It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FALL of CHRIST'S CHURCH has begun, ONE WORLD FAITH is almost here.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Interesting find Aprilsky.
My gut feeling is you are correct.
What are the chances of this being a coincedence? Knowing the depths to which our controllers stoop...
Knowing their technology is way in advance of that which is allowed to be accessed by the slaves anything is possible and seems you have found another piece to their puzzle/plan.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
People fear the arrival of the church of SATAN as they call it but most have been worshiping Satan all along, they just don't realise it.

MORNING STAR = LUCIFER

LUCIFER / SATAN

Whose line bears the MARK.

Traditionally, Lucifer is a name that in English generally refers to the devil before being cast from heaven, although this is not the original meaning of the term. In Latin, from which the English word is derived, Lucifer means "light-bearer" (from the words lucem ferre). It was the name given to the dawn appearance of the planet Venus, which heralds daylight. For this meaning, English generally uses the names "Morning Star."

en.wikipedia.org...

MORNING STAR = CHRIST

Revelation 22:16
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

In the above statement Christ clearly states he is from the line of Satan who is Lucifer, the Morning Star.

This is interesting because it states Christ's line represents one of the ones to be sacrificed to the Gods but he is the son of God?

It's easy to get confused and say well hang on a minute how can that be? Easy because the line of Christ is the martyr line ... his line does contain DNA from the Gods so it can fit in with them, the females will be attracted to them and easily manipulated by them.

Christ on the cross represents the sacrifice of the whole line and so who is he saving?

The rest of mankind who get to use this line as the scape goat line. They get royal treatment and their sins over looked for the service they provide.

Christ is a symbol of the sacrificial line. When he dies he became the first fruits …

1 Corinthians 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

This is important because it is the first fruits who are sacrificed and offered up ...

Ezekiel 20:40 For in mine holy mountain, in the mountain of the height of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, serve me: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your oblations, with all your holy things.

Revelation 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

A first fruit is one still true to this original seed type.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

VENUS – is associated with the Pentagram

One of Venuses most astonishing properties is it's graphic to a pentacle. Venus traces a perfect pentacle across the ecliptic sky every eight years. So astonished were the ancients to observe this phenomenon that Venus and her pentacle became symbols of perfection, beauty and the cyclic qualities of sexual love. As a tribute to the magic of Venus, the Greeks used her eight year cycle to organise their Olympic games.

The pentagram - or pentacle is considered both divine and magical by many cultures because if you draw a pentagram, the lines automatically divide themselves into segments according to the Divine Proportion. The ratios of the line segments in a pentacle all equal PHI making this symbol the ultimate expression of the Divine Proportion. For this reason the five-pointed star has always been the symbol of beauty and perfection associated with the goddess and the scared feminine.

Unfortunately the Church launched a smear campaign against the pagan gods and goddesses, recasting their divine symbols as evil and Venuses pentacle became a sign of the devil.

The importance of the symbol is associated with this bible verse …

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Now look at this picture and you will see how when you place this symbol up in the air the Sun clothes it or unites with it …

Image ...

cache.boston.com...

Divine Proportion - Fibonacci Sequence

The number PHI 1.618 is derived from the Fibonacci sequence - a progression famous not only because the sum of the adjacent terms equaled the next term,

1-1-2-3-5-8-13-21

but because the quotients or adjacent terms possessed the astonishing property of approaching the number 1.618 - PHI!

Despite PHI's seemly mystical mathematical origins the truly mind-boggling aspect of PHI was it's role as a fundamental building block in nature. Plants, animals and even human beings all possessed dimensional properties that adhered with eerie exactitude to the ratio pf PHI to 1.

PHI's ubiquity in nature clearly exceeds coincidence and so the ancients assumed the number PHI must have been preordained by the Creator of the universe. Early scientists heralded one-point-six-one-eight as the Divine Proportion.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
JESUS - REPRESENTS A BLOOD LINE

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Therefore it is saying he is before David and he is also the offspring of David in other words he is a blood line.

He also clearly states he is the Morning Star which are this woman - who represents lots of women.

