It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FALL of CHRIST'S CHURCH has begun, ONE WORLD FAITH is almost here.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Actually what is wrong with the world are religious zealots with NO tolerance for humanity that hold a different faith or posters such as this OP. Quit with the anti-Christian hate, OP, as it seriously show immaturity, bigotry and hate. Oh, and it shows your agenda.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

Yeah whatever ...

Whatever rocks your boat, you go away and feel good now ya hear.

Have you ever been into a catholic or pentacostal church? I challenge/dare you to go sit through a service. You're not worth the air you you wasting if you don't. You will feel "something" when you enter. I promise. or are you like others that fear what they don't understand? You can shut me up by taking up my challenge. Spit or get off the pot!
edit on 10-7-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
reply to post by AprilSky

The basic guts of it is one race in particular on Earth is the CROP which will be rounded up and given to the Gods "real beings"

Appreciate the response, although I was asking more about the "one world faith" you actually put in your thread title.

Or, maybe that is the answer, when the reptilians / aliens show up, the old game is up, clock reset, another proto-religion of some kind, suitable for the next 5,000 years of permutations?

Well, I suppose I was expecting something more mundane, but if that's what you mean by "one world faith"... Well, OK.

SO then...Any ideas of what this is going to look like, that is, assuming I understood where you were coming from? You were a bit vague in your brief response, but maybe I'll have to check your other thread that you mentioned to get a better idea of where you're coming from.

JR

OK I will try here to show you and tell you what this is about ... yes the clock will be reset and the brainwashing will be set up for the next crop which will take thousands of years to mature, ready for the next harvest and on and on.

Here is some idea of how this works.

The elite put it in movies and I have sub text-ed it to show it to you. Best seen on U tube I think?

I have put them in order of which is the best to watch and see this message.

And yes in other thread I have really explained and I am not sure I have the energy to do it all again? The trolls can be very trying.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Actually what is wrong with the world are religious zealots with NO tolerance for humanity that hold a different faith or posters such as this OP. Quit with the anti-Christian hate, OP, as it seriously show immaturity, bigotry and hate. Oh, and it shows your agenda.

Oh for goodness sake, I am not hating on Christians.

I am saying their bible hides a whole other story, a hidden agenda, that it's the elites secrets hidden in plain sight.

What's wrong with you Christians, you really are a touchy bunch.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JeshurunAndronicus

Where to start? Islam is not the monotheistic "religion" it claims to be. It is a Pagan Moon God Death Cult. In addition to the websites listed below, please have a look at the similarities between Islamic rituals and black magic rituals, for example: Sufi whirling dervishes circle in a satanic counterclockwise direction, visualizing THE MOON in one upraised hand, while channelling Earth's life force energy with their lowered one (the satanic "as above, so below") to the Moon. Mecca worshippers run naked underneath their white robes in a satanic counterclockwise direction 7 times around a black meteorite set in a vulva-shaped stone, which they have to kiss every time round. Their "divine warrant" for immoral acts includes animal and human sacrifice to their Moon God, teaching children how to sacrifice captives by sawing off their heads from the front, while dedicating the victim to the Moon God, religiously sanctioned kidnap, rape, murder and torture of non-Muslims, burning down Christian churches and shooting Christians as the run out the door, paedophilia, "taqiyya" lies and deception, chopping off children's hands for stealing fruit from a market, stoning adulterers, throwing homosexuals off high buildings, the list goes on and on, yet still everyone makes excuses for them.

Christians were not taught to cooperate with evil, nor "be nice" to evil. Please take time to have a look at some of the websites below for further information on Islam, which most people are completely unaware of:

crombouke.blogspot.com...

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

gatesofvienna.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Yes, so "touchy" are Christians compared to Muslims, eh? Muslims only kill people for disagreeing with them, while Christians...um, Christians do what, exactly?

Why don't you EVER ATTACK ISLAM, but focus all your energy and research on Christianity, I wonder?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
the church ( a nebulous Church of Christ) has long been fallen... count the start of its fall in the Dark Ages
then all the messes the universal church had between then and the present where untold hundreds of millions$ have been pais out to keep the church clergy out of prison for messing with children, both male childs & female childs.

if it weren't for Eastern spirituality & life ideologies the globe would be grossly amoral place...
lets hear the 'We're Only Human' cop out

i stand by the conviction that 99% of any faith membership... are only outward believers----
for many different reasons.... fear of being an outcast might be one reason, fear of having a stoning applied to a family member is sure to keep a body, outwardly pious.... the list goes on

Hedonism is the unspoken One World Faith & practice... pleasure the self to some degree is universal,
some find the 7 vices as their vehicle, for others its money, or power., or land, or coffee , or liquor, or drugs, or chocolates, or sex or pain, or clothes/cars/ things.... the list of stuff thats 'superior' to ones faith is almost endless....
but we say 10% of our time in prayer or contemplation to this superior being/power is our rationalization.
so here in the west, most social conscious people go to their church affiliation with a small donation for an hour of salvation....

