It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jihad is in full swing, id say were already loosing. Religion of peace?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by iBleedSovietR3D
Your missing the entire point of the OP, kid the reason? The JIHAD. There have been two jihads in the past where huge amounts of the world were invaded and taken over. There are suppoaed to be three jihads with this one "the final and third" which is supposed to be succesful in world take over
You have qbsoloutly the foggiest about the jihad. AND LIKE IVE SAID A HUNDRED TIMES BEFOE THIS THREAD ISNT ABOUT ISLAM ITS ABOUT THE JIHAD

Allow me to agree then, Muslims are taking over the West.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I agree with you Runsilent. Where did you travel from?

We can call it jihad or we can call it war against good vs evil. The Iranian President claimed jihad was indeed being ushered in so I get what the Op is conveying but what I do not get is the separation of people within a religious group.

All religions do this...they separate for an agenda. This is why I choose to call myself a seeker of Truth, Light, and Love. This is what I got out of the Bible the many times I have read it. LOVE is what my teacher says to do.
This LOVE could be manifested everywhere if fear was replaced with love. Loving your neighbor like yourself. DO unto others as you would have done to you. This is the way of life as I understand it. This is the way to a happy life which we all seek.

The Earth is reacting and we are still oblivious. Wake up brothers and sisters....

Peace to you and yours! xoxoxox

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by iBleedSovietR3D

Shall we compare the Quran to Leviticus and see which is nicer? Shall we say the Christians are out to take over the whole world? Oh wait.... Christians really are. They send missionaries all over the place for just that reason.
edit on 12-7-2011 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

"Jihad" is a term which indicates personal struggle to overcome the ways of the world in favor of a higher spiritually. It has been taken to mean violence against others recently though. If you were better educated you'd know that.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

Compare the Quran to Leviticus if you want - if you are a muslim then, you have to believe that the bible is a revelation from the same god. As for Evangelical Christian missionaries, they may be annoying, (actually really, really annoying), erm full of crap, crap talking... erm annoying.... but at least they're not Jihadist muslim, terrorist, sucide bombing, murdering Jihadists!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash

"Jihad" is a term which indicates personal struggle to overcome the ways of the world in favor of a higher spiritually. It has been taken to mean violence against others recently though. If you were better educated you'd know that.

Wrong!

If you were better educated, you might know that your definition of the word is what muslim apologists use. Jihad means to strive or struggle in the way or cause of Allah, with your life!

The "inner" struggle, which is used by muslim apologists, dates back to the 11th century and is based on a fabricated hadith, according to muslim scholars.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

i have been on many journeys is this existence and wondered why i did not feel as tho i was alive just here
a year and a half ago i hit a tree while on a ride with my brothers and stated to question everything
after realizing that vietnam was an economic war and did nothing but destroy my spirit i watched as other young men and women where being used for profit and i stated searching for answers
being out of work for a year i stumbled on to many truths the first of which was everything i was ever taught was a lie
and once i accepted that reality stated taking over and is very different from what i thought was real
i am now kinda on a mission to LIVE LOVE RESPECT
and am more positive than ever in my life
i just want everyone to think about there children s world will we destroy it over greed or will we try to make people
think about what are we leaving to our poor misinformed youth
this whole negative world can be stopped in my opinion
not gonna be easy but i have nothing to lose and a whole new world to gain
sorry to ramble as i get caught up in the lies that have been perpetuated on mankind for far too long
i am finding more positive beings such as yourself and makes me smile inside

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sean_uk

I would like to know where you gained your deep knowledge of Islam from. There are so many "Look how bad Muslims is" threads on ATS full of people that seem to think they are experts on the religion. I am always curious how that can be. Are you a Muslim? Why do non-Muslims from the west think they know more about Islam than anyone else? What was your formal education? How long did you study?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
reply to post by mehforfun

Well, there is mistake number one: never learn about Islam from a muslim. To learn about Islam study the military conflicts, not the ramblings of their "religious" leaders.

That kind of clears that up. So the best experts on Christianity would be Satanists, maybe? Dentists are probably the best people to ask for plumbing advice, even over a plumber? Who knows more about Islam, the local Imam or Michael Savage?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RUNSILENT

I totally understand what you are feeling and understand the "journey".

Jihad is a term and it is real, however it plays into the US agenda. There is no mistake about it. I love my Country and believe in what it once stood for. Our leaders have lead us to a point of what feels like a no return scenario. The Muslims in my opinion have been used for this agenda as well. There is so much we do not know and so much we are also learning....that is indeed scary to some. But we must not fear for it is the opposite of Love.

I hope to see the world become a more peaceful place to live in. Its coming to a head imho. There will be a time sooner than later that will cause us all to take a second look and realize we are mere puppets. We as a society need to wake up and do something to cause good to overcome and the only way I see it is to create a world of peace and love.

Religions, greed, corruption, injustice, and so on.... has to go and Love has to take over.

Come on with the "Jihad"........I welcome the return of Jesus Christ. I and many others are ready for a peaceful way of living. We want Truth, we want to live Free....really free!!! Christ promised us and believe me....he is going to fulfill his Word. That is the Truth my friend. He said there would be signs. I see them...many do. The ones who do not see the signs are the ones who are going to be left in the dark.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I find it curious how whichever god folks follow, their god tends to hate the other guy.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
9/11 Hate-Crime Victim Seeks To Save His Attacker
www.npr.org...