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: (seven stars in the first revelations which stands for morning star.)

So clearly the goddess has been hidden behind Jesus who actually represents her - she is his offspring. Jesus makes it clear he was BEFORE Abraham.

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily,verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

So really the bible is deception but hidden in it is the truth if you really look for it.

Also the Mark was given to Lucifer ...

Some rabbis felt Cain had a horn growing
out of his forehead--like a unicorn...that is, like LILith.
Other stories had Cain given two horns as the "mark" which
God put on his forehead to protect him. It is for the same
reason that Lucifer and his father Satan are depicted with
horns; as "shining ones," they could also be considered as
having horns due to the dual meaning of the Hebrew word.

petragrail.tripod.com...

The Mark is the name of God ie those who carry some of his DNA ...it belongs to the first fruits ...

Revelation 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Revelation 22:4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

It is written on the STONE

Revelation 2:17 To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

The MARK is always said to be in the hand or forehead it is really just a trick.

Also

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The MARK is something that people get all worked up about but it is the Mark of Christ which is the Mark of Lucifer ...father of the Morning Stars. DNA taken in from the Gods in other words.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
STAR WHICH FALL FROM HEAVEN = SATAN'S BLOOD LINE

LILith ... dual nature, part woman, part angel. She may be the offspring of a Fallen Angel, inheriting characteristics of both her parents. That would mean her brother Lucifer or H'ILL is also a hybrid--son of a Fallen Angel and an earthly mother. The rabbis have such a story. The union resulted in two offspring: male and female twins.

The old rabbinical tale involves the angel "Samael," who ruled the 5th heaven, that is, the house of Aries, which is ruled by Mars as a rising star. Samael left Mars and came to the earth where he encountered Eve in the Garden. As an Incubus, he fathered Cain and Cain's twin sister, "LULuwa," by Eve. The Hebrew ending "-uwa" means "of Eve" or simply "a woman." It is similar to "-ith" in LILith. In Hebrew, "LIL-ith" and "LIL-uwa" have the same basic meaning.

The Jewish legend about Cain and his sister LULuwa or LILith implies that Cain is Lucifer, the shining one, the light-bearer, H'ILL. Was Cain known to "shine" or "glow"? Could he inherit some kind of angelic "ILLumination" from his legendary father Samael? It seems he may. Genesis twice states, in the Hebrew of chapter 4, that Cain "GLOWED GREATLY, and his countenance fell" after God failed to react to his sacrifice offering in the same dramatic way He had to Abel's.

petragrail.tripod.com...

ISIS AND OSIRIS

It is well known that Lilith is the Hebrew version of Isis, but few realize that the word used for Cains' "wife" in Genesis 4 is "ISh'T" which became "Auset" in Egyptian and "Isis" in Greek. Cains' "wife" IS Isis, ie Lilith. Now we see these twins BOTH exiled, and as twins, BOTH must have been "shining."

petragrail.tripod.com...

The myths and legends of Greece, India and South America describe the rule of Osiris and Isis.” The Mighty Osiris and Isis walked into the Egyptian Valley out of nowhere and assumed command.’ They were taller and more imposing than the men of the time, with long blond hair, marble like white skin and remarkable powers that enabled miracles”.

www.articlesafari.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
SUMERIAN LILITH

LILith is "Lilitu" in the Sumerian texts. A terra-cotta relief of Lilitu shows her with a 'beehive'-shaped helmet or headress. She has three-toed feet like a bird or falcon (or dinosaur/dragon?). Her body is nude and voluptuous, thus seductive. She has long hair and a pair of falcon wings. At either side are a pair of owls, which are birds
of prey, night-hunters famed for vigilance & wisdom. Her feet stand on jackals, known for their plaintive crying in the night.

4.bp.blogspot.com...

HEBREW LILITH

The wife/sister of Lucifer. Queen of the Underworld and of witches. Queen of the succubi, who ravished men in their sleep for their seed to reproduce "Lilem" or demons. Sucked the blood of young children and of girl babies. She is the "Night Mary" who brings "terror by night" and nightmares. The rabbis say that Lilith led Lucifer into rebellion and caused his fall.