'going through the motions' is a sign that 'churches' are in decline, they have indeed fallen into entertainment venues in a lot of cases....

i'd say that workers of the Craft and Voodoo practicioners are among the truly diligent & ardent faithful...
there's likely many other practices in Asia/Africa/SA which are not main-stream which have dutiful faithful unlike the developed nations in the world....

again, Hedonism encompases even the love of money as the most dominant force of faith on the global pallate.

thanks

ADD: Oh, the forecasted 'Falling Away' might just be the masses walking away from the hollowed-out churches to follow their own wiles and hedonistic pleasures - of the new world religious activity... self indulgence
edit on 10-7-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tib50

Yes, so "touchy" are Christians compared to Muslims, eh? Muslims only kill people for disagreeing with them, while Christians...um, Christians do what, exactly?

Why don't you EVER ATTACK ISLAM, but focus all your energy and research on Christianity, I wonder?

Well so sorry but I have not read the Koran yet... although I have read some very horrible passages but totally out of context so I am not focused on the KORAN because I don't know it well enough. If time allows I will try and find a genuine copy not a soft rewrite for Europeans and study it but well it will be some time off I imagine?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
There are 2.1 billion christians world wide, a huge surge of numbers in China and other south east countries. Hate to break it to you, but a few buildings falling down wont disolve christianity anytime soon. And if anybody tries to bring Christianity to an end. It will be met with strong resistance.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
You start a thread with "The FALL of CHRIST'S CHURCH has begun, ONE WORLD FAITH is almost here", and base your FACTS-with-CAPS by a partial collapse of a building due to an earthquake? Seriously?

A building collapses in New Zealand and it means the death of Christianity?

Guess what, a lot of buildings suffer from natural/non-natural disasters and it's the people who is the church, not the building. Pentagon looks/sounds like a Pentagram, it got hit by a plane(or something) in 9-11 and you don't see people starting threads about "The DEATH of OCCULTISM has begun", you know why?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Well so sorry but I have not read the Koran yet... although I have read some very horrible passages but totally out of context so I am not focused on the KORAN because I don't know it well enough. If time allows I will try and find a genuine copy not a soft rewrite for Europeans and study it but well it will be some time off I imagine?

How about having a quick look at these websites for a start?

crombouke.blogspot.com...

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tib50

and yet you ripped the passages from the bible out of context (as proven by earlier posters)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

You have evidence that Jesus walked the earth? Really? That makes you outrageously special because no one has ANY evidence whatsoever. Despite what the OP says about the sun, it was the first GOD. Jesus is just a generaltional reincarnation of sun worship. All of the following "gods" were born before Jesus and performed variations on Jesus' "miracles" :
Walk on water
Healed the sick
Fed the masses with almost nothing
Cast out demons
Calmed storms
Turned water into wine
Raise the dead
Died and rose THREE DAYS later
Now if this was pulled off by anyone real or mythological you would have question the copy cat qualities of Jesus right? Unless of course you are brainwashed into dogma and refuse to see the truth that is directly in front of you. Remember TRUTH? Jesus preached the truth above all things besides love. Open your eyes to see & your ears to hear. Who did these things down thru history LONG before Jeseus was "born"?
Mithra
Krishna
Buddah
Horus
Osiris
Adonis
Dionysus
Baal
Attis
Al ides
Adad
Hermes
Indra
Ieo
Issa
Odin
Thor
Zoroaster
Besides being born of a virgin, birth accompanied by a special star, born on December 25th, named king of kings, well by now you get it!
Of all the great first century historians Pliny the Elder, Suetonius, Dio Chrysostom, Livy, Petronius, Plutarch, Seneca and many more NEVER mentioned Jesus, why? You would think someone that DIED AND ROSE AGAIN would be remembered. Explain that, any Christian, please, ANY!
Ever heard of the Southern Cross? The Sun (remember that GOD?) on the winter Solstice Every year seems to stop along the horizon FOR THREE DAYS and rotates to form the sign of the cross. So, the SUN "dies" on the "cross" and continues it's course 3 days later. This is the shortest day of the year.
Further more Christianity is a cannibal/vampire/human sacrifice cult:
Jesus said "Eat of my flesh, drink of my blood."
Jesus rose three days after being dead means he was also a zombie!!
You worship a HUMAN SACRIFICE!!!!
Look it up Christians, the truth is all we have & most of us are sick of being lied to by brainwashed zombie worshippers!! Now apologize for your many sins.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Don't forget the people who worship Tv. I know a guy who worships doctor who. People have too many different religion for that one world church crap to happen.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by travisirius

Other stories of other supernatural beings/mythos/and enlightened individuals still will not shake me. You do not even know what a sin(negative) is

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Dear one, my eyes are wide open, and am an experiencer both of ufology and my own Guide and Higher Ups, not to mention a truth seeker who connects dots faster than speeding bullets. What you're going on about is called an agenda.

