It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FALL of CHRIST'S CHURCH has begun, ONE WORLD FAITH is almost here.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Many fear this and think it is a terrible thing, actually it is about time because almost all the world believed in almost the exact same religion until about two thousand years ago, that's both East and West. The introduction of Christ and the one true God has lead to mass slaughter, witch hunts etc etc, I for one will not morn it's passing.

Europeans were tricked into accepting the Jewish religion and their God at the fall of the Roman Empire and therefore the acceptance of Jews as God's chosen people. The passages in the new testament that show the Jews were against Jesus, were just put in to make the whole thing more palatable but the reality is, Jesus WAS a Jew, from the line of David and to accept him is to accept the whole bible and Jews as masters! the chosen race ... and all of that stuff.

People claim Jesus was such a wonderful peaceful teacher, somehow they manage to over look a pile of evil passages said by him ...

John 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

Matthew 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; (those who refuse to accept him as lord this is)

Matthew 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

But look ...

Constantine called the Council of Nicea—the first general council of the Christian church, 325 A.D.—primarily because he feared that disputes within the church would cause disorder within the empire. The dispute in mind was Arianism, which was the belief that Jesus was a created being. The famous phrase they were disputing was, "There was when He was not." This was in reference to Jesus and was declared heretical by the council and thus resulted in the following words about Christ in the Nicene Creed: "God from true God…from the Father…not made." It was determined by the council that Christ was homoousia, meaning, one substance with the Father.

www.gotquestions.org...

You see from the above, that in 325 A.D not very long after the supposed time of Christ, many in the church itself, did not believe him to be a real being!

How the canon—the Bible as we know it—was formed.

The council that formed an undisputed decision on the canon took place at Carthage in 397, sixty years after Constantine's death. However, long before Constantine, 21 books were acknowledged by all Christians (the 4 Gospels, Acts, 13 Paul, 1 Peter, 1 John, Revelation). There were 10 disputed books (Hebrews, James, 2 Peter, 2-3 John, Jude, Ps-Barnabas, Hermas, Didache, Gospel of Hebrews) and several that most all considered heretical—Gospels of Peter, Thomas, Matthaias, Acts of Andrew, John, etc.

www.gotquestions.org...

So the bible itself was not written until nearly four hundred years after Christ's supposed death and we all know it has had many rewrites since then but still there are people who will try and claim it is absolute truth! As if the ELITE are somehow totally incapable of lying and manipulating the masses, these people behave like they think the bible arrived by facsimile from Heaven.

Here are examples of the elite trying really hard to show you some truth.

(it has sub text which maybe only able to be seen at U tube?)

But before I waffle on too much, I want to show you the evidence that CHRIST'S CHURCH is indeed being pulled down .... literally.

Many will claim it is just natural events and what I am about to show you is merely a coincidence ...??? I am prepared to believe in coincidence to some extent but this is really pushing it ...

Christchurch in New Zealand has suffered some terrible earthquakes of late and when they begun people on the net claimed it was an attack on Christ's-Church and that it would not stop until the Cathedral, the icon of the city and a world heritage building, lay on the ground in rubble and then they would force the people to accept a multi-denominational church in it's stead.

Well how true this is turning out to be, shortly after this ... because up until then, the almost undamaged Cathedral had stood proud and unmoved by a 7 point quake ... it was then viciously assaulted by a rough earthquake, one that effected only half the city and because of the rouge nature of it, had the impact of a 9 magnitude quake in parts of the city. … and down she came.

The town square rung out in screams of terror as the great building shock and then crashed to the ground. The whole city was in morning, it was almost unbelievable but they promised us they would repair and rebuild it ... it's huge rose window hung in there all proud and giving us some comfort until yet another attack which broke it and it fell out … I have tears in my eyes writing about this because even though I am not a fan of Christ's church, that building was our heart, our icon, the soul of our city and now it's broken!

Here are the before and after photos …

Before ..

After ...

You can see how hard the very well build building tried to stay standing but alias it is now beyond repair. It had, had many millions spend on it before the quakes to earthquake proof it so such a tragedy would never befall it but all to no avail.

