It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jihad is in full swing, id say were already loosing. Religion of peace?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by iBleedSovietR3D
reply to post by mujobektashi

Are you KIDDING. Listen, you sound pretty intelligent and I actually appreciate your posts because you obvious want to debate not just talk sh*t. Really i do very much appresiate it. They DID make it a national headline. Do you not understand these numbrrs? So one in four AMERICAN muslins think suicide bombings okay??!! Thats terrifying. This isnt just "strictly negative sources" THIS IS A POLL OF FACT. ITS A FACT
ONE IN FOUR AMERICAN MUSLIMS UNDER 30 THINK SUICIDE BOMBINGS OKAY.

Actually,9/11 killed more people in one blow thab gang activity will in 50 years.

And do you have any idea how many plots to kill thousands and thousands of people have been FOILED by the CIA, FBI etc. All muslins involved in these foiled attacks were american
edit on 13-7-2011 by iBleedSovietR3D because: (no reason given)

Polls cannot be trusted, ever, you have no way of knowing how it was conducted, bottom line.

And all these foiled plots? Yea the Feds created these "terrorists" over a period of months, bribing them with money and apartments, fueling their anger and rage, giving them phony explosives and resources to see how far they would go.. then they "stop them".

they made them in the first place.. where are the jihadists shooting us malls or destroying infrastructure? lol..

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by iBleedSovietR3D

Let me tell you something yesterday was a bad day for me. Because on july 11 1995 my home town of srebrenica in bosnia was massacured by catholics and christians, i saw 12 people related to me murdered, and i saw 4 more taken away and i havent seen or heard from them since. On that day i lived while 8.345 and couting poeple died the couting is because the ones that were taken to camps are just now being found barried in mass graives. I withnessed this type of hate first hand, and i can never have this kind of hate even though people tell me i should hate and fear all chirtians. Killers are born no matter what religion they are. If muslim kids are raised by crazy muslim people they will be crazy if they are raised by crazy chirsstians they will be crazy, to say the fiath it self is the source is wrong my friend. To put one faith in a catagory of evil is wrong, the faith is not evil islam, chirstianity none of them are evil, evil people who preach them in evil ways are to blame.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Ive lost 6 family members to muslims. Im pretty good friends with 20 different Muslims. I KNOW probably about 60 Muslims. You seem to.think I know nothing aboit islam when i know so mamy, ive studied islam at UCLA for four years.. i mean cmom. From my experience that poll should be mpre like
2 out of 4.. you STILL havent answered why ONE IN FOUR ANERICAN MUSLIMS THINK SUICIDE BOMBING IS OKAY

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

ONE IN FOUR ANERICAN MUSLIMS THINK SUICIDE BOMBING IS OKAY

the nooze told you that, muslims didn't.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I did answer it, i told you, they are stupid uneducated radicals who think its cool to cause someone pain and harm because the way they believe is wrong. All I'm getting at is you can say the same thing about anyone, not just one groupe of people. I dont think your stupid, i just think you were tought the wrong way, i fully admit that people teach my religion the wrong way and translate what is said the wrong way. I do not agree with the english translation of the kuran in many area are the true meanings of the words lost. I think this is a big problem with all of the religous books. They are not learned or thought from the original text. I know your roll is horrific but you cant use that as your only argument to american muslims thinking its ok to bomb people, and out of 60 mulims you know, your telling me they are all bad people?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I cannot BELEIVE you just blamed the murderers of the srebrenica genocides on a GROUP OF CHRISTIANS!!! where in gods name did you get that??? The ARMY carried out these genocides, the Serb Bosnik army to be exact.
thats an absolutley absurd claim as the serb bosnik arny was comprised of people of ALLLL RELIGIONS, NOT JUST CHRISTIANS

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

YOU ARE WRONG ON THAT ONE, I WAS THERE IF YOU WERE MUSLIM YOU WERE KILLED, SEE THATS WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY YOU GO OFF BY WHAT YOU HAVE HEARD, I WAS THERE, I SAW MY MOTHER DIE, MY LITTLE BROTHER TAKEN AWAY, YOU ARE GOING TO TRY AND TELL ME IT WAS A ARMY FULL OFF PEOPLE, IT WAS A GENOCIDE TO BE RIDE OF THE BOSNIAN MUSLIM PEOPLE, EXECUTED BY THE BOSNIAK SERBIAN ARMY WHOS LEADERS WERE CHIRTIANS AND CATHOLICS, THEY BURNED DOWN ALL MUSLIM HOLY PLACES RAPED OUR WOMEN AND KILLED ANYONE WHO WAS MUSLIM, TO SAY THEY HAD MUSLIMS IN THEIR ARMY, YOU ARE KIDDING YOUR SELF AND EVERYTHING YOU HAVE EVERY LEARNED IS FALSE AND THATS WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY, YOU HAVE NO FIRST HAND KNOWLODGE OF THE THINGS YOU SAY, HERE I AM TELLING YOU A FIRST HAND EXPERIECNE AND YOU TELL ME IM WRONG