Budda is the one the bloodlines need initially, for he walked away from priviliege and a warring positioin he was groomed for that. They need to do the same.

Yeshua is the message of Love.

What you're showing is the egyptian royal families, black magic coding. Yes, I know that is what they're about, yes I know wolves run things, No They Havn't Silenced Love.

In fact, what they need to do is make U-Turns and begin to mitigate what is coming, for they have no idea the distortions they've embraced. They don't have a clue, or they would repent from all the harm they've done.

These families sacrifice one of their own children, horrifically and ritually.

They channel false deities/entities, believing they're ET. They do horrific things believing they are serving the Creator.

Earth is upgrading. The DVD run for this solar system is going to be over in our lifetimes.Only those who have the frequency match for Love and Equality,and don't harm, (there are exceptions and our own souls, and the Higher Ups know what can be forgiven, and what we are accountable for). There won't be any more cycles.

They need to stop what they're doing, and turn their lives around. They're creating their next step here and now, and its all about frequency, that is Love and Awareness. Many here are going to progress to the new upgraded earth.

They've followed the wrong beings, and its very very sad, that path is such unhappiness.

Love never harms and Yeshua is the best example we have, for a Higher Up, the True Light, Immanuel, in this world, and He served others.

John 13; 13-17

13 “You call me ‘Teacher’ and ‘Lord,’ and rightly so, for that is what I am. 14 Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet. 15 I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. 16 Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. 17 Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

If you only what this passage is really saying if you look deeply. We often depict the Creator on a throne. like a pryamid. Well some bloodlines maintain that image. Their pyramids.

What is being said is, Yeshua is pointing out that He is truly a Teacher, truly a Higher Up, here in the World. Yet he has served them with humility, equality, and no thought of thrones or rewards. True Adults serve the children, and like a teacher in a fire, stand at the back of the lineup.

Here he is saying, no servant is greater than the master,nor the messenger greater than the one who sent him. He as the messenger served others, with humility and equality.

I wonder what that says about our Spiritual Father, and Family above?
edit on 10-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

to accept him is to accept the whole bible and Jews as masters! the chosen race ... and all of that stuff.

Ok, I have no problem with a united world... Where everyone is EQUAL and there is a balance between science, what we know about religion, where old corrupt systems of government and secret societies are gone,etc, etc... Basically, where the "duality" of life we have now is balanced.

What you're going for here sounds more like, "HAIL LUCIFER! WHERE ALL THE JEWS WILL RULE THE GENTILES AND BE OUR SLAVES, WE ARE THE MASTER RACE!!" "EVERY JEW WILL HAVE 2000 SLAVES!"

Are you bloodline? You seem to be saying similar things and condoning some of the "elites" behavior... I appologize if I misunderstood. I have studied a bit of Christian Gnosis, so I know some of what you're getting at and I often see symbology and synchronocity in movies.

I would like to hear more of your take on the "bloodlines" Rh- vs Rh+
edit on 10-7-2011 by Profane22 because: added

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Roman myths were so horrible and bad, that they had to copy off the Greeks who were experts at the art. ,but one thing or another, Greeks love getting the attention and boasting about themselves as well. (which is barely in the NT). So the fact that romens, or the greeks created the nt imo is fake. NT was translated into Greek,Yes this is true, but they did not create the story. The "story/myth/legend/historical fact" is unique on its own

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

Perhaps they do. But it seems no one cares but them, because symbols only have power if you afford them it.

It was a building. Nothing more. Let them demolish an entire city as a symbol if they like, it will only strengthen a community such as is found in New Zealand.

edit on 9-7-2011 by Garfee because: sp

You seem to fail to realise that this is how all institutions are pulled down ... first you pull down the symbols and then you work on removing it from peoples minds, if the symbols vanish so does the culture.

Look at the fall of the Roman Empire and the installation of Christ ... the first thing that had to happen was all the Roman God statues had to be pulled down and destroyed.
edit on 9-7-2011 by AprilSky because: added word

That's basically what the new Batman trilogy is about with Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

The reason I "will not shake you" is because you are brainwashed as I said. You have NOTHING to come back with because there IS nothing. All of the "gods" I mentioned happened long before Christ was supposedly born so where is the proof otherwise? Even the Catholic church had an answer why don't you? I did't get into the one thing EVERYONE would wish of religion:
DON'T F*CK THE KIDS!!!
Every denomination of religion has kid f*ckers. even your church. I don't see many people going to jail for it.
As for the lies they teach you, your answer would be "faith". do you know what else takes faith?
EVERY con game every perpetrated.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join