PSEUDEPIGRAPHAL LILITH

Called "Luluwa"--a version of "Lilith" in Hebrew--she was the twin sister and wife of Cain. Would "shine" or "glow brightly" or perhaps have horns like her twin brother. Said to be the offspring of Samael or Satanail, now called Satan. Cain's nickname "H'ILL" or "The Shining One" is male form of "Lilith" in Hebrew. Exiled for murder, which she is said to help cause. Liluwa was noted for her great beauty when she was young. As offspring of an angel, said to have powers of flight and
shape-shifting, and to be very tall. Their line noted for cannibalism and drinking blood. Luluwa is blamed for Cain's downfall.

ROMAN LILITH

Libitina, or "little Libi," apparently derived her name from the semitic root "L'B" which meant "fat" or "whitish" in color. The name relates to Lilith's association with the pale light of the moon. In the case of Libitina, she lived in the Underworld and was the Roman version of Persephone, goddess of witches, wife of Pluto. This would
correspond exactly to the Hebrew story of Lilith as the mate & sister of Lucifer.

GREEK LILITH

Persephone was the Queen of the Underworld. Also known by the very likely older name "Pro-Serpentina" meaning "Proceeded from a Serpent" --that is, the Serpent's Daughter.

petragrail.tripod.com...

SUMERIAN GODDESS LILITH

I have heard people say they think Lilith is Lucifer.

Lucifer is the torch bearer and so this kind of makes sense and yet again makes the devil into nothing more than an ordinary woman because this is who Lilith represents again, the Morning Stars, who are just ordinary woman who know not who they are. There are so many Aliases ...

We come across Lilith with birds of wisdom (owls), kings of beasts, She holds the rod and ring of Sumerian royal authority.

4.bp.blogspot.com...

Lilith was the female aspect of one of the night wind spirits, one of a group of benevolent spirit guides called Lili (Lilitu) or Lama (Lamastu). These spirits were originally associated with guarding the gateway between the spiritual and physical realms and were found on temple doorways. Lilith, being a guide to the wisdom of immortality, is represented holding the Rings of Shem; these are the oldest symbols used to show one who has gained immortality by passing through the Underworld to gain the sacred wisdom of the Tree of Knowledge.

As a guardian and dispenser of the Temple Mysteries, Lilith was the original Scarlet Woman, and her priestesses engaged in sex magick with the priesthood and noblesto bring about spiritual transformation that led to illumination, along with the regeneration of the physical body to prolong life. These Mysteries included a type of physical alchemy involving the menstrual blood of the priestesses. While the term Scarlet Woman originally referred to menstrual blood, it became interwoven with another ancient symbol of divine power, red hair. Many ancient cultures believed that red hair denoted one whose ancestors intermarried with demons or angels, thus giving a greater than average psychic/spiritual power.

Glossary of Sumerian names and how they were repeated ...

Ereshkigal: (Greek Persephone; Roman Proserpina; Norse Hel) Queen of the netherworld

www.lost-history.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
John 15:

1 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes[a] so that it will be even more fruitful. 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.

5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6 If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 8 This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

9 “As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. 10 If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. 11 I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. 12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. 16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. 17 This is my command: Love each other.

Yeshua is filled with and represents in this world the Spirit of Peace and Love. In all the passages that say one must be a Christian to progress, its really about interpretation. And any language that could be found otherwise is the bloodlines choosing carefully what passages and language to use in attempt to control and separate people.

As the Spirit of Peace and Love, its very clear, there are two lanes to the road in this earthschool. Here we are becoming. Love or its opposite. The tests are about the Power of Love or the Love of Power. Love is kind, gentle, forgiving, giving, charitable, understanding, patient. Love equalizes and goes the extra mile. Love sees through traps and corruption as well. Love is Good for the Sake of Being Good, not for a reward. Love never retaliates.

Those who are walking the path of Peace and Love, Unconditional Love, and wish to help others,are to pray and seek and be Filled with The Holy Spirit, and guided, even miracles happen.

