It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Races?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
reply to post by sir_slide

This refers back to the Alex Collier material. I've seen Alex Collier. He is very serious about what he is doing. And I see you turning it into an "interesting read."

I think a person should either get into this subject or stay out of it. From my view, you're in it whether you like it or not. But I don't need a bunch of people dealing with this subject who are going to take material like Alex Collier's and just dismiss it.

Alex's problem, from what I can tell, is that he's in over his head. If he can't step back and get some perspective to what he is doing, he'll go crazy.

It is quite possible, because this seems to be true of many contactees, that Alex is on a line that is not being totally honest with him. Some of these contacts seem very friendly and full of useful data, but in the end the contactee is running around in circles wondering what to do.

I've only seen a few contactees really settle down and turn their data into something that makes sense to other people. Most of them go off on some spiritualistic or New Age tangent. Those guys are deceiving themselves.

I've listened to (or read reports from) probably close to a hundred different people who claim to have gained important knowledge from ET sources. I think a number of them are quite sincere. But so much of it comes down to "believe in us." So for most of us it's a confusion, because we're not prepared to join some weird new religion just because some guy claims he met Jehovah in person or something (real example).

But if you are going to end up with a worthwhile opinion on this subject you're going to have to wade through a bunch of this material until you can begin to tell where useful ends and garbage begins. If you're not prepared to do that, I wouldn't recommend even reading it. Even if it does seem "interesting."

Exactly, either invest some of your own time and interest or don't bother. Not to say you cannot be skeptical but don't just make fun of or dismiss as those are but wasted emotions forever degrading your mind. Better to work for it than to get that freebie undeniable piece of proof (not bad if it happens and may happen at any time but still..). Like i say, just go outside and think about the possbilities and put the intent out there that you want to know, because you never ever know for sure what may transpire, and even if nothing happens you got some fresh air

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePuppyTurtle

Thats exactly what I wanted to say. Believing in alien life is different from believing in an elder counsil of beta draconians who are out there in rigel star system and are trying to enslave humanity despite the nordics attempt to interfere. Its called fantasy and imo people are gullible. Its not worth a good investigative report. I would prefer Leslie Kean's book.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

Then why are you here? If you dont believe in ET's then dont argue.....Coming here and flaming people for their beliefs is rude and pretty much pathetic.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

Read my post carefully before attempting to be rude. Believing in alien life is different from believing in fantasy stories.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
reply to post by ThePuppyTurtle

Thats exactly what I wanted to say. Believing in alien life is different from believing in an elder counsil of beta draconians who are out there in rigel star system and are trying to enslave humanity despite the nordics attempt to interfere. Its called fantasy and imo people are gullible. Its not worth a good investigative report. I would prefer Leslie Kean's book.

There is no proof true however, i would not call it a waste of time to investigate either. I'd say if you want to know, look for it, if not don't bother. As for such a war occuring, how would u know exactly? The yes and no to that goes both ways buddy. Why call something a waste of time, is it fun? Or are you just that sure in yourself? Now don't get me wrong i know my truth from fiction but i'd say if it has to do with aliens and wars, why not go for it, it can be fun once in a while to just let your mind go. I'd bet that there is some truth to such cosmic wars because we all know balance is part of how the universe and life works, so why not?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

All you guys have done is been rude. I just believe that something out there has been visiting our planet and has been dong it for a while. Wheither they are 4 ft tall Grey's or even Lizard people. They Sky (really universe) is the Limit. We dont know whats going on here. And just saying "thats fantasy" is just an ignorant way of thinking. I know this is going to fall on def ears though. Its sad. The Brain is a terrible thing to waste.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by HanyouSpirit

Wars do take place just like here in our planet. But creditability and facts are the two things that 'proves' something. I for one would like to listen to some facts and credible people.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Oh yeah calling someone rude without even bothering to read my post entirely shows how rude people are. You didn't read my post properly and called me rude straight away. Fantasy is just that is-fantasy. Unless you prove it.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Ok. First of all there have been sightings documented pre 1900 which rules out any Top Secret Government technology.

Christopher Columbus saw a huge light come out of the ocean and shoot to the sky. Explain that....

Theres a Japanese Painting from 1803 of something that closely resembles a modern depiction of a modern UFO. According to this..

This is a very interesting UFO painting from Haratonohama, Hitachi, Japan in 1803. There was a book written about it Ume No Chiri that said "foreign ship and crew" was spotted on the shore of Haratonohama, Hitachi, Japan and that the ship was made of metal and glass with strange writings on it. This is the artists rendition of the flying saucer resembling space ship.

