It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FALL of CHRIST'S CHURCH has begun, ONE WORLD FAITH is almost here.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

No your eyes are covered in wool and the interruptions the church has filled your head with.

The real truth to the bible is not what you think and believe me I have read a good deal of it.

I don't need your church to give me their interruption.

And no I am not a christian because I don't believe that Jesus walked this earth other than that he may have been a prophet.

If your head was not so fill of wool and believing the church nonsense, maybe you would see the bible in a different light altogether?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Originally posted by AprilSky

Are you one of Christ disciples? No so you don't know what they mean at all ...

Matthew 13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

Matthew 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

This is what is wrong with you Christians ... the bible clearly points out their is a mystery to the parables and yet you think you understand them ... laughable really!

don't you mean, apostle?

Maybe I am and maybe I am not. Who are you to tell me what I am? Again, your agenda, You blatantly think you know people. Wow, I gave you piety and now you judge me? Really? You think I am not a disciple? Really? Amazing, this man needs to be pope, or at least hitler. Every time you say something, you make yourself look silly . Disciple is those who follow Christ. Here it is in wiki. en.wikipedia.org...(Christianity) Seriously stop talking. Your wrong again. Wrong again. How many times must I circle you until you bury yourself in your own grave?

The Majesty is in parables, Judaism took it literal (circumcision), I myself am a Messianic Christian (judean-christian) . To learn the secrets of the kingdom, one must study it and take either their interruptions or those of scholars. again, religion/spirituality not so black and white
edit on 10-7-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

Do you not think those who supposedly followed Jesus all around were not also his disciples then?

Probably very dedicated and yet Jesus said no they were not to know that they meant and he has spoken to YOU also in parables, has he not ... so no he has not told you the true meanings or there would be no parables!

You see ... I am not tying to be rude here but really talking to you Christians is very tiring.

Can you not for one second get that the bible is a fable written by men with an agenda?

Jesus never existed.
edit on 10-7-2011 by AprilSky because: revoved word

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Do you not think those who supposedly followed Jesus all around were not also his disciples then?

Probably very dedicated and yet Jesus said no they were not to know that they meant and he has spoken to YOU also in parables, has he not ... so no he has not told you the true meanings or there would be no parables!

You see ... I am not tying to be rude here but really talking to you Christians is very tiring.

Can you not for one second get that the bible is a fable written by men with an agenda?

Jesus never existed.

No, cause I am trying to make you more open minded towards people with different viewpoints other than your own. You still have no evidence of anything

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

We dont need a new belief --belief is not based in reality--system,we dont need a new faith--faith is not based in reality--,WHAT WE NEED IS THE ORIGINAL TRUTH,the pure unadultered universal truth,the truth of humanity,that we are all born perfect and with purpose ,and that purposeful perfection is a part of the process of participating in a shared reality ,one we have the ability to express our emotions and hence our free will within,in a healthy progressive humanitarian manner.

No belief,no faith,these things are lies and are not required even in our vocabulary,we require the universal truth..

And fortunately people are here sharing just that ,the truth of the reality they are experienceing,there is no right and wrong just harmony and forward progress or a lack of harmony and stunted damaged progress.Its religons that require a right and wrong system to enable punishment and forgiveness which are false concepts integral to religons existance.

Truth and harmony,truth leads to harmony so it is self proving,no need to fear deception,harmony is pure and natural and we are all born tuned into it if we are exposed to the sound.

One world ,one voice,one song,one future.One4all.

That old song about getting what you "need", doesn't usually mesh with reality as we know it.

You mention some good stuff, I agree with your statement that we don't need a new belief, but this may not be about what we need. Not that idealism is bad, just not realistic.

What I've found through some of my studies is that what's most important is, what TPTB think is important. No, this isn't a pleasant thought of course, but looking at it from an historic viewpoint, it rings true for me.

It's easy to look back and see a screwed up world. It's a bit harder sometimes to look out at our supposedly "advanced" world today, and see that people, never really change.

This goes against the progressivist mindset, seems to be a counter of sorts to notions of evolution, and IMO, undermines many of today's more "altruistic" philosophies.

Of course, what's the point of having a philosophy if it doesn't take into account humanity, as it is. Not as it should be, but simply as we have (always) seen it to be?

I actually think the OP is correct about a coming "one world" faith, or religion. It makes perfect sense, in a perverse kind of way. Not that I think it's a good idea, but then, who cares what I think? It's more about what our masters think.

Apparently, the people who run the world have always thought religion was "good" (for them). Why should this (ever) change?

What seems most reasonable is to imagine religion changing, or being changed, to accomodate a "future" of their choosing.

Your "Ein" outlook (forgive my labeling, just too tempting!) may prove true in the end. Maybe there will be "one future". Will it be sans religion?

I doubt it.

JR

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

No, cause I am trying to make you more open minded towards people with different viewpoints other than your own. You still have no evidence of anything

Actually I have done stacks of research into religion and it's origins etc.