There is progression and regression as the outcome of earth school, though I'm praying for all to be healed and forgiven. Lack of love, even seeking truth, and allowing oneself to be controlled in fascism and just believing corruption's version of truth in the media, is shrinking your consciousness. Love and Equality and Being Aware grows our consciousness. We're to help others wake up and strive to Spread Peace, :Love, Equality and Freedom.
edit on 9-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
LUCIFER AND LILITH

The ONLY Biblical text (Is 14:12) that mentions "Lucifer"
is referring in the Hebrew to a human being named "H'ILL" or
"The ILL" (meaning "The ILLumined One"). The actual name is
"H'ILL." "Lucifer" is a LATIN TRANSLATION of the meaning of
the Hebrew name "H'ILL" or "The ILLumined One." So there is
NO ONE named "Lucifer" at all; his name is "H'ILL"--and that
itself is not really a name, but a DESCRIPTION of a MAN who
has the odd characteristic of SHINING or GLOWING.
Nowhere
does the text identify this person as Satan or even an angel
as such. It is a text about the King of Babylon at the time
of the end of this age, and it expressly calls "Lucifer" or
"H'ILL" a "MAN" (Is 14:16): "Is this ["Lucifer"] the MAN who
made the nations tremble?"

If "H'ILL/Lucifer" is the HUSBAND of LILith--as Israeli
Rabbi Herzl Rosenblum of Tel Aviv insists--then Isaiah is
prophesying about LILith's mate appearing at the end of the
age and ascending "above the stars...above the heights of
the clouds..."
[Is 14:13,14) [The new 'Original Bible' text of Isaiah by Dr. James D. Tabor intimates the existence of LILith with H'ILL/Lucifer in Is 14; he renders his mate as,
"the exactress of gold"--a detail Zechariah Sitchin fans
will find familiar.]

If LILith's mate--H'ILL/Lucifer is expected to appear at
the end of this age, could she also make an appearance? Is
she just a woman?
(many women?)

petragrail.tripod.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
John 15:

1 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes[a] so that it will be even more fruitful. 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.

5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6 If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.

It's interesting you would post that ... I mean really ... read it from the King James version which is not meant to be altered ... you realise this I gather ...

John 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
John 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
John 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
John 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
John 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

Your totally EVIL book has been softened but it is still the same EVIL book!
edit on 9-7-2011 by AprilSky because: format

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky

Originally posted by Mividau
Not trying to sound rude, but where are you heading with this.
I am not saying niether testimants where manipulated but
you sound a little anti semetic.

Actually I am not anti-Semitic as you call it but I can clearly see that Europeans were tricked into giving up their own beliefs and actually forced to accept Jewish beliefs.

The Church carried this on with witch hunts and all sorts of carry on... it is pure evil no matter how you try and dress it up and put a pretty bow on it.
edit on 9-7-2011 by AprilSky because: spelling

Sorry LOL, New here and trying to figure out how to load an avatar.
So it took me a lil while to relize you responded to me.

I apologize if I made you feel like I was calling you out as being anti semetic.
That was not my intentions, but the undertones sound to be.
But after reading you're second post I relized what you were saying so I greatly apologize to you.

How ever I do not agree Rome was tricked into doing anything they didnt want to do.
Constantine actually manipuletd the books and scriptures to form his own Religion based
on paganisim, judisim and christian beliefs.

So what we see today are the fruits of the evil that was potrayed back then.
And there were evils dont to the torahs as well, which JESUS himself spoke up against.
Like I said, Evil men will manipulate it to fullfill their own lusts for power and greed.
edit on 9-7-2011 by Mividau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Matthew 13. The Parable of the Sower.

This entire passage is about the programming of this world, and the corrruption, all the the things we are taught that are distortions and shrink our awarness and true sight. What in the movie the Matrix, was typified by the woman in the red dress, a symbol in free masonry.

What does this Woman in Red Dress represent?

All that distracts us from the simple answers that really count, Love and Kindness, Equality and Sharing Without Expectation or Forcing or Slavery (ie. lodgings for forced work for corporations, not as a birthright on this planet like all of nature).

