It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FALL of CHRIST'S CHURCH has begun, ONE WORLD FAITH is almost here.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
THE HARVEST

Often symbolised with the grim reaper who swings a huge scythe on the death card in the tarot pack.

Here the bible talks about it ...

Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Revelation 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Revelation 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Revelation 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Revelation 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Revelation 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

This relates to the gruesome harvest verses.

Revelation 14:15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

Revelation 14:16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

Revelation 14:17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

Revelation 14:18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

Revelation 14:19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

Revelation 14:20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
GOD DEMANDS SACFICES AT THE END OF THE WORLD

We all know that the early part of the bible is full of all these sacrifices that God demanded be done to prove obedience and loyalty to him and that supposedly the evil God of the old testament was replaced with a sweet God of the new testament who had forgiven all …

Why then are sacrifices and the harvest still spoken of?

First fruits are people!!!

Leviticus 2:12 As for the oblation of the firstfruits, ye shall offer them unto the LORD: but they shall not be burnt on the altar for a sweet savour.

Ezekiel 20:33 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:

Ezekiel 20:34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Ezekiel 20:35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.

Ezekiel 20:36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord GOD.

Ezekiel 20:37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:

Ezekiel 20:38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Ezekiel 20:39 As for you, O house of Israel, thus saith the Lord GOD; Go ye, serve ye every one his idols, and hereafter also, if ye will not hearken unto me: but pollute ye my holy name no more with your gifts, and with your idols.

Ezekiel 20:40 For in mine holy mountain, in the mountain of the height of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, serve me: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your oblations, with all your holy things.

Ezekiel 20:41 I will accept you with your sweet savour, when I bring you out from the people, and gather you out of the countries wherein ye have been scattered; and I will be sanctified in you before the heathen.

Revelation 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. (this means true to the type inbred in them via the advanced humans, these are known as the Morning Stars)

The supposed rapture is nothing more than people being sacrificed … bit on the nose really.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I believe you are missing the boat here,all religons will soon be gone ,because they are the entities that teach individualism in order that the minds of people can be easier manipulated,an individual has been cut off from the herd,and we have all been taught through religons that we were born with god given rights to be individuals-----hold on a minute here---you BELIEVE --in god because you hope he is real,so you believe you are a rightful individual based on an assumption you have about something someone who might or might not exist somehow tells you???

That my friends is swiss cheeze for an idea.

A new one world belief system based on humanitarian concepts and direction aligned with nature and natural concepts will replace seperatist idealogical fantasy based orgainised cults that we see today masquarading as so called religons.

There will be no more religous wars,those days are over,a new dawn is here and those religons that exist today that cannot find the ways or means to get on board will become extinct.

Nature doesnt lie and is humanities only true guide,the answers to all of our questions from our creation to our afterlife lay within the natural rules and understandings of mother nature.We need each other and to be syncronised with the nature of our planet and the universe and all it has to offer,we must sacrifice fantasy religons or we will surely all perish by our own hands directed by a ficticious god ,an imaginary idea will sentence humanity to extinction.

It is like a virus ,this religous illness.

Humanity created religons to allow for a meeting place of like minds,a social environment of safety in numbers,NEVER was religon meant to turn into the monster it is today.

humanity will erase religons for the same reason they were created ,need or lack of need as is the case with religon,we dont need that particular social meeting place and religon cant survive on the internet which is where humanity is meeting now.

Thank motherearth these institutions will soon be absorbed by the natural path of humanity.

All thanks to the internet ,and the real TRUTH---humanities TRUTH.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
CHRISTIAN RELIGION BASED ON QUEEN SEMIRAMIS.

And in regards to the worship of the moon goddess Semiramis, the so called queen of heaven. The cakes to the QUEEN OF HEAVEN were round and on them was cut a cross in honor of the sun god, and they were offered to the queen of heaven and today we call them “hot cross buns.” (Read Jeremiah 7:16-18). The forty days of “weeping for Tammuz” became Lent and at the close of Lent came Easter Sunday. The prophet Ezekiel was shown even greater abominations. (Read Ezekiel 8:12-18). This goddess Ishtar (Easter) came to be known as the goddess of springtime as in “new life,” or as history records it, the “goddess of reproduction.” The pagans would go to some mountain side early Sunday morning and worship this goddess as the sun was rising in the east. They gave themselves to immorality and indecency of every description. The eggs and rabbits were used as symbols of fertility and germination and hence “new life.” It all came into the Church gradually and was all blessed by the Catholic Church and given to the world. And some people wonder why God calls the Catholic Church Babylon!

