It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jihad is in full swing, id say were already loosing. Religion of peace?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Now before I start this thread, Id like to point out that several people may take this thread the wrong way and think im directly attacking Muslims. Im not, in any way shape or form. Simply put, I AM attacking the Jihad. I have absolutely nothing against their culture, ideas etc. When I start having a problem is when they start to carry out the Jihad and start to attempt to force the entire world into believing in their religion. For those of you that do not know, the Jihad is a pillar of Islamic faith in which ALL Muslims believe in, not just some crazy group of extremists. The Jihad is the world take over by Muslims, enforcing Sharia Law in all corners of the globe and to FORCE all people to convert to Islam. The Qua'raan explicitly states that anything and everything goes when it comes to the Jihad (forcing people into Islam) from killing, to lying, to.. well anything. For everyone that thinks im just talking out of my behind and im full of it- im going to show you a ton of verses taken directly out of the Qua'raan itself, exposing the true violence and ideas behind the Jihad, and sometimes in itself, Islam. Now im not trying to sit here and bash Islam. Seriously. Nothing makes me more mad then the guy that says "wow, your an Islam basher". Or "your just trying to inject fear and make people scared of Islam with propaganda". NO. The reason behind this thread is to make people realize that the Jihad is very real, and its progressing, so be prepared. People loose wars when their unprepared and don't see it coming. Now im not saying war in a violent term, although the Muslims are prepared to use violence if necessary. Right now its strictly political, thank god, besides all the suicide bombings which is done in the name of the Jihad. We can halt the Jihad by simply keeping back the take over from the inside out with protest and other political maneuvers by electing officials who see where all of this is actually going. Now im going to include some verses from the Qua'raan and Haddith in which people can see the sheer violence which makes me fear for my families safety

Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay the idolators (non believers) wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter of idolators [of non-believers]...and fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

Quran (8:57) - "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember."

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Quran (9:38-39) - "O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place."

Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who reject Allah follow vanities, while those who believe follow the truth from their lord. Thus does Allah set forth form men their lessons by similtudes. Therefore when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners,"

Quran (61:4) - "Surely Allah loves those who fight in His way"

These verses are from the Haddith, another Muslim holy book.
The Haddith is considered EQUAL to the qua’raan

Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Abu Dawud (14:2526) - The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Three things are the roots of faith: to refrain from (killing) a person who utters, "There is no god but Allah" and not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits, and not to excommunicate him from Islam for his any action; and jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal (Antichrist)

Muslim (20:4645) - "...He (the Messenger of Allah) did that and said: There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal to the height of the heaven from the earth. He (Abu Sa'id) said: What is that act? He replied: Jihad in the way of Allah! Jihad in the way of Allah!"

Muslim (20:4696) - "the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: 'One who died but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire (or determination) for Jihid died the death of a hypocrite.'"

Ibn Ishaq: 992 - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah." Muhammad's instructions to his men prior to a military raid

Now that you can see the violence that im speaking of, it kind of blurs the line between the "extremists" and "non extremists" as these are the words that every single muslim man woman and child reads. According to the qua'raan what we label as "extremists" are actually considered "good Muslims". The Jihad is obviously in effect because of all the world news popping up about sharia law trying to be forced, usually being "demanded". All the suicide bombings all over the world. Once again, im not against Muslims, their beliefs are their god given rights. But once they try to force their religion on me and get violent carrying out martyrdom worldwide, killing thousands, if not hundreds of thousands- this is when I have a problem.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by iBleedSovietR3D

I want to make a thread attacking the Crusade in the Middle-East.

I wonder if it will get 404'ed

Is it not a little hypocritical that we are in outrage of the purported "Muslim Take-over"

When we are blowing up their countries. To Tim-buk-Two or Big-Bada-Boom

Whats the Difference between Radical Christians and Radical Muslims. Not too much.

The one little difference here though is one isn't funded by the CIA (Taliban, Al-Qaeda)

Dr. John Coleman, a former British Intelligence agent…states in his report on Iran’s Islamic Revolution that the Muslim Brotherhood was created by “the great names of British Middle East intelligence”…and that their mission was to “keep the Middle East backward so that its natural resource, oil, could continue to be looted…”

edit on 11-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I can surely understand your position and I do agree with some of your post to an extent. However, I do not think that most of these people (you refer to them as "they") have it in them to form some mass Jihadist Army. While I do not believe our cultures want or value the same things I think people in general are lazy and want to be left alone. These are the same scriptures that have been out for a while. I am not worried about the Holy War rolling through my neighborhood any time soon.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

what Crusade might that be???

oh and you can add

"Egyptian security sources say men with machine guns plant explosive charges causing pipeline to explode at station in northern Sinai Peninsula forcing shutdown in the flow of gas. "

Crusade Yes,, but who's?