We need to weed our gardens. This does not mean people. This means in this dualistic school of opposition, those negative things that are in us, making it hard to choose the right thing, things that cause us trouble. We are currently two things, we must become one.

The separation of the elements, the light squares and the dark squares.

A loving person that ignores all dark things in religions, in poltics and economics, in all models and all systems, that only chooses the light sqares, and knows the others are distortions if taken to mean what they're suggesting, can read from any book and see the light in it.

Again its about regression or progression. Those who work to see clearly, ask and pray as Yeshua suggested for their sight to be healed. In other words, pray, seek, see through the world and its trap, question everything including in Scriptures. That stirring of compassion in your heart that is troubled by something IS THE SPIRIT GUIDING YOU.

So, this is about seeing through the world and striving to Grow Our Love and Equality, and Kindness for others. And take the world, and the big screen tv's when there are people starving, out of our eyes, and right winged politics or even left winged fascism, for its supposed to be about Equality and Freedom in equal measures, not under the rule of banksters and corrupt governments.

This school is the testing ground.

40 “As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. 41 The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. 42 They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear.

This could be called the harvest. It is to me about the separation of elements, the transformation, when the Family, Father/MotherSon, and Brothers and Sisters from beyond the universe, Goodness and Love show up. Earth is going to rise up, the transformation is going to happen.

There is going to be a frequency match for people. We are creating our next step here. There are infinite realms, in this holographic universe school, and we are pulled to the frequency we are operating at, with Love. Work at raising your unconditional love and kindness and ask/pray/seek, to whoever you call Love and Goodness/God, Pray for the Spirit of Peace and Love to fill you, ask for Love to guide you each day, and always try to overcome arguments, work through all the problems and relationship problems, shine Love. Find the peace and love and live consciously, not on automatic.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

I don't like the KJV, and never read it. Its not my cup of tea, thee's and thou's. I preferred my older Catholic bibles, written in clear journalistic style english, and the New International Version. The writing appeals more. Though I can read back and forth and find the meaning or interpretation to be the same and mean the same thing.

Though you c understand how much is distorted by words, and by what is chosen to be in the bible. But what is there, if you have Love and see with a positive understanding, you will read what Yeshua meant, for he is his Higher Self, from the Beyond. He the Family of Light.

I've been Catholic, then Protestant, now am my own Quantum Physics Christian. One thing I will never do is buy into their Law of One type, new religion. Yeshua showed the way back home. Budda was also a great teacher.

A prime mission within me, is to recognize those creating a new religion, we didn't come here to do that, in fact it makes one a renegade.

The prime mission is to free the planet, and that is to shine the Love that is in the teachings, and disregard all negative things. To see wisely, with love.

Also, even athiests can go home. It has to do with being Loving, Kind, and striving for Equality. Athiests who are kind and loving people, not harming ohters, are being Good for the Sake of Being Good, not for the sake of reward. The tests really are, the Power of Love or the Love of Power. To me the religions are an attempt to control people, and spirituality, even hault progression in forcing obedience and making God warring, when the Good Family are no such thing, and only filled with the Highest Love and Kindness, and Could not even hurt a fly. Pure Unconditional Love and Kindness and Peace.

When the Family show up, Infinite Love and Light Beyond Understanding, we won't be able to stand in the Frequency of this Light. There will be a transfiguration, a separation of elements. And the shadow will also show.

It will be a frequency match up.

No matter what anyone says, in infinity I do not believe that the Family do not have a plan for each and every soul including those who are doing wrong and harming. I believe that every single soul will progress in "time", but that free will is involved. The outcome of regression is so much unhappiness, being harmed by the negative entities, people need to wake up to what they're becoming here. What the Spirit is that Fills them, what Light they are seeing with. And shine Love Light.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Look, while it is clearly obvious you have a good heart and you choose to see good in things and this is highly commendable, I want to point out some truths to you.

The parables in the bible are LITERAL they speak of a race of people who fruits and who will be harvested. I am sure you will scuff and think I have gone mad but follow me here...