“The use of temples, and these dedicated to particular saints, and ornamented on occasions with branches of trees; incense, lamps, and candles; votive offerings on recovery from illness; holy water; asylums; holydays and seasons, use of calendars, processions, blessings on the fields; sacerdotal vestments, the tonsure, the ring in marriage, turning to the East, images at a later date, perhaps the ecclesiastical chant, and the Kyrie Eleison are all of pagan origin, and sanctified by their adoption into the Church.” — An Essay on The Development of the Christian Doctrine John Henry “Cardinal Newman” p.373.

www.the-ten-commandments.org...

Transmogrification

Transmogrification - The vestiges of pagan religion in Christian symbology are undeniable. Egyptian sun disks became halos of Catholic saints. Pictograms of Isis nursing her miraculously conceived son Horus became the blueprint for the modern images of the Virgin Mary nursing Baby Jesus. Virtually all the elements of the Catholic ritual - the mitre, the altar, the doxology and the communion, the act of "God-eating" - were taken directly from the earlier pagan mystery religions.

Nothing in Christianity is original . The pre christian God Mithras - called her son, the son of God and the light of the world - was born on December 25 died, was buried in a rock tomb, and then resurrected in three days. The date December 25 was also the birthday of Osiris, Adonis and Dionysus. The new born Krishna was presented with god, frankincense, and myrrh. Even Christianity's weekly holy day was stolen from the pagans.

Originally Christianity honoured the Jewish Sabbath on Saturdays but Constantine shifted it to coincide with the pagans veneration day of the Sun. To this day churchgoers attend services on Sunday morning with no idea that they are there on account of the pagan Sun God's weekly tribute - Sunday.

A trident projecting from the head of baby Jesus on a Roman Catholic Madonna and child image. This in fact originally represented Queen Semiramis and Nimrod her husband/son. See the origin of sun worship and Babylon. Also notice the hand how it is displayed with two fingers and thumb prominent, another way of symbolizing the trident, a Satanic hand sign, symbolic of occult powers, also used by high Church officials and priests in various blessings invoking the sign of the cross by motioning their right hand with two fingers and thumb casually extended. It is also found in freemasonry of which origins can be found in the Catholic Church.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Now I won't be following any new religion. I like the wonderful teachings of my Brother Yeshua, whose name from everything I can tell is Yeshua Ben Joseph, the founder of the Nazarenes, and who did not come to set up a religion run by wolves, or a rule of Law. In fact, he wrote in the sand with his finger when they brought up the Laws, to show all our universal cosmic gnostic laws and most of the laws of the land that were not basic common laws ,thou shalt not harm others, were distortions. That the True Creator(s), or Good/God Family, the true Higher Ups were watching over. And that all that is Theirs belong to each and to us, if we attempt to see the Lesson of Peace and Love before us and walk with this Spirit, and in this way.

I also love the messages of Budda and interesting writings of Vedas, and Native Indigneous Peoples.

It is the Good Work that is needed, and putting into practice, growing your consciousness, seeing through the world, saying No To War, and forgiveness that is needed.

It is sharing, and doing good by others, like the early Christians modeled. One cannot just say, Christ Jesus is my savior, if one doesnt attempt to walk in His footsteps. It is by Good Works, the fruit of the tree, we are known.

And all of this is true, whether Christ is real, or metaphor, or both. The same is said for Budda.

No, they won't be handing me another fairy tale, for they can't top the message of Love Yeshua gave us.

What they can do is come clean on all their corruptions, put the real tech to use healing people and equalizing, empower groups of citizens to run things, equally men and women and step down, redistributing all things. And repent for harming others and their own families. They are the same bloodlines from Egyptian Royalty and in a mess of black magick and corruption. They summon and are visited by negative entities some are convinced are ET's and that by doing bad to others they are doing good, and they even put one of their own children to a torturous ritualistic death in each family.

They will not be coming up with a new religion for me thank you very much.

Just weed out the killing and wars, retaliation and an eye for an eye in the ones we already have. And be spiritual rather than religious.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all

A new one world belief system based on humanitarian concepts and direction aligned with nature and natural concepts will replace seperatist idealogical fantasy based orgainised cults that we see today masquarading as so called religons.