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I dont think a single one of the Muslims I know are bad people, They are very riligious and think theirbeleifs are in support of allah.and think that they are doing allahs will by supporting jihad, including armed jihad.about 95% ive spolen to aboit the jihad beleive its a world take over by islam and they also want to over throw the us gov. About 40% of all the Muslims I knoe think that martyrdom by suicide bombing is a good thing. 100% of the muslims I know think bin laden was a great muslim. These arent strange crazy muslims, these are university students at one of the most prestigikus unibersitys in the world. And whats this deal about you saying i was.brought up the wrong way? You dont know a godda*mn thing about how my parenta brought me up. They were incredible parents and went through unbeleivable hardships to have me born in this country so f*ck you dude. Seriously, f*ck you dont you ever talk aboit ny parents like that, you can take your quaraan and shove it, right up your a$$. You should repent to jesus now and he may forgive you for following the religion of satan

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

WRONG, ACTUALLY I HAD FAMILY OVER THERE THAT WERE SHIPPING WEAPONS IN FROM RUSSIA. YOU ACT LIKE THE ENTIRE SERB BOSNIK ARMY IS JUST A CRAZY GROUP OF CHRISTIAND AND THATS ABSOLOUTLY NOT TRUE
ONE OF THE BIGGEST POINTS YOUR LEAVING OUT IS THAT THE AREA OF PEOPLE BEING MURDERED WAS ONLY 44% MUSLIM, YOUR NAKING IT SEEM AS IF " 100% CHRISTIAN PRIESTS COME AND KILL 100% MUSLIM TOWN".
THATS HORSESHI*T
edit on 13-7-2011 by iBleedSovietR3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

about 95% ive spolen to aboit the jihad beleive its a world take over by islam and they also want to over throw the us gov. About 40% of all the Muslims I knoe think that martyrdom by suicide bombing is a good thing. 100% of the muslims I know think bin laden was a great muslim.

so... ummm... where are you getting these poll numbers from? You went around taking a poll or something?
\

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FrenchOsage

indeed sir,
radical/fanatical Islam today
is little different from Christianity yesterday.

the most corrupt system of government
in human history is the theocracy.

where questioning the gov is a heresy/sin.

history does not repeat itself
but sometimes it rhymes.

time to throw out all that useless old crap IMO
and try something new.

edit to add having arrived at p16 and read the above.

it was the diseased desire to impose your "truth" and the troglodyte stupidity/servility that caused all those deaths.

FFS, some religious bigot threatens/causes pain, suffering, and/or death to you and yours.

you don't go taking revenge on total strangers you go to the top, kill the head[s] so the body dies, and tear evil out by the roots.

you don't side with one of the causes and perpetuate the evil.

get it through your heads, both sides share full culpability, have a lot of blood on their hands and are guilty of subhuman behavior in a continuous cycle of violence.
meanwhile the false shepherds on both sides continue to reap the benefits and drinking the children's blood.
edit on 13-7-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & important additional comment

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Canadian Muslim: White House infiltrated by Muslim Brotherhood

[url=This is a great speech that everyone should hear. Tarek Fatah is a Canadian-Pakistani Muslim writer who recently beat cancer. Says he:

"In the closing time that I have, I want you to focus - and I hope you can talk to your families and your friends and your neighbors - that when someone says that there is a penetration of jihadi Islamists within Canadian society, do not dismiss it as some right-wing, xenophobic, racist rant."

"Today, in the White House there are three members of the Muslim Brotherhood that influence Obama's policy."[/url]

"The Ikhwan [Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and 'sabotaging' its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions." (Source: An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Brotherhood in North America)

islam-watch.org...:canadian-muslim-white-house-infiltrated-by-muslim-brotherhood&catid=81:acharya &Itemid=58

Muslims are thoroughly organised, dedicated and well funded with a comprehensive long term strategy for the infiltration of the power centres of the western world.

The real issue is those that are enabling them and why - Europe is allready primed for collapse via a jihadi civil war - one that could be sparked off at any time simply by the next M.E war.

edit on 13-7-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: link

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I have the solution.

fight the jihadests to the death.

All of them

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

No, it wasnt the "nooze" , as you so intelligently put it, I discovered this, it was a pew conducted poll

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Seriously, f*ck you dont you ever talk aboit ny parents like that, you can take your quaraan and shove it, right up your a$$. You should repent to jesus now and he may forgive you for following the religion of satan

Ah i get it now what it is all about.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Guys this thread has already been debunked:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is nothing more than what my post here says.

Thread debunked

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

im directly attacking Muslims.

You don't say?

How do you feel about context these days?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I think since not only has this thread been debunked; I can safely say that this is now officially a hate thread.

Bleedsoviet has admitted to targeting Muslims. How bout if someone started a thread hating on Jews or Christians?

There is a difference in criticising the religion but attacking the followers of the religion is entirely hate. This needs to be moved to hoax bin or something.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by maung

I was being sarcastic because he insulted my family

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Fine but this thread has been debunked due to my first post don't you think? Has anyone else been able to disprove it?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join