The "WORD" of God actually means the sperm of God. People today do not understand what things meant years ago and so they don't see the double meaning in things and the real meanings fly over their heads.

WORD -

WORD - In Greek "word" the "Logos." refers to the life giving semen coming from the top of the erect Sacred Mountain (phallus).

sacredsemen.com...

Here is a passage from a book on Greek philosophy.

919 - The Logos is said to contain all our nr (the creative fire, contains all the "seminal reasons") and God or the fire, as the "seminal reason" which when "the whole substance" is transformed though air into water, remains behind "as such" ie as fire, which is cosmic sperma - in the moisture). Page 65

books.google.co.nz... ei=8I7sSqW3D4bQsQOlw-DeCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6&ved=0CB8Q6AEwBTgK#v=onepage&q&f=false

There are many more references on Google which confirm that the WORD of God actually refers to his seed ie sperm which also means something sown in Greek, the general feel is that it is talking about the line or seed of God, the BLOOD LINE of Christ.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.

It's pretty obvious really.

Also "Word" in Matthew ... Jesus said only his disciples were to know what the parables mean and for those without it was not to know so if you are not a disciple you don't know what they mean, because that is a secret being kept from you?

Matthew 13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

Matthew 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

He also goes about people hereith not the word ... hmm because the WORD is not a word which is spoken ... that's why.

edit on 9-7-2011 by AprilSky because: removed words

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I just relized something
Wasnt Roman Chatholoisim, Constatine's attempt at a one world religion.
Let me know if I am off here but He meshed everything into one pot.
So everyone could be happy.

So todays Christanity is almost a One World Religion.
Sorry I know its BAD WHEN I THINKETH

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Jesus WAS a Jew, from the line of David and to accept him is to accept the whole bible and Jews as masters! the chosen race ... and all of that stuff.

I'm not sure where you get this from, it's nonsense. Most Christians are not subservient to the Jews nor do they think faith in Christ means accepting anyone as their masters. This is like saying that if I vote the son of a Catholic into office I am accepting Catholics as my masters. Broken logic is broken.

People claim Jesus was such a wonderful peaceful teacher, somehow they manage to over look a pile of evil passages said by him ...

Same could be said for almost any ancient religion. I mean don't get me wrong I like seeing religious BS pointed out but to use it to hold up some vast wildly out-there conspiracy... I don't know.

that in 325 A.D not very long after the supposed time of Christ,

I'm sorry wait what... 300 years is "not very long"? Yes there were vast disagreements about who or what Jesus is before the Romans came together to create a Christian canon. Some said he was gods son, others that he himself was divine, some that he was just a man with supernatural abilities, etc etc.

these people behave like they think the bible arrived by facsimile from Heaven.

As much as I love pointing out how wrong biblical literalists are and how silly their beliefs seem to the rest of us I'm still not sure about the whole conspiracy element, but hey this is ATS, what would it be without it's wild ideas.

I kid you not ... the paper is always fill with ignorant people calling for this and I'm not sure that they won't get their own way???

So what? You'd prefer the denominations to be divided and fighting amongst each other instead of using this disaster to come together as a community. Only a conspiracy theorist would see something sinister about people unifying to get along better after a disaster :bnghd:

in a land not known for seismic activity ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01e86b401205.jpg[/atsimg]

The entire Earth's surface is known for seismic activity, our crust is made up of giant plates floating over molten material.

This is a huge stupid illuminati type torch

Gotta be honest here, it looks more like a tornado of leafs to me.

Okay one last thing to add before I go, a one world faith will never fly, at least not for me. I would never want to have the kind of faith most religions espouse. Belief without evidence is definitely not for me.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

They are NOT literal. They aren't even literal to the PAPAL authorities or the theologists. I spent my teenage years actually READING the books on theology in the Church library. They are metaphors. Acknowledged often to have been written thousands of years after events in the bible. They are works of fiction mostly, based on myth, that you must believe the theme from.

Now, go deep into the rabbit hole, and realize, there are many interpretations. SInce my teenage years if I couldn't see past the literal interpretation, and saw something negative I just renounced it as as a lie made by the leaders of the world.