There will be no more religious wars, those days are over,a new dawn is here and those religions that exist today that cannot find the ways or means to get on board will become extinct.

While I think that is all very wonderful I do wonder if the elite do in fact hide a very evil knowledge of real gods and their religion is based on sharing and yet not sharing this truth.

Your belief although wonderful and full of love will probably not happen because if anything religion has more TEETH now than ever before.

Yes, the Christian religion is losing ground and seems set to disappear however the Islamic religion is very very powerful.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
CONSTANTINE was the FIRST POPE

Many changes took place in this Babylonian pagan church. Under Constantine, the pagans were permitted to bring their statues and idols of Semiramis, “The Queen of Heaven”, and Nimrod, “Baal”, “The Sun God', into the Church. The names were changed to the Virgin Mary, “Queen of Heaven” and little Jesus, “The Sun God.”

For example: Is this Catholic image Mary and baby Jesus or is it Semiramis, (see link)

“The Queen of Heaven” and son Nimrod? Note the pagan trident symbol from the head of what is supposedly baby Jesus and that the hand is displayed with two fingers and a thumb prominent, being another way of symbolizing the trident and is a Satanic hand sign symbolic of occult powers. This is also used by high Church officials and priests in blessings invoking the sign of the cross by motioning their right hand with two fingers and thumb casually extended. It is also found in freemasonry of which origins can be found in the Catholic Church. The Catholic Church erroneously say that Peter was the first so called Pope of this Papal system but in fact it was really Constantine. So under Constantine as its first Pope, the Roman Catholic Institution as we know it today had its beginning.

www.the-ten-commandments.org...

The Catholic Church is supposed responsible for the creation of Islam because was it founded by Mohammad who was married to a rich Roman catholic when he was 25 and she was 40. There is a great deal of similarities between the Catholic faith and Islam especially in regard to the Virgin Mary worship.

"The Immaculate Conception of Mary is, according to Catholic doctrine, the conception of the Virgin Mary without any stain ("macula" in Latin) of Original Sin. It is one of the four dogmas in Roman Catholic Mariology. Under this aspect Mary is sometimes called the Immaculata (the Immaculate One), particularly in artistic contexts.

The third chapter of the Qur'an states beliefs in both the Immaculate Conception of Mary and the Virgin birth of Jesus. The Qur'an mentions Mary over 30 times, traces her genealogy to Abraham and Noah and states the belief in her Immaculate Conception.

George Sale reports, in his translation of the Qur'an, that the Immaculate Conception had long been an Islamic tradition.

en.wikipedia.org...

How the Vatican created Islam. The astonishing story from an ex-Jesuit priest, Alberto Rivera, which was told to him by Cardinal Bea while he was at the Vatican.

video.google.com...#

The Secret behind The Secret Societies by Walter Veith

Just as almost all religions came from ONE ORGINAL SOURCE so shall it return?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
CATHOLIC CHURCH - JESUITS

The Jesuits founded the Illuminati and the Freemasons all of these organizations are controlled by the Catholic Church.

The new world order goals are ....

Modus Operandi of the order

"The activities of The Order are directed towards changing our society, changing the world, to bring about a New World Order. This will be a planned order with heavily restricted individual freedom, (fascism) without Constitutional protection, without national boundaries or cultural distinction."

Jesuits are in control of everything, run by the black pope, for the front organisation "The Catholic Church."

Jean Baptist Janssens 1946 to 1964 was the superior general of the Society of Jesus and he was also the commander of ...

The Sovereign Military order of Malta.
Scottish rite Shiner
Freemasonry
The order of the Illuminati
The knights of Columbus
The knights of the Ku Klux Klan
"'B'nai B'rith - Jewish .... en.wikipedia.org...

The nation of Islam and it's private army called "The fruit of Islam"
The Mafia commission
Opus Dei

Along with a host of lesser brotherhoods.

SHRINERS are at the top level of the Masons, at the 33 degree.

Shriner, is a shorthand term for Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, established in 1870, at this level the bible is replaced with the KORAN.

I include the above just to show you that the world is not run by a bunch of fat old white Christians,

I doubt it ever has been, at the upper levels, the elite cross all racial boundaries and all religious boundaries.

