It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jihad is in full swing, id say were already loosing. Religion of peace?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
No where in that commandment does it say "I shall not kill but only in wars." Religions and governments justify war for their own gains and think God is backing them in battle.

Actually many Christians argue that "Thou shall not kill" actually refers to murder and not killing in ways that are not murder. Self-defence, Policeman in the line of duty etc.

You'd be surprised how Christians justify killing in one way or another. Governments have the right to kill (war, capital punishment) based on the verse:

Romans 13:2-4
"
But if you do what is evil, be afraid; for it does not bear the sword for nothing; for it is a minister of God, an avenger who brings wrath upon the one who practices evil.
"

^ "It" referring to government.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Nothing has been debunked, i NEVER said ANYTHING about attacking muslins and im pretty tired of you completely uninformed posts. And to say this is "debunked" is retarded becaise as it continues i see more and more great proof of what ive been talking about. Please be kind enough to quote exactley where ive attackes muslims? Good god your immature as hell

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by iBleedSovietR3D

Ive debunked this thead with this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I clearly demonstrated that you took all quotes out of context and these quotes are clearly battlefield rules. One of the chapters where you quoted is a chapter about the rules of battle and spoils of war.

It would be like me taking a page out of the US miltiary training manual and picking one sentence.

In the end this thread has been debunked. Your OP has been debunked period. Unless you can disprove anything I have posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is debunked.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Battlefield rules! - trouble is Islam regards itself as being in a 'war situation' with regards the whole of infideldom, which is why they call the rest of the world as the 'House of War'

We are after all just, satanicly posessed monsters preventing the justice and perfection of a global Islamic Caliphate from emerging.

Only natural and indeed obligatory for all muslims to strive to destroy the infidels grip on the world when possible.

With Muhammed's actions held as the model of perfect righteousmness - ie murder torture rape kidnapping slavery banditry deciet treachery terrorism etc etc.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
i wasnt talking about your family rasining you wrong i think they raised a smart person, i was saying the education you got is wrong and the muslims you know are wrong, i think its wrong to kill, and i i think its wrong to support anyone who kills. Bin Ladin was a horrible man, and if the muslims you know are getting their knowledge from the quran then they are not understanding gods teachings, i support peace and i support anyone and everyone who is for peace. It is not my will or any other muslim i personally know to take lives. I believe in the alevi-bektashi way (shi'as islam) like my family generations before me. I believe in all of gods teachings the bible included and i do not think that the people of the bible or torah are evil and bad. I just think you know some confused people, and for your family who was shipping weapons into bosnia, well what they tell you or told you is false, they probably didnt see or were lied to like the rest of the people. Just so you know the attack on my town was executed by not only serbs, but un forces and greek forces, and the united states government has admitted and just in the last 10 years found out of all the lies the serbs were telling people to make us look like the bad guys. Im not for war, and never will be and my people did evil them selevs, but it wasnt in the name of god it was to protect out families. So im sorry if i offended you or your family not my intent. But i was there and i saw who died and i how they died and why they died. So im done trying to talk to you. You should know better than most people being how your family is from russia. Russia in the end helped us out when they found out they were aiding the serbs in a religous genocide. Have a blessed day my friend and again sorry i offended you not my intent. I would never blame your family for the way you think or feel, it was a hit on your school and the education.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

You claim to have debunked this thread: the OP is taking verses of the Quran out of context to prove his point.

What do you think Islam is? It is a religion built around the Quran and Hadith. The pillars of Islam, Sharia Law and Jihad are all constructed by taking "Out of Context" verses from the Quran and backing them up with hadiths.

Islam is not the Quran, and the Quran is not Islam.

To become a Muslim, you must recite the Shahada: "I testify that there is no god except for Allah, and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah"

You will not find this (shahada) statement or testimony in the Quran, because like the Jihad, it is based on Hadiths.

Islam is based on Hadiths and many of the verses of the Quran are taken out of context to form the religion of Islam.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by iBleedSovietR3D
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

I STUDIED theology Islam mostly for 4 years at one of the most renowned universities in the united states, UCLA.

UCLA...one of the most renowned universities in the US....

I think you might want to go back to class to be honest. Religious folks make me giggle. We all need a boogie man and Muslims obviously keep Christians up at night. If you want to live in fear, be my guest. My God can beat your God up.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by relpobre000

Perhaps you are just not 'getting' it.

“An Islamic regime must be serious in every field,” “There are no jokes in Islam. There is no humour in Islam. There is no fun in Islam.”

Ayatollah Ruhollah Musawi Khomeini

deathby1000papercuts.com...
edit on 14-7-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: addition

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

Perhaps you are just not 'getting' it.

“An Islamic regime must be serious in every field,” “There are no jokes in Islam. There is no humour in Islam. There is no fun in Islam.”

Ayatollah Ruhollah Musawi Khomeini

deathby1000papercuts.com...
edit on 14-7-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: addition

And that quote from the Ayatollah will help people 'get it'? I think I understand what's going on pretty well (though I'm admittedly not a religious scholar like the OP /sarcasm). It has become perfectly acceptable to fear and hate Muslims therefore it's become acceptable to perpetuate ignorant slander against the religion. For every crazy thing a Muslim has done I can show you a Christian that blew something up, or an atheist, or a murderous Shinto etc. etc.
Being ape scat crazy transcends religious, cultural, and geographical boundaries.
Learn to enjoy life, without the fear. Stop spreading the hate. Seriously.
edit on 14-7-2011 by relpobre000 because: no hablo

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Um..........so your solution is to just stick your head up your ass and pretend that everything is just dandy!

I am well aware of just how horrific the legacy of Xtianity has been - or of communism come to that - but the very real and present danger is that Islam is actively working to take over Europe and will succeed in a couple of generations.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

My head is firmly on my shoulders, which is the reason I don't buy into this idea of the evil scourge of Islam taking over Europe. I would like to see some variety of evidence to back up your claims. Even if Islam is on the rise in Europe can you give any reason as to why we should worry? The people that subscribe to this idea are the same ones that are always preaching about the phantom 'gay agenda'.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by relpobre000
Even if Islam is on the rise in Europe can you give any reason as to why we should worry?

Dear Relpobre,
I am not sure if you mean "we" as in people residing in the US, or "we" as in the global we. Why should "we" (all of us) worry? Well similarly to why the Aztec, Inca, Red Indians and all other cultures wiped out by man, christianity and other collonialism.. the shoe is on the other foot as they say.

We should worry because it is an ever increasing tide of people, call it an invasion if you want, who at an extremist level, do not wish to integrate, do not wish to abide by the law of the land and who simply wish to convert.

Socially it is something to worry about. I won't go into the other aspects as I am sure I will be called racist, xenophobic, intolerant etc.. But the simple base facts are that numbers of muslims increase in Europe every year. Out of those who do wish to integrate the % of those who don't also increases (simple maths really) and clashes are inevitable when you take predominantly white caucasians and throw in muslims to the mix. Surely you studied some history right?

I am sure there are examples of places where multiculturalism works.. somewhere anyway, but the real hard truths are it really doesn't. We're tribal and nothing will ever change that fact until society as a whole changes. The only way I see for that to happen is religion to be abolished since it is the basis of the biggest problems in a mixed religious/cultural society.

If you dont get why you should be worried, then perhaps in 10 years time you will.

T

edit on 15-7-2011 by torqpoc because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2011 by torqpoc because: (no reason given)

<< 14  15  16   >>

join