I know for a fact that Jesus is the retelling of the same story .. over and over again.

It has been told many times now and each take removes the truth a bit more and gives men more control.

You also have no proof ... there is almost no historical evidence of Jesus and yet he was meant to have been such a great man, there is evidence of heaps of others in history at that time but why hardly anything on Jesus? ... and what there is is very questionable.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

You've only read a great deal of the Bible? So you are trying to tell what the Bible means when you haven't fully read it yet? You might what to finish it before you debate what it means.

Jesus explains the parables after He tells them to His disciples, we are not going by what any church has taught but by what the Bible itself says. He told the parables to the people because they didn't earnestly want to find truth or else they would have asked Him, too, what they meant like His disciples.

While you may have tons of research into religion it cannot halt the faith held by many, I'm sorry. I know of Mithra, Krishna, Dionysus, and more, but I still find this poor preacher named Jesus to surpass them all.

May God conquer the hearts of men
edit on 10-7-2011 by JeshurunAndronicus because: Made a boo-boo

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Actually I have done stacks of research into religion and it's origins etc.

I know for a fact that Jesus is the retelling of the same story .. over and over again.

It has been told many times now and each take removes the truth a bit more and gives men more control.

You also have no proof ... there is almost no historical evidence of Jesus and yet he was meant to have been such a great man, there is evidence of heaps of others in history at that time but why hardly anything on Jesus? ... and what there is is very questionable.

Talmud, NT, Pliny the younger, Tactius, suetonius, Josephus, Mara bar sarapion, DSS

I want to see your stacks of research.
Jesus was written 40+ years after his death. Alexander the great was written about 400 years after his death

It was very hard to catch written history in the day of Jesus, also probably really difficult to find an entire sect, let alone the Jesus movement. (no internet or maps) well duh. Writing wasn't seen as that important. Writing was difficult and only the elite was able to. www.freerepublic.com... It wasn't until 40+ years that the elite heard about the information and have taken notice when writing of the gosepsl were starting. This does not condone the idea that the apostles did not write the gospels, at least the major ones, but I am sure they were edited and changed by a degree through the elite or other scribe.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JeshurunAndronicus

You've only read a great deal of the Bible? So you are trying to tell what the Bible means when you haven't fully read it yet? You might what to finish it before you debate what it means.

Jesus explains the parables after He tells them to His disciples, we are not going by what any church has taught but by what the Bible itself says. He told the parables to the people because they didn't earnestly want to find truth or else they would have asked Him, too, what they meant like His disciples.

While you may have tons of research into religion it cannot halt the faith held by many, I'm sorry. I know of Mithra, Krishna, Dionysus, and more, but I still find this poor preacher named Jesus to surpass them all.

May God conquer the hearts of men
edit on 10-7-2011 by JeshurunAndronicus because: Made a boo-boo

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I wish the blind and the totally brainwashed would leave the thread but alas my troll stalker has joined the thread now also ...

Oh hmm sigh*

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I wish the blind and the totally brainwashed would leave the thread but alas my troll stalker has joined the thread now also ...

Oh hmm sigh*

Wait, so only atheist/agnostic could come in? Your delusional then. You've failed the other thread and you've failed this one too. You show no evidence again. and you've said the same thing on your other thread. This is only agenda made, freedom crushing opinions, perpetuated by a blinded individual who cannot let go of the concept that others believe in "other things" than himself. You claim you have it but you never even posted on the first pg. I think ur lying/

No rebuttle no debates at all, no counter argument. Here the sourceTalmud, NT, Pliny the younger, Tactius, suetonius, Josephus, Mara bar sarapion, DSS. NOW! where is the sources that you even exist?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

This is only agenda made, freedom crushing opinions, perpetuated by a blinded individual who cannot let go of the concept that others believe in "other things" than himself.

I couldn't care less what you believe... believe all you want in that brainwashing fable that the elite made up to control you ...whatever rocks your boat.

It is you who is trying to stop me saying what it is I should be saying here or are trying to say.

You know already what you want to know about Jesus so what are you doing here?

You like my troll friend above are just trying with your own agenda to get me to be quiet and go away.

It is Christians who want to bleat on endlessly and convert others to their faith because it's their good christian duty do so, do not think I am unaware of the Christian brain and their brainwashing.

I have been to church you know, I have had religious members in my family.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

This is only agenda made, freedom crushing opinions, perpetuated by a blinded individual who cannot let go of the concept that others believe in "other things" than himself.

I couldn't care less what you believe... believe all you want in that fable brainwashing fable that the elite made up to control you ...whatever rocks your boat.

It is you who is trying to stop me saying what it is I should be saying here or are trying to say.

You know already what you want to know about Jesus so what are you doing here?

You like my troll friend above are just tying with your own agenda to get me to be quiet and go away.

It is Christians who want to bleat on endlessly and convert others to their faith because it's their good christian duty do so, do not think I am unaware of the Christian brain and their brainwashing.