Even before the doom bells had even rung out on the Cathedral, calls started to come in to rebuild it as a multi-denominational Church, to fit in with the New World

Really!!! you want to take down Christ's Church in a city called Christ-Church and rebuild it with a multi-denominational Church!!!

I kid you not ... the paper is always fill with ignorant people calling for this and I'm not sure that they won't get their own way???

www.stuff.co.nz...

There is even talk that it will have to be rebuild on at different location and if this happens, you can be sure it will not be Christ's-Church any longer.

But here's the kicker … the exact same thing has happened in Australia, in a land not known for seismic activity ...

In December 1989, Newcastle NSW experienced the first earthquake to affect significantly an urban area in Australia, resulting in the death of 13 people and extensive damage to masonry buildings.

The most important building to be severely damaged was Christ Church Cathedral which dominates the skyline of the city.

Australia lies completely within a continental plate and has not been considered as a "seismic" zone.

www.cintec.net...

Image Cathedral ...

Is that even believable?

And how about this ..

This is a huge stupid illuminati type torch, they insulted our Cathedral with a few years back and this is how they had been promoting our city … giving pride to this silly torch, NOT the Cathedral. You note they photograph the Cathedral in such a way as to show it being totally dominated and over shadowed by this torch!

So it appears the Fall of Christ has begun and the ELITE want to mark the occasion with the fall of his Church literally … in a place of his name.

There is heaps of suspicious stuff that happened during all of this, that make it highly likely that these quakes were not natural in nature but rather elite orchestrated. Members of FEMA and high officials just happened to leave town one hour before the Cathedral fall down.

Yeah right ... like it is normal for those type of officials to be in Christchurch a sleepy hollow at the bottom of the world. The navy just happened to be doing exercises that begun that very same morning ... on the same thing … need I go on … you have all heard this sort of thing before ...

edit on 9-7-2011 by AprilSky because: format

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Are you saying that New Zealander's did not have pride that the Christchurch Catherdral was a symbol of community?

Are you saying that an artwork is the reason for the earthquakes in this city?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Wow, talk about blinded by evil...
2nd line.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee
Are you saying that New Zealander's did not have pride that the Christchurch Catherdral was a symbol of community?

Are you saying that an artwork is the reason for the earthquakes in this city?

Of course we had enormous pride in it being a symbol of community.

I am pointing out the plot of the elite to have a symbolic victory in this city, by tearing down Christ's Church!
edit on 9-7-2011 by AprilSky because: spelling

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
So whats your take on the twin towers ?

Would be really interesting to hear!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

Perhaps they do. But it seems no one cares but them, because symbols only have power if you afford them it.

It was a building. Nothing more. Let them demolish an entire city as a symbol if they like, it will only strengthen a community such as is found in New Zealand.

edit on 9-7-2011 by Garfee because: sp

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

Perhaps they do. But it seems no one cares but them, because symbols only have power if you afford them it.

It was a building. Nothing more. Let them demolish an entire city as a symbol if they like, it will only strengthen a community such as is found in New Zealand.

edit on 9-7-2011 by Garfee because: sp

You seem to fail to realise that this is how all institutions are pulled down ... first you pull down the symbols and then you work on removing it from peoples minds, if the symbols vanish so does the culture.

Look at the fall of the Roman Empire and the installation of Christ ... the first thing that had to happen was all the Roman God statues had to be pulled down and destroyed.
edit on 9-7-2011 by AprilSky because: added word

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
While you have clearly put a lot of work into this, I believe there are few issues with your suppositions. I am going to go back in and review your post in greater detail but to start, this is what jumps out at me.

The world was absolutely not united in relgion until 2000 years ago.

You discuss the heretical views of Christ being a created being. I think you misunderstand the debate. You seem to think that in the early 300's people were doubting that Christ was real. You seem to think the issue of created relates to him being "made up" "mythical" "folk tale" what have you. The issue is actually going to the metaphysical question of the trinity. Is there a separation of God and Christ or are they the same being. The church held it was heretical to believe that Christ was "created". Put another way, they say that Christ always existed. Even before he was born. He never was not in existance and therefore could not have been created.

