It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jihad is in full swing, id say were already loosing. Religion of peace?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

its not really important. If you read it and understand it its stating that allah would punish the first guy but the guy he put in his place, allah would not harm. "for allah hath power over all things"

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by iBleedSovietR3D
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

so where are all of your sources again? you haven't listed a single source this entire time while you have been spouting off about all these testimonies, quotes etc.

Id REALLY REALLY love to see this verse you have CONSTANTLY spoken about that says suicide is wrong for Muslims. PLEASE produce it. PLEASE.

well thats funny, because im on my way to a doctorate of science. You seem like a bright young kid, what university are you attending? Why is it you feel that your debating with a 9 year old? Its usually a psychological thing in which someone sees their own immaturity in someone else from the anger their getting from seeing someone else's point make their own- garbage.

anyways, id REALLY appreciate it if you stopped taking up thread space with absolute junk. Your contributing literally NOTHING to the thread and you just keep going. You've posted nothing but 1-5 line posts with no point, just directed anger towards me.

You can read away at this link.

As for the testimonies, you should watch the documentary "voices of Iraq", it's full of truth, and tells the story from the IRAQI perspective.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I see you like others on here, have absolutely no idea how to read. I explained that Its not Muslims, its the Jihad. Are you fighting the Jihad? If your a Muslim then you must realize that its a pillar of your faith. So your either fighting it or ignoring it, which is it?

Looks like you bled so much soviet red that not enough oxygen gets to your head.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

I see you like others on here, have absolutely no idea how to read. I explained that Its not Muslims, its the Jihad. Are you fighting the Jihad? If your a Muslim then you must realize that its a pillar of your faith. So your either fighting it or ignoring it, which is it?

Looks like you bled so much soviet red that not enough oxygen gets to your head.

lol so I'm not the only one that see's that something is wrong here?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
this is why we as human beings will never develop as we should
as a veteran of vietnam i have some idea of what is going on wish i could have figured this out long ago
you see we are all misled from childhood
my school is better than your school
my dad is better than your dad
my skin is better than your skin
my god is better than your god
this has been going on for far too long we all deserve a much better place in existence
stop playing the game if we all stop playing the game and realize that people pretty much are all the same
we want peace freedom and love but allow are thoughts to be controlled by the folks who get rich selling guns tanks and whatnot to both sides why??
we the people of planet earth need to stop the game
just my 2 cents

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

I really don't follow. I love when people on here are insult my intelligence- I can almost guarantee everyone that is wont have a doctorate in their name in a couple of years haha. I love to learn, and I have no problem being corrected. But immature laughable comments like these really make me wonder what im doing here

Do you have anything to contribute? or was that some sort of poor excuse for knowledge?

*sigh* some people just make me sad in what the human race is becoming...
PS. that "thing" up there is for using. Learn how to use it and sh*t like this wouldn't spew from your mouth

edit on 12-7-2011 by iBleedSovietR3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Thepreye

I really don't follow. I love when people on here are insult my intelligence- I can almost guarantee everyone that is wont have a doctorate in their name in a couple of years haha. I love to learn, and I have no problem being corrected. But immature laughable comments like these really make me wonder what im doing here

Do you have anything to contribute? or was that some sort of poor excuse for knowledge?

Immature, tail chasing arguments based off of untruths like "jihad is a pillar of Islam" make ME wonder why you're here as well....

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

haha the simple fact alone that you DONT know that its a large part of your faith really makes me wonder if your Muslim at all. "tailchasing"? Im responding to the constant wall of posts that you for some reason think matter.
I studied theology for 4 years, trust me, I really think I may know a lot more about Islam than you do at this point.
Please stop assuming I know nothing about your faith.

And as for responding.. im just about done. Ive got school in the morning and this is no intelligent debate. Its one intelligent mind on this side battling the evil dragon of ignorance on yours.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

haha the simple fact alone that you DONT know that its a large part of your faith really makes me wonder if your Muslim at all. "tailchasing"? Im responding to the constant wall of posts that you for some reason think matter.
I studied theology for 4 years, trust me, I really think I may know a lot more about Islam than you do at this point.
Please stop assuming I know nothing about your faith.

You studied theology for 4 years, and I stuided Islam for 19 years. Who then would have more knowledge about Islam??

Google the "pillars of islam" and tell me where you find "jihad".

Jihad, is the inner struggle against one's ego, and cleansing of the soul from bad habits. The outer Jihad can't exist unless under khalifa and ummm, according to our own holy texts, that won't return until the emergence of Imam Mahdi..

your 4 years of theology versus my 19 years of Islam. What a effin joke.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I really don't follow. I love when people on here are insult my intelligence-

Was that post that some garbled attempt to claim you have two years left to complete on a doctoral university course, if so I'll wager it's not in English or any other discipline that requires half way decent English and cogent thinking as you have been exposed for posting pseudo anti Muslim fearmongering, with all your disinfo being gleaned from 1 hate site.

We are many, we are rich, we are tough and we are powerful so we have nothing to fear from under attack, badly lead, impoverished Islam, what kind of man fears such a weak enemy?
edit on 12-7-2011 by Thepreye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

its not really important. If you read it and understand it its stating that allah would punish the first guy but the guy he put in his place, allah would not harm. "for allah hath power over all things"

You may want to reread it again. Ye is you not Allah.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Definition of jihad...
www.answers.com...