I have been to church you know, I have had religious members in my family.
edit on 10-7-2011 by AprilSky because: added word

What are you doing here? I am your anti-agenda, This is why we have a good and productive argument with evidence and discussion like normal ats threads. I do not even believe that you read any of my replies. I replied to all your post and arguement and you still do not respond, so all i know is that I believe I have won those discussions

I want evidence, counter arguments, discussion. Jesus as a historical person probably lived, more evidence than what you think. Here is the list again Talmud, NT, Pliny the younger, Tactius, suetonius, Josephus, Mara bar sarapion, DSS . You have ignored everything that I have posted on both threads and only keep saying that I am a troll leaching blinded brainwashed fool who beats at his own drum.

I have no agenda, Believe what you want, but spirituality is far more powerful than a religion, surrounded around christ or not.

You claim you have evidence, but all I see you doing is going back and forth with no constructive discussion at all. Nor have I posted any Biblical scripture from what I remember.

I can see if you argue the fact if Christ resurrected or not, that is a constructive arguement. But saying someone did not historicaly was alive is very disturbing to me in opinion.

For example, I can go on say that Cleopatra never existed and claim that all of the information, archeological evidence and written history was all false, but am I right or wrong? The fact is, is that I do not want to believe that this was a person to begin with.
So all I am trying to do is sway you to be more open minded instead of failing to discuss anything relevant with evidence.

Your evidence, the church is evil, elitest, NWO, one faith, Christ church, he never existed, it is all false, evil, money. That is the sum up of your first pg on this thread. What am I suppose to think? No links, no urls, no movies, no pdp files.

Epic fail on your behalf

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

What are you doing here? I am your anti-agenda, This is why we have a good and productive argument with evidence and discussion like normal ats threads. I do not even believe that you read any of my replies. I replied to all your post and arguement and you still do not respond, so all i know is that I believe I have one those discussions

I reply to people who are polite and not badgering and rude!

You are constantly accusing me of this and that and the next thing.

I will not be replying to you anymore or that troll that has joined the thread.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

What are you doing here? I am your anti-agenda, This is why we have a good and productive argument with evidence and discussion like normal ats threads. I do not even believe that you read any of my replies. I replied to all your post and arguement and you still do not respond, so all i know is that I believe I have one those discussions

I reply to people who are polite and not badgering and rude!

You are constantly accusing me of this and that and the next thing.

I will not be replying to you anymore or that troll that has joined the thread.

Because I have evidence and you do not?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Sorry April, You're the 1 whom is not seeing. But fear not. When He wants your attention, He will have it. Jesus told stories of how your whole life is not the determination for your destiny.
You cannot be so sure of something over what you read and never knew 1st hand. There are those who have seen and know. To us, you are only trying to convince believers that the sky is orange. If you didn't want christian rebuttals to your short-sightedness, you shouldn't assume and attack what is over your head, rather beyond your comprehension at this point in time. Why not try asking Him to open your eyes, in Jesus' name. That is how a lot of people do it and He does answer. These are my beliefs from witnessing.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

Yeah whatever ...

Whatever rocks your boat, you go away and feel good now ya hear.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

This seems just another attack on Christianity and Judaism, trying to herd us all into the New World Order "Global Goddess" religion. It's extraordinary how bold these "atheists" and New Agers are in attacking Christianity and Judaism, while feebly making endless excuses for Satanic Islam. It seems very cowardly to me.

Or is it because ISLAM IS PART OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER, designed to frighten and subdue us like sheep?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tib50

This seems just another attack on Christianity and Judaism, trying to herd us all into the New World Order "Global Goddess" religion. It's extraordinary how bold these "atheists" and New Agers are in attacking Christianity and Judaism, while feebly making endless excuses for Satanic Islam. It seems very cowardly to me.

Or is it because ISLAM IS PART OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER, designed to frighten and subdue us like sheep?

All religions stem from the same cloth

I see no difference between any of them, all hide some hidden secret meanings which is not what the average believers think.

I am not attacking any of these religions, I am saying they have hidden meanings other than what the believers think.

edit on 10-7-2011 by AprilSky because: spelling

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

The basic guts of it is one race in particular on Earth is the CROP which will be rounded up and given to the Gods "real beings"

Appreciate the response, although I was asking more about the "one world faith" you actually put in your thread title.

Or, maybe that is the answer, when the reptilians / aliens show up, the old game is up, clock reset, another proto-religion of some kind, suitable for the next 5,000 years of permutations?

Well, I suppose I was expecting something more mundane, but if that's what you mean by "one world faith"... Well, OK.

SO then...Any ideas of what this is going to look like, that is, assuming I understood where you were coming from? You were a bit vague in your brief response, but maybe I'll have to check your other thread that you mentioned to get a better idea of where you're coming from.

JR

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tib50

Don't be so mean to Islam, man. Such an accusation cannot be well received by anyone. Jesus preached forgiveness and understanding, don't judge.

While I am an opponent to Islam for Christ's sake I know we shouldn't be so rash to judge.

May God conquer all hearts

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join