There are also some parts of your speech that strike me as hinging on Jewish conspiracy or racial dislike. You talk of them as being "Masters" that Europe was tricked into accepting at the fall of the Roman Empire. Europe was Christianized by the Roman Empire and not at its fall.

As I said, I will go back and look at the rest of your information since you have put so much effort into it, but a couple of foundational premises strike me as flawed.
edit on 9-7-2011 by watcher3339 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Not trying to sound rude, but where are you heading with this.
I am not saying niether testimants where manipulated but
you sound a little anti semetic.
So I am confused about the illuminati tareing down the church's thing.

Any truley spiritual person relizes you're body is you're temple to GOD and JESUS.
So therefore tareing down a building of stone has nothing to do on the spiritual plain.

You can take my life but you can't take my spirit...Kinda thing

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Jesus stated these passages which you claim to be evil because the internal spirit of humans must defeat the negative external factors of life itself.

Physically, everything living in the world is Fuel, Heat & Oxygen which forms Fire. This is Earth itself and the Garden of Eden where we live in Satans domain of learning!

The reason why this Satans domain is because the physical factors of life is negative. We have law for this reason.

Externally is a negative and internally is a positive creating a living battery in everything. Water gives us life on earth which is why it is considered a positive element internally with the basis of our Mind Heart & Soul which forms the spirit.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

QUEEN SEMIRAMIS

Almost all religion comes from ONE original source …

Same worship all over the world ...

Queen Semiramis was married to Nimrod, known as the fish god and also named Dagon. Nimrod was deified as the Sun God when he died and Queen Semiramis as the Moon goddess. Pagan religions did not initially worship the Sun as God but rather God as being all powerful LIKE the Sun.
(that's a very important difference.)

One of Queen Semiramis's other names was Sin, the moon goddess.

Semiramis became known as "The Queen of Heaven, and was the prototype from which all other pagan goddesses came."

She is the Statue of Liberty that is why she proudly holds up her torch and faces the Morning Light.

All these religions worship a woman who gives birth to a God.

In India, the mother and child were called DEVAKI and KRISHNA, and also ISI and ISWARA. MAYA and BUDDHA are worshipped by Hindus. In Asia, it's CYBELE and DEOIUS; in pagan Rome, FORTUNA and JUPITER-PUER, or the boy JUPITER; in Greece, CERES, with the boy PLUTUS in her arms. Even in Tibet, China, and Japan, SHING MOO ... the holy mother in China is portrayed with a child in her arms and a glory (halo - nimbus) around her.

Before this it was Isis and Osiris and before that

Queen Semiramis, this worship of the mother of God is constantly being renamed but the worship remains the same and it spread all over the world.

She has many names and one of them is ALLAH.

In the old testament Satan is hardly mentioned and God is the bad guy most of the time. In my opinion God is the Dragon and Satan is the line of Christ or God's precious angel who fell from heaven.

CROSS - Christian Symbol

Means a woman being attached to a God, watch the below video to see how this works.

The original Cross in the early Egyptian church was interchangeable with the ankh, a symbol for woman and eternal life. The ankh became the feminine symbol of today.

Shown well in this video .

Revelations

Also this video clip which eludes to the deliberate rewriting of the truth

V for Vendetta

The Jewish Star of David is also a woman and man conjoined

Star of David animation, shows what it means.

Let the image sit a moment and it will start to move.

www.crowndiamond.org...

Yhwh

Early Jews believed that the Holy of Holies in Solomon's Temple housed not only God but also his powerful female equal, Shekinah.

Men seeking spiritual wholeness came to the temple to visit priestesses - or hierodules - with whom they made love and experienced the divine through physical union.

The Jewish tetragrammation YHWH - the scared name of God - in fact derived from Jehovah, an androgynous physical union between the masculine Jah and the pre-Hebraic name for Eve, Havah.

THE ROSE CROSS

Rose has always stood for the feminine.

"The Rose Cross" is a common symbol in Freemasonry. In fact one of the degrees of the Scottish Rote is called 'Knights of the Rose Cross' and hours the early Rosicrucians.