Me.
edit on 11-7-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

you should, any holy war is a war fought in vein. I absolutely agree with you, the crusades were very wrong and truly disgusting.. But would the world of been a better place if prevented? I think so, as the crusades in a way demolished free will. I really hope people don't misinterpret what im trying to say.. I have many Muslim friends which is why I have such a strong opinion on the topic. The Muslims I know often point out the Jihad beginning to me and how frustrated they are with this. They don't believe in it, and disregarded the violent texts. I never knew about what these texts said until my Muslim friends pointed them out to me in disgust. They also pointed out the fact that if they were to disregard these quotes in a muslim country and other Muslims knew about it, they would be considered Heritics and persecuted

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

So the Middle-East is dominated by Muslims?

Your Point?

There have been Muslims migrating to western Countries and its been irking you hasn't it?

But are the Muslims in your Western Countries Bombing your homes and killing people every-day.

Like the West's Crusade in the Middle-East

THE ANSWER IS NO

antiwar.com...

And don't bring up The False-Flags.

Because that was the False-Pretense to start The Crusades.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I understand where you're coming from.

There are extremely Radical view-points in some Muslims Sects.

Some of them want Jihad(while many may just want Peace); It could be though because of the Western Crusades in the Middle-East.

Peace my friend!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I was raised Christian, I know little about Muslims.

Most Christians I know *excuse* their violence because they think it's justified...do Muslims do the same?

In my world, mostly Christian, I fear Christian violence far more than Muslim violence.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

And of course this was after ww1

So all im saying is who's crusade?
edit on 11-7-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

muslim migration isn't irking me.. my parents immigrated to this country from Russia back in the 70's and were badly discriminated against for decades. Also like I pointed out I have Muslim friends. The truth is like i've been told by Muslims is that they know they obviously cant beat the US militarily in the Jihad so the take over is through political grounds. Did you even read a SINGLE quote from the habbith and qua'raan that I posted? I mean seriously. All it says is KILL KILL KILL. What are you defending? The take over of your country or the fact that when it is taken over their going to say convert or die with a gun to your head. Do you know what happens to christians in Islamic countries? their prosecuted and killed. Its illegal for a christian to step foot in Mecca. Is that true in the US? In Iraq gays are legally hung and murdered for being gay. Is that right to you? In iraq its illegal to build christian churches. If you let the Jihad happen, thats how it will be like in every corner of the globe. Is that what you want?
edit on 11-7-2011 by iBleedSovietR3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

So OP, just curious, what's your solution to this "problem" that you see threatening your very existence?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Jihad on Syria is next.
Then Iran I guess?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
And the bible states that women shall not speak in the church. -.-'

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Any religion that promotes violence or justifies wars is not from our creator. We are all created by our God, why would he want his creations destroyed?

Those verses from the Quran are offensive and any Muslim who doesn't believe in violence should also be offended by those verses. How can Muslims justify their religion as being peaceful when their own book glorifies it?

All religions are judgmental and have blood on their hands. Soldiers use God's name to keep them safe in battle, yet they're going out and killing his creations. These same religions will point to God's ten commandments, yet they go against the "I shall not kill" commandment. No where in that commandment does it say "I shall not kill but only in wars." Religions and governments justify war for their own gains and think God is backing them in battle.

This type of reasoning is skewed.

If you believe Jesus Christ walked this earth to show us how to live in peace, forgive, love one another, and not be judgmental, than why would anyone want to join the military to kill our fellow man?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Currently I don't feel a threat to my existence. I feel a huge threat to all my freedoms that our founding father threw themselves into battle and death for. Any freedoms at all that we are so used to having will be completely demolished in the Jihad if it succeeds. Since Im sensing your little sarcasm let me get rough in my comment- people like you are going to let it succeed with all your blatant lack of understanding and the fact you don't give a poo to even try to understand. Your a sitting duck thats going to get blown out of the water and one day and wonder why his wife isn't allowed to show her hair or face in public, or allowed to drive a car. The gays are going to wonder why there hanging by a rope from their neck, or where their head went. Daughters are going to wonder why their father is allowed to behead them in public because she had sex with her boyfriend.