They subscribe to the TRUTH, a truth most of us can only glimpse.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

That White Horse/Pale Hores and the tarot or even mason cards should give a big clue as to whose hands the distortions have come from and the controlling religions. They took a real light, Yeshua, and used him as their new "sungod", because He was real, a higher up here to show us the way, and a very good man, who served others and His words are recognized by the heart and draw crowds. Then they distorted his message to fit into a control that meant the opposite. While he taught to seek within and find the precious pearl, and to sell the whole world and worldiness and all the traps, the big car, the promotions, the pursuit for popularity and looking good in the eyes of others, for the wisdom and True Connection To Source Within, that is a wellspring within us, truly the Way of the Mystic, into a message of obey and don't seek within, just follow direction of authority.

They took a message that inverted the pryamid system to equality and turned it into a pyramid system.

Eyes with truth and discernment, especially eyes filled with love, kindness and compassion can see through all their traps. And walk the lone road of being unpopular, not caring if others agree or see, but lead by example, and shine the True Light Forth.

Now they are going to come up with a new religion, TPTB, their corrupt negative distorted rule of law. Nope, won't be buying it.

edit on 9-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
SHRINERS and the “Cross of Lorraine”

You can see these Shiners, who have the funny little red hats

and the “Cross of Lorraine”

in this clip …

from the movie “The Last Crusade”

The Cross of Lorraine has been in countless movies as it is a symbol of the elite.

It was in also in “V for Vendetta” and “Robin Hood” staring Kevin Costner

Not doubt it has been in many more.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
As long as the concept of individuality is ingrained in humanities mindset we will see no humanitarian progress.

Unity,I respect your ideals and vision.I at one time also saw this as an option or plausable route,however once I realised that the reason we dont help each other today is because we dont believe we were born capable or perfect so we expect failure and then expect to pray to an imaginary diety for help or strength or whatever,is when I realised that the root of the problem was religons---all religons---because in order for a religon to exist at all its members MUST BE INDIVIDUALS ---we must be seperated from our perfection so we can be made to feel guilty and are then rendered powerless to guide our own futures in a healthy manner.This is why I call religons a virus---because they behave like one,and this is why the internet will exterminate them,because they need flesh and blood human contact to survive they require the emotional quotient that the internet ELIMINATES IN COMMUNICATION BETWEEN HUMANS.

You cant fool us with text as easily as you can with a smile and a warm handshake or a hug.

I advocate a sharing of resources and natural justice and an abolition of a monetary system and an outlawing of hoarding of resources by individuals or groups. in the name of humanity ONLY---never ever in the name of an IMAGINARY DIETY.

I dont want to make a new religon for anyone ,I want to disenfranchise those who advocate this viral mindset that destroys humanities ability to move forward in a natural healthy manner.

The words faith and belief are synonymous with religon and imaginary.

You know we created these words right,and we can also abolish them from our vocabulary and reality if we choose,right?

I am sure that with so many people from so many different perspectives that all care so much about our future we will find a way to make things work,that is the best part of being human.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Now they are going to come up with a new religion, TPTB, their corrupt negative distorted rule of law. Nope, won't be buying it.

I think you will find you will be forced to accept the new religion, a blend of Christian and Islam faith and there won't be anything you will be able to do about it.

All religions get forced on people in the beginning, it is only over time people slowly decide they are their own truth.
edit on 9-7-2011 by AprilSky because: grammar

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Here is one of my threads that got put into offtopic so few saw it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Christ and the Crystaline Structure of the Pineal?

The structure of the Pineal is Crystaline, and a transmitter of Light energy, though it can be clouded up by pollutants too. The Christ within, the Christed ones. Though when we seek within, and polish up our connection, we also need to pay attention to the state of our spirit/soul. Are we striving to be loving and kind, to overcome all weaknesses within and problems, for the frequency we're in creates a match in frequency for what we connect with.

This is why Solomon and tptb have been distorted by following the false light, the negatives.

You can be far too wide open. Yeshua, as the Christ, is more than just the pineal, or the connection within to source, it His works, the fruit of the Good Tree that is evident and that is why walking in His footsteps of service to others was a needed visible sign in this world.

The mystery school already symbolize the pineal and this connection, but with distortions.

The rainbow bridge, or the bridge, that is symbolized often, is with effort, prayer, contemplation, meditation, and in nature, sungazing, re-connecting the left hemisphere to the right, or the whole brain experience which increases our pineal and awareness/insight.