The order of the Rose Cross - or more formally the Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis - had an enigmatic history that had greatly influenced science and closely paralleled the legend of the Ancient Mysteries ... early sages possessing secret wisdom that had passed down though the ages and studied by only the brightest of minds. Admittedly histories list of famous Rosicrucians was a who's who of European Renaissance luminaries: Paracelsus, Bacon, Fludd, Descartes, Pascal, Spinoza, Newton, Leibniz.

According to the Rosicrucian doctrine the order was "built on esoteric truths of the ancient past" truths which had to be "concealed from the average man" and which promised great insight into "the spiritual realm."

This is the truth in a symbol, it represents a woman on the cross ... not crucified but rather conjoined with God on the Tree of Life eg God. The two becoming as one flesh.

THE CROSS ... Sometime during the first centuries of the Western calendar the Latin cross was adopted by the Christian ideology but had been associated with heavenly, almighty lords, the sun god's staff,

THE ROSE ... Legend tells us the Holy Grail is a chalice - a cup. But the Grails description as a chalice is actually an allegory to protect the true nature of the Holy Grail. The legend uses the chalice as a metaphor for something far more important - women. The Grail is literally the ancient symbol for womanhood - a woman's womb is shaped like a chalice.

Here is a picture of the Hindu God Shiva conjoined with his female human

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I really believe that a (One World Faith) will never happen. With all the different religions and spiritual beliefs or lack thereof....people will never totally agree on just one world faith...to me this is the reality.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mividau
Not trying to sound rude, but where are you heading with this.
I am not saying niether testimants where manipulated but
you sound a little anti semetic.

Actually I am not anti-Semitic as you call it but I can clearly see that Europeans were tricked into giving up their own beliefs and actually forced to accept Jewish beliefs.

The Church carried this on with witch hunts and all sorts of carry on... it is pure evil no matter how you try and dress it up and put a pretty bow on it.
edit on 9-7-2011 by AprilSky because: spelling

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Somebody has been reading the Davinci Code.

It's a great story I admit.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Yes, Jesus was a Jew but so is every single human on Earth. This is the system we operate under in the form of learning, numbers and money through trade with each and every nation.

The Star of David is the Human star.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
There is no exact translation for the original hebrew bible. Some hebrew words there just isn't an english translation for. There must be more that we do not know. Here are my reasons for that. There are some similarities between the church and government. Both are guided by their own viewpoint of a situation. The last I heard of God talking to anyone was Moses. With Jesus being crucified, you had a city full of corrupt clergy that knew people would be gunning for them. Much like Dem. Weiner, you had your attempts at crowd control.
The fed gov, directed by the US Constitution, much like these clergy of old used societies rules to control and manipulate society, passes it's bills to manipulate and circumvent the rule of constitutional law. The same way the christian crusades happened is the same way we got tossed into the mideast. Men hungry for power acting in the name of God on 1 side and democracy/freedom/terror free world. The crusades were not ordained by our Father just like the mideast was not ordained by the citizens of the United States.
Jesus teaches love and forgiveness. He also teaches there is a day of reckoning to come. Not by the hands of man, but by him.
edit on 9-7-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
//
edit on 9-7-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
All right I see where you're going now.
Are you an Essene by any chance?

IF you are not, you should really look into them.
I am going through alot of their theachings right now.
They even believe JESUS to have been of this order.

FYI, I dont believe in the trinity. Not sure about GOD heveing a GODDESS wife either.
But I dont knock it untill I have looked into it and prayed.

I am with you though on ancient scriptures being manipulated to allow evils of the
time to gain athuority and power at those times.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Terribly sorry to disappoint you, but this is not happening. And anything you misunderstand in the metaphors Christ spoke, is an error of interpretation. Don't be alarmed however, the Churches themselves and the religious leaders misinterpret many things. All religious are their creation, including the hideous one coming. They tend to have light and dark squares in them, so, two roadways depending on the state of your soul, and the direction its traveling on the highway.

They have the smiting, judgmental warring God. Hinduism has a caste system, and allows the suffering of others.

Then they have the way home, Love Love Love.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
There have been countless movies were the elite are working on your mind and trying to get you to see what is really real?

Even if you don't think you absorb the message, you in fact DO.

Here I have isolated it in a few movies and show you some of the best here.

The first is longer but it is the best, watch and see ...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join