However, theologians live in the world of interpretation. I wouldnt be going to any fundamentalist church. Something to do with IQ, being an abstract thinker.

The majority Christian on the planet is Catholic. The mainstream Protestant Churches are: Anglican, Lutheran, United, etc. They are all abstract and metaphorical in their interpretation and I've read the theological differences between Catholic and Mainstream, not fundamental Christian, which is a minority by the way, in theology. Namely that Catholic speak of needing to do Good Works, not by faith alone. And I agree with that part: Since The Good Works Are Even More Important Than The Faith!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

Constantine was a pagan and I suspect pressure was brought to bear on him and he buckled and when buckling he attempted to keep as much as he could from his own religion but the up shot was everyone adapted and converted to a form of Judaism in fact.

edit on 9-7-2011 by AprilSky because: added words

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
FIRE - SYMBOLISM

This is a very important symbol and it scares people and so needs to be addressed.

In Revelations in the bible I think you will find there is three types of FIRE ... none is which are literal, there is never any burning going on.

The lake of fire burning with brimstone:

To be thrown into the great lake of fire burning with brimstone, or hell as many know it as is not as most understand ... it is not an actual lake of burning fire and brimstone (sulfur) as in lava.

To understand the real meaning you have to understand that the lake of fire is a pool which is full of the “Sparks of life.” Creating a great mass of fire or a burning lake of fire. A spark of life, is the sperm from which you came and which resides in the pool of the burning lake until it is sent forth to become a life and when that life is extinguished it returns to the burning lake, waiting to be reborn, this is from Greek philosophy.

books.google.co.nz... i=8I7sSqW3D4bQsQOlw-DeCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6&ved=0CB8Q6AEwBTgK#v=onepage&q=cosmic%20&f=false

At the end of the world there is the Conflagration (great fire) which brings about the renewal of the world, a huge amount of life is to be extinguished and will go on to be reborn or started anew, this is also symbolised by the phoenix which burns and is born a new from it's ashes.

SCARFICAL FIRE

Vedic beliefs

Vedic civilization was centred in the northern and northwestern parts of the Indian subcontinent
during the period which the Vedas, texts related to early Indo-Aryan religion, were being composed, during the period of roughly 1500 BC to 500 BC.

Their religious beliefs held that “The relationship between humans and the deity was one of transaction, with (the sacrificial fire) taking the role of messenger between the two.”

en.wikipedia.org...

Alchemy symbol for the element of Fire:

In the practicing alchemists point of view, fire is a catalyst to both initiating and completing metaphysical demonstrations. This symbol signifies upward mobility, forward motion, rising flames and aspirations to solar embodiment (in both literal and philosophical senses). To move into the energy of fire is to be utterly consumed, transformed and lifted out of limitation (vis a vis: smoke rising – also bringing to mind the symbolic message of the phoenix in alchemical literature).

Symbol image

www.whats-your-sign.com...

www.whats-your-sign.com...

Notice this is an upright triangle, the shape of a pyramid

The third type of Fire

I think it relates to the passion that BURNS between the woman and the God, as well as the transaction and transformation that happens to the women which is also symbolised by FIRE.

Can be seen symbolized here ... in an image of Baphomet.

en.wikipedia.org...:Baphomet.png

Also this Burning is spoken of in Revelations.

Revelation 14:10 ... shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Revelation 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. (movies usually show the MARK on a woman)

Revelation 18:18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city (women of a certain type) is like unto this great city!

Revelation 19:3 And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

Further evidence that it is the woman that BURNS is shown here ..

Revelation 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Revelation 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

So she is the sacrificed lamb who is seen with the beast with seven heads (probes) which go with her seven eyes! Openings - actually there is only six, one is accessed twice and the two are breasts which are not usually considered openings.

Revelation 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads (probes?)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

They are NOT literal.

I beg to differ Jesus said there is a mystery to the parables ...

Matthew 13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

Matthew 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

I beg that is what it is...

We shall see and very soon probably.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The jews created their lie about being the chosen and the romans created christ to have a piece of the pie.......its all fiction

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join