do you think the date Sept 29 has some significance?

Get a binder notebook. Write July. Then 15,16,17, 18 and so on. Any skips?

Then write August. Then 1,2,3, and so on. Check for skips. Then write Sept. 1,2,3,4, etc

Check for skips or malformed numbers. I got a skip for the 29th, but not for Sept.

Was July. ????????

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Freddie was on to this way before you

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Since you've posted yet another "I know something you don't know, lalala, nanner nanner boo boo" thread,
would you be so kind as to inform us on what you base your confidence that you have a valid prediction.

So, what's your track record?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
While I agree with your wall scenario and understand you to be articulate with your words, I do have doubt because there is one thing lacking. What will take my breathe away? Why do you think this event will happen on the 29th.

We have enough doom and gloom to be concerned with and I really hope you will shed some light in regards to my questions.

I have a feeling it will be the "comet" scenario as my sons birthday is on the 24th and he read somewhere of a comet coming 5 days after. Is this what you think??

This is not doom and gloom. Basically it is either this or we hit the brick wall. A comet might appear but it will not constitute the event itself. There is no call to be afraid. This is the most positive thing that can happen considering what COULD happen.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
So lets fan the fires of these delusional religious nut cases. It's not like they've murdered billions of people because they wouldn't simply BELIEVE in their predictions, prophecies and whatnot.

This guy is delusional, it is apparent from his other posts as well. Another one of those psychotics to be.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bibliomaniac
So if something "takes my breath away" or "surprises" me sometime between now and September 29th...you will be the all-knowing predictor? Nice strategy.

No strategy. You don't know what it is to have you breath taken away, yet.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
We tend to not believe anyone who says they have the #1 predications and such.

So please, your verifiable qualifications to make such "predictions' so we my believe you...or not? Thank you

"Beware the soothsayers..."

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
You say its on Sept 29, yet you also say you have no idea why. So how do you 'know' its on the 29th?

You claim its not doom and gloom, yet you claim those who don't regain their breath wont live amongst us.

You claim its going to be a huge event, yet you offer zero details.

I don't understand people with this kind of mental disorder. Attention seeking much?

st.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
reply to post by Juran

Juran

i said "Doom and Gloom" as you stated it would literally take peoples breath away and some people would not recover from that and you mentioned "Survivors". Is what you predict an event that is likely to see death and destruction for some people? If so i regard that as "Doom and Gloom" . Otherwise if your talking in the sense of it affecting people spiritually and mentally then thats cool.

Dont get me wrong, I too believe something is in the air and about to happen soon. However with all the prediction posts lately i tend to see them as a distraction ie "Cant see the wood for the trees". Be cool if we could find the one OP who literally had something substantial to predict and thats why i ask what is so different to your prediction compared to others that have come to pass lately

There will be some who cannot cope with the birth of a new paradigm of this magnitude. That is simply reality and I cannot skip around it so if people want to obsess on doom and gloom its out of my hands. It is far more practical to look on the good side because that is the only side I am interested in.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Juran

Oh ok I get it now....I think.

We will have a shift in consciousness after or during this event that takes our breath away. For the ones that do not survive among us they will survive....just not among the living here on Earth? This shift in consciousness will allow us to live in a more peaceful world with new powers and also without technology?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
reply to post by Juran

i agree; but just one question, should i plant a vegee garden urgently?

You mean you haven't already?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join