Just 10 days after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, Rais Bhuiyan was working at a gas station in Dallas when he was shot in the face by a man named Mark Stroman.

Stroman was on a shooting spree, targeting people who appeared to be Muslim or of Middle Eastern descent. Stroman is due to be executed July 20; Bhuiyan, the only survivor of the attacks, is fighting to save his life.

"I opened the cash register, offered him the cash, and requested him not to shoot me," Bhuiyan tells weekends on All Things Considered host Laura Sullivan. "In reply he asked me, 'Where are you from?' And the question seemed strange to ask during a robbery. And I said, 'Excuse me?' And as soon as I spoke, I felt the sensation of a million bees stinging my face, and then heard an explosion."

"I had to go through several surgeries and finally the doctor could save the eye, but the vision is gone, and I'm still carrying more than 35 pellets on the right side of my face," he says. "Once I touch my face, my skull, I can feel it's all bumpy. It took several years to go through all these painful surgeries one after another one."

Despite the difficulties, Bhuiyan looked to his faith in order to find forgiveness.

"According to my faith in Islam, there is no hate, no killing. It doesn't allow anything like that," says Bhuiyan. "Yes, Mark Stroman did a horrible thing, and he brought a lot of pain and disaster, sufferings in my life. But in return I never hated him."

"I strongly believe executing him is not a solution. We will just simply lose a human life without dealing with the root cause, which is hate crime," Bhuiyan says.

"In Islam it says that saving one human life is the same as saving the entire mankind. Since I forgave him, all those principles encouraged me to go even further, and stop his execution and save another human life."

Someone tell me again how Islam is the reason men kill?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

you ARE quoting things out of context,why dont you list other verses in the quran such as al-kafiroon
."I worship not that which you worship,
3."Nor will you worship that which I worship.
4."And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.
5."Nor will you worship that which I worship.
6."To you be your religion, and to me my Religion(Islamic Monotheism).

regarding jihad,the verses you quote are regarding war and people who waged war on muslims and expelled them from their homes.
And fight in the way of Allah those who fight you... (V.2:I9O),
you seem to be trying to incite hatred,however many people here are smart enough to see through it.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Very Good,,,

Which brings us back too that age old question ,,since the begining,,, what is evil.

And more important will it win.

Me.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ambergris

1.I worship not that which you worship,
3."Nor will you worship that which I worship.
4."And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.
5."Nor will you worship that which I worship.
6."To you be your religion, and to me my Religion

Sounds like YHW is pissed at HIS people again,,,, if u ask me.

Me.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
"bear Arms"

Clearly the US constitution is saying to use arms on the enemy.

The Right to Bear Arms was granted in the constitution to enable the citizens of the country to overthrow their own government if it became corrupt.

Please don't take things Out of Context.

I heard that somewhere.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ambergris

Seems like there not done fighting,, whomever is in charge.

" In Tahrir Square the anger is growing again. Where is the revolution the crowds fought for?

Mubarak may be gone, but the new order is floundering. In Cairo, Robert Fisk finds fury returning as people still demand change. "
unquote
By Robert Fisk in Cairo
Tuesday, 12 July 2011

And who is the present government representing? the people yet?,,apparently not,,,so yes there is still hope that the new Civil War between the Muslum populations in the effected Countries,,is still ongoing,,
edit on 12-7-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
I want to make a thread attacking the Crusade in the Middle-East.

Why? It'll just get lost in the countless of threads attacking Christianity in general.

Originally posted by TheUniverse
The one little difference here though is one isn't funded by the CIA (Taliban, Al-Qaeda)

That makes it all the worse. Just like how people claim that Islam are good guys because it's actually the government who pulled off 9/11. Again, if the government pulled it off, it still makes the Muslims out to be monsters because even if they didn't pull it off, they're taking credit for it and celebrating the fact.

Islam has got to go, it has no place in the Western civilization.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Again, if the government pulled it off, it still makes the Muslims out to be monsters because even if they didn't pull it off, they're taking credit for it and celebrating the fact.

The same logic goes for supporting the troops and the blood bath in the middle-east that has killed almost a thousand fold of who died during 911.

And we all know the reasons they are there were for false-pretenses.
edit on 12-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I find the "religion of peace" question very interesting considering that the US has "spread democracy" using no democratic tactics whatsoever... They used dictatorship and "you don't want it my way? I'll blow your country to bits and you will become democratic whether you want or not when we will place our little puppet government in power" style of expanding the west's "free market" and "freedom of choice"...

Who are the peaceful ones again???
edit on 11/7/12 by Magnum007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

This is absoloutly correct and one of the first posts that shows and kind of knowledge and research. ANYBODY that thinks otherwise obviously knows absoloutly nothing about what the jihad is, yet tons of posters on this thread for some reason automatically say im "anti islam". Like I said in my OP, im anti jihad. Any non muslim should be. I STUDIED theology Islam mostly for 4 years at one of the most renowned universities in the united states, UCLA. Tons of people accuse me of being wrong about what the jihad is but in a previois post I posted a link to the MERRIAM WEBSTER dictonary definition of Jihad which clearly states : a holy spiritual war to spread Islam. Itcouldnt be anymore clear. This exactly what I meant about "already loosing the war"
Practically every non muslim on this thread has actually stuck up for and praised the Jihad. I hope people will start to understand soon or sharia law will soon be enforced in the US. I even posted a link to a very credible poll and a news story covering it where 1 in 4 american muslims thought suicide bombing is justifiable. This is absoloutly terrifying and thats in AMERICA.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join