And this was over 200 years ago. Want more?
edit on 9-7-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Do you actually understand what I am trying to say? I know about these cases and a whole lot more and I believe in UFOs and aliens. But the discussion is about this thread- the several types alien races-fanatical draconians and Arcturuian stuff. Stick to the thread topic. Next time please do read and reply as such

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Ok. Well there are eye witness accounts of these Reptilians And Nordics and i do have a shred of hope for Humans and i trust the people who said they have had these encounters. and they are also in the ancient Iraq statues.

The Greys are the most probably race to exist. These other races are more of a mystery.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I know about these ancient artifacts but these are unknown. Earth has a long history of these artifacts. There are encounters with these types of creatures in most part of the world especially India where these creatures are being worshiped as 'Nagas' and serpants.

But these different types of alien races trying to help enslave humans are what needs to be answered and investigated in an unbiased level and no one has done it. We hear only stories but not facts.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
Who knows how these ET's travel. And its possible that they could be Time Travelers they dont have to be Aliens. And plus im sure it would be friendly. Just because most of our species are savage idiots doesnt mean they would have to be.

Time travel to the past is impossible, simply because once a particle in the universe decays, there is no amount of energy in the universe that can reverse the process. Multidimensional travel is more of a possibility than time travel to the past. As for being peaceful, how are you so sure about that? There is no logical reason for an advanced alien civilization to come to Earth and "save" us from "ourselves". As Michio Kaku once said, "If you take a walk in the country and see an anthill, do you go down to the ants and say "I bring you trinkets, I bring you beads, I bring you nuclear energy, take me to your ant queen"? Or do you have a politically incorrect urge to step on them? If we ever do meet a Type 3 civilization that can harness these extra dimensions, I would hope that they don’t step on us.
edit on 9-7-2011 by MathematicalPhysicist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MathematicalPhysicist

This is only from conventional science. Who knows what the future beholds for us. In the future it could be possible.

We have an decent planet with Intelligence Life Forms. It would be a pitty for them to just watch us destroy ourselves. Plus if they wanted to enslave us they could of done it already. Plus they are seen by Military Personnel Near alot of Nuclear and Missile plans and sometimes interfere with those missiles so i think they have the best interest for us. So i think they are peaceful for the most part.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathematicalPhysicist
As Michio Kaku once said, "If you take a walk in the country and see an anthill, do you go down to the ants and say "I bring you trinkets, I bring you beads, I bring you nuclear energy, take me to your ant queen"? Or do you have a politically incorrect urge to step on them? If we ever do meet a Type 3 civilization that can harness these extra dimensions, I would hope that they don’t step on us.

One of my problems with this line of thinking, is that if a civilization reached that level of advancement, is it really logical to expect them to be hostile beings? As you become more advanced it gets easier and easier to exterminate yourself, and if these beings weren't enlightened, it seems to me they would have destroyed themselves through technology. Like the movie Contact; "Panel Member: If you were to meet these Vegans, and were permitted only one question to ask of them, what would it be?
Ellie Arroway: Well, I suppose it would be, how did you do it? How did you evolve, how did you survive this technological adolescence without destroying yourself?" To me at least, it hardly seems possible to advance that far technologically, yet still be nasty, brutish creatures like humans. I mean we are hardly advanced at all, yet could be on the verge of destroying ourselves.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
One of my problems with this line of thinking, is that if a civilization reached that level of advancement, is it really logical to expect them to be hostile beings? As you become more advanced it gets easier and easier to exterminate yourself, and if these beings weren't enlightened, it seems to me they would have destroyed themselves through technology. Like the movie Contact; "Panel Member: If you were to meet these Vegans, and were permitted only one question to ask of them, what would it be?
Ellie Arroway: Well, I suppose it would be, how did you do it? How did you evolve, how did you survive this technological adolescence without destroying yourself?" To me at least, it hardly seems possible to advance that far technologically, yet still be nasty, brutish creatures like humans. I mean we are hardly advanced at all, yet could be on the verge of destroying ourselves.

It is true that a species that can accomplish manned interstellar travel has probably eradicated all strife within their own species and are peaceful with each other, but what makes you so sure that the peace will extend to other species that may be viewed as a threat? If they came here for resources, do you think they will offer us a trade in return for their technology, or completely dominating us with their technology? If they viewed us as a possible threat in their quest for total space colonization and domination, would they ask us kindly to stop advancing our science?

We humans are peaceful, for the most part, with other species on this planet. However, if one species was identified as a possible threat to our hegemony, it is a guarantee that humans will do everything in their power to exterminate them. Evolution does not reward the honorable and peaceful, I'm afraid.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Nice bedtime story.

Hope you don't actually believe in the accuracy of this information?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join