Frequency match is important. For the universe can be compared to a radio station with infinite channels of frequency, realms even, and the body suit we're wearing here limits the range of our perception, sight, sound, colors, so we only see this channel. Frequency match or Becoming. Earth/Matrix/Womb. Being born.

But there is another thing not addressed right in the bible. That negativity itself is distortion, illusion, and insanity. Its not a choice. So it needs to be helped and healed on every realm, level in the entire universe in every universe, because Love doesn't just leave people to live forever in delusions and unhappiness.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

How so forced? Death. Thats going home. We go home when the work is done, when its our time, especially if we're striving to stand in the white squares, where we are protected. ARK = Acts of Random Kindness.

So when they try to force, I think people need to speak up and ask, "Do you mean to tell me you are taking away my free will and telling me I have no choice? I will never obey you. No!"

I intend to do that for all the NWO things.

Its up to Family to keep us alive if necessary then, for you're only off the hook if its your time for vacation with loved ones. If they want you to do more, then you're still here trying to shine your light, and no such luck.

I live by faith.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I have a relative that was a cofounder of a new age religon with millions of members worldwide,I know a little about organised religon,I understand the power it entails,maybe most other people are simply unaware of the dangers.keep this in mind ,my family for generations has taught the concept of humanitarianism first and the concept of individualism emanating from within the humanitarian ideal,not from outside of it and without its values.

You see we wont teach our familys to be manipulated by others mindsets,its that simple,but that complicated.

Religons are not started by the righteous or the believers they are STARTED --get it---like a business,because that is exactly what they are,that simple,but that complicated.

I however being raised within the environment that fostered the ability to meld millions easily choose to focus that same openminded perspective on humanitarian efforts,I choose to point out to the world that there is only one way to hasten our way forward to a better existance for all of humanity,and that is by finding the voice to JOIN all existing religons under one banner that does not represent an imaginary diety,we must HUMANISE god and the concept to bring us all together.

Religons were a planned action,an organised endeavour with an ultimate goal that has zero to do with spirituality,and everything to do with world domination---not world EQUALITY.

However I believe that the people playing this game didnt anticipate the power of the internet,and this is their achillies heel,and they dont know what to do about it.

Simply tell the truth,all denomination leaders tell the truth together at one time worldwide and taste real power together as the human race as we were designed to do,we need to be allowed to manifest all of the incredible promises religons attribute to god because we are the gods,we were all born perfect and together we can create anything we choose within the rules of nature .

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky

Many fear this and think it is a terrible thing, actually it is about time because almost all the world believed in almost the exact same religion until about two thousand years ago,

no....no they didn't

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The world already is mostly all under a form of Judaism ie ONE religion.

Judaism, Christianity and Islam all have the old testament as part of their religion, they belong to the BOOK .

Two thousand years ago this was not the case, Arabs did not belong to the book, till Muhammad prompted by his catholic wife started the Islamic religion, they kept the name of the Arab God however ... Allah which is just an alias for Queen Semiramis. Just as Europeans had their Goddesses named Venus and Aphrodite also just alias for Queen Semiramis, till Constantine pushed them under Christianity and tore down their statues of their Gods.

So a one world faith could be said to have had it roots over 1400 years ago, when both the Arabs and the Europeans adopted a form of the BOOK.

Hinduism and Buddhism are related to the original faith that the Arabs and Europeans practiced but all religions actually still contain this info.

The religions are actually all very close to each other already.

edit on 9-7-2011 by AprilSky because: grammar

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindXtheXveil

Originally posted by AprilSky

Many fear this and think it is a terrible thing, actually it is about time because almost all the world believed in almost the exact same religion until about two thousand years ago,

no....no they didn't

Yes they did

All these religions worship a woman who gives birth to a God.

In India, the mother and child were called DEVAKI and KRISHNA, and also ISI and ISWARA. MAYA and BUDDHA are worshipped by Hindus. In Asia, it's CYBELE and DEOIUS; in pagan Rome, FORTUNA and JUPITER-PUER, or the boy JUPITER; in Greece, CERES, with the boy PLUTUS in her arms. Even in Tibet, China, and Japan, SHING MOO ... the holy mother in China is portrayed with a child in her arms and a glory (halo - nimbus) around her.