Pretty comprehensive...especially the list of the ways in which muslims are supposed to fight...I guess there's not many good people of any faith about

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by celticpride

definition 2: holy war against infidels (NON BELEIVERS)
so there ya go, BY DEFINITION.

to above posters:
actually, english is my second language and no its not because a doctorate of SCIENCE obviously wouldn't be for english. Like I said, use it and sh*t wont constantly spew from that trap of yours. Jesus did you read ANYTHING on this thread? Literally the first thing I said was "this is not about Muslims but about the Jihad"
my oh my....

Yeah, i've read it, and like I said if you understand it, the meaning is clearly there. I just told you the meaning. Maybe you should read it again.

Im starting to get so bored with this thread because its basically me and im sitting here just showing every single poster about why they know nothing about islam

the above poster had the first intelligent comment yet by posting a source. what did this source say?

BY DEFINITION JIHAD IS A HOLY WAR AGAINST NON BELEIVERS. YES INFIDELS IS ANOTHER WORD FOR NON MUSLIMS IN THE QUA"RAAN. KINDA MESSED UP HUH. SO EVVVERYBODY that just keeps posting when they have no idea what the Jihad is, there ya go. a source and a dictionary definition. So much for fear mongering eh

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by iBleedSovietR3D

all you picked out of the quran is out of context trust me. its the same bull crap i see over and over again, anyone can just pick up a random verse from any book and just copy and paste it without knowing it.

look what the bible says....

Ezekiel 9:6 "Kill them all--old and young, girls and women and little children"

see its very simple to just grab stuff from a book. there are many other verses like this but its all out of context just like all you have posted.

if someone comes in your house and trys to hurt you will you just stand by and do nothing? what you have shown is lack of research simple. Muslims go to war as a last resort and only kill when defending their country/family. if you did some research you know that the best Jihad is with ones self.

they are forcing sharia law really? and are we not forcing our laws onto them? all i hear is fear tbh fear of not knowing you read a couple of quotes from the quran and its like your a muslim scholar right have you went to a muslim scholar and asked him questions am sure you havnt. you have a few "muslims(if you called them muslims)" bombers and you condemn all muslims. Am black and do i condemn all whites for what their forefathers did? ofc not because not all whites hate blacks.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

i still don't get why you think its so important.. it only slightly changes the meaning. Its saying that the person that allah puts in his place he will not harm. so why is this so important again?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

reply to post by celticpride

definition 2: holy war against infidels (NON BELEIVERS)
so there ya go, BY DEFINITION.

to above posters:
actually, english is my second language and no its not because a doctorate of SCIENCE obviously wouldn't be for english. Like I said, use it and sh*t wont constantly spew from that trap of yours. Jesus did you read ANYTHING on this thread? Literally the first thing I said was "this is not about Muslims but about the Jihad"
my oh my....

Yeah, i've read it, and like I said if you understand it, the meaning is clearly there. I just told you the meaning. Maybe you should read it again.

Im starting to get so bored with this thread because its basically me and im sitting here just showing every single poster about why they know nothing about islam

the above poster had the first intelligent comment yet by posting a source. what did this source say?

BY DEFINITION JIHAD IS A HOLY WAR AGAINST NON BELEIVERS. YES INFIDELS IS ANOTHER WORD FOR NON MUSLIMS IN THE QUA"RAAN. KINDA MESSED UP HUH. SO EVVVERYBODY that just keeps posting when they have no idea what the Jihad is, there ya go. a source and a dictionary definition. So much for fear mongering eh

LMAO his source was ANSWERS.COM!! That's about as reliable as a WIKI!!! ROFLMAO
I'm so amused that you think you know better than EVERYBODY here, especially a muslim!!!

OMG you're literally the best laugh I've gotten from ATS in a looong time.

Even more hilarious is that you didn't address the FIRST definition on that page!!

ETA: by the way, it's Qur'an, not Qua'raan Mr. "I-Know-Islam"
edit on 12-7-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mehforfun

think again. The above poster just posted a source. the dictionary definition has 3 definition. the second definition clearly states "spiritual or holy war with infidels" (infidels is another word for non believer as it is used in the qua'raan)

this I have known vie studied world religion for a long time. Believe me, I most likely know a lot more than you think you know about islam

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

thats more of a source than you've given, and im pretty sick of your childish immature comments. Do you know when to quit? Ill find another source, hell ill find 5 sources that state this same definition.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by iBleedSovietR3D

I can find 5 sources that state that soda is healthier than water. You can find a "source" to support any argument. But you tryna argue with me about my faith, is like me tryna tell you about your finances. Completely out of your league...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

OH WAIT

heres the Merriam Webster dictionary stating exactly what I just said, only the most used dictionary in the world
Jihad

im actually starting to be convinced that your trying so hard because you want others to not see the violence of the Jihad. Your actually trying to deny its a huge part of Islam hahaha. wow... Out of my league haha. of course merriam webster dictionary is also lying, huh.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join