The true danger right now is lack of understanding. Its ignorance that is going to make us loose. I hate to say it, but its soon going to be us vs. them as sad as that is

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Currently I don't feel a threat to my existence. I feel a huge threat to all my freedoms that our founding father threw themselves into battle and death for. Any freedoms at all that we are so used to having will be completely demolished in the Jihad if it succeeds. Since Im sensing your little sarcasm let me get rough in my comment- people like you are going to let it succeed with all your blatant lack of understanding and the fact you don't give a poo to even try to understand. Your a sitting duck thats going to get blown out of the water and one day and wonder why his wife isn't allowed to show her hair or face in public, or allowed to drive a car. The gays are going to wonder why there hanging by a rope from their neck, or where their head went. Daughters are going to wonder why their father is allowed to behead them in public because she had sex with her boyfriend.

The true danger right now is lack of understanding. Its ignorance that is going to make us loose. I hate to say it, but its soon going to be us vs. them as sad as that is

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lastbleedingvictim

yet women do speak in church. The qua'raan states that men can beat their wives.

the qua'raan says that if your wife or daughter embarrasses you, that you should kill them.. your OWN WIVES AND DAUGHTERS. KILL...

The bible doesn't say a single thing about killing the people that don't worship jesus.
The qua'raan says to kill people that don't believe in allah

Islam is an incredibly violent religion, and I can do this all day telling you about the incredible violence and downright disturbing things it says to do. your point is absolutely moot- in fact you never had one.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Bleed soviet those sentences are in context of the battlefield. You cant just pick up a book and take a few sentences out of it. You have to know the whole book. Those are the rules of engagement and battlefield/wartime rules. They are telling to defend yourself from the enemy and how to fight. Once again you have to look at context. I can pick up any book and take out three sentences out of the most peaceful of books and it will look like the Nazis wrote it. Why? Because you have to look at context. This thread is debunked.

Your sentence:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay the idolators (non believers) wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter of idolators [of non-believers]...and fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

A quick search will show us the sentence preceeding 191: Namely sentence 190:

190. Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors. 191. And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith. 192. But if they cease, Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

You see the sentence 190 before 191? Fight those who fight you, but do not transgress. It means to defend yourself but not become to there level. Thread debunked. You need to look at context. These are battlefield rules.

Your quote:

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

Quran (8:57) - "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember."

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Name of this chapter is "Surah 8. Spoils Of War, Booty." Once again this is what to do during battle when a person is attacked. It is self defense and preservation. This is like saying well the constitution is all about killing because it says in the second amendment that guns are to be allowed.

Your quote:

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

The sentence right after it:

6. If one amongst the Pagans ask thee for asylum, grant it to him, so that he may hear the word of Allah. and then escort him to where he can be secure. That is because they are men without knowledge.

Wait a minute giving asylum? Giving a home and safety to the enemy? No way this can be? LOL dude. You just posted all your stuff from: www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Which is clearly a hate thread and does not take into account the context of these quotations. Its like saying If I heard GW say Nuclear, I would assume he wants nuclear war.

edit on 11-7-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

another argument about being out of context. you simply found one quote and said its "out of context". Your actually not getting the context. "fighting against you", as in not surrendering to Islam. And no these are not in context of a battlefield, and the few that were clearly state this. Battle with who? THE NON BELEIVERS.

Oh It says to KILL NON BELEIVERS UNLESS THEY REPENT oh then if they do? then grant asylum, SO HE CAN HEAR THE WORD OF ISLAM. Dude, you seriously are one of the reasons were loosing already.your completely missing the point of this entire thread which was about the JIHAD

And how do you explain

" the day will come when the rocks will shout out "O believer theres a jew hiding behind me come and kill him"

i really don't feel like re typing quotes but theres so many more... you didn't quote a single thing from the habbith whatsoever, even though its equal to the koran so your point is moot.

I knew everybody was going to have some sort of argument why Im wrong yet theres suicide bombers blowing people up every day "in the name of allah". I guess my posting of this thread is pointless, and proves my point EXACTLY. AL QUEDA HAS STATED THE JIHAD HAS STARTED. THE JIHAD IS THE TAKEOVER OF THE WORLD THROUGH LYING AND KILLING IF NECESSARY. what exactly do you not get about this???
This proves my point, we are losing, and we are going to loose. These responses absolutely prove this. maybe you should be a Jihad activist since this is so okay with you.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I found many. I am showing you that it is not just one. It is not my job to find them all. Your entire thread just got debunked as your primary resource is a hate thread anyway.

Here i found this quote in the US constitution:

"bear Arms"

Clearly the US constitution is saying to use arms on the enemy.

Those quotes you posted are rules about the battlefield. It is called rules of engagement during wartime. Have you read the book "the art of war" by Sun Tzu? Shall I quote from there? Little snippets out of context?
edit on 11-7-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join