Before this it was Isis and Osiris and before that

Queen Semiramis, this worship of the mother of God is constantly being renamed but the worship remains the same and it spread all over the world.

She has many names and one of them is ALLAH.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

SYMBOLS

A very important step in understanding the Grail is to understand how it is hidden in plain sight.

Ie how is it symbolised? Usually as some inanimate object is how, also in earthly elements and in nature.

Here is some examples of how it is hidden ... many of these things have more than one symbol to represent them. ...

GOD = Rock – Eagle - Sun – Fire – Air – Pyramid

GODDESS = Stone – Dove – Moon – Water – Star – Morning Star - Fallen Star – Grail – Fountain sealed.

VIRGIN MARY = Dove – Easter Lily – Mary Magdalene

GODS PHALLUS = Holy Mountain – Pyramid – Obelisk

GODS SPERM = Rain – River of Pure Water – Waters of life - “WORD” (Greek for logus which means sperm)

TRANSFORMATION = Fire

TRASACTION BETWEEN GOD and WO/man = Fire

PHILOSOPHERS STONE = Changing something which is mortal to something which is immortal ie changing something that corrodes ... lead into something which does not … Gold.

UPRIGHT TRIANGLE = Blade – Phallus – Male – Fire – Air – Fire (Transformation, transaction)

DOWNWARD POINTING TRIANGLE = Chalice – Womb – Woman – Water - Earth

STAR OF DAVID = God and Woman / Goddess conjoined.

FIFTH ELEMENT = The Heavens

PYRAMID and EYE in the CAP STONE = Uncompleted God who is missing his goddess.

EYE is actually in two parts, one eye has to activated to access the other EYE. The first eye = anus, second eye = Pineal gland of which the tears must be wiped.

CAP STONE = White Stone – Bread from heaven. Woman / goddess.

SEA = Nations, Gentiles.

WATERS – God's voice is as the sound of many waters

ROSE = grail, woman, vagina, womb

LILIES = Entrances to a woman's body.

GRAPES / VINE = People.

FOREST / WOOD = Women / Goddess, Morning Stars, First Fruits

STONE = as above but also the stone refers to the pip in “stone” fruit ie apricots for example. .

WORD = In Greek "Word" the "Logus." refers to the life giving semen coming from the top of the erect Sacred Mountain (God's phallus).

FALLEN STAR = The wood for the worm or “Wormwood” where the worm dieth not. = Morning star, woman/goddess, first fruits.

ANOINTED = means "Covered in Semen" in Latin.

SAND = treasure hid in sand (populous) grail maidens.

To give you some idea of how these symbols are used in films, I will post this clip

It covers the “STONE” and the “FALLEN STAR.”

Stardust

The completed triangle or pyramid is then able to produce it's magic ... without completion both parts of the triangle or pyramid will yield nothing.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
A DOUBLE HEADED PHOENIX OR EAGLE has profound esoteric significance.

In medieval alchemical manuscripts a curious androgynous human figure with two heads surmounted by a single crown represents the hermetic adept. In the tests this anodrogyne is referred to as the King-queen the philosophical hermaphrodite.

The word itself is derived from the names of two deities Hermes and Aphrodite divinities associated with fire and water. It never really had to do with a true hermaphrodite but it is the source of the word.

Fire is the master of metals. The word Hermes is from the root herm which means fire. Fire is the Sun principle and in alchemy the Sun is the golden king with his crown of rays.

Aphrodite born out of the sea is a water symbol representing nature and natures life, for all natural creatures originate in water and are nourished by what the Greeks call humid principle. Water is associated with the moon and is the silver Queen, the mother of the generations. Sometimes she is represented with the lunar crescent beneath her feet.

So the double headed eagle a major worship in the world is once again worshipping the woman and the God or the Morning Stars and their Gods conjoined.

Cross + Rose = God, the two creatures expressed as one.

Hermes messenger of heaven + Aphrodite/Venus/Morning Star, now days shown as a double headed eagle or phoenix.

Sun (God) + Moon/Venus/woman

God + Woman with 12 or seven stars upon her head.

Sphinx Lion with golden mane like God = God + the woman who is the other half.

Double headed phoenix = God and woman expressed as Aphrodite/Venus/women to Hermes messenger of heaven.

Heaven = God + Earth = Goddess/woman called Gaia and Danu.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join